Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: September 19th: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Default September 19th: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

"Continuing their journey back to Kanto, Ash and friends have boarded a ship set for Vermilion City, where they are attacked by Team Rocket. Huge panic arises as the Rockets make the ship rise up in the air with giant balloons!"

Also, Lapras.
    Last edited by Dephender; 7th September 2013 at 1:55 PM.

I know this might be too too much but I'd love for ash to be reunited with his lapras
    or at least have a flashback like with butterfree, Anyway lapras is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see it

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I hope this Lapras is the same Lapras which Ash caught in Orange islands, But this episode could center around another Lapras. Maybe there will be flashbacks of his old Lapras.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 5th July 2013 at 6:44 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Iris episode maybe? Overcoming ice type fear by bonding with Lapras. to reference her in game team?

Or they could just randomly pass by some lapras while travelling on the boat and the lapras have no bearing on the plot whatsoever

Not gonna get my hopes up for it being Ash's Lapras. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Iris episode maybe? Overcoming ice type fear by bonding with Lapras. to reference her in game team?

Or they could just randomly pass by some lapras while travelling on the boat and the lapras have no bearing on the plot whatsoever
    Oh I didn't think about iris' in game team, she did have a lapras
    Maybe the gang help out a lost little one to get back and iris fully overcomes her fear

I don't think ash's lapras would come back, we already got a re-appearance from it
    I just don't wanna get my hopes up

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Not gonna get my hopes up for it being Ash's Lapras. Nope.
    Thats what I came to the thread to write haha, took the words out of my mouth.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 5th July 2013 at 7:22 PM.

Not gonna get my hopes up, but I mean there's still a chance. Butterfree and Charizard appeared so hell why not Lapras? We haven't seen her in a while lol

And she did get a reappearance before, chances aren't slim.

Ugh, I was gonna type "inb4 Ash's Lapras," but I was too late. Really, this is exactly what I was talking about in the Butterfree thread; people always get themselves hyped over nothing in my opinion. It happened before with the Corphish/Buizel thing, and of course the recent Butterfree episode. I think this is just another Lapras, as there's bound to be more than one Lapras in the Pokemon world.

It could be an Iris ep since she has one in BW2 but it surely isn't a capture this late.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Not gonna get my hopes up, but I mean there's still a chance. Butterfree and Charizard appeared so hell why not Lapras? We haven't seen her in a while lol

And she did get a reappearance before, chances aren't slim.
    Ash's Butterfree never came back, and why should his Lapras return again? It would be pretty pointless imo since it's not likely that it'll rejoin Ash's team, not that it would need to even if there was room given that it seemed happy to be back with its own herd.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    It could be an Iris ep since she has one in BW2 but it surely isn't a capture this late.
    If she's not going to catch it, I don't see why she'd need to bond with it. There are better things that she could be doing imo, like training her Axew. :x

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

Could easily be an Iris development and capture episode. Still she is the only main girl without a Full team. The writers love this girl a lot obviously.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Another attempt at trying to draw in older viewers by featuring a Pokemon that Ash previously had.

Going to go ahead and skip this one like rest.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Another attempt at trying to draw in older viewers by featuring a Pokemon that Ash previously had.

Oh my, you beat Cybercubed at being presumptuous.

Ah, the fact that we have an episode focused on Lapras means we are pretty much next to Kanto. Oh, such a long and fun ride it was.........I think Iris either 1) Ignores that Lapras is an ice type 2) Will undergo some kind of development in the episode.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

wanna wait until we actually find out what the episode is before judging it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Ah, the fact that we have an episode focused on Lapras
    we don't though. We have an episode in which a Lapras appears. It could have an important role but it could just as easily be a random pokemon seen in the background for like 10 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Ah, the fact that we have an episode focused on Lapras means we are pretty much next to Kanto.
    Zekrom appears in the next episode though, so I don't think Ash is near Kanto yet. Lapras herds wander around the world; it's not like they're exclusive to the Kanto region.

I would say that Ash's Lapras could appear, but I think this will either be an Iris episode (since Cilan is getting one because of Pansage, maybe) or just random Lapras passing by

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Zekrom appears in the next episode though, so I don't think Ash is near Kanto yet. Lapras herds wander around the world; it's not like they're exclusive to the Kanto region.
    Zekrom wanders the skies, they could easily see it in the clouds like Ash did as they approach Kanto.

I don't know, this episode smells Kalos to me. A lot of us are expecting a Lapras evolution, Lapras was recently shown in a battle for Pokémon X and Y video (I know it has nothing to proove) and now it appears at the end of Best Wishes when we exactly know that the Kalos Pokémon are discovered at this point of the saga due to Alexa's appearance and her Pokémon...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

It's an obvious ploy just get you to watch. Just releasing the title that has Lapras in it weeks before the episode has you speculating "Well, Ash used to have a Lapras, so maybe he will remember his" or "Ash used to have a Lapras, maybe this one is his and it's coming back to join him" when at the end it will amount to neither and its just some random Lapras in the wild that the group will help and won't talk about after the episode.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

It's an obvious ploy just get you to watch. Just releasing the title that has Lapras in it weeks before the episode has you speculating "Well, Ash used to have a Lapras, so maybe he will remember his" or "Ash used to have a Lapras, maybe this one is his and it's coming back to join him" when at the end it will amount to neither and its just some random Lapras in the wild that the group will help and won't talk about after the episode.
    To be honest, we don't even have a title, just a confirmation that a Lapras will be in this episode. XD

I also think it would be nice to see Lapras again, but as some of you pointed out, when Butterfree didn't return it would be weird if Lapras did
    Teams:

Heartgold:

Platinum:

Black:

White 2:

White 2 ID: 1378 8696 5381

Y ID: 3153 4262 2206

True, but just mentioning Lapras gets older viewers thinking that "Maybe this Lapras has something to do with Ash's".

Case in point, the Butterfree episode. You had people swearing up and down the street that this would be Ash's Butterfree and they will be reunited when all it amounted to was Ash helping some random Butterfree in the wild and we haven't heard him mention it since then.

It come with the territory when you want to feature Pokemon Ash has had before as it invariably ends with people either thinking it's Ash's Pokemon or the encounter will make him remember his Pokemon.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

The theory of Iris having a Lapras sounds very probable, but I prefer to think about the return of the same Lapras that Ash had back in Orange Islands.

Funny, huh? The Decorola Islands is a filler arc just like the Orange Islands was back in its time, and now they bring back Ash's old Pokemon used for sea's journeys.

Besides, Ash met his old Lapras previously back in Johto, but that return was a real mess. You see, they could have brought Lapras back in the Whirl Islands; that way, Lapras surely would have stayed with Ash and being very useful in several episodes of Johto. It could have been the group's water transport for the Whirl Islands, sent to Oak's Lab after returning to Olivine City, used by Ash in Pryce's Gym of Ice Types, again in Clair's Gym of Dragon Types (possibly against Gyarados or Kingdra), and maybe in some battle in Johto's League. Thanks to Solidad (Hoenn), we have discovered that there are ways for a Lapras to battle outside of water.

Finally, I want Lapras back because if the writers are going to keep this stupid rule of "never make Ash's Water Types to evolve" (with Kingler as the only exception, although Palpitoad was already evolved before being captured), I think it's time they allow Ash to have a "heavy artillery" in terms of Water Type Pokemon. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    I don't know, this episode smells Kalos to me. A lot of us are expecting a Lapras evolution, Lapras was recently shown in a battle for Pokémon X and Y video (I know it has nothing to proove) and now it appears at the end of Best Wishes when we exactly know that the Kalos Pokémon are discovered at this point of the saga due to Alexa's appearance and her Pokémon...
    The X & Y game trailers have shown a variety of old Pokemon though. Are they all going to receive evolutions? Also, how does Alexa's presence mean that we'll be seeing nothing but Kalos Pokemon or Pokemon that will evolve into Kalos Pokemon? This is still BW after all. The writers shouldn't waste so much time promoting games that will have their own saga in a couple of months.

And even if it were Ash's Lapras, it would likely appear in only this episode. So it wouldn't be much of a comeback imo.

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast