Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Unova Team: The Future

Default Ash's Unova Team: The Future

What do you guys think will be happening with Ash's Unova team when he heads to Kalos?

Obviously, they will be Oak'd just like all of his other Pokémon. But what I mean here is, do you guys think that the underdeveloped Pokémon (Oshawott, Snivy, Boldore, Palpitoad, Scraggy) will get chances in the future to appear again and maybe evolve?

It's just finally hitting me that Unova is rapidly approaching the finish line and a team of Pokémon the contains so many under-evolved Pokémon is not really that great.

I'm hoping that at least a couple of them pull a Phanpy/Cyndaquil and come back to evolve and help Ash out.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Oshawott is never evolving, snivy could have a chance to down the road, boldore would have to be traded, and palpitoad....uhhh, no. Scraggy really is the only.one with a decent chance.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I'm afraid we'll never see Boldore, Palpitoad, or Unfezant ever again. I'm talking like worse than Kingler treatment. Ash has no reason to use Unfezant over Noctowl, Swellow, or Staraptor. I hope Boldore gets the Sinnoh League Noctowl treatment while Palpitoad gets the Quilava treatment

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

They'll all be Oaked and forgotten. "Worse than Kingler" is a good way to describe it, actually.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    What do you guys think will be happening with Ash's Unova team when he heads to Kalos?

Obviously, they will be Oak'd just like all of his other Pokémon. But what I mean here is, do you guys think that the underdeveloped Pokémon (Oshawott, Snivy, Boldore, Palpitoad, Scraggy) will get chances in the future to appear again and maybe evolve?

It's just finally hitting me that Unova is rapidly approaching the finish line and a team of Pokémon the contains so many under-evolved Pokémon is not really that great.

I'm hoping that at least a couple of them pull a Phanpy/Cyndaquil and come back to evolve and help Ash out.
    Well I feel like oshawott might go to kalos due to his marketability, the others... Well we've seen how many reappearances Tauros, kingler and muk have had... I don't see a bright future for his pokemon after being oaked
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

They might show up they might not. It seems kinda lame that they take do something in one series that they could have done in a past series. So if they evolve it won't mean much since at most they will end up like Quilava.

They'll go to Oak's and stay there until Ash needs them for a league or something. Scraggy will come back later for something and evolve imo.

Edit: Oh, and Palpitoad and Kingler will become Bffs and cry together in the corner.
    Last edited by diakyu; 2nd July 2013 at 6:55 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    They'll all be Oaked and forgotten. "Worse than Kingler" is a good way to describe it, actually.
    It's funny how people were complaining in the Sinnoh League about how a handful of Ash's Pokémon needed battle focus and then BW pretty much doubles the number

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Who's to say they won't do something different this time and maybe have Ash take more than just Pikachu to Kalos?

I've been freakin' wating for ages till snivy will evolve so I really hope she will .-.
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

For all we know, Ash may pull a Johto and bring a few of his Unova pokémon with him just like he did with his Kanto pokémon for Johto
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    For all we know, Ash may pull a Johto and bring a few of his Unova pokémon with him just like he did with his Kanto pokémon for Johto
    Also, for all we know, maybe Ash won't capture as many Kalos Pokemon, and he may actually rotate in older Pokemon every now and again, since he knows to do that sort of now.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

There's a slight chance of Scraggy and Snivy evolving, but his other Pokémon will be Oaked.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

He isn't going to pull another johto. They are going to market the shiny new gen 6 pokemon for all they are worth. Why would they bring a ton of unova pokemon in when they are old news? The kanto pokemon were only there because they still actually marketed gen 3 games a lot.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    He isn't going to pull another johto. They are going to market the shiny new gen 6 pokemon for all they are worth. Why would they bring a ton of unova pokemon in when they are old news? The kanto pokemon were only there because they still actually marketed gen 3 games a lot.
    Gee, thanks for killing what little optimism I have XD
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I hope that by some miracle of the lord Charizard remains on his team. Don't really care about the others, it's been a really boring team this time around imo.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaryan View Post
    I hope that by some miracle of the lord Charizard remains on his team. Don't really care about the others, it's been a really boring team this time around imo.
    And charizard has to loose against unevolved starters and early gyms?
    Would drag his character down, they won't do it

And Yuoke is right
    Their not going to bring so much old pokemon like they did in jhoto
    They will want to promote kalos and all its new pokemon as much as possible

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Aside from pikachu the only older pokemon I see appearing are TR's (if they appear) and Axew or Pansage/Stunfisk if Iris or Cilan go with him

I really don't see any of Ashs current pokemon going with him besides Pika. Of course I might change my mind if he catches something before BW ends or one of his existing pokemon has a new evo
    Last edited by AceDetective; 2nd July 2013 at 1:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    And charizard has to loose against unevolved starters and early gyms?
    Would drag his character down, they won't do it

And Yuoke is right
    Their not going to bring so much old pokemon like they did in jhoto
    They will want to promote kalos and all its new pokemon as much as possible
    I'm fairly sure I made it quite obvious that I knew they wouldn't do it lol

Ash is never going to pull a Johto again. Kanto and Johto are part of the same series, so they use all the same Pokémon and characters. Gen 2 also involves a lot of Kanto, so it worked.

XY is a brand new series, so Ash will be starting with a brand new team. The only exceptions are Pokémon like Aipom, who eventually took part in the Gen 4 promotion by evolving.

I think they may get a chance like his other Pokemon did in Sinnoh. A chance like that might happen again. I'm kind of doubting Oshawott's evolution, but the others excluding Unfezant seem possible.

Did you seriously call mijumaru, snivy, and scraggy under developed?

Oak all of them, good riddance. Crosses fingers kalos mons will be better.

I'm hoping Pignite and Scraggy evolve before the end of the Decolora Islands detour and that Boldore and Palpitoad evolve in the next saga as Reserves in the League ala Cyndaquil and Phanpy.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

I gave up on Ash's team. The only one that might evolve is Scraggy.

There's no hope for
    Boldore
    Palpitoad
    Leavanny (Despite being evolved was still neglected horribly.)
    Oshawott (damn you overpopular merchandise!)
    And it's looking like Unfezant is finished.
    Worse than Kingler treatment I agree.

Looks like Scraggy's the only one with any chance of evolution.
    And maybe Snivy, but not in this sega.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast