Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 1345

Thread: September 26th: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    The problem I'm having is that the ruins they're in on August 15th, aren't the Black Heroes ruins.. So it's disconnected from Zekrom.
    Well just because they aren't the Black ruins doesn't mean they can't be linked to Zekrom somehow. There are plenty of things they can make up to still turn this into an arc, only time will tell.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Using the term Hero for this episode title in the Best Wishes series does really make it seem linked to the Unova Hero. Why use the Hero at all now when were not in Unova plus in a filler arc unless your trying to lead into something more than just a random ruin episode. Like we knew just slightly the meteonite was related to the hero in some way. This could be a re-imagining of it with the comet.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    I don't see them doing a mini arc at this point. They would have started it at by this point, and randomly throwing one in about the unovan hero at the end of a filler arc about ash going home just is rushed writing imo.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Using the term Hero for this episode title in the Best Wishes series does really make it seem linked to the Unova Hero. Why use the Hero at all now when were not in Unova plus in a filler arc unless your trying to lead into something more than just a random ruin episode. Like we knew just slightly the meteonite was related to the hero in some way. This could be a re-imagining of it with the comet.
    Dephender already confirmed that the Japanese word they use for hero there is different from the one they use in relation to Unova heroes mythology.

    I honestly can't believe you guys are speculating another possible arc. There just isn't any time - we still have departure episodes to deal with and if there was a new arc it would have been promoted to us by now like they did with the N arc.
    Last edited by Janovy; 14th July 2013 at 7:51 AM.


    ....and now, her story begins.

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Dephender already confirmed that the Japanese word they use for hero there is different from the one they use in relation to Unova heroes mythology.

    I honestly can't believe you guys are speculating another possible arc. There just isn't any time - we still have departure episodes to deal with and if there was a new arc it would have been promoted to us by now like they did with the N arc.
    I am glad someone is thinking straight. There's just no possibility of an arc when there's ZERO hype behind it. It's only Wishfulthinking to expect that to happen.

    We won't get anything more than a cameo.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I am glad someone is thinking straight. There's just no possibility of an arc when there's ZERO hype behind it. It's only Wishfulthinking to expect that to happen.

    We won't get anything more than a cameo.
    Exactly, they're just setting themselves up for disappointment.


    ....and now, her story begins.

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    I hope Ash sees Zekrom in person. I do agree that expecting an arc is too much because they for sure would have been advertised already on that DA! poster where they showed many of the events happening.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I hope Ash sees Zekrom in person. I do agree that expecting an arc is too much because they for sure would have been advertised already on that DA! poster where they showed many of the events happening.
    It's obvious by now that DA! is all summery fun and fillers, it's all about that. After the heavy plot stuff ended (Episode N) we're now in a relief arc.


    ....and now, her story begins.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    It's obvious by now that DA! is all summery fun and fillers, it's all about that. After the heavy plot stuff ended (Episode N) we're now in a relief arc.
    Eh, I still would have preferred a World Tournament arc instead especially since the Unova League was abysmal but this is what the writers decided so we'll all roll with it until Gen 6 comes out.

    Hopefully, TR vs. TP will air soon, too.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Hopefully, TR vs. TP will air soon, too.
    Nope. That won't ever air.

    Random : PokéRadar


  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Nope. That won't ever air.
    I am not calling them banned until the XY anime starts.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 14th July 2013 at 8:44 AM.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    When will they air it though? We have an extra break, they could have aired it in that break. They didn't do that in that break, most likely that they won't air it.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    When will they air it though?
    If they do air them, it would have to be before October. I am guessing around the time this very episode airs but who knows at this point? I mean the fact that both the Episode N Opening in the original and dub showed a Liepard attacking the building was not a coincidence. Every person in Japan knew exactly what they were referencing when they saw that opening.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    If they do air them, it would have to be before October. I am guessing around the time this very episode airs but who knows at this point? I mean the fact that both the Episode N Opening in the original and dub showed a Liepard attacking the building was not a coincidence. Every person in Japan knew exactly what they were referencing when they saw that opening.
    They referencing it could also be a hint that they were not going to air because they have used it for the opening. The chances are very less likely. We have a slot that is being used for Meloetta short, something that could have been used for the two parters. At this point, it's unlikely my friend.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  15. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I am not calling them banned until the XY anime starts.
    They have already been thrown out of canon already with Ash having caught Krokorok and evolving it, Team Plasma arrested, and Looker meeting Iris and Cilan for the first time in Episode N.

    Random : PokéRadar


  16. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    They referencing it could also be a hint that they were not going to air because they have used it for the opening. The chances are very less likely. We have a slot that is being used for Meloetta short, something that could have been used for the two parters. At this point, it's unlikely my friend.
    When you see something in an opening, people's first impressions usually aren't "They are telling me this episode isn't going to air!" The reaction is usually "YES! They're finally here!" I mean if they were banned, they should tell us already.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    They have already been thrown out of canon already with Ash having caught Krokorok and evolving it, Team Plasma arrested, and Looker meeting Iris and Cilan for the first time in Episode N.
    I know this would lead to a plot hole but couldn't they just air them as they were? Now, I know TRio and Ash and friends act like they don't know who TP is in Colress' debut but maybe the postponed episodes were edited so all the scenes where original TP mentions their names to Ash and friends and TRio are left out. Or they could leave that plot hole, too.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 14th July 2013 at 8:58 AM.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    724

    Default

    I dont want to think they're banned either. But right now the chances of it airing are slim. We know that for the next month its not happening, unless next month's coro coro scope of the century deal is about the anime as well but I doubt it. People have contact TPCI recently and all they've said is they're unreleased episodes and to keep an eye on the official websites for further information.

    If Zekrom isnt an arc at least make it a worthwhile appearance.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    When the TR vs TP are airing? YThey were retconned and for the anime as of BW112 those episodes didn't exist. Although it's noted that the banning of the episodes could have been the main cause of things that are happening of the series and it was the cause of why Team Rocket has returned iunto their funny version that lasted from 1997 into 2010.
    If the earthquake hadn't happened AND if the anime economy was like before the earthquake*:
    Good things (for the SPP fandom):
    -More money in Japan which means more money in battles like the League and less stock animation in important battles. (Although I don't see a DP level league).
    -A Team plasma arc during all the region based on Black and White.
    -We have two evolved starters in Best Wishes, and at least one of them in the 3rd stage by the league. And unevolved pokemon would be a rarity on Ash's team.
    -Better pacing of the series in general.
    -No Episode N and specially not Decolora arc.
    -Team Rocket serious allt the arc doing missions fro Zager.

    Bad things (SPP fandom):
    -No Dawn's cameo in Best Wishes: the writers don't want to do a cameo of a Coordinator in a aplace where Contests doesn't exist. And of course, not false returning trolling. And very probably that we don't get Cynthia, specially 9 Cynthia's episodes.
    -There won't be fake hype of Team Rocket leaving in project Tempest.
    -No Charizard return.
    -No Mewtwo in the 16th movie.
    -No Virgil. And no Eevee short for that matter.
    -We don't know at first that Ash is staying for XY. And we don't know the date early.

    And although isn't a anime thing:
    -The pokemon X and Y games won't be hyped like we know. We probably don't know more than 15-18 pokemon, no Gym leaders, no evil team

    About the Datas Broadcast, I laugh if the Data Broadcast is Zekrom because they are airiung a clip show who starts with Zekrom.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 14th July 2013 at 1:22 PM. Reason: Quitting two "possible" effects.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    If the earthquake hadn't happened AND if the anime economy was like before the earthquake:
    Good things (for the SPP fandom):
    -More money in Japan which means more money in battles like the League and less stock animation in important battles. (Although I don't see a DP level league).
    -A Team plasma arc during all the region based on Black and White.
    -We have two evolved starters in Best Wishes, and at least one of them in the 3rd stage by the league. And unevolved pokemon would be a rarity on Ash's team.
    -Better pacing of the series in general.
    -No Episode N and specially not Decolora arc.
    -Long M15 and M16 with 20 more minutes without the Pokemon shorts.
    -Team Rocket serious allt the arc doing missions fro Zager.
    -No ending rivalries with zero foreshadowing.

    Bad things (SPP fandom):
    -No Dawn's cameo in Best Wishes: the writers don't want to do a cameo of a Coordinator in a aplace where Contests doesn't exist. And of course, not false returning trolling. And very probably that we don't get Cynthia, specially 9 Cynthia's episodes.
    -There won't be fake hype of Team Rocket leaving in project Tempest.
    -No Charizard return.
    -No Mewtwo in the 16th movie.
    -No Virgil.
    -We don't know at first that Ash is staying for XY. And we don't know the date early.

    And although isn't a anime thing:
    -The pokemon X and Y games won't be hyped like we know. We probably don't know more than 15-18 pokemon, no Gym leaders, no evil team
    None of this is true. Like multiple people have stated before me, the only effect that the earthquake had was the postponement of the TR vs TP episodes, that's it. There was never gonna be a Plasma arc during badge quest, it didn't affect the pacing, evolutions, Virgil's appearance, XY's promotion or any other of the things you just said. Up to Twist Mountain was already planned when the earthquake happened, so once again outside of postponing the TR vs TP episodes the earthquake did NOTHING.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    None of this is true. Like multiple people have stated before me, the only effect that the earthquake had was the postponement of the TR vs TP episodes, that's it. There was never gonna be a Plasma arc during badge quest, it didn't affect the pacing, evolutions, Virgil's appearance, XY's promotion or any other of the things you just said. Up to Twist Mountain was already planned when the earthquake happened, so once again outside of postponing the TR vs TP episodes the earthquake did NOTHING.
    While that is a nice argument, you can't claim that it affected NOTHING. For one, yes they could have made episodes long before hand, and they have planned everything till the Titrouga 2-parter by the time the earthquake happened. But can you guarantee that they have made last minute changes to all of these episodes? No. For all we know, the kami trio arc and Op Tempest could have been last minute additions. The fact that Op Tempest used the platform scene from the 2 parter is a grand example.

    The thing is: WE know NOTHING. Yes, your argument that fer shouldn't blame the improper saga on TR vs TP parter is CORRECT, but it doesn't mean the opposite is correct. It only means we know NOTHING about the impact.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  21. #146
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Hopefully, TR vs. TP will air soon, too.
    Those episodes were banned/retconned out of existence/thrown out of continuity/etc. It's pretty obvious that they'll never air imo. I thought that was a widely believed fact, especially since the episodes failed to be shown during Episode N, which was the perfect place to show them.

    Anyway, I don't think this is the last BW episode. It might set up the conclusion, but even that's a reach imo. I just have too much experience with the writers and I have a feeling that the actual conclusion of BW will be less than spectacular, but seeing Zekrom a few episodes beforehand will be nice especially if it answers some questions.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    When you see something in an opening, people's first impressions usually aren't "They are telling me this episode isn't going to air!" The reaction is usually "YES! They're finally here!" I mean if they were banned, they should tell us already.



    .
    The reaction from the people is then wrong because they were wearing ENTIRELY different clothes. It should be obvious that they are using the scene for something else. It's your fault to be misguided.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  23. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Eh, I still would have preferred a World Tournament arc instead especially since the Unova League was abysmal but this is what the writers decided so we'll all roll with it until Gen 6 comes out.

    Hopefully, TR vs. TP will air soon, too.
    Air soon? The time for that passed three years ago. Too many things and obvious reasons to list why it the original unaired two parter is forever gone.
    My first shiny ever caught!

    Named Admiral Sentret

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At south of Kalos.
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    None of this is true. Like multiple people have stated before me, the only effect that the earthquake had was the postponement of the TR vs TP episodes, that's it. There was never gonna be a Plasma arc during badge quest, it didn't affect the pacing, evolutions, Virgil's appearance, XY's promotion or any other of the things you just said. Up to Twist Mountain was already planned when the earthquake happened, so once again outside of postponing the TR vs TP episodes the earthquake did NOTHING.
    Read the post again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    If the earthquake hadn't happened AND if the Pokemon economy was like before the earthquake*:
    Good things (for the SPP fandom):
    -More money in Japan which means more money in battles like the League and less stock animation in important battles. (Although I don't see a DP level league).
    -A Team plasma arc during all the region based on Black and White.
    -We have two evolved starters in Best Wishes, and at least one of them in the 3rd stage by the league. And unevolved pokemon would be a rarity on Ash's team.
    -Better pacing of the series in general.

    -No Episode N and specially not Decolora arc.
    -Team Rocket serious allt the arc doing missions fro Zager.

    Bad things (SPP fandom):
    -No Dawn's cameo in Best Wishes: the writers don't want to do a cameo of a Coordinator in a aplace where Contests doesn't exist. And of course, not false returning trolling. And very probably that we don't get Cynthia, specially 9 Cynthia's episodes.
    -There won't be fake hype of Team Rocket leaving in project Tempest.
    -No Charizard return.
    -No Mewtwo in the 16th movie.
    -No Virgil. And no Eevee short for that matter.
    -We don't know at first that Ash is staying for XY. And we don't know the date so early.


    And although isn't a anime thing:
    -The pokemon X and Y games won't be hyped like we know.
    If the earthquake had not happened and if the economy was like in early 2011 the writers will/won't do the things that I posted (or at least a good part of them).

    Remember that the earthquake caused:
    -A GDP drop in Japan's economy.
    -Electricity has needed to cut now on TV Tokyo several times, interrupting anime production.
    -The yen was appreciated so much that the currency has got World War II records with the dollar currency. Also, the yen hit more impressive records with the euro currency.
    -Those effects that I described were some of the main causes of why Nintendo has lost money the past 2 years. (that caused a price drop for the 3DS and reduced salaries from his executives).

    Apart of this, we could add declining ratings (compare it to Doraemon's drop; for example), the European Crisis (not caused by a disaster) and toher things explain the points in bold. Because as you have susspected, what have to do a Dawn cameo which an earthquake? and that the starters aren't evolving? And Virgil?

    And no, this episode won't be the edited 2-partner. Mainly because I don't see anything that suggest that Zekrom were being in the original one. Also, the rumours from AP that the 2-partner is airing are invalidate the moment Da! was announced. And if you are wondered, if Team Rocket were to appear in this episode (highly likely) or is a clip show or you will see your not so favourite Team Rocket.

    I don't understand the Data Broadcast of this episode. Because
    Da12 uis Hariyma because any oither pokemon was used and they can't do Dare da? for Helioptile and Gogoat (we don't know Fairy details).

    Da13 puts Vulpix because Eevee was used.

    Da15 puts Banette because they can't use Noivern.

    They can't use Emoilga because it's already used in the Bouffalant episode. I expect that happening in Da16 and I think that the change is permanent and Emolga could end in a 3rd person. (And if you are wondering, I don't expect Dragonite being taken by Clair).

    If any Gen VI pokemon were to appear, it can't be showcase on this segment because you havew to know super efective types for them and we don't know Fairy type details.

    Because the mechanism, they aren't using the base form starters nor Pikachu.

    Da18 is Pansage which means is a development episode.

    Da19 is Lapras because we are in the see.

    But Da20 only makes sense in Unova, not in Kanto. I think that is Iris' departure episode and they show the Zekrom of the statue from the Village of Dragons because they can't show any Iris pokemon (all of them have appeared).
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 14th July 2013 at 2:01 PM.

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    When the TR vs TP are airing? YThey were retconned and for the anime as of BW112 those episodes didn't exist. Although it's noted that the banning of the episodes could have been the main cause of things that are happening of the series and it was the cause of why Team Rocket has returned iunto their funny version that lasted from 1997 into 2010.
    If the earthquake hadn't happened AND if the anime economy was like before the earthquake*:
    Good things (for the SPP fandom):
    -More money in Japan which means more money in battles like the League and less stock animation in important battles. (Although I don't see a DP level league).
    -A Team plasma arc during all the region based on Black and White.
    -We have two evolved starters in Best Wishes, and at least one of them in the 3rd stage by the league. And unevolved pokemon would be a rarity on Ash's team.
    -Better pacing of the series in general.
    -No Episode N and specially not Decolora arc.
    -Team Rocket serious allt the arc doing missions fro Zager.

    Bad things (SPP fandom):
    -No Dawn's cameo in Best Wishes: the writers don't want to do a cameo of a Coordinator in a aplace where Contests doesn't exist. And of course, not false returning trolling. And very probably that we don't get Cynthia, specially 9 Cynthia's episodes.
    -There won't be fake hype of Team Rocket leaving in project Tempest.
    -No Charizard return.
    -No Mewtwo in the 16th movie.
    -No Virgil. And no Eevee short for that matter.
    -We don't know at first that Ash is staying for XY. And we don't know the date early.

    And although isn't a anime thing:
    -The pokemon X and Y games won't be hyped like we know. We probably don't know more than 15-18 pokemon, no Gym leaders, no evil team

    About the Datas Broadcast, I laugh if the Data Broadcast is Zekrom because they are airiung a clip show who starts with Zekrom.
    Please tell me this is a joke post! I mean you can't be serious!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    The reaction from the people is then wrong because they were wearing ENTIRELY different clothes. It should be obvious that they are using the scene for something else. It's your fault to be misguided.
    So they use the exact same scene. I mean seriously, outside of the uniforms and Cilan being outside the building, everything else was the same.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 14th July 2013 at 7:34 PM.

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •