Thread: Which game would you want to live through?

Default Which game would you want to live through?

Out of any game (Main or spin off) in the series. Which one would you most want to live through the game as the protagonist?

I'd probably like to go through Hilbert's adventure the most. See cool Pokemon, have encouraging friends like Bianca (And not people who would discourage me like Gary or Silver), not have to go through any experience that's too terrifying (As far as I can think of at least), gain a legendary Pokemon, an the post game stuff would be a fun experience for me. As much as being a Pokemon in Mystery Dungeon would be an interesting experience, I'd rather control a Pokemon rather than be in the fight myself.

What would your choice be?

Pokemon Soul silver I can meet loads of pokemon and battle gym leaders. Pokemon mystery dungeon would be awesome but i wouldn't really want to be a pokemon if i would get attacked and hurt by wild pokemon :O
    Last edited by pokemonmaster99325; 4th July 2013 at 6:55 PM.
    I love every Pokemon!

Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Saaatoshi!

Ooph difficultttt.

Sapphire or Diamond. I love Hoenn so much and I would totally live in Mossdeep City, but I really need a Glaceon in my life. Hoenn is such a gorgeous region, I love the wilderness.
    - Currently breeding Wish-Detect-Bite-Shadow Ball (I had fun with Smeargle) Eevee. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you an egg.
    - Looking for any member of the following families: Exeggcute, Totodile, Turtwig.

Always looking to trade mystery eggs!
    Be humble for you are made of earth, be noble for you are made of stars.

I dunno. PMD2 sounds both terrifying and incredibly fun, but that's a little too high-fantasy for my tastes. To be honest I probably wouldn't want to live through any of them, cause the main series' storylines just plain suck while the spinoff games are normally either just as suckish or plain scary.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

That is so going in my sig.

Pokemon BW or BW2. Mainly because they have the best storyline.
    (And people out of Japan got a criminal sydicate's overpowered robot bug at the beginning of their journey -_-)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

I would live through the pokemon mystery dungeon series. I would be a Pokémon, DUH! That is the best thing you could do!!!

Pokemon Ranger or Platinum. The Distortion World would be awesome!

Emerald just because it's my favorite region and the Pokemon in it are some of my favorites!

Any of the main series. I like them all to the extent that I wouldn't mind living them out...except for Black/White and their sequels XD

Out of the spinoffs, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (if I could return to the real world (if we're doing that) at will), or XD: Gale of Darkness. I really like those games : )
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Any of the main series. I like them all to the extent that I wouldn't mind living them out...except for Black/White and their sequels XD

Out of the spinoffs, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (if I could return to the real world (if we're doing that) at will), or XD: Gale of Darkness. I really like those games : )
    XD: Gale of Darkness or Pokemon Colosseum because of the sick vehicles you get to drive around to get across the region!

Ruby version for sure

I would think HG/SS

Emerald getting a torchic for a starter, exploring a region which requires a great use of water transport,in a battle between two evil teams and then getting involved between the element Pokemon. Having a rival who doesn't mock but has a an easier relationship to the character, finally seeing Billy try and beat the teacher and then have the Battle Frontier to explore and conquer.

Colosseum for a side quest game. Just so much darker and has your character trying to make up for their past mistakes. Interesting places to explore and enemies to face.

Heart gold or Emerald
    Gotta catch em all!

hg i love it and il tolly live in xy kalo is awesome
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

I'd go with Pearl/Diamond, since Sinnoh is my favorite region.

Signiture template thanks to varanus_komodoensis

My Pokémon Website: Ace Trainers United
    Ace Trainers United Facebook Group
    Pokémon X Version: Alex - 2535-4116-7272
    Friend Safari: Poison -

Pokemon X because I don't know what's gonna happen, so it'll be more exciting. Also I like Xerneas and there are heaps of Pokemon there which nobody knows yet.

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

I would like to live through PMD2. Just such an emotional storyline, more so than a lot of other games.
    Last edited by IgnorantLobster; 21st July 2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: OCD -_-

I would love to live through PMD2, having to kick Darkrai's behind before you can evolve, I wouldn't hold back (I would preferably be Shinx and my partner Vulpix)

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

HG/SS. Although arguably there'd then be nothing stopping me from setting off on an adventure to Hoenn or Sinnoh.

Diamond
    Well it has all the pokemon I would want and more darkrai giratina dialga arceus absol heatran man I wish pokemon was in real life
    I would fall to my knees and cry in happiness if that came to be.

Platinum. I love the snow so I'd just have snowball fights with the trainers all the time.

Hilbert. I adored Black2 and White2, mostly the fact you can travel by airplane.

Either B2W2 because it would be really fun to live through a mainstream game of PokePark 2 because its my favourite game.