Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: September 12: BWS2DA!E18 - Cilan VS The Ice Challenger! The Crisis at Striation Gym!!

Default September 12: BWS2DA!E18 - Cilan VS The Ice Challenger! The Crisis at Striation Gym!!

The Pokémon Trainer Drago, who has defeated both of Dent's brothers Pod and Corn, has challenged Dent to a battle! If Dent loses, does that mean the three brothers' Sanyo Gym will have to close...!?

Summary:
    Satoshi and friends have come to Ganryu Island to meet up with Dent's brothers Pod and Corn. Suddenly, a Yukinooh shows up. Yanappu walks over to it to share some berries Dent picked up earlier with it, but it suddenly attacks. Just then, Pod and Corn joins them, telling them that the Yukinooh's Trainer Drago is a dojo breaker with her sights set on the Sanyo Gym, where the three serve as Gym Leaders.

Having already defeated both Pod and Corn, all she has left is to beat Dent, so she has come here to challenge him to a match. Dent accepts, wanting to protect the Sanyo Gym.

Voice Cast:
    Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Mamoru Miyano: Dent
    Aoi Yuki: Iris
    Minami Tsuda: Kibago
    Aya Endo: Pansy
    Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
    Chinami Nishimura: Baoppu
    Kiyotaka Furushima: Hiyappu
    Kensuke Sato: Yukinooh
    Tsuguo Mogami: Manmoo
    Masakazu Morita: Pod
    Makoto Ishii: Corn
    Masayuki Kato: Parker
    Miyuki Sawashiro: Drago
    Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
    Last edited by Dephender; 7th September 2013 at 12:56 PM.

I hope this episode is a Cilan's development episode.
    Sounds interesting. I doubt it's going to be a Pansage other than Cilan's. But with what we had with Butterfree, who knows ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Could it be Pansage's evo episode? Or who knows this might be our Cilan departure ticket. But I am more interested in the last broadcast Pokemon: Zekrom.

Btw, by the dates what do you think this episode's date might be?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh I"M DROOLING ALREADY Omg.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I hope it's something like: Cress and Chili appears, with both their Monkey's evolved. Making Pansage wanna evolve. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I'd like to see Pansage get some development.

Maybe he doesn't want to evolve, or will feel sad his buddies evolved?? ;-;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Im guessing Zekrom comes over and, [possibly Cilans] Pansage does something? Cilans never really been fully envolved with that sort of role, so Id like to see him develop more.
    The data's small, yet quite significant in the finding of these episodes. I cant wait to see what happens...

Eto eto ano eto ano e Toeto

Looks like Cilan's Pansage will get some character development in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

If it is cilans pansage then I could see this as a Striaton trio ep. Then again it could be something completely random that just happens to have a random.pansage

This is one episode I can really look forward to if its cilan's pansage
    Haven't seen the little guy much

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Btw, by the dates what do you think this episode's date might be?
    If theres no breaks after the Noivern ep then this should air September 5th

Damn, not the evolution stone episode, well I'm hoping it is the Dent bros episode and I still hope it evolves.

I'm calling it now. It will be some random passage. Dento will have nothing to do with it.

If its a random Pansage that'll suck, but we haven't seen another Pansage besides Cilan's right?

I'm honestly looking forward to this because Pansage is my favorite out of Cilan and Iris' Pokemon, he's just so amusing and he's the most fun besides Stunfisk. Especially when he mimics Cilan, it's just too cool

And that Kamehame......I mean Solarbeam animation is just <3

Watch this be a random Pansage since I've pretty much given up hope that Cilan's Pansage will get development and/or evolve. Surprisingly enough, it doesn't have the same excuse that other unevolved Pokemon have; that is to say, it doesn't seem nearly as popular as Pikachu or Oshawott or Axew. So I'm not sure what has stopped it from evolving before.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Watch this be a random Pansage since I've pretty much given up hope that Cilan's Pansage will get development and/or evolve. Surprisingly enough, it doesn't have the same excuse that other unevolved Pokemon have; that is to say, it doesn't seem nearly as popular as Pikachu or Oshawott or Axew. So I'm not sure what has stopped it from evolving before.
    It actually is, its usually in promotonal stuff with those 3 or with the other 2 monkeys in non-anime stuff.

Hopefully Cilan gets hallenged by a High class Con-whatever he is I always forget how to spell it. And Pansage finally steps up. Or it could be a brother episode.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

An evolution would be really nice, but I'm not gonna put my hopes up

With Chili and Cress appearing in the opening I think they'll be in this episode.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I do hope Pansage evolves, if CIlan isn't going to get a capture, the least they can do is evolve Pansage.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I do hope Pansage evolves, if CIlan isn't going to get a capture, the least they can do is evolve Pansage.
    Would make him the only main character with only fully evolved Pokemon lol.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

It should be Cilan's Pansage. Too trollish if otherwise.

Usually Cilan's episodes are pointless and boring, I'll keep an eye on this one just because of Pansage.

Yay Pansage *cheers*. Finally an episode for my cute little monkey .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It should be Cilan's Pansage. Too trollish if otherwise.
    Well even if it is, I don't expect him to get development. In fact, this is probably just a reunion episode for Cilan and his brothers and of course, their elemental monkeys. That still bothers me though because I don't see the point in Chili and Cress appearing in the islands, but at least it would explain why they're in the Opening. I just hope there's a triple battle in this episode or something like that.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast