Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post
    Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>
    That sucks :/ I've had pretty good luck with Wonder Trade thus far xD That being said I've only been able to do it a few times since I have limited wifi accessibility, but when trading off my extra ghastly and honedge breeds, I got all sorts of cool stuff. didn't check the IVs on anything, but I got several holes in my kalos dex filled in xD

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    No, that's people being lazy assholes anonymously.

It's considered lucky to not get that.
    I dunno, I hear people say that but aside from the first like... week when no one had anything decent to throw at wonder trade, I've always gotten like 90% cool things, and 10% route 1 things xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wosha View Post
    It would be nice if they also could stop sending me prompts. Yes, I know I can do Wonder Trades. Yes, I know I can battle my friends or passerby...
    YES UGH. Like I thought it was cool the first time each of the prompts showed up. but I figured maybe they'd stop after I'd done everything. nope....
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Say, is the Encounter O-power giveable? Because I just received an Encounter Power Lvl. 2 from someone. I thought it wasn't giveable to prevent trolling ._.
    Or is it giveable at certain levels only? (Or perhaps there's a glitch to send it to other people?) I'm really confused as to how I received it.
    Last edited by SirCyrus; 8th November 2013 at 7:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCyrus View Post
    Say, is the Encounter O-power giveable? Because I just received an Encounter Power Lvl. 2 from someone. I thought it wasn't giveable to prevent trolling ._.
    Or is it giveable at certain levels only? (Or perhaps there's a glitch to send it to other people?) I'm really confused as to how I received it.
    You cannot give encounter or stealth. What you did was click on the persons icon on the PSS and click receive power. When you see the circle around the person's icon that means the player used a power on themselves.
    Friend Code: 4184 - 2519 - 6614
    Pokemon in My Safari (Flying): Doduo - Tranquill - Tropius

when does the PGL come out for x/y?
    Y FC- 5413-0952-2905
    Psychic type safari
    Name- Devon

Better SIG coming soon.

Came up with a pretty fun thing, basically you and a friend take 6 Pokemon, wonder trade them, then give them TMs and items, no training though and battle. (Normal rules set to 50) It's pretty fun, I did it a bunch. Creates intresting teams.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by ace-of-aces View Post
    when does the PGL come out for x/y?
    Are you asking about the website? Cause it's been out for a while now, in fact Serebii released the link a couple days to a week before the games release actually. Here's the link if your want it http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/

However there's not much to do on it really, I remember someone said it's like Pokemon's version of Facebook in a way. If your collecting Pokemiles you can exchange them for some items like Rare Candies, Heart Scales, Max Revives, and PP UP's(at least to me these are the only useful items on there). More will become available like berries, and when the Attractions are put in you can spend Pokemiles and receive items. No further details have been given on what kind of items.
    You can see log book, rating battlings, your GTS trades, your medals, photos, etc.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

The fastest way to get just about any Pokemon you want... Get one of the rare Pokemon only found in their respected friend safari, breed them so you'll have many and the request other safari exclusives (at least until bank is out) and you can get pretty much anything that's not a legendary.

You won't believe the Pokemon I've gotten with the Togepi's I've breed... :0
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

It's a good idea to do as TheBattleFrontierAsh1 said. Sometimes it takes a while to find a Hidden Ability Pokemon that you're looking for. I went through about ten flash fire Vulpixes before getting one with Drought. On the other hand, I got a Shadow Tag Gorthorita without even specifying the Hidden Ability for which I was looking. I was lucky enough (or patient enough) to get a Prankster Murkrow in-game, so I've been using the love-children of my Murkrow for trades. They seem to be more popular than the children of any other Pokemon I offer.

I'd say that the wonder trade has had less bidoofs in (And others) and more level 1 Pokemon from the Daycare.
    It sure makes breeding easier >.<
    I would put more Gastrodons in Wonder trade, but having two other Pokemon that can trap you and the low encounter rate for Gastrodons (for me anyway) is making it pretty hard!
    Brought 4 pokemon by mistake into a double battle when the oppenent had 6 and I still won ^_^
    F4LG-WWWW-WWW2-ZQFE

anyone having trouble syncing to pgl? i just made an account and it keeps telling me the server is busy everytime i try to use it. anyone else getting this or know of any way to deal with it?
    FC: 1676 3690 0783
    Oddish Petilil and Gogoat

2nd FC: 2852 8278 4019
    Ponyta Charmeleon Braixen

Current Shinies(Not for trade unless specified):
    Charizard MM 10 eggs
    Froakie MM
    Pumpkaboo RE
    Dunsparce FS
    Alomomola CF

Quote Originally Posted by ThemFiretypes View Post
    anyone having trouble syncing to pgl? i just made an account and it keeps telling me the server is busy everytime i try to use it. anyone else getting this or know of any way to deal with it?
    If you do it to often it'll say that, now if you wait about an hour between syncing or saving when connected it'll go through.
    So you just have to wait.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo

I got superlucky in the pss wondertrade! Got a 5 iv japanese Gible! :O also, I got my larvitar with all the egg moves I wanted

Apparently a Togepi is more rare than Chansey not that I'm complaining since Seismic Toss is finally an Egg move.
    Works for me!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

I want some new friends! My friend code is: 2208-5687-4345. Please PM me when you've added me with YOUR friend code so I can add you back
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Does anyone know if that reproducing egg from wonder trade was actually real? the one that screws your game
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>
    u are unlucky man, i had great luck with wondertrade.... i got all kalos and kanto starters through it, also got other cool pokemom, not to mention people who give pokemon that evolves after trade are the the best XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    The fastest way to get just about any Pokemon you want... Get one of the rare Pokemon only found in their respected friend safari, breed them so you'll have many and the request other safari exclusives (at least until bank is out) and you can get pretty much anything that's not a legendary.

You won't believe the Pokemon I've gotten with the Togepi's I've breed... :0
    same here i was just giving my girafarig and shinx fail eggs to the gts and i was asking for regular but not easy to obtain pokemon (mostly pokemon that evolve in high level and i had no interest in doing it myself) and i got all of them i guess because GTS is full of stupid people trading pokemon only for legends and unobtainable ones (like persian and chikorita) people tarde with me and my reasonable requests XD
    3883-6008-7187

Been getting out of Gems from Wonder Trades even through i think most of them came from a few people in Japan/Germany and other places in Europe... Lol
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

I got a couple of nice lvl 30 Dittos and a pretty good Charmander with 3 maxed IVs and Dragon Dance for the leftovers from my Dratini and Zorua breeding spree… So I'm breeding Charmanders now
    3DS FC : 1650-2291-8251
    My Friend Safari type is Fighting : Machoke, Pancham and Breloom.
    Add me and PM me your code

I'm a banana !

I am mass-hatching Chespin and Squirtle to give away over Wonder Trade. Someone just sent over a Squirtle named "Freedom", and I just started cracking up. I hear you... XD
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I trade Eevees with Pokerus to any passersby who want to trade. I generally am not too fussy with what I trade for but last night a person traded me their event Torchic for the Eevee, holding the Blazikenite and everything. I am wondering if it was a mistake on their behalf. Either way, I think I am pretty lucky.
    I have claimed Cinccino

3DS FC: 0490-5333-1258
    Grass Type Safari:
    Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin

Quote Originally Posted by MissEevee View Post
    I trade Eevees with Pokerus to any passersby who want to trade. I generally am not too fussy with what I trade for but last night a person traded me their event Torchic for the Eevee, holding the Blazikenite and everything. I am wondering if it was a mistake on their behalf. Either way, I think I am pretty lucky.
    I would consider yourself lucky to get the Blazikenite since you only get one in the whole game unless you restart the game and pick it up again before Jan 14th, or in your case get it from another game. But once you get the event Torchic you can breed for its Hidden Ability so it's not as special.
    -Mewtwo

Recently, Ive been giving away starters and Dittos to the general public on Wonder Trade. I usually only get Bunnelby and other random crap back, but I don't really mind. I sometimes give out Heart Scales, too, since I have no need for them.

Also, thank god XY lets you turn off passerby battle/trade requests. I get spammed with those so often....

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I've run into that sometimes. More than my share of Fletchlings... and Flebebés. For the most part, haven't run into too bad stuff lately. I try to trade what I can and help others out too when I have some Pokémon available to trade.
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 13th November 2013 at 5:55 AM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but does anyone know how you earn the stars on your pss profile screen ?
    Also I've noticed some people have what looks like a candle beneath the stars, anyone know what that's all about ?

Stars are for how many times people give you a "Nice!". I assume Candles are for something to do with the player's birthday.
    Claims | Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (OT: 44357) ・ αS | AWAITING NEW GAME
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast