Sigurđur "Sigur" Gunnarsson[Golden Houou]
    Devin Ashton[Elysian]
    Artheia "Thea" Hume [Rotom310]
    Emma Riker [TheSketchQueen]
    Nanna Xayalith [Nythe]

The Night Before
    Lavaridge Town
    Alex Ayers

…This concludes tonight’s segment on the Oldale Town incident. As of now, the Absol is missing, and Mrs. Davis is in fatal condition in the hospital. I’m Paul Rustaff, and I’ll see you tomorrow on the Morning Channel. Good night, and stay safe! Alex lay on the couch, watching the television with the remote in his hand. He yawned, scratching his side. I’m too tired to go anywhere… He thought. Suddenly, his mother walked in into the living room.

“You need to pick up after yourself.” She said, bending down to pick up a sock and threw it at Alex. “And turn off the TV. That’s enough news for one day. You need to meet up with your new friends. The shuttle will be here soon to pick you up It’s not going to look good if you keep them waiting.” She stood in front of Alex with her hands on her hips, blocking his view of the television. He slowly got up off the couch and stood up in front his mom. “Say, you look taller.” She said, reaching up patting his head, smiling.

“They’re not my friends. I have no clue who they are. For all I know, I could be stuck with a bunch of geeks who just read those Pokemon Fishing Magazines all day.” Alex frowned a bit, as he started to walk upstairs to his room.

“Don’t say that. You might meet some people you like. You’ll be spending a lot of time together so you better man up and deal with it.” Alex shot her a serious look, as she countered with a smile. He shook it off and proceeded to walk up to this room.

~

“Alright, bag, water bottle, Pokedex…” Alex muttered to himself as he shuffled across his room trying to get everything ready. He grabbed various supplies from his drawers and whatever was laying around and just started to throw them into his bag. I think I’m done. He sighed, and jumped onto the bed, lying down, and turned on the TV in his room with a flick of his remote. He got into a comfy position and attentively watched TV, as a battle between two trainers was showing. The NPA World Championship! Held in Lilycove City this year, don’t miss your chance to enter! Check your Local Pokemon Center or Tournament Advising Centre for list of Preliminary locations and events! The commercial ended with a screenshot of cheerleaders next to several trainers. Alex watched in awe, as he dreamt about himself entering the tournament. Although he knew there was no chance of even winning or getting far, the thought still mesmerized him. If only he was able to get recognized out of the millions of trainers around the world, then maybe he could finally do what he wanted. Get money, cars, exotic Pokemon. Just the thought made his mouth water.

As he dozed off in his own little world, the thought of travelling kept popping up at the back of his head. I wonder what kind of people I’ll meet. He was hoping he wouldn’t get stuck with a bunch of dopes. He didn’t want any of them to ‘cramp’ his style, assuming that they would most likely be out of his usual clique. As long as they weren’t embarrassing to hang around with, he couldn’t care less about who they were. After all, it would be possible to switch up and join another group if they wanted to.

“Hey, it’s time for you to go!” His mom suddenly burst into the room and threw a pack of underwear at him. “Don’t forget these.” She smiled and walked out of the room once again. Gee thanks… He quickly put the package in his bag, and zipped it up. I guess it’s time to go. He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, and threw it on his bed, rushing out the door. He stomped on his way downstairs jumping down the last flight of steps causing a loud thud. “Quickly, the shuttle is coming!” His mom hastily gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. “Alright, don’t forget to use the PCs at the Pokemon Centers to keep in contact. And if you happen to come by, drop in for a visit, okay?” Alex just nodded as he gave her a hug, and walked out the door. There was a large, green bus of sorts, which had tinted windows and was designed with various pictures of Pokemon, as well as sponsor logos. As he walked up to it, the doors folded open revealing a short, bald man with sunglasses and a grey mustache. He looked almost as if he were some sort of tour guide.

“Well, you getting in or what?” The man spoke in a low husky voice. Alex nodded, and turned around to wave to his mother. He got onto the bus, showing his ID to the man, before searching for a seat. Wow…there’s so many people. The bus was long, and had two columns with seats each capable of fitting two people. As he walked down the aisle, he received several glances from other new trainers, and he quickly grabbed an empty seat near the middle. “Alright boys and girls, just four more stops after this, and we’ll be on our way to Littleroot Town.” The man spoke through the bus’ PA system. Alex leaned back and took off his backpack, getting comfortable for the long ride.

--------------

Littleroot Town
    Professor Birch's Laboratory
    Alex Ayers

“Hey, wake up. We’re here.” A girl sitting next to Alex tugged him to awake from his slumber. Morning already….? He drowsily thought, as he rubbed his eyes and grabbed his backpack. He looked outside, sunshine pouring into the bus. It was obvious they had been travelling all night, something which Alex was not accustomed to. The bus was already getting emptier by the second, with trainers anxiously running outside. This is the lab? Alex looked in awe as he saw the laboratory, which stood right in front of the bus. He quickly got up and walked down the aisle jumping off from the step of the bus.

“Come on in! If you need any help finding your groups, let either me or my assistants know!” A man spoke, giving hand signals rushing the trainers into his lab. Alex knew right away that it was Professor Birch, due to having seen him in pictures of books as well as on TV. Alex was rushed in with a whole slew of trainers, who for the most part were either excited or nervous. Once inside, Alex looked around, and immediately saw people already conversing with each other, laughing and introducing themselves. Alex looked around, and took out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, which had the list of names in his group. Let’s see…Timothy, Nanna, Devin…This doesn’t look too bad. Suddenly, a finger tapped Alex on the shoulder. He turned around, and it was one of the lab assistants.

“You need help finding your group?” The man spoke. Alex nodded sideways, as really didn’t want any help. He wasn’t trying to be rude, he just liked it if he did it by himself. “Well, let me get your name in case someone from your group can’t find you guys.” The man took out a slip of paper form his lab pocket and took out a pen. Alex wrote down his name and handed it to the man who smiled at him. “Alright, thanks Alex. I’ll make sure to bring someone if they get lost.” Alex returned with a half-hearted smile, walking off to a random spot near the center of the all the bustling activity. Let’s see…who here looks like they’re lost. Alex walked over to a noticeably attractive blonde girl. She noticed him and gave a smile.

“I think you’re in my group, Lisa right?” Her smile quickly faded.

“Uhhh, no.” She looked over at Alex’s slip of paper. “There’s not even a Lisa on your the list.” She sighed and rolled her eyes, before pushing Alex away and walking off.

Aww well, it was worth the try. He walked back over to his previous spot, and stood there, looking around to see if he could find anyone who would seemingly suit any of the names on the list.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 2nd August 2013 at 6:50 AM.

Default On the way to Littleroot town/ Littleroot town.

'C'mon Dad! Can't this thing go any faster?' Christina stuck her head out of the window. 'We're already so late!' Christina's dad sighed, miserably. 'Christina, darling, you know I can't go super speedy in this old thing. And besides, I've got the eggs in the back.' He glanced back. 'Could hatch any minute now...' He mumbled softly, but Christina wasn't really listening.

She sat forward in her seat, looking at the road. 'I could drive y'know....' Her dad looked horrified. 'No. NO. Remember last time?' Christina thought back. Not a good memory at all. 'OK, OK, fine. JUST a suggestion.'

Her dad mopped his brow nervously. 'Have you got Delilah and Ross? ' He asked her. Christina produced two pokeballs. 'Check.' Her dad smiled. 'Good. Because there's the lab in the distance.'

---------------------

Christina slammed the door of the car. This was it. 'OK, dad?' She asked. Her dad walked around the car. 'Uh huh.' He squeezed his daughter into a hug. 'Be careful, OK?' He said softly. Christina broke away from the hug. 'I will.' She said seriously. 'Your mother would kill me...' He mumbled nervously.

'Then she'd have to kill both of us.' Christina took Ross and Delilah out of their Pokeballs, to let them say goodbye to her dad. Her dad hugged both of the Wurmples, then let Christina return them. 'Well, bye then.' Said Christina, with tears in her eyes.

'I'm really gonna miss you.' Said her dad, carefully. 'I'll miss you too.' Said Christina, obvious that all she wanted to do was go inside. Her dad patted her head lovingly. 'Be sure to call me whenever you can. Heal your Pokémon and-' He was cut off by Christine hugging him again. 'I will.' She said.'I promise.'

Christina ran off in the direction of the lab, ready for anything.

-------------

She took the crumpled piece of paper out of her pocket, and smoothed it out. 'Ummm..' Said Christina, out loud. She looked around at everyone, who was busy talking. Christina bit her lip, and raised and hand up to scratch her head. 'Huh.' She said. She read through the names on the paper, and supposedly memorised them all.

She decided that it would be better to wait for someone to approach her. She teared the piece of paper slightly, rolling it up into a tiny ball.
    Last edited by Janice Quatlane; 10th July 2013 at 10:53 PM.

"Just take a step back, and look at what you really want."
    (I want all my ships to be canon pls)

(OOC: I regret nothing! 8D)

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Route 101 > Littleroot town > Pokemon Lab

A large group of Tailow, Beautifly, Poochyena, and Zigzagoon all started gathering around one boy and his Castform. This boy had walked here on his own all the way from Fortree City, taking every opportunity available to befriend the wild Pokemon during the time. As he was walking towards his destination, the boy started singing a song from a certain TV show he would never admit to someone he watched. This wasn't something he normally did, but he figured since no one was around, and the mood was right, what's the harm in breaking out into song right there.

♪What is this place
    filled with so many wonders?
    Casting its spell
    That I am now under
    Squirrels in the trees
    and the cute little bunnies
    Birds flying free
    and bees with their honey♪

♪Hooooonneeeeeeey!♪

♪Oooh, what a magical place
    and I owe it all to the Pegasus race
    If I knew the ground had so much up its sleeve*
    I'd have come here sooner, and never leave
    Yes, I love everythiiiiing!♪

His Pokemon added his own line. "Caaastform!"

As he sang, a bunch of wild Pokemon that lived in the area flocked to where he was. By the time he was through, he was surrounded by Pokemon. He had a Beautifly sitting on his head, he was surrounded by more Beautifly and a few Tailow, and there were some Zigzagoon nuzzling his ankles.

Tim laughed. "Haha, hey guys! How've ya been?" For a moment, Tim was happy. Pokemon were his life. They were the best friends he had ever had. Humans however, were an entirely different matter. While he knew there were good people in the world, a lot of the ones he knew were judgemental jerks. If any one of them had caught him singing period, let alone a song from a little girl's show, he'd never hear the end of it. Which is why he was not thrilled about having to travel in a group of other strangers. Thinking about it made him shudder. Who knows what kind of people he was going to have to be with. He was very much looking foward to being able to travel at his own pace. To meet some interesting Pokemon, and stop to smell the flowers once in a while.

Speaking of smelling flowers, Tim took the opportunity to sniff a few that were scattered around, as well as pick a few berries to make some poffins later.

As soon as he approached the edge of town, Tim had to shoo his new entourage of Pokemon away. "Ok guys, can you go please? He said politely, "It's not safe for you guys to come into town. Don't worry, I promise I'll bring back some treats as soon as I can."

All the Pokemon obeyed his request, leaving him and his Castform, Casty, alone. "Well Casty, it's just the three of us now..." he said with a sigh.

Casty smiled and nodded. "Castform!"

For a few moments, Tim just stood there taking deep breaths trying to calm himself. Taking the first few steps was a nerve-racking experience. Once he finally mustered up the courage, he stepped into town, and made his way to the Pokemon lab.

Once he set foot in the lab, he looked around and saw that there were a lot of people starting their journeys that day. More than he was prepared for. Being in such a large crowd like this made him a bit uncomfortable. "Oh wow, I wasn't expecting this many people... Um...m-maybe I should come back later... W-when it's less crowded..." He was about to turn around and run out the door, but Casty tugged on his shirt sleeve and stopped him. Once it was clear that Casty wasn't going to let him leave that easily, Tim sighed, sat somewhere in a corner away from everyone else, and silently prayed to Kyogre that this would go well. He knew Kyogre probably had no power over such things, but Arceus was probably busy with more important matters.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd July 2013 at 10:29 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Nanna Xayalith
    Littleroot Town

“I know you’re excited to meet your new friends, but could you at least eat your breakfast? How can I let you on a journey all around Hoenn, if you don’t even seem capable of satisfying your basic needs?”

“But, mum!” Nanna protested. “I need to get to the lab NOW!” She regretted not going to Littleroot Town by herself, but her parents gave her no choice. They just had to make a family trip out of it. “Our last trip together” they called it. It’s not like I’m leaving forever. And now this...

“You know it’s not that far and you still have half an hour left, which is more than enough to eat your breakfast. If you are too late to walk there, we can give still you a lift.” Nanna’s mother made it clear, she wasn’t going to back down with a stern look.

Nanna quietly sat down at the table and began eating the omelette her mother had made for her. She was eating very slowly. If she has to have her way, I might as well earn that lift. Sure enough, when she finished her breakfast it was well too late to walk to the lab. Her parents had no choice, but to drive her to her destination. After hugging, kissing and saying goodbye, Nanna entered the lab.

It was quite crowded inside and everything seemed to be chaotic. Nanna took a piece of paper from her jacket pocket and checked the names of people in her group. Alex, Timothy, Sigurđur, Devin, Christina, Artheia and Emma. And me, of course. Now to find them all. She once again reached into the pocket and pulled out another piece of paper. This one had only two words written on it: “Nanna Xayalith”. She held the paper in front of herself so everyone could see who she was and started pacing the room. She saw a lot of people who seemed interesting to travel with, but she couldn’t find anyone displaying any of the names she was looking for. I can’t believe people have so different approaches to this. Some of them are shouting out their names or the names of people they are looking for, some are just quietly moving around asking for other’s names, some seem to be completely clueless about what they should do and just run around aimlessly... Nanna then noticed a boy sitting by himself in a corner. Actually, he wasn’t all alone, there was a Castform right next to him. Nanna felt pity for him, he seemed to be too nervous to look for his group. She decided she would try to help him search for them.

“Hi, I’m Nanna Xayalith.” she said as she approached him. She realised she was holding a piece of paper with her name in her hand and was slightly embarrassed. She tried to hide that behind a smile. “Are you OK? Do you need any help finding your group? We can look together.” she offered.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Thea Hume
    En route to Littleroot Town -> Littleroot Town -> Birch's Lab

Beneath her feet she could feel the rumble of the Bentley's engine. Through the tinted windows the overly green rural scenery sped by, blurring together into one elongated colored wall. All in all, it was completely boring. There was nothing to do of any interest at the moment, and she was sure that what she was going to have to do wouldn't be any better. It was all pointless really.

Slumping down in her seat, thoroughly annoyed and scowling, Thea Hume said as much aloud. "This is a waste of time."

"You agreed to it."

Thea glanced over to the man in the adjoining seat. He was sitting upright, legs crossed, in an expensive looking suit. An umbrella was clutched in his left hand, tip touching the floor of the car much like a cane. The man was currently looking out the window, the reflection showing a blank expression, a phenomenal poker face if there ever was one. Seeing the man nonchalance Thea's glare intensified. "You exploited me into agreeing."

Through his reflection Thea could see the man give a wry grin at her challenging tone. Inwardly Thea groaned, though outwardly she showed no reaction but her irritation. She knew the man well enough to know what would be coming based on that smile, and sure enough: "Imagine that, the great Artheia Hume beaten by her own brother."

Thea grit her teeth and turned back to the window, refusing to look at him. Watching the green boring was better than watching her infuriating brother. "I was not beaten, I merely conceded," grumbled Thea. "And don't call me Artheia, Mark."

The Bentley lapsed into a stiff, unyielding silence, unbroken until the outside surroundings changed to a slightly rural town and the driver stopped at an intersection near a large building. "We're here," the driver called back through the separating glass.

Thea rolled her eyes and gathered her shoulder bag from the floor. "Well, brother, I'd say it was a pleasure, but it wasn't." With her final parting remark she attempted to open the door and step out onto the pavement, but before she could an umbrella popped into her line of sight and prevented her from moving forward.

She chanced a look over at Mark, and saw an implacable expression on his face. "I know you don't believe it, Thea," Mark finally said after a moment of uncomfortable silence, "but I am trying to look out for you here. Like a brother should. I don't know exactly what sort of enemy you've pictured me as, but I am not any sort of enemy to you. Think on it, alright? And should you feel the need, my phone is always on. You know the number."

The umbrella moved back to the floor and Mark turned back to the window. Finding no possible response, Thea simply exited the vehicle. Watching the vehicle drive off, she pondered her brother's parting words for a second, but soon shrugged it off as she pulled her coat tighter around her and walked over to Birch's lab. There were more pressing things to worry about, not that Thea actually worried about anything.

The moment she entered the lab her senses were immediately assaulted. All around filling the lab were people. Guys, girls, everyone all gathered together conversing, laughing, a few were even yelling something, though amid the noise Thea couldn't really tell what was being said. What was worse though, was just seeing the entire group. As she looked around at each person her mind went on autopilot, logging all the observations and connecting the dots in inferences as she'd trained it to do. There was simply so much going on it almost physically hurt her head. Taking a deep breath Thea steeled herself and made her way through the crowd, ignoring anyone who tried to talk to her. She reached the back wall and found an empty spot to stand. Another breath and she closed her eyes tightly, finally lessening the impact. Almost unconsciously her hand wormed its way into her bag, finding her cell phone. Flipping it open she dialed the number she knew from memory.

"Graves," a gruff voice answered after a moment of ringing. He sounded annoyed. Idly Thea wondered what could be the cause; after all, she wasn't with him to cause it.

"It's me, Greg."

A sigh. "What do you want now?"

"Oh, don't sound so happy to hear from me," Thea sarcastically replied, ignoring the question.

"Thea, stop. I don't have the time to go round and round in witty banter before finally getting to a point." He sounded really annoyed. She mused that maybe he was actually doing something important, but then decided against it. Talking with her was the most important thing he did. Still, the constant background noise was beginning to grate on her nerves; annoying Greg to the point he hung up wasn't a good idea to attempt.

"Fine, I won't. Would you believe I just wanted to talk?"

"...Who are you and what have you done with Thea?" Greg asked after a moment of silence.

"Oh shut it Greg. I'm stuck in a bloody crowd and need intellectual stimulus or I'll go mental."

She could almost hear his eye roll. "Nevermind, you're definitely you."

"Greg," she said. To someone who didn't know her they'd describe her tone as pleading, but that wasn't right. Thea Hume never pleaded for anything, and definitely didn't beg.

Gregory knew better than to tease her about it, but still couldn't stop a chuckle before turning serious again. "Thea, really, as much as I'd love to stay and have you verbally berate me for whatever, I actually do need to get going. If you still need 'intellectual stimulus' later call me back in the evening; I should be free by then. Until though you'll just have to push through whatever you're doing and deal with it."

"Wasn't I supposed to be the one berating you?" Thea halfheartedly asked, not looking forward to an afternoon of mindless, stupid conversation with strangers and idiots.

She could hear Greg's voice soften when he spoke next. "Thea, you'll be fine, whatever it is. Guessing from you calling me just to talk and the fact you're in a crowd I'm guessing you're being forced to interact with people, right? Don't worry about it. You're you; just be yourself and no one will even bother you. Though, you might want to actually give it a try, Thea. You could actually enjoy it."

"...Bye Greg." Thea hung up before he could respond. She sighed dejectedly for a moment, and then adopted an indifferent expression. Thea waited another moment and then finally opened her eyes, and quickly tried to ignore the throbbing in her head. She couldn't wait for this to get over with, but simultaneously refused to put in the effort to end it herself. A horrid situation if there ever was one; her own personal hell really. But then, she'd never expected this to be a fun event.
    Last edited by Rotom310; 11th July 2013 at 4:57 AM.

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Pokemon Lab

Tim sat there and observed as countless other new Pokemon trainers entered, and started walking around. A few of them have even started bonding already. Tim remembered he was supposed to be looking for his group, but how was he supposed to find them amongst all these people? They could be anywhere. Tim shut his eyes, and tried to tune out all the noise. He took deep breaths in order to calm himself.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a smiling girl had approached him. “Hi, I’m Nanna Xayalith." She must've forgotten she was carrying a paper with her name on it already, but Tim didn't give that much attention. He had made mistakes like that before after all. "Are you OK? Do you need any help finding your group? We can look together.” she offered.

Tim looked at her for a second. She seemed friendly enough, but sometimes one can't be too sure. While Tim was racking his brain trying to figure out how to respond, Casty was much more straightfoward. He approached the girl, and started to say what one would appear to be some type of greeting in Pokemon language. "Castform castform!" The Weather Pokemon said with a smile. He then looked at his trainer and nodded, as if suggesting he should do the same.

With a nod, the boy pulled out his own piece of paper with the list of his fellow group members he had recieved from his pocket. He took a look at it, and saw that it just so happened to have Nanna's name on it. "Hi...um...I-I'm Tim..." he said with a quiet voice while holding up his paper.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd July 2013 at 10:31 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Devin Ashton
    Mossdeep City Port

The salty breeze from the sea filled the air around Devin and his mother, as she talked to the captain of the ship that was supposed to take Dewin to Slateport City where he would travel to Littleroot town. She was only a bit concerned, threatening the captains life only Three times if anything were to happen to her boy. "If the boat crashes and sinks or if any Wild Pokemon attack or you are attacked by pirates or whatever. Oh God, what if you are attacked by pirates! Son you can't og, but you can becasue I promised you" and it went on and on and on. No one really paid any attention to what she was saying, and when she finally stopped, the boat had left 10 minutes ago, leaving her alone on the pier.

On the boat, Devin was sitting in silence on the deck, observing the Hoenn marine nature around him, looking at Flocks of Wingull and Pellipper, some Gyarados and even a Milotic. He had never seen the marine life in real life before, only in books, and it was an exciting experience for him. Another exciting experience was to watch as Bagon was running around, chasing other passengers Pokemon. Bagon seemed to really enjoy himself, which made Devin crack a smile.

Arriwing in Slateport, Devin took a cab that took him all the way to Littleroot town. It wasn't hard to find out where he was supposed to og, as there was People pretty much everywhere around the odd-looking house that had to be the lab they were supposed to meet in. He silently went inside and saw a variety of trainers. One looked like he was very uncomfortable being around so many People, With a Castform closed up With him. Devin understood. He didn't really like it there himself. He had never seen so many People gathered before, and didn't know what to do about himself. He ended up standing NeXT to the wall, holding a piece of paper that had his name on it. He also had a list With names of the People that was going to be in his Group. Alex, Timothy, Sigurđur, Nanna, Christina, Artheia and Emma. Whoever they are.. He then noticed the Castform-guy from earlier. He stood in front of a girl With the nametag 'Nanna'. Hey, she's in my Group. Castform-guy introduced himself to her, or.. at least he tried to, as Tim.....something. Timothy? he's also in my Group.. Thinking there's a safety in numbers, Devin silently creeped over, and appeared behind the frightened boy. In the total abscense of social knowledge, he stood there for a few moments, it didn't seem like they noticed him. "Hi..." he said, veeeeeeery awkwardly

Alex Ayers
    Littleroot Town
    Laboratory

Bumping into a few people, Alex turned his head in various directions looking for someone, anyone who would be in his group. What if they already found each other, and couldn't find me, so they just left? He wondered if it were possible that they had already left the laboratory, which if it were the case, then he would try to find another group. No that can't be...I'm right on time. Unless they came even earlier than what the designated time was, then there's no way they already found each other. He creeped over to a small crowd who was talking amongst themselves. He stood behind them, listening in to their conversation.

"And you are?" A boy from the group asked. Alex put up his name tag and showed it to the group. " Oh sweet, Alex Hall right?" Alex smiled at first, but once he said the last name, it quickly shot right into a pissed sort of look.

"What? No, it's Ayers not Hall. My bad, I got the wrong group." He sighed and walked off. Now he was certain something was flawed. Alex was a common name, but he wasn't sure if they messed up his last name, or if there was indeed another 18-year almost 19, trainer with the name Alex who was starting their journey on this exact day. He was getting slightly annoyed at how hard it was to find someone, but he figured he would just go around to random people now and just keep asking. He found a red-haired girl who was lingering around on her own, as if she was searching for someone. Alex approached her. "Hey, What's up, I'm Alex Ayers." He made sure to give the last name, to avoid and misunderstandings. "Please tell me you're in my group, I've been through several groups now without luck, and I'm starting to think my group has left me." He held up a sheet of paper with the names, hoping he could end his search.

Default Christina - Littleroot laboratory

Christina looked dumbly at the young man who was talking to her, not really managing to catch what he was saying.

She stared at the piece of paper, and finally spoke.

'Wait, you said Alex, right? Alex Ayers?'. She traced her finger down the list of names before stopping at one, close to the top.

'This is you, right?' She bit her lip nervously. 'I'm Christina. Am I on your list? Damn.. I sure hope I am.. I think that I got here late, so... Ummm...'

She looked at the ground. She had never felt more nervous in her life. Her dad DID send the paperwork correctly, right?

She slapped her forehead randomly. 'Oh, that's right.. I wouldn't have the list if he hadn't...' Her voice trailed away as she realised that she had been thinking out loud. Great way to start a conversation.

Alex Ayers
    Littleroot Town
    Laboratory

"Wait, you said Alex, right? Alex Ayers?" The girl said. Alex watched as she looked at her paper, tracing her finger over the names, and stopped at one near the top. She then spoke again. "This is you, right?" She bit her lip. "I'm Christina. Am I on your list? Damn… I sure hope I am… I think that I got here late, so... Ummm... Oh, that's right.. I wouldn't have the list if he hadn't...” She said, saying the last part while slapping her forehead. Alex had no clue what the last part meant. Who was the ‘he’ she was referring to? Alex wanted to back away slightly. These kinds of people were usually the ones who annoyed him the most. The kind that were This girl is clueless…

“Well, obviously if you have my name on your list, I have your name as well. It can’t go one or the other.” Alex said, trying to give her a little dose of common sense. But he suddenly remembered what his mom had said right before he left, about trying to be polite and make friends. He quickly followed up. “Unless there’s a typo or something. I remember the last group I had talked to, had someone with the same name as me, and it got us mixed up. I thought I screwed up the paperwork.” He said, and gave a smile, with a slight chuckle. Oh man I messed that one up nicely. Not a good start…

Alex went quiet for a brief moment, and quickly glanced around. “Speaking of which, you want to go and see if we can find anyone else in our group?”

((OOC: Christina can lead herself and Alex to another member(s) of the group if she wants to.))

Christina-Littleroot laboratory.

“Well, obviously if you have my name on your list, I have your name as well. It can’t go one or the other.” Alex said, as he quickly continued his sentence. “Unless there’s a typo or something. I remember the last group I had talked to, had someone with the same name as me, and it got us mixed up. I thought I screwed up the paperwork.” He smiled, and chuckled slightly. Christina did the same, much less nervous this time around. She crossed him off on her list as he said “Speaking of which, you want to go and see if we can find anyone else in our group?”

She looked at him, still smiling. "Yeah!" she said brightly. Christina glanced around. "Hmm.." She said, sighing slightly. "Well, who do you want to go and speak to?" She looked around again, still clutching the list. "D'you wanna go talk to the boy with the Castform and the girl with him?" She looked thoughtful. "They look friendly..." Christina glanced around again, at the faces around her. "Well, friendlier than these guys.. I guess."

Nanna Xayalith
    Littleroot Town, Pokemon Lab

At first, the boy didn’t really react, he just stared at her. The look made Nanna feel a bit uncomfortable. The short silence was broken by his Castform who floated closer to her and happily said something that could be a greeting. “Castform castform!” Nanna smiled back at the cute pokemon, who then nodded towards his trainer, encouraging him to greet her as well.

The boy reached into his pocket and took out a piece of paper. It was similar to what most of people were carrying around, so Nanna assumed it was a list of his group members. He took a look at it seemed happy with what he saw. "Hi...um...I-I'm Tim..." he almost whispered while holding up his paper.

Tim... That could be the Timothy I’m looking for. Nanna didn’t hesitate and decided to check straight away. Seeing it could be a while before Tim gave her more information, she took a look at his list. She noticed her name on it with mixed feelings. She was delighted to had found a first member of her group, but he was her complete opposite – shy, quiet and preferred to keep to himself.

“Hi...” someone awkwardly said right next to Nanna and Tim. Nanna was a bit startled, she didn’t notice anyone approaching. She turned her head to see who said that. It was a pale, red-haired guy who was looking at them.

“Hi...” Nanna answered slightly nervously. She wasn’t sure what the newcomer was up to after creeping up on them. “Can I help you?”
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Devin Ashton

The two People Devin had approached was a bit startled by his approach. "Hi.." the girl replied "Can I help you?"
    Unable to know what to do in this situation, Devin took his sheet of names and practically pushed it into the two strangers faces. Wow, smooth move, Devin, he thought to himself. This was probably not how you socialize With strangers, but hey, it's a start, isn't it?
    "I am.. Ashton. Devin Ashton." he said, as humanly as he could. He had never spoken With anyone outside of his house before, and it was very scary. His calm looks didn't reveal any of the chaos that rushed through his head. He hoped his name was on their list, and that he did not make a Complete fool out of himself. He wouldn't know what to do in those kinsd of situations. The two strangers appeared a bit confused about his sudden apperance, and he was starting to freak out a bit. Ok.. Breathe. Say something a normal person would say. Something, anything!

"........................ Hi..........................."

Nailed it!

Christina walked over to the group of people, whom she wanted to check were in her group. Everyone was starting to get in groups already, so it was a little bit easier to see who wasn't quite in a group yet.

Out of the people there, she wasn't really sure who to talk to first. Castform boy, the boy with red hair, or the brown haired girl. They didn't seem to be THAT deep in conversation anyway.

If they were... Too bad. She waved a hand as she moved closer to the group. 'Hi!' She said, brightly. 'I'm Christina! Nice to meet you all!'

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Pokemon Lab

As Nanna and Tim were getting acquainted, a third boy with red hair suddenly appeared from nowhere, and greeted them with an awkward sounding "Hi..." the other kid's sudden appearance made Tim jump. "GAH!" He shouted from shock. The stranger then pushed his list into their faces, and proclaimed that he was the Devin Ashton person who was supposed to be in their group.

And if that weren't enough, a red haired girl approached them suddenly. 'Hi!' She said, cheerfully. "I'm Christina! Nice to meet you all!" Just like with Devin, her sudden appearance startled Tim, and made him jump and let out another squeal. Also just like Devin, there was a Christina on this list too. Tim was starting to get anxious. His heart raced, and his face turned bright red from blushing. There were more people around him now then he was comfortable with. He was embarrassed that he had screamed like a little girl TWICE in front of everyone just because someone said hi. These people probably thought he was some kind of scaredy cat now. He also noticed that he was the only one in the room with a Pokemon out. Why didn't anyone else let their Pokemon out? He was sure they didn't like being in their balls all the time. And Pokemon were much easier to talk to than people. He could've at least bonded with them if he had failed with the humans. The boy shut his eyes and took a few breaths to calm himself, but it didn't seem to be helping.

On the other hand, Casty loved all the attention. He floated around, rocking back and forth with a smile on his face, trying to look cute for all the humans. "Castform, Castform!"

When it got to be too much, Tim took Casty in his arms. "Um...I'm sorry. Could you excuse me for a second... please..." He didn't give them a chance to answer, as he ran off towards a quieter part of the room where there were less people. The only other person in that area was a pale skinned, dark haired girl dressed in black. Thankfully for the boy, she was busy talking on her cell phone at the time, so he figured she'd at least leave him be for a moment while he collected himself. Tim let out a sigh of relief as he let Casty out from his grip. "Ah! Much better."

Casty wasn't happy about being separated from his new friends, and actually scolded his trainer in Pokemon language. "Caaastform!"

"I'm sorry bud... It was too much to deal with at once." He smiled and gave the weather Pokemon a pat on the head. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to play later..."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 12th July 2013 at 5:14 AM.

Emma Riker
    Fortree City
    That Morning...

Emma woke with a big yawn, rubbing sleep out of her eyes, and stretching for the day. She hopped out of bed, quickly changed into her standard outfit, grabbed Cara's and Twig's pokeballs and her bag, and started to head out. Then she saw the time. "Crap!" she shouted, running down the stairs. "Mom! I'm late! By a lot! I thought I told you to wake me up!"

Deanna laughed. "I didn't want to wake you up, because I have a surprise for you." She lead Emma to the living room.

Emma's face immediately lightened up. "Dad!" She ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I thought you had work today."

"I did," William said, "But I got a special leave of work so I could take you to Littleroot."

"Daddy... you did that for me?"

"Of course! I wouldn't let my little girl go all the way to Littleroot without someone to document the occasion!" Emma squeezed her father again. The two went outside, and William threw two pokeballs into the air. "Hawk, Pigeon, let's go!" The pokeballs opened in mid-air, leaving an Staraptor and a Pidgeot flying around in its place. "You take Hawk. I'll take Pigeon." Emma nodded with glee, and hopped on the bird pokemon. William whistled to the bird, and the two flew off into the sun-filled sky.

----

Littleroot Town
    Around the time everyone else arrived...

The two birds touched down at Littleroot town, right in front on the pokemon lab. Emma gave her father one last hug. "I'll miss you, Dad."

William hugged his daughter back. "Don't worry. You can visit me once you reach Mossdeep City. I'm being transferred to the Space Center there."

"Oh, Dad, that's awesome! I can't wait! Don't worry about me, though. I'll be fine."

"I know you will. Now, you better get in there and meet your group. Good luck!" And with that, William got back on his Pidgeot and flew off. Emma took a deep breath, and walked through the door of the lab.

"Hello!" a lab assistant said. "You're Emma Riker, right?" Emma nodded. The assistant beamed. "Welcome to Professor Birch's lab! Here's your group list!"

Emma rolled her eyes. "Um. Thanks." She meandered from group to group, but no one's name was on the list. Then she came to the last group.

"Hi! I'm Christina! Nice to meet you all!" one girl said. Emma looked through her list. Let's see... Alex, Timothy... something I can't pronounce, and... Christina!

"I'm Tim," a boy said. "Castform, Castform!" his pokemon said. Emma looked at the list again. Tim's here too, so this has got to be my group. Wait. Crap. What do I do now. Oh well, I'll introduce myself whether they like it or not.

Emma swept her hair out of her eyes, and waved. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you guys are my group, so, um, hi. I'm Emma!"

(OOC: ... Darn you, Mon. Now I have to edit my post.)
    Last edited by Sketchie; 12th July 2013 at 3:25 AM.

Thea Hume
    Birch's Lab

You might want to actually give it a try, Thea.

It was annoying really, how much that last part of her conversation with Greg bothered her. The rest of it, that was fairly normal for the two of them, and yeah, Thea appreciated that he had genuinely tried to console her (not that she'd ever tell him that, gods no), but that last little bit. Ugh. It kept pricking at her mind, showing up when she was trying to forget it. The worst part was that it wasn't as if they'd never had the conversation before, no, but that it chose now of all possible times to leave some sort of... effect.

This was why, when her reverie was interrupted moments later by a cry of "Caaastform!" a large part of Thea was glad for the destraction.

She glanced to her left to see a boy - youthful appearance, deceptively strong build, light tan - being... chastised? ...by a Castform. She gave him a once-over - strong forest scent, slightly ruffled clothes, dirt on shoes - as he gave the Castform an affectionate pat on the head. "I'm sorry bud... It was too much to deal with at once. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to play later..."

His wording suggested timidity - shy, socially insecure, possible agoraphobia - and that immediately caused a small mental debate within Thea. On one hand, the boy was just standing there. He wasn't bothering Thea, wasn't even looking at her. On the other, he was by all logic an easily scared individual, standing there minding his own business, and Thea was bored... That clinched it. Stifling what she could only assume would've been a ****-eating-grin, Thea turned slightly toward the boy. Enough to catch his attention, not enough to actually be facing him. With a voice deliberately calm and indifferent, she asked nonchalantly, "So, Fortree or one of the surrounding small towns?"
    Last edited by Rotom310; 12th July 2013 at 4:18 AM.

Nanna Xayalith

Tim was even more startled by the red-haired boy’s appearance, he jumped and shouted because of the shock. The unknown boy didn’t answer. He presented his list of names and basically forced Nanna and Tim to read it by holding it right in front of their eyes. Nanna immediately noticed her name on the piece of paper. So he’s another member of the group. He doesn’t seem any more talkative than Tim. I really hope not everyone will be like that.

The newly found group member finally decided to introduce himself. “I am.. Ashton. Devin Ashton.” That confirmed what Nanna already knew, he was indeed in their group. Still she was happy to put a name to the face. “Hi.” Devin said once again after a pause. Nanna wasn’t sure what to make of him saying it once more, but then again, she didn’t have much time to draw any conclusions as a girl approached them waving a hand.

“Hi!” she greeted them gleefully. “I’m Christina! Nice to meet you all!” the girl proceeded to introduce herself. Finally, someone who actually talks Nanna checked her paper to confirm there was in fact a Christina on the list and was delighted to see there was. Tim however seemed less thrilled by her sudden appearance and let out a squeal. He is blushing, is he experiencing love at first sight or something? Nanna took a better look at Christina, she didn’t seem to be extremely attractive to Nanna, but she couldn’t tell what was going through Tim’s mind.

Very differently from its trainer, Castform wasn’t shy at all. It floated from one person to another telling them something until Tim took it in his arms. "Um...I'm sorry. Could you excuse me for a second... please..." he said quietly, and ran off into a different part of the room. Nanna was confused. Why did he do that? We found half of our group and he just runs away. As Nanna followed Tim with her eyes, another girl joined them.

The girl swept her short blonde hair out of her eyes and waved. “I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you guys are my group, so, um, hi. I'm Emma!” Nanna knew there was an Emma on her list, having just checked it. She must’ve caught some of our names during the introductions.

Now that Nanna knew the names of everyone around her, she decided to tell them her name as well. “I don’t know if you heard my name when I told it to Tim, so I’m going to introduce myself once again.” While saying that, she put the paper with her name back into her pocket. “I’m Nanna Xayalith. Nice to meet you. It seems we’ll be spending a lot of time together.”

My PASBL Stats

Littleroot Town
    Professor Birch's Laboratory

Christina looked back at Alex, after crossing his name out on her list, signifying that she had found him. "Yeah!" she said rather cheerfully. Christina glanced around the laboratory. "Hmm.." She said, and let out a small sigh. "Well, who do you want to go and speak to?" She looked around the lab once again, and clutched the list, crumpling it slightly. "D'you wanna go talk to the boy with the Castform and the girl with him? They look friendly..." Christina glanced around again, at the faces around her. "Well, friendlier than these guys…I guess." Alex looked around as well, and although he himself wasn’t scared to talk to any of them, it seemed as if Christina was more nervous than him about this whole thing. Alex looked over at the boy with the Castform, the brown-haired girl and there was also some guy with dressed rather fancy who was creeping about behind them.

They soon walked up to the trio, with Christina greeting them, attempting to open the conversation. “Hi!” She spoke cheerfully once again. “I’m Christina! Nice to meet you all!” Almost immediately after, the boy with the Castform let out a girl-ish scream. Alex, shocked, looked at him, and tried to hold in his muffled laughter. What a loser… and on top of that, this guy’s a pipsqueak. The boy’s face turned slightly red, and he looked embarrassed. He then shut his eyes, with his Castform letting out excited cries while floating around.

“Castform, Castform!” This Pokemon is getting annoying already. Why doesn’t he just put it inside its Pokeball where it belongs? Alex kind of wanted to let his Pokemon out as well, mainly Liza, his Houndour. But he was uncertain as to how she would act, seeing as it really only gets along with Blues, his Squirtle. But he did kind of feel like showing it off. Suddenly, the boy took his Castform and held it in between his arms.

“Umm…I’m sorry. Could you excuse me for a second…please...” The boy then just ran off to another part of the lab without giving any of them a chance to say anything. It was then a short haired blond girl walked up the group. “I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you guys are my group, so, um, hi. I'm Emma!” Alex looked down his list and confirmed Emma was in the group. Alright, great! Now we just need the rest. The brown-haired girl took it upon herself to introduce herself as well.

“I don’t know if you heard my name when I told it to Tim, so I’m going to introduce myself once again. I’m Nanna Xayalith. Nice to meet you. It seems we’ll be spending a lot of time together.” Alex one again proceeded to look down his list of names, again found Nanna’s name. Nanna…that’s a strange name…and the Castform guy must be Tim then. Alright, I guess it’s time for me to introduce myself as well.

“And I’m Alex Ayers. I was beginning to think that you guys left me because it took me so long to find anyone in the group.” Alex laughed, trying to put in a little bit of humor. Alex took a pause and thought of what to say. What’s a good conversation starter? Oh wait, I know! “Like Nanna said, I guess we will be spending a lot of time together, so we may as well get acquainted.” He took off his yellow backpack and reached inside one of the pockets, taking out a Pokeball, about the size of a ping pong ball. He pressed the button on the center to enlarge it, and gave it a little toss in the air. The ball burst open, releasing a bright, white light, taking on the form of Houndour. Liza stood there for a second, and let out small growls at the group, while staying relatively close to Alex. "Calm down Liza, they're your new friends." The Houndour remained with its guard up, but after a few moments went into a more relaxed state. "This is Liza. She's my Houndour. She tends to get a little protective, so don't mind that. Other than that, she's a pretty sweet girl."
    Last edited by AJ2000; 13th July 2013 at 2:07 AM.

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Pokemon Lab

Today was not going how Tim had hoped. For a few moments, the boy just watched everyone else socialize as he stood in the corner in silence. He wondered if it would be a good time to join them now that he had a second to catch his breath. He didn't want them to think he was some kind of jerk after all. On the other hand, if he did rejoin them, they'd no doubt say some unkind words about how he had ran away, and being a wimp. Words that he had heard far too often growing up, and he certainly didn't want to hear them again.

One of the kids let out his Pokemon, a Houndour, and Tim's face lit up with glee for the first time since he got here. Oh wow a Houndour! I've never seen one of those before! He had read about them in books, but he was sure they weren't naitive to Hoenn. He really wanted to run back over there and pet the thing, but Tim wanted to keep what little dignity he may have had left at that point, and cooing over some random stranger's Pokemon was a surefire way to becoming a laughingstock. For a quick minute, he considered sending out his Growlithe, Arnie, over there in his place. Houndour and Growlithe were both canine, and from what he could see, this Houndour looked like it had a similar disposition as Arnie. The two of them would probably enjoy playing together. Problem was, Arnie wasn't very fond of humans. While Tim was still working with him on that, sending him out now in a room full of people would be disastrous for everyone.

Casty continued chastising his Trainer. Wondering if he was going to do something, or just stand there and stare at some other person's Houndour. "Castform..." the weather Pokemon said impatiently.

The boy was interupted from his thoughts when that girl who had been on her phone earlier had addressed him. "So, Fortree or one of the surrounding small towns?" She said calmly and without completely turning to face him. Tim wasn't expecting to be spoken to, and jumped a little before turning a little bit to face her. Thankfully, he didn't scream this time. He still kept some of his attention on the Houndour. "W-who me? Um...yeah...I-I'm from Fortree, w-why?..."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd July 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Christina squealed at the Houndoor, obviously thinking how awesome it looked or how cute it was. 'Is this your Pokémon?' She paused then laughed loudly. 'Of course it is! You wouldn't have it's poke ball if it wasn't!'

Christina stopped laughing almost immediately, indicating that her loud laugh wasn't quite so genuine. 'D'you all wanna meet my Pokémon?' Christina said, lightly. Without warning for an answer, she reached into her bag and produced two poke balls.

She cleared her throat. 'Ahem.' She said, 'Prepare yourselves....' Quick as a flash, she threw the Poke balls into the air and they opened, revealing two wurmples. One of them seemed very interested in the ground, whilst the other one was intrigued by Christina's shoelace. Not very exciting at all.

'Ta-da!' Smiled Christina, as if she was expecting applause. She pointed to the Wurmple that was looking at the ground. 'This is Ross... He's kinda shy.' She then used her foot to point to the other Wurmple. 'And this..' She picked up the shoelace wurmple halfway through her sentence. 'Is Delilah!'

Delilah hopped swiftly onto Christina's shoulder, and perched there. Ross of course, tried to copy, but failed miserably, causing Christina to sigh and say:
    'Oh, Ross.'

She scooped the Wurmple up in her arms. It was now looking quite embarrassed. Christina wasn't really helping. 'Oh poor Ross.' She kept saying. 'Needs to learn to be more confident.'

On Christina's shoulder, Delilah was laughing slightly. Oh poor Ross indeed.

Christina however, was obviously oblivious to Ross's little crush, and continued to talk about how shy he was, etc.
    Last edited by Janice Quatlane; 12th July 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Thea Hume
    Birch's Lab

She'd startled him; Thea could tell from the way he'd jumped slightly before turning a bit to face her, glancing back at a corner of the room every little bit. Thea followed his gaze to see a group of people standing around a Houndour, two boys and three girls. She watched the group for a moment before turning her interest back to the boy standing next to her, though like him she kept an eye on the group in the corner. Again mostly focused in the boy, she had to bite back a grin, he had been playing out exactly as she'd expected. Then, he went and defied expectations.

"W-who me? Um...yeah...I-I'm from Fortree, w-why?..." he'd stuttered out, surprising Thea. From her read on him she'd decided the best she'd get was a barely audible/intelligible question of "W-w-what?..." Instead he was actually... well, a little brave. Sure, he was still excessively stuttering every third or fourth word, but he'd still managed to answer her question and ask why. Thea was impressed, though only slightly more that she was the rest of the lot crowding the room (which is to say, still not notably).

After a few silent moments of though, Thea raised one of her hands to check her fingernails in an act of uninterest before answering. "Oh, no reason really. Just curious, Timothy. That is your name correct?" It was getting harder to fight her grin, this was becoming quite fun; much more than she'd last remembered. Then again, it had been quite a while since she'd met someone to impress and/or frighten with her induction skills. Back home everyone knew her, to the point where if she opened her mouth nine times out of ten someone would just call her a freak and leave her company before she actually said anything. Certainly a nice change of pace if nothing else.

Emma Riker
    Birch's Lab

Emma smiled as more people introduced themselves. “I don’t know if you heard my name when I told it to Tim, so I’m going to introduce myself once again. I’m Nanna Xayalith. Nice to meet you. It seems we’ll be spending a lot of time together," a girl with long chestnut hair said.

“And I’m Alex Ayers. I was beginning to think that you guys left me because it took me so long to find anyone in the group," a boy laughed. Emma giggled a little. Alex paused for a moment or two, but then continued. “Like Nanna said, I guess we will be spending a lot of time together, so we may as well get acquainted.” He dug through a yellow bag, then pulled out a pokeball and threw it in the air. It opened, loosing a beam of white light on the ground, forming a houndour. The houndour growled at everyone, staying close to Alex. "Calm down Liza, they're your new friends." The houndour stayed tense for a moment, but then relaxed. "This is Liza. She's my Houndour. She tends to get a little protective, so don't mind that. Other than that, she's a pretty sweet girl." Emma stared at it. Aww, it's so cute! I would hug it but-

A squeal cut off her thought. "Is this your Pokémon?" Christina asked, before laughing loudly. "Of course it is! You wouldn't have it's poke ball if it wasn't!" Before anyone could say anything, she stopped laughing and said, "D'you all wanna meet my Pokémon?" Almost instantly, she pulled out two pokeballs, throwing them into the air. "Prepare yourselves..." As the pokeball light faded away, two wurmples were left on the floor, both interested in completely random objects. With her foot, she pointed to one of the wurmples. "This is Ross... he's kinda shy." With her other foot, she pointed to the other wurmple. "And this," she said, while picking that wurmple up, "is Delilah!" Delilah jumped on Christina's shoulder, as Ross tried -- and failed -- to do the same. "Oh Ross," she said, "Oh poor Ross. Needs to learn more confidence."

Emma stroked Ross on the head. "Ah, I've seen many wurmple back in my home of Fortree, but I have to say that these two are adorable." She turned to the rest of the group and smiled. "While we're on the subject of pokemon, here's mine." She took two pokeballs out of her pocket and threw them in the air. Each pokeball let out a stream of light, one forming into a ralts and the other turning into a togepi. She picked the two up and put the ralts on her shoulder, and then put the togepi on her head.

Pointing to the ralts, she said, "This is Cara." Cara waved. Emma pointed to the togepi. "And this is Twig. Just as a warning... please don't show any fish to Twig. It's... not pretty." Twig started to dance on Emma's head, as Cara nuzzled Emma's cheek.

Nanna Xayalith

The boy who followed Christina when she found them also introduced himself. “And I’m Alex Ayers. I was beginning to think that you guys left me because it took me so long to find anyone in the group.” He laughed at his words, although Nanna didn’t find them that amusing. He continued after a short pause. “Like Nanna said, I guess we will be spending a lot of time together, so we may as well get acquainted.” He took off his yellow backpack and reached into it. He produced a pokeball out of its pocket and released out a Houndour. The Houndour seemed quite aggressive, growling at the group. I’m not sure this was such a good idea. “Calm down Liza, they're your new friends.” said Alex to his Pokemon. His words seemed to help the Houndour relax a bit. “This is Liza. She's my Houndour. She tends to get a little protective, so don't mind that. Other than that, she's a pretty sweet girl.” Alex introduced his Pokemon.

Judging by the loud squeal Christina was pretty impressed by Liza. “Is this your Pokemon?” she asked. She gave a short and loud laugh, realising her question was pretty pointless. “Of course it is! You wouldn’t have its poke ball if it wasn’t!” As she stopped laughing she continued. “D’you all wanna meet my Pokemon?” Without waiting to hear the response she took two pokeballs out of her bag. “Prepare yourselves...” Christina threw both pokeballs into the air and moments later two Wurmple appeared next to her, both of them seemed completely oblivious to what was going on around them. “This is Ross... He’s kinda shy.” Christina pointed to the one observing the ground. “And this...” she said picking the other one up, “is Delilah.” Delilah then jumped on her shoulder, while Ross failed to copy her. Christina sighed. “Oh, Ross.” She sounded disappointed. “Oh poor Ross.” She picked him up and held him in her arms. “Needs to learn to be more confident.”

Emma was quite impressed by Christina’s pair of Wurmple. “Ah, I've seen many wurmple back in my home of Fortree, but I have to say that these two are adorable.” she said while stroking Ross on the head. So she’s from Fortree as well. I thought she looks kind of familiar. Emma turned to the rest of the group and smiled. “While we're on the subject of pokemon, here's mine.” She took two pokeballs from her pocket and released a Ralts and a Togepi from them. They are adorable! She picked them up and put Ralts on her shoulder and Togepi on her head. “This is Cara.” She said, pointing to the Ralts who waved at the group. Emma then pointed to the Togepi. “And this is Twig. Just as a warning... please don't show any fish to Twig. It's... not pretty.” Twig danced on her head, while Cara nuzzled her cheek. Wow, she’s obviously very close with her Pokemon.

Seeing everyone was starting to show their Pokemon, Nanna followed suit. She unzipped the side pocket of her white backpack and grabbed her pokeballs. “Well, if we’re putting our Pokemon on display, have a look at mine.” Despite the enthusiasm in her voice, she was a bit worried about how her Pokemon would react to the crowd. Nevertheless she tossed the pokeballs into the air. The beams of light emitted by the pokeballs took shape of a Shuppet, who immediately floated around the group looking curiously at everyone before landing on Nanna’s head, and an Oddish who hid behind his owner’s legs. Nanna crouched and put the Oddish into her lap, stroking his leaves. “It’s alright, don’t be scared. These are our new friends. Say ‘hello’ to them.” Nanna said to her grass-type. The Oddish glanced at everyone around and looked down again, but remain silent. Nanna stood up again, still holding him in her arms. “This is Ginger. He’s only two months old and isn’t really used to people yet.” she introduced her frightened Oddish. “And the one perched on my head is Tox. As you’ve probably noticed, she loves company. She can be quite mischievous, though.” Tox happily nodded to confirm Nanna’s words were true.

My PASBL Stats

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Pokemon Lab

The girl disinterestedly looked at her fingernails before answering. "Oh, no reason really. Just curious, Timothy. That is your name correct?"

Tim was amazed that she knew his name when he hadn't given it yet. And he was sure he hadn't said it that loudly enough for her to hear it when he said it to Nanna. "Oh wow... Um... yeah it is... but um... I-If it's alright, I-I like Tim better..." He looked over to the other group, and his eyes widened saw that more people had released their Pokemon. First that redheaded girl sent out a pair of Wurmple. While they weren't exactly uncommon, that didn't make them any less adorable. Then the girl with short blonde hair sent out two rare Pokemon. First a Ralts, then a Togepi. The Togepi was the most interesting to him, because he had heard you couldn't find one of those in the wild anywhere, let alone in Hoenn. It was just as cute in person as it looked in pictures. Then Nanna released an Oddish and a Shuppet. While he had seen those Pokemon during his travels. While the stories about Shuppet made them seem evil, he knew that couldn't be entirely true. Nanna's at least seemed to be friendly.

He tried to hold it back, but now, with so many cute Pokemon in the room, he couldn't take it anymore. He ran up to the girl with the Togepi first. "OH WOW A TOGEPI!" He grabbed the small Pokemon off her head, and gave it a hug. "I've never seen one of these before! Aw, it's so cute!" Tim then realized it's trainer was still standing there, and put the Togepi back where he found it. "Oh...um...sorry..." Then he pulled a Poffin case out of a small pocket in his bag, and went up to the Houndour. He smiled and gave the Dark type a pat on the head. "Hey there! I think I've got a treat you might like!" He pulled out a red poffin from the case, and held it in front of the Houndour's nose. "I hope you like spicy poffins, because that's my last one. Fire types usually like spicy though. At least from my experience." He then gave the other Pokemon that were within reach a pat on their heads with his free hand. "I'll make more poffins for you guys when I can if you want."

Meanwhile, Casty had a look of embarrassment on his face as he watched his trainer coo over the other trainers' Pokemon. He floated up alongside the girl Tim had been speaking to previously, shook his head, and laughed. "Caaastform..." This hadn't been the first time something like this has happened, and the Castform had become used to this by now.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 14th July 2013 at 4:05 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast