Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: September 26th: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master

Really hoping for a big plot episode for Zekrom here, also hoping it's the same one Ash saw at the start of BW.

This could be a few things really:

-Leaving Unova properly now, Ash thinks back to his first day on the region which causes him to think of Zekrom.
    -Ash see's Zekrom flying through the sky + OR it shocks him and Pikachu once again.
    -Some other plot causing Zekrom to appear.
    -Other.

I don't see why people.would think this isn't the same zekrom. I know some legendaries and how there were appearently more than one like jirachi, but zekrom is a deity and is one of the tao trio. Plus movie 14 isn't even canon.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I don't see why people.would think this isn't the same zekrom. I know some legendaries and how there were appearently more than one like jirachi, but zekrom is a deity and is one of the tao trio. Plus movie 14 isn't even canon.
    Fr all we know it could be a reflection episode of ash saying to pikachu remember all the stuff we did in unova? Cue flashback, pika!

So Zekrom will appear here? I hope it's not a dream or illusion because I wanted to find out why Zekrom attacked Pikachu in the first place. But it makes sense to end BW with Zekrom when it started with it in the first place. And for those who hopes Pikachu will reset because of it in Kelos, I hope not. I rather Ho-oh or another pokemon do it. Maybe a Kelos pokemon.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm glad Zekrom from the first two episodes will finally appear right in front of Ash, this may start the Best Wishes finale!
    I wonder if the Finale will have anything to do with Kyurem! Like I really want to see a anime battle of Kyurem vs Zekrom or Reshirem! (Since Movie 15 Kyurem didn't battle any of the two Great Dragon Pokémon like Giratina did with Dialga in Movie 11)

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I'm glad Zekrom from the first two episodes will finally appear right in front of Ash,
    This hasn't been stated anywhere I don't believe.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 9th July 2013 at 11:57 PM.

[QUOTE=Haunter ゴースト;16141481]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I'm glad Zekrom from the first two episodes will finally appear right in front of Ash,/QUOTE]

This hasn't been stated anywhere I don't believe.
    You really think there are two zekroms.

Named Admiral Sentret

There are two Mewtwos. Who knows now.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    There are two Mewtwos. Who knows now.
    Yea well mewtwo is also a clone and has a much more ambiguous origin. Zekrom is supposed to be a deity and with the way reshiram was portrayed in the anime, it definitely was assumed that there are only one of each.

Named Admiral Sentret

As much as I want this to be the same Zekrom from before, I have to admit that the odds aren't good. I mean the writers have shown that they don't care about continuity or previously established events, so this Zekrom could be an entirely different one; the fact that Zekrom is going to appear outside of Unova could be more evidence of this imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    As much as I want this to be the same Zekrom from before, I have to admit that the odds aren't good. I mean the writers have shown that they don't care about continuity or previously established events, so this Zekrom could be an entirely different one; the fact that Zekrom is going to appear outside of Unova could be more evidence of this imo.
    You might be right. But I wanted some closure with Zekrom to see why it attacked Pikachu in the first place. I couldn't care less about anything else.

My ideal battle ever!

What if this was merely a ditto who happened to see zekrom fly overhead?

I think if that Zekrom was the same from the first two episodes, the first picture will get of that episode will be Ash or Pikachu with Zekrom or something revelant.
    I'm still doubtful, though. I guess we just can wait and see... I can't see this episode without the same Zekrom from the start.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 10th July 2013 at 3:44 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I can foresee the ending

Iris and zekrom fly away together.. the end :P
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    What if this was merely a ditto who happened to see zekrom fly overhead?
    Lol, maybe it is duplica's ditto and she is flying on top of it.

Named Admiral Sentret

They do not care about continuity? You mean the thing we've been seeing since season 2 of Best Wishes? Characters and flashbacks?

Brock, Dawn, Butterfree, Charizard, Clair?

Also, wouldn't be it cool if, unlike the beginning of BW, Zekrom powered up Pikachu before Ash goes to Kalos, lol.

What are the odds, this is mostly a reflection of the past episode.

Ash, Iris, and Cilan are saying goodbye, and there are flashbacks to how they've traveled through the region.

While if there are two additional episodes, it will mostly just be about just Ash, perhaps interacting with other characters, older characters, and potentially seeing all his Pokemon in the lab. Before Gary shows up, battles Ash with a 6th generation Pokemon, and tells Ash more about the Kalos region, aside from what Alexa has.

Or Alexa during those episodes will see Ash battling someone (winning), and THEN invite Ash to come with her to Lumiose City. Where she will lock Ash in her dungeon, and do what she wants to do him, and Delia approves

And if it wasn't clear, ONLY the strikeout part was a joke. Just in case somehow, people think my entire post just because I added that little line.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 10th July 2013 at 7:24 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Kira, you're an awful troll and a terrible poster but this takes the cake. Why in the hell would there be two Zekroms.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    Kira, you're an awful troll and a terrible poster but this takes the cake. Why in the hell would there be two Zekroms.
    Assuming it actually shows up and isn't a flashback.

What would Zekrom be doing around Kanto/ in the Decolora Archipelago? Did it get a little nervous revolving around Team Plasma when they revived Reshiram and Zekrom exited stage left.

I mean if it is actually a Zekrom that shows up, then yes, I do believe it's the same, but I'm not sure if will get confirmation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think its possible for more than one Zekrom to exist cuz we've seen multiples of other legendary Pokemon with out a good explanation. The writers could do what ever they want. I don't even care about Zekrom tho I just want Iris to get screentime.

I just wonder, if this is the same Zekrom {Which I think it is} Will he give Pikachu back his D/P power? That'd be nice.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I just wonder, if this is the same Zekrom {Which I think it is} Will he give Pikachu back his D/P power? That'd be nice.
    Pikachu already has his end of the region power back, he will get reseted again in a few episode though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pikachu already has his end of the region power back, he will get reseted again in a few episode though.

Awe man, BW Pikachu such a set back from D/P Pikachu though, I hope they don't re set him again, I'd take plot device Pikachu over de powering him any day.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Awe man, BW Pikachu such a set back from D/P Pikachu though, I hope they don't re set him again, I'd take plot device Pikachu over de powering him any day.
    He gets reset EVERY time, he got reseted in Hoenn and Sinnoh and Isshu, its not going to change now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He gets reset EVERY time, he got reseted in Hoenn and Sinnoh and Isshu, its not going to change now.

Pikachu's and it's electric attacks seemed strongest during Hoenn. Then again, I was only 10-11 years old when Gen III came out so maybe I just didn't notice.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast