Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2480

Thread: The Inferno Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    GTG for hw. Hoping to do some training later today, and put together an OU Wi-Fi team. Aegislash, Talonflame, Clawitzer, Goodra, MegaVenusaur, and Zangoose (?)
    They are decent, but I would not recommend Zangoose, as it would be dead weight. If possible, Rotom-W would be better than Clawitzer. It works well with Talonflame and Mega Venusaur. Goodra is not really as good as I first thought, if cute. Garchomp can take its place to further assist Talonflame and still be a top notch threat. The rest is decent.

alright i want to battle some of you guys today since im off of work today.

i shall leave my 3ds on all day so feel free to challenge me then get utterly[heh utters cows heh] defeated muahahahhhsasscough hahahaaa.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Yo, my friend code is posted now, feel free to add me. =)
    If you challenge me to a battle... You'll probably win. My teams are half built and some lack items.
    Wi-Fi/OU Battle Team:
    Normal Gym Team:

Friend Code: 1177-6965-7514

I'm up for some tuition in the art of triple battle, plus an interesting question, which is the best wide guard user?
    X FC - 2466 2718 3484 I'm a fighter (^^,) - Pancham, Meinfoo and Rilou

Lol finally have my first guild battle and I make such a silly mistake for my opening move.... (Tried to electricity on a ground target)

Quote Originally Posted by KatoZee View Post
    Lol finally have my first guild battle and I make such a silly mistake for my opening move.... (Tried to electricity on a ground target)
    Dude, you have to stop double posting. You're lucky Chapter has't noticed, because it's not only against Guild rules, it's against Serebii rules. Just simply press the edit button.
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Quote Originally Posted by BugPokemonMaster316 View Post
    I'll take one of those Pinsir.

Also, the restaurant method of leveling is working rather well. My Shiny Charizard and Greninja are almost at 50 now!
    Doing the two star restaurant ive already leveled about my entire team 5 levels!
    Hoping to encounter a shiny Clawitzer. it's one of the coolest shinies by far and DAS A FACT.
    I may be able to battle today. not too much HW at all.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Doing the two star restaurant ive already leveled about my entire team 5 levels!
    Hoping to encounter a shiny Clawitzer. it's one of the coolest shinies by far and DAS A FACT.
    I may be able to battle today. not too much HW at all.
    I do protest, sir. Clawitzer is a legit shiney, but coolest? Debatable. I mean, Metagross has a pretty awesome shiney, as do Haxorus and Charizard. Ninetails? Silver Fox? Greninja, an ACTUAL NINJA with a red, bad *** scarf? Yeah, they're up there too. I'll give you that it's better than a lot of shinies, but i dare say it would be hard pressed to hit top 10, not when you have things like Aegislash and Rayquaza to compete with. ANd let us not forget the most adorable shiney: Pink Crobat.

I am going to have to try this resaraunt method next time I level... see if it lives up to the hype.
    Wi-Fi/OU Battle Team:
    Normal Gym Team:

Does anyone have a Modest Female Squirtle? Let me know if you do

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

anyone know a good iv spread for umbreon i want to use it for a sp defense wall. However if you know a better way for it please let me know through pm/vm or just post it here thank you.

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

Well Gentle... People (I ASSUME NOTHING!), wish me luck. I'm about to go Inebriate with the best of them somewhere not nearly close enough to home to walk without threat of death by hypothermia. Should I survive this encounter, I will be online tomorrow (noon...ish), adding friend codes and playing around on PS while eating my hangover food of choice: Leftover Pizza. So PM or VM me if you want to battle, talk about life, or whatever.

Also, anybody have an ADAMANT DITTO!? I've caught 4 boxes worth of ditto so far from my FS, and none of them are THE ONE NATURE I LOVE. I'm trying to breed my Hariyama, and it's not working out so well without a good natured ditto. About Hariyama, now that I think about it, which set up do you guys think is better:

Hariyama @ Leftovers
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Att / 4 Speed
    - Whirlwind
    - Knock off
    Item removal w/ phazing. Deals great damage, and really messes up what people think is the obvious Ghost switch in. This is my Hariyama's core.

With Either:

Ability: Guts (Because he gets status effects alot, trust me)
    - Focus Energy
    - Cross Chop

For crits and crazy damage (Easy set up w/ Whirlwind, and much safer than Belly Drum, and immune to Burn's attack redux)

OR

Ability: Thick Fat
    - Bullet Punch
    - Brick Break

For utility, easier switches, and some more priority (>.> Kind of boring, but its tempting, because people laugh at the Crit set up like its really bad)
    Wi-Fi/OU Battle Team:
    Normal Gym Team:

@ysmr97:I have a modest 5IV female squirtle with rain dish. Its egg moves are aura sphere and dragon pulse. If you want to borrow it to breed or something you can. I just need it back eventually

@ModelT: Try breeding by egg groups, it makes things soo much faster. As long as you have a male in the same egg group as makuhita, then it should be fine. Also, I assume that you already have cross chop on something, so if you just need to borrow a 5IV male from the Human-Like egg group, I can let you borrow my lucario.
    Last edited by ayerrowdocta; 13th December 2013 at 2:51 AM.
    ^Click for my full breeding list^
        Spoiler:- Art Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by ayerrowdocta View Post
    @ysmr97:I have a modest 5IV female squirtle with rain dish. Its egg moves are aura sphere and dragon pulse. If you want to borrow it to breed or something you can. I just need it back eventually
    I love you XD GUILD MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD! XD

But seriously, thank you. I just have one question. To breed it, I'd just have to give it the Destiny Knot to transfer the IV's, right?
    Last edited by ysmr97; 13th December 2013 at 4:29 AM.

Yay the rated WiFi battles are back but in the same breath I breathe a heavy sigh...

I like to think I'm an honest battler and I will either forefit or try and kill as many as I can before I lose, first four rated matches people dc'd to protect their precious stats. It gets mildly upsetting at times as I can't help but wonder my teams real rating. I'm sitting at 71 matches now with almost a 50/50 split though still higher win ratio thankfully.

Well I decided to catch breed and raise a meinshao last night so I have been trying it out this morning after a quick ev and leveling... Its another glass cannon but its proving usefull for wideguard. Though I can't help but feel something with heal pulse serve me better to allow my team to focus on the offensive more...

On the subject of match quitting, I played my first multi match last night three pokes each... The chap I was with were dominating and then poof lost connection to the opposition... My curiosity is if this guild does some multi battle fun?

Mienshao is fun but lacks anything that would make me want to keep her on the team... Been thinking about the clawitzer discussion and I think it might ironically fill the last spot on the team. I'm going to go with a hp satk ev build with a modest nature... His speed is to low to do anything with though I'm going to slap an expert belt on him with dragon pulse, aura sphere, heal pulse and dark pulse...no water move I know but pointless having one in a drought team anyway....

Change of plans I think it will be a hp spd ev build with a timid nature... He is pretty much there to heal things but be offensive when needed. But ill 5iv anyway in case I decide to change spd to spa, might be usefull as anti trick room cannon.
    Last edited by KatoZee; 13th December 2013 at 7:30 PM.

well im always down for a multi battle so yeah.

anyways guys got my umbreon....well sort of its a lv 1 evee but im getting there. my moveset might be weird, i however believe it will help me in the long run.

@ayerrow I've got a Machamp w/ Bullet Punch and Cross Chop (in case I change my mind on which set I want), and working on getting a Female Makuhita (25% female). That Lucario would be nice.

@Kato I love Mienshao, but she's a glass cannon. Good w/ U-Turn, and fast and Strong. The only real thing that would make her SUPER GOOD is if she could learn Rapid Spin... but alas, no. Regenerator is almost wasted on her. As for Clawitzer, might I suggest Ice Beam in stead of Dragon Pulse? I know it's weaker, but more things are weak to it, and Fairies aren't immune.
    Wi-Fi/OU Battle Team:
    Normal Gym Team:

Well i'm going to call time on my triple battle sun team as I don't think I could find a more interesting mix, i'll possibly still change the moves on a few of them but they work well together and fill a rather nice aesthetic value as well which was part of my intentions. (^^,)

I even took the time to breed them in suited pokeballs according to my interpretations.

CLAWITZER @ Net - Match its markings
    HELIOLISK @ Ultra - Match its markings
    CHARIZARD @ Repeat - Major red with sun circles surrounding small black dots to signify the choice of the fire red Y stone over the Darkness of the X mega
    VENUSAUR @ Nest - Match its markings
    FLORGES (blue) @ Great - Match its markings
    Ninetales @ Premier - Match its markings

Each member in their own unique ball and each member helps out each other in and out of the sun (^^,) though if you wouldn't mind chaps any suggestions on their movesets and items please?

Clawitzer has expert belt, Ice Beam (thanks ModelT) Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere and Dark Pulse - Timid HP Spd (been thinking of changing ev to SpA and Spd)
    Heliolisk has Choice scarf, Volt switch, Thunderbolt, ??? and ??? - Modest SpA Spd ( volt switch is always main move and with solar power it hits really hard, then t-bolt)
    Charizard is obvious, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave, Solar Beam - Modest SpA Spd - Been thinking about roost but now got two healers so it stays offensive
    Venusaur has Life Orb Giga Drain, Growth, Sludge Bomb and Sleep Powder - Modest SpA Spd (originally it was a sub seeder) Might go back what are your thoughts chaps?)
    Ninetales has Choice specs Heatwave, Fireblast, Solar Beam and Nasty Plot (just trialling choice specs heat wave spamming)
    Florgres has Leftovers Moon Blast, Aromatherapy, Wish, Calm Mind

I will take stock of all the pokemon I have IV bred and make a list of what I can breed though because of the lack of battles I will have to say that I will need to be triple battled first in order to unlock my breeding services... so far thats only Draco then.

I like KatoZee's Idea of making a list of pokemon I can breed, and seeing as I am the faction's breeder, I thought I should share. These are the pokemon that I can breed with relative ease, because I have two 5IV parents. I can still breed anything that is requested, it would just take longer. Anyway here is the list and it is long so its in a spoiler Also the list isn't in any specific order, sorry 'bout that lol
        Spoiler:- Breeding List:
    Last edited by ayerrowdocta; 17th December 2013 at 12:18 PM.

That is QUITE the list! Would you mind breeding me some stuff? Togepi with Serene Grace, Froakie with 0 IVs in Attack and Protean, and a Dratini with Marvel Scale and Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush?
    Thank you tons!
    I can battle until later today. Just gonna' play Pokemon and Skyrim all day (and do homework ;~; ) because it's snowing where I am.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

i would like one tyrunt and growlithe. however im not in any rush so whenever you feel like trading to me is good for me to.

Hey everyone, I have a bunch of Squirtles left over from breeding, with 1-4 IV's (the lower #s are more plentiful). They are all modest. Almost all (bar 2) have Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, have either Rain Dish or Torrent. I want to make sure these lil guys find a home were they will be used and cared about. I feel guilty for not usin these lil guys. Tell me if you wanna adopt em! XD

^^Alright then....... Thanks.
    My Pokemon are leveling pretty quickly, but some are falling behind. I've been going to the one star restaurant to gain money, and work my way up to two, then sell the rewards of two and work my way up to three.

Good news: Survived the weekend! =D

@ayerrowdocta: When would you be able to lend me that Lucario, and when would you need it back? I'm usually open in the evenings.

@KatoZee: My Heliolisk runs Dark Pulse and Surf for special coverage, but Surf is kind of useless in Sun. Some moves to consider
    Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Grass Knot: Coverage (Various)
    Parabolic Charge: Hits multiple targets (like Surf, so allies too...), but heals you which helps counter Solar Power.
    Electrify: Might be a fun idea to change some move types if you suspect a change of weather, or for some possible SE damage if running against another Fire Team. Not so great vs. Sandstrom teams though. Surprise! Electric Heat Wave!
    I'd test some of these out and see what works. Bonus: They're all TMs or Heatscale moves, so you can switch them out on a whim pretty easy.
    Wi-Fi/OU Battle Team:
    Normal Gym Team:

@ModelT: I can trade it anytime I'm on next, just send me a pm.

Breed Requests Done:

Chapter of Charizard
    -Dratini
    -Togepi
    (Still working on the froakie. I took a break because I am trading for a 5IV female froakie which would speed up the process)

draco star 98
    -Tyrunt
    -Growlithe

ysmr97
    -Meditite

I'll be on tomorrow to trade them

Also added Sableye to the list
    Last edited by ayerrowdocta; 17th December 2013 at 12:17 PM.

[Username: Epicolizard
    Division: Wildfire
    Referrer (if any):
    Competitive Experience: I occasionally battle online and I can usually only beat people who aren't Asian.
    Job (if any):

Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast