Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: What do I do after beating Red? (pokemon silver)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default What do I do after beating Red? (pokemon silver)

    After over 50 hours of gameplay, I defeated Red. However, I have no Idea what to do now. I have fought the blackbelt with Tyrogue, Discovered unknown in the ruins, and I have no Idea what I have left to do. Is there anything more?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Catch the legendaries (if you haven't already), after that there's not much left to do.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    On The Moon :D
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Get 5 stars on your trainer card.

    - Collect 5 shiny leaves
    - Get (I think it was 100) battle streak at battle tower.
    - Go to pokéatlon
    - Finish the pokédex to get a kanto starter (I tjink it was kanto yeah...)
    - defeat e4 again to defeat red again.
    - Rebattle gymleaders
    - Lvl your pokémon all to lv100 .3.
    - Uhm.... I don't know anything else xD
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

    You love pizza!

    Go eat Tuna fish!



    I still have no life. Trololo ~

    Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

    (Credit goes to FairyWitch)


    (Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Fortree City
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I think battle tower only exists in crystal. And shiny leaves don't come until hgss. Rebattling gym leaders first shows up in emerald era. pokeathlon and kanto starters don't show up til hgss


    You could try completing the pokedex

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xYachu View Post
    Get 5 stars on your trainer card.

    - Collect 5 shiny leaves
    - Get (I think it was 100) battle streak at battle tower.
    - Go to pokéatlon
    - Finish the pokédex to get a kanto starter (I tjink it was kanto yeah...)
    - defeat e4 again to defeat red again.
    - Rebattle gymleaders
    - Lvl your pokémon all to lv100 .3.
    - Uhm.... I don't know anything else xD
    You're thinking of the remakes.

    You could try to see if you can complete your PokéDex if you have Gold and/or Crystal on you, or even any of Red/Blue/Yellow. You could also train your Pokémon to level 100... um... that's pretty much it, I guess. Yeah, like with the previous generation, there's really not much you can do after you complete the entire storyline. All you can really do is just restart the journey and see what challenges you could make for yourself. I've personally always wondered what a team of nothing but shinies would be like (given how they were pretty much over-powered then), but I can't do it myself as my Silver version's battery is pretty much drained.

    So something like that. It's all up to you.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    You're thinking of the remakes.

    You could try to see if you can complete your PokéDex if you have Gold and/or Crystal on you, or even any of Red/Blue/Yellow. You could also train your Pokémon to level 100... um... that's pretty much it, I guess. Yeah, like with the previous generation, there's really not much you can do after you complete the entire storyline. All you can really do is just restart the journey and see what challenges you could make for yourself. I've personally always wondered what a team of nothing but shinies would be like (given how they were pretty much over-powered then), but I can't do it myself as my Silver version's battery is pretty much drained.

    So something like that. It's all up to you.
    You know, there are tutorials all over the web on replacing those save batteries.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,506

    Default

    You gotta catch them all!

    Then make sure all of them are level 100 and maxxed out on EVs.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Well what I used to do was transfer my old starter over from R/B/Y and breed it to gain it's first evo. I would use that throughout Kanto to make it seem like I started another adventure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Do you know where I could find a copy of R/B/Y that is legitimate?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    At the peak of Mt. Silver
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Collect all tms and hidden items lol.

    farm money from Red and E4 to get max money

    " I may look normal but I have lots of Potential. "

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a Forsaken world.
    Posts
    877

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Get the orbs for the embedded tower then use poke radar and get as many shinies as possible

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    115

    Default

    trade every single pokemon to another game then restart the whole thing...............

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a Forsaken world.
    Posts
    877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drone_8@hotmail.com View Post
    trade every single pokemon to another game then restart the whole thing...............
    The whole point of 'After beating Red' was that he wanted to continue using that save file. If he was going to restart it, he would have made a thread about what challenges he should do.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Catch all the legends unless you have already, and complete the Pokedex I guess.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    101

    Default

    If you have Stadium 2, use some of your Silver pokemon to play it. If you want a longer file than 50 hrs next time, grind and use weaker pokemon for as long as possible before it becomes too difficult to use them on a certain gym leader
    Last edited by Unoin; 31st August 2013 at 7:13 PM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Try to collect all the pokemon

    get all the items

    level up all my pokemon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •