Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 254

Thread: Ara's Cavern of Shinies

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    *facepalm* I'm totally sorry, I thought I was in C.Y.A.N's Trade shop for some reason...

    *ahem*

    Well, this isn't embarrasing. At all. Nu-uh. Nope.

    Eheheheh... Sorry?
    Lol no problem
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    Is it ok if I use Fairywitch's Request form so I can make the details easier to see?

    Offering:Shiny Watchog
    Pokemon wanted:Wailmer
    Iv spread:Flawless
    egg moves:Fissure
    Shiny (yes or no):Yes
    Gender:female
    Ability:Pressure
    Nature:Hasty
    Nickname? (yes):Yes
    If so what name:Jabi-Jabi

    I'll be really grateful if this request goes through...
    im a bit confused and this a bit strange slyveon no you can't use my form in this shop i don't even work here and that form is for rnging...aranox can't rng >.>

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Oh...sorry.
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    Oh...sorry.
    its fine now you know that its for my side of the shop i work in which is silent's shop just look at the front and see what aranox has and just ask what you like to offer for it...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    New additions to the shop, details coming first thing in the morning (just past midnight here).

    Event Zekrom
    Event Meloetta

    Details coming in a few hours so check back
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    New additions to the shop, details coming first thing in the morning (just past midnight here).

    Event Zekrom
    Event Meloetta

    Details coming in a few hours so check back
    yep and if anyone has problems I was the one that provided them i assure you they are legal i rnged both of them everyone sorry aranox just wanted to get it straight ^_^

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless adamant magikapp for my ut naive plasma deoxys ut and rash win2013 keldeo?

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyTheGamer19 View Post
    Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless adamant magikapp for my ut naive plasma deoxys ut and rash win2013 keldeo?
    Could you go to the guy in the battle subway center part (in blue I think) and tell me what he says about them?
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I have the following Shiny Flawless's for trade:
    Archen-Jolly-Defeatist
    Charmander-Timid-Blaze
    Chimchar-Adamant-Blaze
    Phanpy-Adamant-Pickup
    Eevee-Timid-Anticipation
    Eevee-Sassy-Anticipation
    Poochyena-Adamant-Run Away
    Mudkip-Adamant-Torrent
    Scizor-Adamant-Technician
    Bulbasaur-Modest-Overgrow
    Ditto-Adamant-Limber
    Snorunt-Timid-Inner Focus

    EV trained SF's:
    Breloom-Adamant-Poison Heal
    252 HP/252 Speed/4 Atk
    Gengar-Timid-Levitate
    252 SAtk/252 Speed/4 HP

    I'm interested in a few of yous. xD
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    I have the following Shiny Flawless's for trade:
    Archen-Jolly-Defeatist
    Charmander-Timid-Blaze
    Chimchar-Adamant-Blaze
    Phanpy-Adamant-Pickup
    Eevee-Timid-Anticipation
    Eevee-Sassy-Anticipation
    Poochyena-Adamant-Run Away
    Mudkip-Adamant-Torrent
    Scizor-Adamant-Technician
    Bulbasaur-Modest-Overgrow
    Ditto-Adamant-Limber
    Snorunt-Timid-Inner Focus

    EV trained SF's:
    Breloom-Adamant-Poison Heal
    252 HP/252 Speed/4 Atk
    Gengar-Timid-Levitate
    252 SAtk/252 Speed/4 HP

    I'm interested in a few of yous. xD
    I like your:

    Bulbasaur-Modest-Overgrow

    Breloom-Adamant-Poison Heal
    252 HP/252 Speed/4 Atk

    Gengar-Timid-Levitate
    252 SAtk/252 Speed/4 HP

    ;p
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Ok, before i pick... can you please tell me the info of Event Zekrom and Event Meloetta?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Ok, before i pick... can you please tell me the info of Event Zekrom and Event Meloetta?
    Been slacking a bit so didn't put it up yet, so hereby;

    Zekrom
    OT: SPR2012 (03102)
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Terravolt
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: 104 HP / 148 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe (default Mixed Attacker set)
    Moves: Bolt Strike, Volt Switch, Haze, Dragon Claw

    Meloetta
    OT: SPR2013 (03013)
    Nature: Modest
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: None (UT)
    Moves: Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, Close Combat
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I really need all these: (All SF/F)
    Growlithe
    Koffing
    Staryu
    Rotom
    Roggenrola
    Petilil
    Druddigon
    Golett
    Meloetta

    Is there any way you'll take 9 of those SF's?(At least pick 9 you dont have and that Scizor has DWF Ability.)
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I'll go for these then;

    Archen-Jolly-Defeatist
    Chimchar-Adamant-Blaze
    Poochyena-Adamant-Run Away
    Mudkip-Adamant-Torrent
    Scizor-Adamant-Technician
    Bulbasaur-Modest-Overgrow
    Ditto-Adamant-Limber

    Breloom-Adamant-Poison Heal
    252 HP/252 Speed/4 Atk

    Gengar-Timid-Levitate
    252 SAtk/252 Speed/4 HP
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Ok, can we trade tomorrow?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Ok, can we trade tomorrow?
    I'll get them cloned and let you know when.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Been slacking a bit so didn't put it up yet, so hereby;

    Zekrom
    OT: SPR2012 (03102)
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Terravolt
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: 104 HP / 148 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe (default Mixed Attacker set)
    Moves: Bolt Strike, Volt Switch, Haze, Dragon Claw

    Meloetta
    OT: SPR2013 (03013)
    Nature: Modest
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: None (UT)
    Moves: Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, Close Combat
    yeah confirmed those are my rng's shiny froslass ^_^ i gave all the info needed also aranox ill try to dig up some more stuff for your shop....i may rng some stuff to donate as well...

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yeah confirmed those are my rng's shiny froslass ^_^ i gave all the info needed also aranox ill try to dig up some more stuff for your shop....i may rng some stuff to donate as well...
    Awesome
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Awesome
    yep no problem when i have more free time like a day off and im randomly rnging ill make something for you...

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    yep no problem when i have more free time like a day off and im randomly rnging ill make something for you...
    Cool cool take your time ^^
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Okay, tell me when they're cloned.
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    would you trade your shiny flawless adamant magikapp for my shiny flawless Japaneses imposter dittio?

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Hi I'm responding to your post in my trade shop. Can I have these?

    Zekrom
    OT: SPR2012 (03102)
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Terravolt
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: 104 HP / 148 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe (default Mixed Attacker set)
    Moves: Bolt Strike, Volt Switch, Haze, Dragon Claw
    Note: RNG by FairyWitch (Confirmed)

    Meloetta
    OT: SPR2013 (03013)
    Nature: Modest
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: None (UT)
    Moves: Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, Close Combat
    Note: RNG by FairyWitch (Confirmed)

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyTheGamer19 View Post
    would you trade your shiny flawless adamant magikapp for my shiny flawless Japaneses imposter dittio?
    If you could give me a Pokecheck link to it, since it's not a breedable RNG it's very prone to hacking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Hi I'm responding to your post in my trade shop. Can I have these?

    Zekrom
    OT: SPR2012 (03102)
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Terravolt
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: 104 HP / 148 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe (default Mixed Attacker set)
    Moves: Bolt Strike, Volt Switch, Haze, Dragon Claw
    Note: RNG by FairyWitch (Confirmed)

    Meloetta
    OT: SPR2013 (03013)
    Nature: Modest
    IV's: Flawless
    EV's: None (UT)
    Moves: Round, Teeter Dance, Psychic, Close Combat
    Note: RNG by FairyWitch (Confirmed)
    They're not exactly of equal worth :x I could go with 1 Event and 1 Shiny Flawless.
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    If you could give me a Pokecheck link to it, since it's not a breedable RNG it's very prone to hacking.



    They're not exactly of equal worth :x I could go with 1 Event and 1 Shiny Flawless.
    Both of the pokemon you requested in my trade shop are shiny flawless. So that's 1:1 right? 1 of your events for one of my shiny flawless breeds.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •