Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inferno Faction

Default The Inferno Faction

Welcome, to The Inferno Faction. We specialize in and love the power of Fire Types. In this clan, we have two Divisions; the Wildfire Division, and the Volcano Division. Please enjoy the guild, read the rules, and have fun!

RULES

1) Obey the SPPf rules.
    2) Obey the following rules.
    3) Do not bully, troll, of flame anyone.
    4) Do not spam, post one-liners, or double post.
    5) Don’t complain to me or a leader here on the thread. PM me if you have an issue.
    6) Try to stay positive in your posts.
    7) Being inactive from the guild from a week, unless you’ve notified me, will result in a strike.
    7) Have fun!

REGISTRATION

HTML Code:
    [FONT=century gothic][B]Username[/B]:
    [B]Division[/B]: Wildfire / Volcano
    [B]Referrer [/B](if any):
    [B]Competitive Experience[/B]:
    [B]Job [/B](if any):[/FONT]
    STRIKE SYSTEM
    1 Strike: Warning
    2 Strikes: One day Ban
    3 Strikes: Two day Ban
    4 Strikes: Five day Ban
    5 Strikes: Permanent-Banishment

You may only rejoin the guild from a Banishment if the rule you broke was not Rule 1 or Rule 3. You may post another registry from and join again from the beginning, unless I've decided that you may not rejoin.

BANISHED AND PUNISHED

minime1164 - 5 Strikes - Permanently Banished
    Death Blade99 - 2 Strikes - Given 1/27/14
    guy gallade - 1 Strike
    Shadow1624 - 1 Strike
    ysmr97 - 1 Strike
    Bluotter - 1 Strike
    MC PokemonFan - 1 Strike

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Head Post
    Wildfire Division
    Volcano Division
    Inferno Productions - Art Shop
    War Team
    TOTW and POTW
    Hall of Fame

RANKING UP

Win One battle: +5 points
    Tie: +2 points
    Lose: +1 point
    Defeat a Division Leader/Guild Leader: +7 points
    Defeat a Hall of Fame Member: +6 points

OR...

Battling not your thing? Points can be awarded on merit- do your job right, or just stay active, and you can get points to rank up!

You will start at the default rank: Ember/Flare
    Rank up to the Ignite/Blaze rank: 10 points
    Rank up to the Scorch/Lava rank: 25 points
    Rank up to the Combustion/Pyre rank: 55 points
    Rank up to the Drought/Eruption rank: 120 points
    Rank up to... More ranks coming soon! Maybe even another division...

JOBS AND POSITIONS

Artist | Chapter of Charizard | Inferno Productions

War Captain | BugPokemonMaster316

Breeder | ayerrowdocta

IV/EV Trainer | draco star 98 | Zephraxe | BugPokemonMaster316

Move Tutor | None

Quote Originally Posted by Credits
    ALL ART IS CREATED BY ME, CHAPTER OF CHARIZARD, FROM INFERNO PRODUCTIONS (MY ART SHOP)
    Last edited by Chapter; 31st March 2014 at 9:25 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

THE WILDFIRE DIVISION

Chapter of Charizard leads the Wildfire Division. A Wildfire is something powerful: it will spread until there is nothing left to burn, and all that is burnt will become ashes. It is pure destruction.

Wildfire Division Leader

Chapter of Charizard (Chapter)

Below are the rank ups available for the Wildfire Division.

Ember Rank

This is the default rank for new Wildfire members. You haven’t yet proven anything of your strength.

Spoiler:- Members:

Ignite Rank

You've shown that you have worth, but you still haven’t risen high enough to be taken all that seriously.

Scorch Rank

Effort has been put in and battles have been won. You’re close to the top, so don’t stop now!

Combustion Rank

This rank gives you a title. You have real power and have discovered the true power of fire by now.

Drought Rank

You've finally reached the top, and you should be proud. Recognized as a true strength in this guild, you have finally risen to the top.

Last edited by Chapter; 21st April 2014 at 10:08 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

THE VOLCANO DIVISION

BugPokemonMaster316 LOOKING FOR A NEW LEADER leads the Volcano Division. A Volcano is something to fear. It means absolute annihilation for an area, and nothing left behind. It is pure termination.

VOLCANO DIVISION LEADER

BugPokemonMaster316

Below are the rank ups for the Volcano Division.

Flare Rank

This is the default rank for new Volcano Division members. No effort has yet been put in to this guild.

Blaze Rank

You've risen to the second rank, but you still have a long way to go.

Lava Rank

Nearly at the end; you're a core member to the Volcano Division and have won quite a few battles.

Pyre Rank

A powerful flame in the Inferno; you're well-known and respected in the guild.

Eruption Rank

You're finally at the end of a long road- a powerful member and a great one at that.

Last edited by Chapter; 21st April 2014 at 10:08 PM.

INFERNO PRODUCTIONS - ART AND GRAPHIC SHOP

I run an art shop called Inferno Productions. Please order from this shop to support the guild. Also, you have a VIP status there, if you've ranked up at least once. Here's a link to it.

And support the guild/art shop with this in your signature:

Also, if you would like to see some of my work, I have samples at the shop, aaaaaand... Samples here! I made everything here in The Inferno Faction!

Last edited by Chapter; 21st April 2014 at 10:09 PM.

WAR TEAM

War Members

1) BugPokemonMaster316 - KingKabutops
    2) Chapter of Charizard - Triforce Wielder
    3) OtakuGamer - Grimdark!PkmMaster
    4) SvenNinja - SvenNord
    5) draco star 98 - draco star 98

Substitutes

1) Volts - ???
    2) CGS - ???
    3)
    4)
    5)

UPCOMING WARS

1)
    2)
    3)

PAST WARS

The Battle Corporation - L - 3/0
    Creamery Command - L - 3/0
    Team Enchanted Garden - L - 3/0
    The Sinjoh Connection - L - 3/0
    Black Ice - L - 3/0

We have a bit of a streak going... XP

Last edited by Chapter; 28th April 2014 at 11:39 PM.

Team of the Week
    And also POTW

Discuss and inspect the Team of the Week! You can also input the Team into Pokemon Showdown using the code at the bottom of the team.

TOTW

Spoiler:- Pokemon Showdown Input Code:

Sawsbuck-Ninetales-Mew-Dugtrio-Magnezone-Hitmontop
    Discuss the team in the guild and have fun with it on Pokemon Showdown! You can see the items, abilities (traits), moves, and EVs in the Code above.

Updated every Sunday - This is The Inferno Faction members exclusive. Please do not steal the team if you are not in the guild.

TEAMS SO FAR

1) Politoed-Vaporeon-Ferrothorn-Toxicroak-Tornadus-Keldeo (R)

2) Ninetales-Roserade-Volcarona-Infernape-Epseon-Gengar

3) Infernape-Keldeo (R)-Conkeldurr-Jolteon-Jellicent-Haxorus

4) Hippowdon-Garchomp-Ferrothorn-Heatran-Terrakion-Azumarill

5) Arcanine-Blissey-Ninetales-Blissey-Conkeldurr-Weavile

6) Jellicent-Ferrothorn-Conkeldurr-Zoroark-Volcarona-Alakazam

7) Sawsbuck-Ninetales-Mew-Dugtrio-Magnezone-Hitmontop

POTW
    These are not constant, and will change at random.

1) Ninetales

Chapter's Ninetales
    (Drought)
    -Fire Blast/Flamethrower
    -Solar Beam/Energy Ball
    -Hypnosis
    -Nasty Plot

I use the set with Flamethrower and Solar Beam. Set-up sun and pound away on un-expecting Ground and Rock types using Solarbeam, or use Nasty Plot when they switch out. Hypnosis Tornadus and Thunderus on switch in, and use STAB Flamethrower. Lucky for Ninetales, it's Sp. Def. is pretty great, so it can take a hit before dying. Just don't overdo it: once sun is down, Ninetales is signifigcantly worse. Only if rain starts up is it really in trouble. And no. Ninetales can't take Hurricane.

2) Pangoro

Power-Up Punch, STAB, Body Slam!
    (Iron Fist)
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Body Slam
    -Parting Shot

Utilize Pangoro's Iron Fist ability, making STAB Power-Up Punch an extremely viable option, what with it's ATK boost. Sky Uppercut, if you ATK is maxed out, is perfect as well and slides right into this moveset. Parting Shot gives Pangoro an unexpected Support Twist, and will get him out of tricky situations. Plus, you can escape something like a Bug Buzz Scizor or a Close Combat Infernape giving you trouble. Body Slam is just to give an entire team Paralysis.

3) Sylveon

I'm Like a Computer Screen
    (Pixilate)
    -Trump Card
    -Moonblast
    -Misty Terrain/Calm Mind
    -Hidden Power Ground/Calm Mind

Taking advantage of its Sp. Def. and Sp. Atk. stats, Sylveon can wall Ninetales, Mega Blastoise, Clawitzer, Gengar, and any Dragon Type easily. Plus, with Misty Terrain, Dragon's are Auto-dead, and you don't have to worry about Toxic. HP Ground, if that's its HP, will clear away both Poison AND Steel types. Trump Card is an awesome Prevo move that is perfect for Pixilate. After using it once or twice, it becomes awesomely powerful. With a Calm Mind or two, Sylveon is basically un-defeatable, bar physical Steel Types like Aegislash which is basically an auto-counter, and Venusaur or other Physical Poisons.

Blissfully Ignorant
    (Cute Charm)
    -Detect
    -Wish
    -Heal Bell
    -Moonblast

In this set, Sylveon uses its true support potential, although it is outclassed by Blissey, barring the fact that Fairy is an excellent Defensive Type. Wish can let it heal itself and other Pokemon. Detect works like Protect, of course, giving it the free turn it needs to activate Wish's effect and sometimes also gives it the vital Leftovers recovery. Heal Bell heals the Status of the whole team and Moonblast prevents it from becoming Taunt Bait. Beware, however -- this set is complete setup bait unless Moonblast is super effective.

Bulky with a Small Chance of Sweep
    (Cute Charm)
    -Calm Mind
    -Moonblast
    -Baton Pass
    -Hidden Power [Ground] / Wish

This is the Baton Pass set Sylveon can run. It can set up Calm Mind with its great Special Bulk. Moonblast is its standard and most powerful attack. Baton Pass allows Sylveon to pass its stat boosts, and Hidden Power Ground can help it take down Poison, Steel and Fire Types with some difficulty. Wish can be used instead if you want a more defensive set. Do not expect it to sweep teams, though, because Hidden Power has become weaker.

4) Malamar

Basic Awesomeness
    (Contrary)
    -Topsy Turvy
    -Superpower
    -Psycho Cut
    -Foul Play

Ysmr97's set for Malamar. Using Superpower to constantly boost Defense and Attack, Malamar is a powerhouse. Psycho Cut and Foul Play are incredible physical STABs and after a few Superpowers Malamar can take some hits. Also Topsy-Turvy.

Nintendo DS
    (Contrary)
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Taunt
    -Payback

This is a pretty standard set that let's you go offensive. Reflect and Light Screen both setup, if you get that far, makes Malamar an actual threat. With its awful Speed at advantage this time, Malamar can be a Payback killer. Still though, watch for Brick Break, Bug Bite, U-Turn, and Scizors in general. With Taunt, no one can SDance through your Screens, and you can even survive a Scizor with u-Turn. Here's smogon's damage calculator.
    252+ Atk Scizor U-turn vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Exeggutor through Reflect: 222-264 (56.34 - 67%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    Since Malamar isn't yet available for damage calculator, I chose the extremely similar Exeggutor, with only 3 Base Defense higher, and sharing the Bug weakness x4. You at least get to survive the one hit before dying! And, that's actually extremely powerful. Scizor is a worst case scenario for Malamar, so surviving a U-Turn is incredible. Plus which, even though Payback probably won't do much, Malamar will have done it's job if it dies the next turn from a Pursuit because Screens are up and Scizor is probably Taunted. No more SDs.
    Last edited by Chapter; 28th April 2014 at 11:52 PM.

HALL OF FAME

Thor72 - 128 Points - Drought Rank
    Thor72 rose quickly through the ranks of the Wildfire Division. Through many battles, and no long wait at any single rank, Thor72 climbed to the top. He did his battles on Pokemon Showdown, and was popular in the Volt League on Pokemon Showdown. Shadow1624 and him often battled, and though they were extremely evenly matched, Thor72 ended up taking most of the points. Thor72 is the first member to reach the top rank. Because he reached the top rank, and Chapter of Charizard was looking for a Division Leader, he was promoted Thor72 to the Volcano Division Leader once he reached the top of his division.

Shadow1624 - 125 points - Eruption Rank
    Shadow1624 battled well, and was the first member to join the guild. He ranked quickly, and practically raced with Thor72 to reach the top. On Pokemon Showdown, he was known as E4 Extreme Fate. His last battles to reach the Hall of Fame were with Chapter of Charizard, who lost 5-0 against Shadow1624. Now that he's in the Hall of Fame, and ranked to the top of the Volcano Division, he is admired by the whole guild, and has reached fame and power in the guild. Well known for his love of dragon types and position as a Gym Leader in the Volt league, Shadow1624 is the second member to enter the Hall of Fame.

Ysmr97 - 121 Points - Eruption Rank
    A fantastic battler, ysmr97 flew through the ranks of the Volcano Division. Most of his points were from battling, winning against, and losing against Chapter of Charizard. An extremely experienced competitive battler, ysmr97 co-owned the guild Pokeguard with Chapter of Charizard. He tried to lead yet another guild, Cloud Nine, but it never opened for unknown reasons. Forever recognized as a powerhouse of this guild, ysmr97 will never be forgotten. He did very well in the NU Lonely Powers Tour, and thrived in the guild. Ysmr97 is the third member to ever enter the Hall of Fame.

draco star 98 - 122 Points - Eruption Rank
    Draco star 98 won many points in his time ranking up in The Inferno Faction. Battling in wars, and battling his fellow members like SvenNinja, Inferno Bird, and BugPokemonMaster316, he was a great battler on Pokemon Showdown, and was an even better EV Trainer. An early member of this guild, Draco star 98 is written into history many months after his entrance to the Hall of Fame, which occurred around 9/14/12. Wow. That was some serious laziness on my- Chapter of Charizard's -part. Anyway, he and Inferno Bird and SvenNinja entered close to the same time, all gaining a similar amount of points.

Inferno Bird - 123 Points - Drought Rank
    Inferno Bird was, and is, a highly respected member of The Inferno Faction. He had overall knowledge of competitive battling, and understood just about every role of each Pokemon. He gained rank very quickly in the guild, and was extremely helpful to other members. Inferno Bird had battled BugPokemonMaster316 and SvenNinja mostly, to gain points. After entering the Hall of Fame, he continued to battle skillfully and help others make teams.

SvenNinja - 124 Points - Eruption Rank
    The third to enter the Hall of Fame within a week, SvenNinja achieved the Eruption Rank with Inferno Bird and draco star 98, who joined the Hall of Fame just before he did. Starting off as a somewhat beginner to competitive battling, Chapter of Charizard and Inferno Bird helped bring him to the battler he is today. Now, SvenNinja is teacher to new members, like he received when he first joined.

Zephraxe - 125 Points - Eruption Rank
    Blah blah blah, really good at Pokemon, really cool, really kind, bla blah role playing, blah blah Zephraxe, bla blah bla bla bla congratulations.
    Last edited by Chapter; 31st March 2014 at 9:29 PM.

Reserved Post Number 3

Hmm... That looks pretty good. 3 Reserved posts if I'm missing anything...

A'right. THE INFERNO FACTION IS OPEN FOR POSTING AND JOINING! ^O^

Username: Shadow1624
    Division: Volcano
    Referrer (if any): Chapter of Charzird
    Competitive Experience: None
    Job (if any):

Welcome, and good to see you joining! Its too bad we only have one member right now but I put in a lot of effort into this guild so I think we'll see more. I'll put you in now- you can take your rank userbar if you want, too.

Username:jrs
    Division: Wildfire / Volcano:wildfire
    Referrer (if any):chapter of charizard
    Competitive Experience:aces league
    Job (if any):
    none

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

Hey, welcome back jrs, good to see you. The aces league is here on Serebii, correct? Ill add you to the Wildfire division now, btw. Its good to see u guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Hey, welcome back jrs, good to see you. The aces league is here on Serebii, correct? Ill add you to the Wildfire division now, btw. Its good to see u guys.
    Welcome, and good to see you joining! Its too bad we only have one member right now but I put in a lot of effort into this guild so I think we'll see more. I'll put you in now- you can take your rank userbar if you want, too.
    Think you can get away from us that easy? Look good, plus I told you I'd join. Although still getting use to this. And what rank? Guessing 1 lol Hopefully I can get more time on this site. You've been offline when I get on. Anyways Welcome Back jr! Still owe me a match

sorry for not joining, just coming by to say good luck on this new guild! Hope it doesn't fall the way Pokeguard did. But yea good luck
    (please don't let me get infracted)
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Username: MuseHarmonia
    Division: Wildfire
    Referrer (if any): None
    Competitive Experience: Very, Very, Very little.
    Job (if any):
    Breeder, but only egg moves/natures/abilities and such. No IV/EV stuff
    Last edited by MuseHarmonia; 2nd July 2013 at 11:17 PM.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1624
    Think you can get away from us that easy? Look good, plus I told you I'd join. Although still getting use to this. And what rank? Guessing 1 lol Hopefully I can get more time on this site. You've been offline when I get on. Anyways Welcome Back jr! Still owe me a match
    Heh, good. And, yes rank 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW
    sorry for not joining, just coming by to say good luck on this new guild! Hope it doesn't fall the way Pokeguard did. But yea good luck
    Thanks man! Good luck with your guild, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia
    Username: MuseHarmonia
    Division: Wildfire
    Competitive Experience: Very, Very, Very little.
    Job (if any): Breeder, but only egg moves/natures/abilities and such. No IV/EV stuff
    Welcome, MuseHarmonia! I'll add you you now. And, I see that your working on a signature... I make a userbar when someone grabs a job in the guild, so i can make a guild breeder userbar for you. Anyway, I award points to rank up on merit, too. In otherwords, if battling isn't your thing, then you can rank up from just being active or doing your job well! XD Anyways, I hope to see you more around here.

EDIT: Here, try this on for size.

Last edited by Chapter; 3rd July 2013 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    Where have I seen ya before? Don't tell me....

Crap! Who are you? lol

Heh, good. And, yes rank 1.
    Done

Where have I seen ya before? Don't tell me....

Crap! Who are you? lol
    Gawd, shadow, where were you in PG!? He was the War Captain! Speaking of which, the position is open if anyone can beat me on Pokemon Showdown. Also, my Wi-Fi team is almost entirely LVL-100, so I'll be able to challenge Wi-Fi users, too.

Gawd, shadow, where were you in PG!? He was the War Captain! Speaking of which, the position is open if anyone can beat me on Pokemon Showdown. Also, my Wi-Fi team is almost entirely LVL-100, so I'll be able to challenge Wi-Fi users, too.
    I was around, he was suspose to help me set up a wifi team but dissappeared. And between this guild and PG, I restarted my game over...so may take a few to get things going, Whats IV/EV Trainer?
    Last edited by CGS; 3rd July 2013 at 9:57 AM.

IV/EV Trainer is someone who trains PKMN to have extra power in certain stats. It's similar to what a Nature does, but it's less important, I'd say.

Username: draco star 98
    Division:Volcanoe
    Competitive Experience:im decent i guess
    Job (if any):ev trainer i cant do ivs at least not yet that is.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Username: draco star 98
    Division:Volcanoe
    Competitive Experience:im decent i guess
    Job (if any):ev trainer i cant do ivs at least not yet that is.
    Welcome, draco star 98! I'll add you to the volcano division now. Do you have Pokemon Showdown, PO, or Wi-Fi, because I see that you at least have a fair amount of experience in Competitive Battling. Anyways, you can take the growlithe userbar for your signature if you want, and I'll put you on the job list as an EV trainer. Glad to have you here on the team.

Hey COC can I be the move tutor.

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

If you can do that kinda stuff, then yes.

Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast