Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capacia Island UFO! (794)

Ouch. So this episode confirms that Ash is really a moron and his intelligence is that compared to TRio.

I couldn't see the intro of the episode in time, but I thought the "heroes" were still in Big Island? ...And they used the N intro again?

And did Ash even keep his Amulet Coin? He'll get richer now.

N intro again. 5th time now, but whose counting?

I fell asleep through half of the episode up til the end where I didn't see anything but the narration closing out the episode.

The last thing I remembered was WTP? and Meowth's shadow.

Interesting to see Ash and Team Rocket in another temporary truce. Again, are these guys just frienemies at this point?

I liked the original japanese ep better,Staoshi was really freaked out by the masks and his friends,Ash just sounded like he was running or something,The japanese ep was more enjoyable for me

This was a mediocre episode. I didn't have anything noteworthy to say other than the fact that everyone having Beeheyem faces was incredibly creepy.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Ouch. So this episode confirms that Ash is really a moron and his intelligence is that compared to TRio.

I couldn't see the intro of the episode in time, but I thought the "heroes" were still in Big Island? ...And they used the N intro again?

And did Ash even keep his Amulet Coin? He'll get richer now.
    We've already known this, they took a Pokemon test back in Kanto and got the same type of score, poor guys can't catch a break with thatXD

I thought this was one of the better episodes of this saga, Ash made me laugh a lot and made the best expressions. Meowth's wys of talking this one really stood out to me here for some reason, couldn't help but to cringe at times. I miss Meowth's old VA but got used to his new one, so.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Fine episode. It was okay overall, but it got a bit more interesting towards the end and very funny at the end. The faces Team Rocket and Ash made when being called idiots were priceless. XD

5th time of the N intro. They got it right last week, why change back now?

Not as bad i thought it was going to be, i had wondered why they were the only ones not to have those faces, turns out they are idiots , excited for next week seeing the debut of Alexa and Pokemon XY the games

During that extended sequence where Ash was running around and discovering that everyone's faces were Beheeyem, I kept expecting him to scream and wake up and have it just be some wacked-out nightmare. As the sequence continued on, I slowly realized that no, this was actually happening, and this was going to be one of those episodes.

Luckily, I enjoy those episodes. I thought this was fun and a good episode, even if it was pointless.
    This conversation needs more Ignitionshipping.
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

It's Cartoon Network making the change not TPCi.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

A mysterious episode with a few funny elements who knew that spaceships could be powered by something that resembles an amulet coin.

I really enjoyed Meowth in this episode, he was completely unaware of Jessie and James' plan so he was used as a hero of sorts until he was taken over by the Beheeyem. It was also a nice touch for them to use that same Meowth in the Who's that Pokémon instead of a regular one. Also, the joke about the three of them being Idiots was unexpected, I was expecting them to be called special or something along those lines.

Nice episode, onto the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    It's Cartoon Network making the change not TPCi.
    What it does mean that Da 6, 7, 8, 9, and 1, in version like what air in France have the correct Da! opening???

CN US. Thank you for messing up the schedules. I don't know that you are able to do that.

A fun TR episode, b-movie parody plot, it was definitely enjoyable.

lol wrong opening lol

Ironically... This episode wasn't as... Scary as I thought it was going to be creppy but not exactly scary.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Loved this episode. The best part was where Meowth said only idiots are hard to hypnotize.

The beginning of the episode where Team Rocket was wandering the tall grass was actually creepy; so was the whole alien abduction thing that Meowth went through. I thought the Beheeyem face thing was also creepy although sadly the episode made it more comical than eerie. I wasn't a fan of Ash and Team Rocket working together though. They constantly stalk him and yet Ash just forgets it and teams up with them? Whatever. I suppose it was cool seeing such a different story line than usual; all the alien parts of the episode were enjoyable, although the cliche ending where Ash just forgives the Beheeyem was annoying.

Default Capacia Island UFO!

Whoa, they got the opening wrong AGAIN! What's up with that? They got the right opening in the last episode, but they got the wrong opening in this one again? They seriously need to pay attention to this kind of error.

Anyway, I was never a fan of Team Rocket and Ash teaming up, so I didn't like this episode. Ash and Team Rocket didn't get the mask on thier faces........because they're IDIOTS? What? I didn't find that anything funny about that. I don't like when the writers potray Ash as an 'idiot', they really need to increase his intelligence. I was hoping to see Ash doing something on his own for once, but sadly Team Rocket ruined it. I'm glad Ash's Pikachu blasted them off at the end.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12