Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E16 - Go Go Gogoat! [First Post updated 08/13]

Default BWS2DA!E16 - Go Go Gogoat! [First Post updated 08/13]

We got data broadcast data for the next set of episodes.

As usual, nothing beyond "this Pokemon will appear and most likely play a central role" is known yet. Stay tuned for more.

Gogoat, the new Pokémon that has come to (typo, should be "from") the Kalos Region together with Alexa, goes missing! Gogoat can read the emotions of the person who touches its horns. Will this provide a clue of some sort...?

Ash, his friends and Pokémon Reporter Alexa pay a visit to the Pokémon Center of an island. The group looks after Gogoat while Alexa is collecting data for an article. Ash is very interested in Gogoat, who has come from the Kalos region. Just then, a boy from this island named Tony appears before Gogoat. While fawning on Tony, Gogoat suddenly has its horns touched. Being able to read the emotions of those who touch its horns, Gogoat senses Tony's feelings, carries him on its back and disappears. While looking for the missing Gogoat, Ash and his friends receive information that it might be heading to the astronomical observatory where Tony's father is working...
    Last edited by Sushi; 13th August 2013 at 3:46 PM.

Lol is no one really interested in this episod?

It could be something cool, like maybe this is the Emolga+TR episode and this Foongus is attacked.

It's probably the TR episode. Hopefully some development for Emonga or Axew. A battle pr something.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Maybe the origins of James's Amoongus will be explained here?

Nah, but yeah I think maybe this will revolve around that Emolga Team Rocket Episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Lol unless that little girl appears again with her Foongus and needs Dento's help, I don't give a shiz about this episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol unless that little girl appears again with her Foongus and needs Dento's help, I don't give a shiz about this episode.
    bit premature don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    bit premature don't ya think?
    Well considering that was the ONLY semi important Foongus in the region, no. Not like the writers would actually give TR development.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well considering that was the ONLY semi important Foongus in the region, no. Not like the writers would actually give TR development.
    you don't know anything about this episode except foongus appears in some shape or form. We don't even know if it will have a big role or not.

For all we know this could be the big epic Charizard vs Dragonite battle people have been wanting

you don't know anything about this episode except foongus appears in some shape or form. We don't even know if it will have a big role or not.

For all we know this could be the big epic Charizard vs Dragonite battle people have been wanting
    I know you are just trying to be optimistic, but do you really think a foongus would play any role in an episode like that. Or that such an episode would even be made.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 5th July 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Since it's just the "Dare da" Pokemon I doubt Foongus will be of any real importance. Just like the Audino in the first league ep.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I hope this is a Cilan episode. There's an expiration date.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I know you are just trying to be optimistic, but do you really think a foongus would play any role in an episode like that. Or that such an episode would even be made.
    who says it would play a role? maybe it would be a background pokemon but everything else that appears has already been a data broadcast.

And note I'm not trying to be.optimistic. I was trying to point out its stupid to dismiss this episode on so little info

Enough with the Gen V Pokemon, writers.

We get it, Black and White. But we've seen Foongus get enough screen time. There's nothing stopping you guys from using pre-Gen V Pokemon now.

I suppose Foongus could just be a background Pokemon, although I doubt that'll be the case. It just seems unlikely that it would be in the broadcast data unless it had a large role. Part of me hopes that it belongs to that one character of the day girl from the Pinot Noir episode, but only because I want Pinot Noir to appear again. He was a pretty decent guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I suppose Foongus could just be a background Pokemon, although I doubt that'll be the case. It just seems unlikely that it would be in the broadcast data unless it had a large role.
    First episode of the league. DB pokemon was Audino which had a brief appearance alongside nurse joy

2nd & 3rd episodes of episode N had Alomomola and Shinx. Both of which had minor roles.

The data broadcast doesnt mean it will have a big role, just that it will appear. If all the major pokemon appearing in an episode have already been data broadcast pokemon, then they will use something minor

Hahahahahahahaha...

O' lord.. Seriously, the 'Amoongus'-backstory/Emolga episode were the best possible ideas. Keeping it real I see?

With what we now know (databroadcasts as partial information), it just seems a little bit bland, just before entries such as Lapras and Zekrom.
    Last edited by Locormus; 13th July 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It would be nice if this episode shows how James met Foongus. It's probably just more wild Foongus though

From TV Guide:

We have the title of this episode. It's very simple:
    22th August: Gogogogoat!

And to people whose wondering when Naruto will do the specialo, it will be the 29th August.

This episode is a episode of the Decolore Islands.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 23rd July 2013 at 6:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    From TV Guide:

We have the title of this episode. It's very simple:
    22th August: Gogogogoat!

And to people whose wondering when Naruto will do the specialo, it will be the 29th August.

This episode is a episode of the Decolore Islands.
    Really?

We have to have another Gogoat title? I mean seriously writers, don't you want to at least wait until 6th gen anime before pulling another Gogoat title.

I'm disappointed, who knew 6th generation Pokemon would screw some of Ash's Pokemon even more.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Really?

We have to have another Gogoat title? I mean seriously writers, don't you want to at least wait until 6th gen anime before pulling another Gogoat title.

I'm disappointed, who knew 6th generation Pokemon would screw some of Ash's Pokemon even more.
    Its probably the episode where we saw Satoshi, Alexa and that little kid riding on Gogoat, this last episode wasn't about Gogoat it just appeared, it was more about the sumo contest.

Atleast we probably wont have Gogoat focused episodes in X and Y.

If this episode is named Gogoat then it suddenly got a whole lot better minus the random kid riding on it and team rocket.

It could be a race episode. Like the one in Johto where Ash was going strong with Bayleef.

Imagine Alexa deciedes that Gogoat is better of with Ash ang gives it to him(never gonna happen).
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

All I know is that tpci better for once not change the title at all for the dub.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Clearly this is the most well thought out title.

They had to do it, you can't just miss such an amazing opportunity for a creative and witty title.

....and now, her story begins.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast