Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: September 19th: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

And yet I stand here in bewilderment again. I know good and well that what happens on this site no bearing whatsoever on the series. I guess it's true what people say about the internet (Well, more true than I already know).

What I'm talking about is various other demographics that play and watch Pokemon in Japan.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    What I'm talking about is various other demographics that play and watch Pokemon in Japan.
    Don't matter in the grand scheme of things as much as their key watchers, young children. A large amount of older fans that play the games don't even watch the anime, at the end of the day instead of taking responsibility for your own hastiness like a young adult should you're looking for someone to scapegoat for your own rashness. You control yourself, recognize a small amount of willpower and don't be so quick to the shot on everything and anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    The Japanese audience of young five-year-old children, the main watchers of the show, don't think like that. It's only vocal, English-speaking Internet nerds that jump to conclusions like infantile, ill-mannered children with no self-restraint at the simple mention of "Laplace, Buoysel, Waninoko." etc. and than go throw a temper tantrum when their expectations aren't met.
    5 year olds don't watch this show they watch Curious George that's why that show has better ratings than Pokemon. But point taken. And would you please stop using Japanese Pokemon names?? Its really hard to understand which Pokemon your talking about when you use names like Wakinono and Leplace and what ever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Lucario View Post
    5 year olds don't watch this show they watch Curious George that's why that show has better ratings than Pokemon. But point taken. And would you please stop using Japanese Pokemon names?? Its really hard to understand which Pokemon your talking about when you use names like Wakinono and Leplace and what ever else.
    Well this is the spoiler section for the japanese anime. And 5 year olds watch it in japan.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Wow, second post and Ash's Lapras is already being driven to hype.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I have an idea of this episode of being one that Ash and Co try to protect the Lapras from poachers. The Lapras are rare Pokemon of course and I thought they was hunted in the past. We also not see a poacher for a while, and it makes sense with this episode.

well the first thing i thought about this episode is iris focus episode , it so surprise everyone think this is old lapras
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    That's what was said about Ash's Butterfree
    That was a bunch of bull and the writers knew exactly what they were doing when they did that. All shows troll, all show writers troll, that's just a fact. You can make all the bs reasoning you want but that was trolling plain and simple.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That was a bunch of bull and the writers knew exactly what they were doing when they did that. All shows troll, all show writers troll, that's just a fact. You can make all the bs reasoning you want but that was trolling plain and simple.
    Yeah that episode was a bit too much. I don't understand after all BW has gone through, people would even suspect Lapras has a chance especially after the Butterfree episode. If it is Ash's, then awesome and I hope it plays out well. If not, it's not a huge deal as long as there aren't any teasers like Ash and Lapras together. If there's a bunch of Lapras traveling I hope Iris doesn't catch one to be a reference to her ingame team.

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I hope this isn't Ash's Lapras because it would most likely be a short flashback followed by Ash helping a completely different Lapras.

As for Iris's fear, she only got one episode devoted to it where she admitted that ice types aren't all that bad. It would be nice if she could come close to completely overcoming her fear thanks to helping Lapras or something. I'd much rather see that than a boring rehash of the DA! Butterfree episode.

I could see it as something where she bonds with a Lapras, not realising its an ice type.

But of course at this stage it could be absolutely anything.
    - They could get shipwrecked and helped out by a lapras
    - They could encounter a trainer who has problems training his/her lapras so Cilan helps
    - Could belong to Cress in an episode where him and Chili come and meet Cilan.
    - Could be a tournament or something
    - Could be a wild Lapras seperated from its herd
    - Could be Lapras has nothing to do with the plot and its only the data broadcast pokemon because the other pokemon that appear have already been data broadcast pokemon

I'd say with the end of BW being so near, the gang being out at sea... this Lapras is either going to be captured or bond with Iris as a nod towards her B2W2 team.

I doubt this Lapras will have any relation to Ash's one sadly, look at the Butterfree episode for example. (The feels, oh the feels that episode brought)

Either this Lapras could be a reference to Iris's in-game team, helps Iris get her fear of ice types away or they just so happened to pass a few by. It being Ash's Lapras just seems so unlikely.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 6th July 2013 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    I doubt this Lapras will have any relation to Ash's one sadly, look at the Butterfree episode for example. (The feels, oh the feels that episode brought)

Either this Lapras could be a reference to Iris's in-game team, helps Iris get her fear of ice types away or they just so happened to pass a few by. It being Ash's Lapras just seems so unlikely.
    Yeah exactly what I thought.

Any Lapras is fine by me, love the species!
    OR Playthrough - Fallarbor Town

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Since people keep reminding me that the broadcast data is often misleading, I suppose this Lapras could just appear for a few seconds under someone else's ownership and not play a pivotal role here. If that's the case then I'd be fine with it as I don't care for Lapras either way. I'm just surprised that so many people expect this to be another Iris development episode when she's already getting major development five episodes prior to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I have an idea of this episode of being one that Ash and Co try to protect the Lapras from poachers. The Lapras are rare Pokemon of course and I thought they was hunted in the past. We also not see a poacher for a while, and it makes sense with this episode.
    I remember an episode where this idea was used (Viva Las Lapras), but it wasn't with poachers. The villains of that episode were pirates who wanted to capture good ol' Lapras.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

I seriously doubt that Ash's Lapras will appear in person., I see Lapras uin flashbacks, though.

And more important: Lapras is part of the I love Marine set, ya know. This set is coming in July although the epsiode won't happen in September.

Spoiler:- Merchandise speculation:

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'd say with the end of BW being so near, the gang being out at sea... this Lapras is either going to be captured or bond with Iris as a nod towards her B2W2 team.
    Why? What does Iris need to do with a Lapras? Can't the writers just think of a random Trapinch she can run around with? Since there is so many wild pokemon that keeps appearing. At least think of something clever and better than something that not only Ash has but something that might have something to do with actual dragons one day.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Why? What does Iris need to do with a Lapras? Can't the writers just think of a random Trapinch she can run around with? Since there is so many wild pokemon that keeps appearing. At least think of something clever and better than something that not only Ash has but something that might have something to do with actual dragons one day.
    Well, like haunter said, it wouldn't be that random.considering iris had one in the game.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Well, like haunter said, it wouldn't be that random.considering iris had one in the game.
    No it's random because Iris just recently caught Dragonite (well 52 episodes ago might seem like a long time ago but it isn't), and Cilan on the other hand hasn't had a team change for a lot longer, even ignoring the possible evolution episode.

Iris does not need a 5th Pokemon, let alone a Lapras, when Cilan only has three, and Iris barely does more than Cilan to warrant her having 5 Pokemon with him only having 3. EVEN if Cilan ends up going to Kalos with Ash (well as in traveling companion of Kalos, not actually traveling there with him).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

really =.= , some people in here still have problem with iris get dragonite who being catch 50+ episode ago
    what is big deal with dragonite anyway he got proper wins and he got some proper lost
    now i wonder if ash the one who get dragonite , do some people gonna hate ash too ?
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    really =.= , some people in here still have problem with iris get dragonite who being catch 50+ episode ago
    what is big deal with dragonite anyway he got proper wins and he got some proper lost
    now i wonder if ash the one who get dragonite , do some people gonna hate ash too ?
    Really?

Between your two posts, I'm the only one who mentioned Dragonite (in this thread), and it had nothing negative revolving around it. Go to the Clair thread, THAT is where the negative stuff happens revolving around Dragonite.

Are you sure just didn't see "No" and "Dragonite" in my posts and think I had a problem.

The only problem I ever had with Dragonite was it beating two Pokemon in the Junior cup, while being disobedient, and only because Iris gets special treatment, had it been any other character, Iris would've lost and got kicked out of the tournament. And even now, I don't care, it's over with,

The mention of Dragonite was only to mention that it was THE last capture of this show for the main characters, and it was Iris who got it. Iris does not need ANOTHER Pokemon, when Ash is the only other character who got a team change, and only because of an evolution.

And therefore until Cilan and Ash both get something new (captures NOT evolutions), Iris can stay away from Lapras.

She can be okay with it, but she doesn't need to bond with it or even catch it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    She can be okay with it, but she doesn't need to bond with it or even catch it.
    Wait.

So just because Ash or Cilan didn't get something, Iris isn't even allowed to BOND with Lapras? Are you serious?

I'll throw up if this is an Iris bonds with Lapras episode, I think if any one should get to bond with it should be Ash, they were his Pokemon after all.
    It just wouldn't sit right with me.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast