Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Girl?

i prefer women over girls. my waifu is olivier armstrong from fma:b and she would fuck you up.

Mh almost every girl/women from sora no otoshimono I guess XD?
    But if it comes to Pokemon.. I really like Haruka/May, I must say..

Oh and JB, could you tell who this girl in your signature is? She really is cute. =o

Edit: Ah okay, thank you Wingzx!
    Last edited by Pokemonspecialgerman; 31st July 2013 at 6:12 PM.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    Oh and JB, could you tell who this girl in your signature is? She really is cute. =o
    its neptune from hyperspace neptunia or Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    She really is cute. =o
    damn straight

Dark magician girl from Yugioh she is super cute and one of my favourite characters in the original Yugioh series also she has good attack and defence points

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

My favorite anime girl would either be Elysia from FMA because of her utter adorable-ness, or Winry from the same anime, because she can beat people up (namely Edawrd) with her wrench. Where does she hide them, anyway?

(Fairy tail)
    Erza Scarlet
    Mirajane Strauss
    lucy Heartfilia

Gasai Yuno

JK

My list of waifus would be

1) C.C (Code Geass)
    2) Saber (Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night)
    3) Hikari (Pokemon)
    4) Mikasa (Shingeki No Kyojin)
    5) Annie (Shingeki No Kyojin)
    6) Mizukage- Mei Terumi (Naruto)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Yui Hirasawa from K-ON because of the fact that she is an airhead without being a full out moron. Also she's an example of dubbed moe done perfectly.
    Last edited by Yoshino; 12th September 2013 at 6:03 AM.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Tsumiki Miniwa from Acchi Kocchi because SHE'S SO CUTE!

Nagisa from Clannad
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

'Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites.' - Karen

[IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/sawqqo.jpg[/IMG] I have officially claimed Jumpluff

I'm gonna make a list here, taken directly from my "ten favorite characters" list on MAL:

Nagisa Furukawa (CLANNAD) - She may be an ordinary ill girl who gets the guy in the end, but despite her illness and shyness, when she gets determined to do something, she gets a bit stubborn and refuses to back down. She almost does with the play until her awesome father arrives to remind her of how proud he and her mother are of her, and that they'll support her no matter what. And then After Story comes along, and that's when her character really shines. She's a woman in the end, and shows how far she's come from the shy high school girl she was.

Rena Ryuuguu (Higurashi) - Goes to show that even happy-go-lucky girls can have dark secrets, and she'll go to great lengths to protect her friends (unless she goes crazy herself, but even then she remains awesome... until she gets scary--beware the nice ones indeed). She also has very weird tastes for someone who likes cute things. I also imagine she has great upper-arm strength in order to hold that cleaver up (I'm pretty sure those things have weight to them).

Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura) - The most innocent character I have ever seen, I looked up to her as a child (even though she dubbed as a tomboy to be rather badass). She is pretty much my anime heroine in just how she grew as a character while off doing dangerous things in order to prevent disaster in the world, and yet was still able to live a normal life. She is also love-incarnate in my opinion, there is not one person she hates.

Hitomi Kanzaki (Escaflowne) - I was introduced to Escaflowne through the movie, so I got to know her more as an emo teenager who wanted to die, though she did grow as a person by the end in which she stops being selfish and learned to care for her loved ones. The anime (the original) took her character in a much different direction in which she was just an ordinary high school girl who is a bit of a psychic, and gets pulled into Gaia almost by accident. But to learn about fate and destiny, and how to use her will to go against it for her own personal destiny took a lot of courageous efforts from her, and her love for Van proved it. And she remained a sweet, out-going girl throughout it despite the hell that she saw. Perhaps if I actually saw the anime while as a teenager, maybe Hitomi would be my anime heroine instead of Sakura.

Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade) - She willingly decided to make a contract with Chrono despite it shortening her lifespan to save her brother and the orphanage, even though they couldn't (at first). Then she goes out to exorcize demons in dangerous situations--but she's so out-going and jumps ahead of herself that she causes damage and gets in trouble with Sister Kate that it's a wonder she stayed with the Magdalan Order. And yet she remains a caring, sweet person. She also has a hot-blooded temper and personality that helps balance it all out, and she's just overall a fun character to watch. She has a great chemistry with Chrono, whenever the two interact with each other, it feels realistic to me. I really connected with Rosette from the start, and so it made everything by the end that much harder to deal with.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Pokémon: Serena, Dawn, Giselle, May, Misty, Georgia, Flannery, Winona, Clair, Whitney, Candice, Elesa, Roxie, Skyla, Melody, Minnie(DP008), Aldith, Ursula, Autumn, Lyra, Alexa.

Digimon Adventures 2: Kari.

Beyblade: Hilary.

DBZ: Bulma.

Naruto: Sakura.

Yu-gi-oh: Dark magician girl.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 8th October 2013 at 5:42 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Seras Victoria, Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing).
    Serena, Dawn, Misty (Pokémon).
    Sakura (Cardcaptors).
    Suiseiseki, Suigintou, Kirakishou (Rozen Maiden).
    Black Rock Shooter, Dead Master (Black Rock Shooter).
    Konata (Lucky Star).
    Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry).
    Hinata (Naruto).
    Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica).
    Neptune and Uni (anime of Neptunia).
    Tohka Yatogami, Yoshino (Date a live).
    Female Ranma, Shampoo (Ranma 1/2).
    Misao Makimachi ( Rurounin Kenshin).
    Last edited by Remmie; 22nd December 2013 at 4:17 AM.

The best anime girl ever created and my waifu that I ever so love is YOKO LITTNER. THE BEST MARKSWOMEN EVER CREATED, STRAIGHT FROM LITTNER VILLAGE
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Yoshino from Date-A-Live and Mio Akiyama from K-ON
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

There is alot out there, but i would have to go for Miku!! .. She's just so cute!

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Misty: Pokemon

Tear: Tales of the Abyss

My top two.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Without a doubt Nami from One Piece.. She may not be strong or anything but if you get her angry you won't like her when she's angry
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Eru Chitanda from Hyouka and Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica. :3

Tumblr - MyAnimeList - Youtube
    Friend Code: 1521-3326-6342

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    Without a doubt Nami from One Piece.. She may not be strong or anything but if you get her angry you won't like her when she's angry
    Nami's strong enough to earn herself a bounty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    damn straight
    I think Nepgear is cuter

Hibiki wants hugs

I don't tend to prefer girls over guys in anime... but I do rather like Gasai Yuno, Erza Scarlet, Lust (FMA), Revy (Black Lagoon), Saber (Fate/stay night), Yuuko Ichihara (xxxHolic), maybe Haruhi Suzumiya... and definitely Konata Izumi from Lucky Star :3
    Last edited by Shinku; 22nd October 2013 at 9:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    I think Nepgear is cuter
    nah

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    nah
    Well when you put it like thaaat... *Looks at signature* nope Nepgear is still cuter (IMHO)

Hibiki wants hugs

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast