Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: September 26th: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Or it could be another dream
    It would really suck if that was true, but I don't think it will be the case. Instead of some random footage he is actually featured this time around and we also have episode 15, which could be the start of a possible Zekrom arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    It would really suck if that was true, but I don't think it will be the case. Instead of some random footage he is actually featured this time around and we also have episode 15, which could be the start of a possible Zekrom arc.
    How is it being featured? we know nothing about this ep. unless you mean the data broadcaster? the pokemon that appear in that just appear in an episode. not necessarily in a big role. sometimes there even background pokes

Hopefully if this episode does feature Zekrom I hope it isn't just another dream sequence. I was really disappointed when it was just a dream in the first episode of DA.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Oh my God they're actually bringing Zekrom back O.o Watch it be another fantasy lol

Wait why do some people think it'll be another dream sequence? It seems pretty evident to me that Zekrom will play a large role, otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned in the broadcast data thing. I mean Zekrom is an important part of BW; it was the first BW Legendary to appear - not to mention that it drained Pikachu's powers and Ash and friends visited its ancient ruins - and it needs some closure. This episode is perfect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Wait why do some people think it'll be another dream sequence?
    Because we've been trolled before?

If you're allowed to say that it's not gonna be Ash's Charizard or Butterfree, aren't we allowed to say that it won't be a real Zekrom? I think it will be a real Zekrom because it seems like it since it was the chosen Pokemon, but they've trolled us so other people might not want to put their hopes up :P

Wait why do some people think it'll be another dream sequence? It seems pretty evident to me that Zekrom will play a large role, otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned in the broadcast data thing.
    the data broadcast means nothing more then the pokemon will appear in an episode. There have been numerous occasions where the data broadcast pokemon was nothing more then a random background appearances

Thank godness!! They couldn't end this saga without solving the encounter between Ash and Zekrom back in the first episode of Pokemon Best Wishes. This could be solvement of that cliffhanger. Toobad N can't be here to match his encounter with Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Because we've been trolled before?

If you're allowed to say that it's not gonna be Ash's Charizard or Butterfree, aren't we allowed to say that it won't be a real Zekrom? I think it will be a real Zekrom because it seems like it since it was the chosen Pokemon, but they've trolled us so other people might not want to put their hopes up :P
    That was different. In regards to the Butterfree thing, imo it made no sense to assume that it had to be Ash's because there are thousands if not tens of thousands of Butterfree in the Pokemon world. We've seen many in the anime so we know that they're pretty common. Zekrom on the other hand, is pretty much unique. So if the broadcast data says that Zekrom will appear in this episode, I'm going to assume that it must be the real deal and not a dream or a mirage or something. I don't think the writers would "troll" us again.

Oh hai Zekrom, where's your cousin Kyurem, it hasn't shown up yet.

You've already showed up, but hey nice to see you again. I guess.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Starting with Zekrom - ending with Zekrom. I think that would make sense. Maybe N will return too since he was encountered with Reshiram. Maybe we will have the Ideals vs Truth to end Best Wishes - just a random theory
    Teams:

Heartgold:

Platinum:

Black:

White 2:

White 2 ID: 1378 8696 5381

Y ID: 3153 4262 2206

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    the data broadcast means nothing more then the pokemon will appear in an episode. There have been numerous occasions where the data broadcast pokemon was nothing more then a random background appearances
    There's been a few episodes where they had to use a Pokemon without much of a role, yes, however this is only if no unused Pokemon has much of a role in the episode. Almost every episode uses a major Pokemon.

If this is another stupid cameo I'll facepalm.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

:O

I wonder if this is the Zekrom from episode 1, if not in the anime we got like 3 already!!

The One in episode 1
    The One in the golden dark stone
    The One in decolora island
    Not to mention the one in the movie

Wait why do some people think it'll be another dream sequence? It seems pretty evident to me that Zekrom will play a large role, otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned in the broadcast data thing. I mean Zekrom is an important part of BW; it was the first BW Legendary to appear - not to mention that it drained Pikachu's powers and Ash and friends visited its ancient ruins - and it needs some closure. This episode is perfect for that.
    I was mostly being sarcastic. It was my dry sense of humor, sorry.

No, I believe something will happen with a physical, real, not dream Zekrom here, it's just a matter of what's going on that makes me curious. Maybe it's a multi-episode arc that leads to the end of BW. Hopefully.
    X:

OR:

If this is the real real I can see them going full circle and having Zekrom drop pikachu down 20 or so levels down to 5 in time for kalos.

Just see as this Zekrom just come to zap Pikachu and reset him before he goes to Kalos with Ash. XD

EDIT: Gah! Ninja'd by pokemonsquared!

Anyway, sounds interesting the fact that Zekrom is appearing, whether this is a cameo or an appearance, but I'm not expecting any important role for now. We'll see when we get a summary or similar.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I can just hope its not a dream. Zekrom has to appear to Ash up close and personal (apart from the movie obivously), otherwise we are all going to look back on this series as the "worst pokemon series ever! And worst writers ever!"

This should be part of the final resolution of Team Rocket if they're going back to being full idiots, featuring Ash having to do something heroic with Zekrom to stop them in the BW grand finale.

This likely will be a filler episode where they talk about Zekrom for 20 minutes and it appears in the last five to blast off Team Rocket when they try to steal Pikachu.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Iris will capture to fulfill becoming a dragon master.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Iris will capture to fulfill becoming a dragon master.
    If she captures Zekrom, which i dont think will happen 99.9%, I personally will be really pissed off. Especially if this ends up being the last episode of the series. I hope it's a good one, nonetheless until we know more i guess all we can do is speculate on what could happen.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Look at that, last second appearance by Zekrom. Now, one would have thought they'd add it in the last arc but yah know.
    This might be the finale send off, guess its the perfect way to end the BW series, start with Zekrom end with it.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Maybe zekrom can become a running gag by showing up out of nowhere and depowering pikachu right as a new generation is beginning,

Iris is going to ride the hell out of Zekrom again.

I need my Kyurem fix.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

kinda wish ep18 ,ep19 and this episode is development episode
    dent with pansage
    iris with lapras
    and ash with zekrom
    but still cant put high hope to much about this three epsiode
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast