Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AshxAlexa thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Ash staring at Alexa's chest confirms it. They will one day fall in love and cilan will be there wearing a toga with wings glued to his back throwing flowers on the pair as he proceeds to say its consummation time!
    WHERE IS SPPF'S LIKE BUTTON.

Seriously though, I am liking Alexa's character. She seems to be a bit ditsy like Bianca when it comes to her tools, but her Gogoat covers it for her. Ash didn't notice at first, but they did when she fumbled for things the second time. But still she's very mature, and I really really liked her calming him down when he's all riled up.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

awww ash was going to fight but alexa stoped him
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    WHERE IS SPPF'S LIKE BUTTON.

Seriously though, I am liking Alexa's character. She seems to be a bit ditsy like Bianca when it comes to her tools, but her Gogoat covers it for her. Ash didn't notice at first, but they did when she fumbled for things the second time. But still she's very mature, and I really really liked her calming him down when he's all riled up.
    Being hot with such that massive Gogoat sticking out doesn't hurt things.

Being hot with such that massive Gogoat sticking out doesn't hurt things.
    that's true, but I think We're going off-topic.
    Anyway, I wonder if Ash found her attractive in BW134.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    that's true, but I think We're going off-topic.
    Anyway, I wonder if Ash found her attractive in BW134.
    He should have already. He's either too dense or is a good actor to tell the things he notice :3 I prefer the latter :P

And guys! More pics!

Spoiler:- 2:

<--My tumblr

\

He should have already. He's either too dense or is a good actor to tell the things he notice :3 I prefer the latter :P

And guys! More pics!

Spoiler:- 2:
    Picture no. 1 and Picture no. 4 looks adorable, I like how Alexa is putting her hand on Ash's shoulder in the first picture.
    Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by fenniken View Post
    awww ash was going to fight but alexa stoped him
    Yah, that was cute. I think she's really starting to admire him though by the end of the episode.

Love those shots you got of them, thanks for posting. Can't wait for this weeks episode, hope for more cute moments like these.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I am not sure why, but I just want to ship these two. Maybe because I am tired of the mainstream Ash ships, plus people generally raise their eyebrows when I say Ash X Alexa. Oh, one of you guys suggest a name on the shipping name suggestion sticky. Let's try something other than FrenchPieshipping.......yeah, it was a bad idea. :x

<--My tumblr

\

How about stacysmomshipping?

Uh ..... That dosen't sounds good, how about Travelingjournalshipping ?
    Pokémon XY

Oh wow, for a ship I'm only shipping for fun like all my other shippings I found Ash x Alexa scenes actually quite pleasant! :O I felt like going, "awe... That was nice" in a few of their moments together actually. So far, so good I may ship it a little more I guess. xD

I got a few good names, at the moment so due to her usually wearing a camera; how about Capturedloveshipping? - Since she caught him on her screen multiple times.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

BigGoatsShipping,

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I got a few names, at the moment so due to her usually wearing a camera; how about Capturedloveshipping? - Since she caught him on her screen multiple times.
    Sounds good to me, we could make it this shipping's name.

BigGoatsShipping,
    Uhh ......... No, that doesn't sounds good either.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 29th July 2013 at 5:54 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Pokemonsquared's names have a deeper meaning. Oh wait, who is Pokemonsquared?

I like Capturedloveshipping, but how does KodakShounen sound? Kodak is related camera and Shounen is related to Ash. Or you could go with a simple SatoPanShipping, an amalgamation of Ash and Alexa's Japanese name. Or we could try KinetoShounenShipping, which is taken from Kinetoscope.

But eh, I hope nobody beats us to it. :x

Tell your opinions.

<--My tumblr

\

I like Capturedloveshipping, but how does KodakShounen sound? Kodak is related camera and Shounen is related to Ash. Or you could go with a simple SatoPanShipping, an amalgamation of Ash and Alexa's Japanese name. Or we could try KinetoShounenShipping, which is taken from Kinetoscope.

Tell your opinions.
    I just noticed that all of your suggestions are in Japanese lol.. I'm not sure about SatoPanShipping since don't Japanese use Sato-this-and-that type of thing anyway? So by default SatoPan would already be a shipping name in Japanese or at least I think so.

I like the other shipping names, there fine. Do you want to wait a little longer since there isn't that many episodes with Alexa yet, just to get some more ideas?

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    I just noticed that all of your suggestions are in Japanese lol.. I'm not sure about SatoPanShipping since don't Japanese use Sato-this-and-that type of thing anyway? So by default SatoPan would already be a shipping name in Japanese or at least I think so.

I like the other shipping names, there fine. Do you want to wait a little longer since there isn't that many episodes with Alexa yet, just to get some more ideas?
    I could wait. I just don't want some random nobody who hasn't posted once on this thread to name it. Though, I think that may not be a problem.

Shounen may be a Japanese name, but has essentially received some popularity in the English fandom too, won't be much of a problem if no one else has better suggestions :x Capturedlove does sound good for now among other suggestions :x

<--My tumblr

\

What if we named it Voyeurismshipping?

I'm pretty sure alexa won't object to be in front of the camera every once in a while. :P

What if we named it Voyeurismshipping?

I'm pretty sure alexa won't object to be in front of the camera every once in a while. :P
    I don't think the masses will approve of your inherent sexual references

<--My tumblr

\

I don't think the masses will approve of your inherent sexual references
    They didn't approve of my first name for irisX dragonite either...

OT: I'm really hoping we get a split up episode where ash gets to be alone with alexa.

Tell your opinions.
    I'm shocked no ones beat us to this already, that always happens with meXD
    I bet shey'll appear a lot in the X and Y series even if she does leave at the end of the BW series, makes sense right?

About the names you've got down, think I like Kodak shounen one

Latest episode had some cute moments, I'd post images on here but I suck with that
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Go to filb.de, copy the images and use [IMG139] tags. It's easy gurl. I could do that, but I am busy this week :3

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm shocked no ones beat us to this already, that always happens with meXD
    I bet shey'll appear a lot in the X and Y series even if she does leave at the end of the BW series, makes sense right?

I'm not a big fan of the anime, but with Alexa, it has been starting to make me watch it again. I'd have to agree that she'll probably leave in the end of the series; however, I could see her as maybe a later traveling companion for Ash if you get what I mean.

Has anyone else wanted Ash's friends to come more later in the series. It's always within the first few episodes: "Hi, may I travel with you, Ash?" "Sure!"

I agree with the above. Kinda hoping she'll be the Brock of the next series, really. Though it's more likely that she's leaving because of her reporting profession...

Name suggestions... KodakShota to me would be better than KodakShonen, but that's because it's more obvious. But Bunsshipping as a counterpart to Buttshipping comes to mind too. But hey, you guys pick!

Interesting. If Alexa really likes Ash,then that means that she might fell in love with him. I don't mind this shipping too. But if what you guys said about Alexa's feeling for him is true,then Anabel,Dawn(To Pearlshippers),Angie,and Bianca(to Imaginationshippers),Macy,and Misty (to Pokeshippers) might have a new love rival for Ash's affection.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

You forgot May, Latias, Iris, Cynthia, and all the one-chansu girls who people pair with Ash for no explained reason...

But it's still early to be sure there's anything there to be squealing about, since she's only been in three episodes so far and only in one she seemed to focus on Ash. (Or maybe I just say that because I didn't see the Clair episode yet.) Just wait until Ash leaves for Kalos before we compile the first hints of attraction and then we go for it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast