Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: September 26th: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Yea we know Palpitoad is appearing, but the question is will we see it out of battle or not. I can imagine that seen with all his unova team is then rallying to Ashs defence, maybe combining attacks to send TR blasting off.

Or Ash vs Tracey. To introduce fairy type
    i think the part of his pokemon screaming is when ash sends them out of the pokeballs to meet his other pokes,i know someone will say he can only have 6 pokemon at a time so he wont able to send them all out at the same time but i think since its a lab episode theyll bend that rule so he can send out his unova pokes+charizard

also a gary vs ash match will be a good way to end this series and we get to see gary+(maybe)mega blastoise vs charizard/pikachu

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i think the part of his pokemon screaming is when ash sends them out of the pokeballs to meet his other pokes,i know someone will say he can only have 6 pokemon at a time so he wont able to send them all out at the same time but i think since its a lab episode theyll bend that rule so he can send out his unova pokes+charizard

also a gary vs ash match will be a good way to end this series and we get to see gary+(maybe)mega blastoise vs charizard/pikachu
    He doesn't need to do that though. Most of his unova pokes have been at oaks lab for a while. So I'm assuming they have met his others

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Seeing as Team Flare's main goal is to make money and Gamefreak has stated that the XY games are less story driven than BW there's a high chance they won't be doing anything too major other than thieving. If that's the case competent Team Rocket should be more than enough to take the role of main villains in XY. Cause there may not be some amazing villain story line from the games to screw up like they did in BW.
    I rather TF because TR basically went back to being comedy morons again. I'm getting bored with them. They don't need to take up the entire region doing nothing if that's the case. I rather new petty criminals then the same stupid ones all the time.

My ideal battle ever!

I could've sworn that there was a statement about the games focusing less on story somewhere. If it's not true then I'm all for a better story sure.
    I think you confused X and Y with SSB Wii U and 3DS. I remember it being confirmed there wouldn't be anything like SSE in it, that's the only other Nintendo game that is related to something like that

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I could've sworn that there was a statement about the games focusing less on story somewhere. If it's not true then I'm all for a better story sure.

I thought what was actually said, or rather what was implied, was that the story wouldn't focus on Team Flare like the past games and their villains, and the story would revolve around the other characters more, with Team Flare just being some side main plot of the game (relevant and vital to the story, as in not avoidable, but not necessarily the main focus)

But I could be wrong.

But even if it was true, I don't see why that would prevent the anime writers from making a good story revolving around Team Flare.

It's not like they follow the games to the letter anyway, nor do they usually put much effort into the evil teams anyway.

Honestly I think they are hindered by the games, and they aren't given much to work with, but it would be nice if they didn't focus on the games too much, just use it as a guide, and write the evil team with a decent plot.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Danhads10 View Post
    I really hope it's a lab pokemon coz I love seeing them interact with each other plus it gives us a chance to see Palpitoad outside of a battle for once before being left behind.
    I really don't think these "interactions" are a big deal since they only last a few minutes at most. I mean yeah it's been a while since we've seen all of Ash's Pokemon together, but that's the part that irritates me; why such a long wait between reunions? If Ash could rotate his Unova Pokemon around (albeit poorly), why couldn't he have rotated his Oak'd Pokemon into his team during the second half of BW? That would've given his Oak'd Pokemon some much needed screen-time.

I really want Ho-Oh to reappear - Hopefully it does, otherwise this will be the first Generation in which it hasn't in some form.

I just want a confirmation Charizard stays at Oak's lab XD it would be cool to see Squirtle and Primeape as well like BW Arrow opening showed.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I just want a confirmation Charizard stays at Oak's lab XD it would be cool to see Squirtle and Primeape as well like BW Arrow opening showed.
    What about Gliscor? I really hope he is there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    I really want Ho-Oh to reappear - Hopefully it does, otherwise this will be the first Generation in which it hasn't in some form.
    We might have Zekrom filling that role. Zekrom is a legendary Pokemon that could potentially be travelling all around the world. Just like the writers teased us with Ho-oh till DP, they could tease us with Zekrom from here onwards, which could be why they didn't let Ash meet it in Episode N or w/e. It would lead us to speculate that Ash will someday meet Zekrom as a "Hero of Ideals.Truth" just like people still expect Ash to meet Ho oh at the end of the anime, whenever it is. (Even though it'd never happen)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I would like to think the writers still have some plans for Ho-Oh in the future and that's why it hasn't starred in a movie or special yet like the other Legendary Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    >Implying that the Opening was canon and that Primeape is 100% sure to be at Oak's lab without an explanation.

I'm not even going to waste time hoping for Ho-Oh to be present here because Zekrom seems to have taken over its role. I bet Ash will be "inspired" to travel again after seeing Zekrom in the sky just like he became inspired to travel to Hoenn after seeing Ho-Oh. I personally never understood how a Johto Pokemon inspired Ash to go to Hoenn, but whatever. The writers just need to give Ash some motivation to leave Pallet Town and head for Kalos, and we know that Zekrom appears in this episode so it all fits together imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I would like to think the writers still have some plans for Ho-Oh in the future and that's why it hasn't starred in a movie or special yet like the other Legendary Pokemon.
    That's what they want you to think. See? It could work for Zekrom too! That's why no "proper" appearance from Zekrom yet in the anime. They had you already!! :P

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    That's what they want you to think. See? It could work for Zekrom too! That's why no "proper" appearance from Zekrom yet in the anime. They had you already!! :P
    But at least Zekrom had M14. We need a Ho-Oh movie XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But at least Zekrom had M14. We need a Ho-Oh movie XD
    Yes, we really do. Ho-Oh would be awesome in a movie. I got so hyped up because of that preview for Zoroark Master of Illusions thinking that Ho-Oh and Lugia would appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yes, we really do. Ho-Oh would be awesome in a movie. I got so hyped up because of that preview for Zoroark Master of Illusions thinking that Ho-Oh and Lugia would appear.
    I have a feeling they are saving Ho-Oh for the final movie Ash is in.

Sure it appears that Ho-oh was retired along with Poke-Japan, but I seriously doubt that Zekrom has taken over the role. It's appearance here is probably just a flashback, since it has no business travelling all that way to Kanto..

In fact, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that either Xerneas or Yveltal appears in the first episode of XY and that is how they'll continue each generation from now on, with Ash seeing a legendary native to that region instead of Ho-oh.

But yeah, no Zekrom 'in the flesh' here.. in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Sure it appears that Ho-oh was retired along with Poke-Japan, but I seriously doubt that Zekrom has taken over the role. It's appearance here is probably just a flashback, since it has no business travelling all that way to Kanto..

In fact, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that either Xerneas or Yveltal appears in the first episode of XY and that is how they'll continue each generation from now on, with Ash seeing a legendary native to that region instead of Ho-oh.

Only time can tell us, which of us is correct :P. If I am correct, the XY poster showed Mewtwo right? Or do I remember it wrong?

<--My tumblr

\

That's also a fair point, Ash could see a shadowed and cloaked Mewtwo blast off at high speed, making him excited to travel and discover more Pokemon..

I'd like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    What about Gliscor? I really hope he is there too.
    Oh yes why I forgot :x I'm anxious to know if he's there as well lol

I can bet we're going to see only Ash's farewell to his Unova team + Charizard but hopefully we get to see a glimpse of his full roster at Oak's lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Only time can tell us, which of us is correct :P. If I am correct, the XY poster showed Mewtwo right? Or do I remember it wrong?
    Nope, not on anime poster. Mewtwo WAS however seen on the cover of XY music album along with Xerneas and Yveltal.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

Yeah I think that would be a nice way to do things
    A legendary relating to the region
    I'd xerneas for kalos, maybe he sees it in a misty forest

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    >I'm not even going to waste time hoping for Ho-Oh to be present here because Zekrom seems to have taken over its role. I bet Ash will be "inspired" to travel again after seeing Zekrom in the sky just like he became inspired to travel to Hoenn after seeing Ho-Oh. I personally never understood how a Johto Pokemon inspired Ash to go to Hoenn, but whatever. The writers just need to give Ash some motivation to leave Pallet Town and head for Kalos, and we know that Zekrom appears in this episode so it all fits together imo.
    ho-oh only got replaced because they wanted a “fresh start” and having ho-oh appear wouldve destroyed the idea of it being fresh so they decided to go with zekrom
    i prefer either ho-oh or mewtwo inspiring him to go to kalos since they have a connection with ash ho-oh(anime) mewtwo(movies)
    Last edited by tak310; 30th August 2013 at 11:42 PM.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I hope Pidgeot comes to the lab and beast the crap out of Ash for ditching it...

Honestly seeing my good bro Bulbasaur makes me happy as hell .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast