Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: September 19th: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'll throw up if this is an Iris bonds with Lapras episode, I think if any one should get to bond with it should be Ash, they were his Pokemon after all.
    It just wouldn't sit right with me.
    Despite the fact we already got one 'Ash befriends a Pokémon he once owned' episode? You would seriously want another rehash of that episode?

....and now, her story begins.

I'll throw up if this is an Iris bonds with Lapras episode, I think if any one should get to bond with it should be Ash, they were his Pokemon after all.
    That's ridiculous. Ash has gotten a good amount of focus lately. The Beehyem episode, the Butterfree episode. Why can't poor Iris get one episode centered around her? (The conflict episode centered both Ash and Iris). Cilan will get one too (he already has one with the Detective episode).

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

This is so stupid...Didn't Haruka get a Squirtle and a Bulbasaur, what the heck is a problem if Iris bonds or gets a freaking Lapras?

It wouldn't sit rigth because you hate her, people should have the decency of even they know they will make a biased comment because they hate X character just shut up about it.

For all we know this could be a Cilan focus episode

So a repeat of the recent Butterfree episode? Yeah, no thanks. If someone has to bond with a Lapras - which hasn't even been confirmed to happen yet - it should be either Iris or Cilan imo. I say let them have their time in the spotlight since they both seem to be leaving at the end of BW. That and I'm tired of Ash bonding with Pokemon that aren't his. :x

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Really?

Between your two posts, I'm the only one who mentioned Dragonite (in this thread), and it had nothing negative revolving around it. Go to the Clair thread, THAT is where the negative stuff happens revolving around Dragonite.

Are you sure just didn't see "No" and "Dragonite" in my posts and think I had a problem.

The only problem I ever had with Dragonite was it beating two Pokemon in the Junior cup, while being disobedient, and only because Iris gets special treatment, had it been any other character, Iris would've lost and got kicked out of the tournament. And even now, I don't care, it's over with,

The mention of Dragonite was only to mention that it was THE last capture of this show for the main characters, and it was Iris who got it. Iris does not need ANOTHER Pokemon, when Ash is the only other character who got a team change, and only because of an evolution.

And therefore until Cilan and Ash both get something new (captures NOT evolutions), Iris can stay away from Lapras.

She can be okay with it, but she doesn't need to bond with it or even catch it.
    so just because ash and cilan didnt get nothing iris can't catch lapras =.=
    Dragonite is being catch by iris not to show how strong and chip the way she enter the junior cup
    is about her being bond with dragonite
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    That's ridiculous. Ash has gotten a good amount of focus lately. The Beehyem episode, the Butterfree episode. Why can't poor Iris get one episode centered around her? (The conflict episode centered both Ash and Iris). Cilan will get one too (he already has one with the Detective episode).
    Iris will probably get the Clair episode for herself, though.

However, I have nothing against Iris bonding with a Lapras. If her Ice fear is being mentioned again I can see Lapras helping her overcoming it completely or almost and then a Fairy-type Pokemon appears, faints her Axew and Dragonite and makes her develop a fear of Fairies. XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    and then a Fairy-type Pokemon appears, faints her Axew and Dragonite and makes her develop a fear of Fairies. XD
    and make her go to kalos with ash and cilan XD
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    For all we know this could be a Cilan focus episode
    Yes. And the Pansage episode will be about Clair and Alexa investigating the new Dragon/Fairy-typed evolution of Pansage. I can see it now.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I am ok with iris bonding with lapras but not catching it because I was a pokemon fan since kanto and I was mad when ash released lapras but I knew it was coming and I don't want it to be like dawn how she got cyndaquil and how may got squirtle and bulbasaur I just don't like the fact at they got them when ash already had them

Quote Originally Posted by steelers412 View Post
    I am ok with iris bonding with lapras but not catching it because I was a pokemon fan since kanto and I was mad when ash released lapras but I knew it was coming and I don't want it to be like dawn how she got cyndaquil and how may got squirtle and bulbasaur I just don't like the fact at they got them when ash already had them
    ITT: Nobody can have what Ash has.

Who cares? There is more than one Pokemon of each species in the series, characters that aren't Ash are allowed to get some development as well, especially when those characters are leaving soon...
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post

Who cares? There is more than one Pokemon of each species in the series, characters that aren't Ash are allowed to get some development as well, especially when those characters are leaving soon...
    I didn't say they cant I just don't like it and she is the last one to catch something and I think cilan should

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

However, I have nothing against Iris bonding with a Lapras. If her Ice fear is being mentioned again I can see Lapras helping her overcoming it completely or almost and then a Fairy-type Pokemon appears, faints her Axew and Dragonite and makes her develop a fear of Fairies. XD
    And then Iris becomes the Mr Crocker of the Pokémon World

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post

Nobody is saying that. Look at May, most of her pokemon were Ash's doubles and may have went beyond at that. I'm just saying it would be weird that since the writers have been having these old kanto pokemon(some which Ash used to carry) come back and instead of him getting them back, we're getting trolled. But this is why I think that another pokemon would have been better to have shown here. Besides, there are ton of ice pokemon that could have showed up other than one that Ash used to hold. Come on writers, be creative!

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    And then Iris becomes the Mr Crocker of the Pokémon World
    Well crocker didn't really fear them, just always looked nuts because he knew they existed, but couldn't prove it. It would be funny if they could impliment some kind of reference to that in the anime with some character For fairy type.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Not gonna get my hopes up for it being Ash's Lapras. Nope.
    Freaking agree. Nothing is going to ever get my hopes up again. Perhaps this is Georgia's last stand, if she's not in BWda12.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

>Not hoping for Ash's Lapras.
    >Hoping for Georgia.

:3

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Freaking agree. Nothing is going to ever get my hopes up again. Perhaps this is Georgia's last stand, if she's not in BWda12.
    I don't get my hopes up either, but thanks for mentioning something we should but won't ever get.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Lapras? I'm guessing that this is another Iris episode or a random filler episode.

Watch Lapras just be a random showing. I'm not excepting much from it.

Random : PokéRadar

There's always a chance of a flashback either way..

We've already seen Butterfree, Pidgeotto and Primeape in flashback form. Granted only one of those was specifically mentioned, but still they were all shown in some way.. and that of course only leaves Lapras to be shown out of the released Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    There's always a chance of a flashback either way..

We've already seen Butterfree, Pidgeotto and Primeape in flashback form. Granted only one of those was specifically mentioned, but still they were all shown in some way.. and that of course only leaves Lapras to be shown out of the released Pokemon.
    Hmm?

Within the flashback itself, Pidgeotto was mentioned. Though whether Ash mentioned that to N, Iris, and Cilan is another question.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I hope this is not a capture episode. I was never too fond of Lapras with Ash nor am I with the thought of Iris either. Besides, there are only a few place Lapras can battle and that is the water. This is why other pokemon more suitable for all around battling would have been better for a capture.

My ideal battle ever!

Man, i have a huge feeling this will end up like the butterfree episode
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

You guys do realize the Lapras is probably owned by a trainer right and used to battle Iris? There is nothing saying this is about a "herd of Lapras" in the ocean or anything.

Solidad owned a Lapras in the Kanto Grand Festival...its not something unusual.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast