Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: September 12: BWS2DA!E18 - Cilan VS The Ice Challenger! The Crisis at Striation Gym!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Pansage vs. Hariyama

We got a tournament!!
    That's from the Gogoat and Alexa episode

Spoiler:- ehehe:

Ontopic: We have Pansage as the broadcast. Normally a broadcast Pokemon doesn't imply focus on that Pokemon, but since Pansage isn't wild but belongs to Cilan, I am surely assuming this could be either 1) Cilan's ticket to leave at the end of Best Wishes 2) Pansage evolving through the stone Cilan may have got in the treasure island.. (like Ash still kept the thunderstone)
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 6th July 2013 at 7:49 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Cilan's a very entertaining character, I'll take that over development in a show like this. I'd probably take it in other shows too but especially this.

EDIT: Dayyum Hariyama my favourite pure Fighting type. Not baaad.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 7th July 2013 at 4:53 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I, too, am totally fine with Cilan's development being shallow as long as he remains hilarious as all get out. Which he is. Though a focus episode now and then is still appreciated.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I hope Pansage evolves. Cilan deserves a team update.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I'm calling it now. It will be some random passage. Dento will have nothing to do with it.
    After what happened with Butterfree's episode, I won't be surprised. DA! has surely made some disappointment so far during hype week.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I don't want to be a person to jump to conclusions, but this episode screams Pansage evolving to me.
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    I don't want to be a person to jump to conclusions, but this episode screams Pansage evolving to me.
    But remember, he would need the Leaf Stone. Unless Cilan or someone else has one on hand, he won't evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    But remember, he would need the Leaf Stone. Unless Cilan or someone else has one on hand, he won't evolve.
    Luckily, we're soon getting an episode with many evolutionary stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Luckily, we're soon getting an episode with many evolutionary stones.
    Yeah. Is it before this episode or after? It makes me wonder. Pansage could get development if no evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    Yeah. Is it before this episode or after? It makes me wonder. Pansage could get development if no evolution.
    The stone ep is about 5 episodes before this. so if it is Cilans pansage then an evolution is indeed possible

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    The stone ep is about 5 episodes before this. so if it is Cilans pansage then an evolution is indeed possible
    Okay. That makes sense. Now that I know that, I think that Pansage will evolve.

This could be an ideal episode for Dento to command his Pokemon in unison to deal with a crisis. Iris controlled her whole team to deal with Shobu's rampaging Sanzandora and Satoshi's team worked together to deal with the frenzied Pokemon and Plasma Pokemon, as well as dig a way out of the underground cavern. Dento's the only one who hasn't had an episode like that, so this could be it. The N clash was a pivotal point of Satoshi's care and friendship toward Pokemon and his ideals, the Sanzaondora thing was another Dragon Master related thing according to the Elder. So this could be a Sommelier-esque type thing?

I could see this be the epi with his brothers. I'd love to see something about the past of their Gym, though it probably won't happen.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I could see this be the epi with his brothers. I'd love to see something about the past of their Gym, though it probably won't happen.
    That would be a nice idea.
    But, it made me remember what happened to their Gym in B2/W2. I wonder if they decide to tell Cilan that the might close down the Gym or something? Seems like a pipe dream, but just a thought.

I want another epic Sommelier showdown between Pinot Noir and Dento. That was perhaps the best Dento episode in my eyes.

Although, I see that the writers always make sure Dento focus episodes are usually not like Ash focused episodes. Ash focused episodes usually involve him saving something, while in Dento's case it is always him making some decision for someone, or be a Detective Sommelier. So, I am guessing this episode will be on the same lines. Or who knows maybe this episode has him face some S-class sommelier.

But judging by the OP, I am guessing this could be the Striation brothers ensemble episode.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I wonder who's the dude in this epi? =O

Like it's definitely Dento centered but what do those words say???

http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachm...7&d=1375319711

EDIT: Is that a guy or a girl?

I'M EXCITED FOR a POKEMON EPI AGAIN.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 1st August 2013 at 7:11 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Look like a girl, seems to have a chest that only girls would have.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

As for the small description for this episode, the first part of the description is 'Crisis of Striaton Gym!'. I'm having a little trouble translating the second part, although I noticed Cilan is clearly mentioned, but after looking up the first word in a dictionary, its' meaning is very specific and translates to 'challenge another training group and defeat each member'. It seems as if Cilan is required/summoned for this challenge, most likely someone (the person pictured) wants to defeat all leaders of the Striaton Gym.
    Last edited by slowkingsley; 1st August 2013 at 8:31 AM.

Protect the King

Well, now I definitely looking forward to this episode. But it's weird they're suddenly in Striaton.

Unless this is a Cilan special. :S

I'm guessing this is where Chili and Cress show up. I mean it's obvious to me that Cilan won't go back to Striaton City in this episode. The girl/guy probably just traveled all the way to the islands to challenge him like someone else said. Oh well. I knew this episode wouldn't interest me the moment Pansage was revealed to be the star. :x

Development for Cilan? Maybe? Lol, probably not.

Maybe Stunfisk will actually be used, and Pansage is just there for show.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Development for Cilan? Maybe? Lol, probably not.

Maybe Stunfisk will actually be used, and Pansage is just there for show.
    Doubtful. If this person really does want to defeat all the Striaton brothers I imagine pansage will be used, as the person would already have faced the other monkeys

Wow that character looks weird O.o
    Last edited by Virgil134; 1st August 2013 at 8:52 AM.

Wait I just noticed the gloves and the object the person is carrying. On top of having an obvious chest, there's no doubt it's a girl.

If it's not, the animators don't know how to draw guys....just saying.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast