Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The New Gen Chronicles (RP)[PG-15]

Devin Ashton
    The Lab

More People had appeared, and it seemed the gruop had grown quite big. Devin didn't have ayn problems With all the People, unlike Tim, who squeal like a little girl by every New approach. Devin found it amusing, but kept it to himself. The boys Castform, however, seemed to love all the attention, and more of the People of the Group presented their Pokemon. there was Wurmples, Houndoors and more. one guy, Alex Ayers, introduced himself to the Group just after Timothy excused himself to a 'safer' Place With less People in the corner, observing them from afar. What a strange fellow.. he thought before getting to observe the others. There was this girl, named Christina. she seemed to like the Houdoor quite a bit. Emma, who had recently introduced herself, a very thoughtful girl named Thea, and a few others. As it would seem, the Group was now in the stage of introducing Pokemon.

Without really giving any warnings or asking for attention, Devin slipped out his Pokeball, and released Chrona. Chrona appeared With a yawn, so strong that he tipped baCkwards and fell. Devin laughed in silence. "Og on, Chrona, have some fun" he said, hoping at least Chrona would know how to lighten the ominous mood that surrounded him like an aura. He then watched as a girl, Christina, presented her Wurmples, making a small show for the Group. One of the Wurmples was really in the zone, but the other one seemed to be a bit... lacking. I should probably somehow socialize. Devon thought. He took uot of his bag his book that he bought on the ship, and started Reading: "How to act human. Socializing 101". Chrona eventually came over to him, and sat Down at his feet. The little Bagon fell asleep sitting on Devins shoes as he read about how to hold a conversation, hoping no one would come over and talk to him before he could fniish Reading at least a little bit of the book

Littleroot Town
    Professor Birch's Lab

Alex took a few glances at Tim, who seemed to have been talking to some girl in the corner. Suddenly, Christina squealed at the Houndoor. "Is this your Pokémon?" Nooo, I stole it. Obviously it's mine.. Truth be told, the Houndour actually belonged to his Aunt, however it was now under the ownership of Alex for the journey. "Of course it is! You wouldn't have its Pokeball if it wasn't!" Christina stopped laughing, and reached into her bag. "D'you all wanna meet my Pokémon?" Alex looked at Christina, who suddenly caught his interest with that statement. This should be good. "Ahem. Prepare yourselves...." She threw the Pokeballs into the air and they burst open shooting out streams of light. They formed into two Wurmples, both of which were just sitting on the ground. One just stayed attached to the ground, while the other was near Christina's shoelace. Wow...that was not all what I was expecting. "Ta-da!" Christina exclaimed. She pointed to the Wurmple that was sitting on the ground. "This is Ross... He's kinda shy." She then used her foot to point to the other Wurmple. "And this..Is Delilah!" She said as she picked up the other Wurmple. Delilah hopped onto Christina's shoulder, and got comfortable. Ross tried to do the same, but ended up failing. "Oh, Ross." She said as she scooped Ross into her arms. "Oh poor Ross. Needs to learn to be more confident." Alex didn't say anything, as it was not his place to do so, but he badly wanted to compare her Pokemon with his.

"Ah, I've seen many Wurmple back in my home of Fortree, but I have to say that these two are adorable." Suddenly Emma started to speak, and by the she was speaking, it was obvious that she was getting ready to show off her Pokemon as well. "While we're on the subject of pokemon, here's mine." She got two Pokeballs and tossed them into the air. The Pokeballs opened, letting loose beams of light forming into a Ralts and Togepi. Alex immediately took out his Pokedex as it began to analyze Ralts, Togepi, as well as Christina's Wurmples. This'll be a good time to get some Pokemon knowledge. Emma pointed to the Ralts. "This is Cara." The Ralts waved, and Emma pointed to the Togepi next. "And this is Twig. Just as a warning... please don't show any fish to Twig. It's... not pretty." Twig started to happily dance on Emma's head, as Cara fiddled around with Emma's cheek.

“Well, if we’re putting our Pokemon on display, have a look at mine.” Nanna reached into her bag as well and took out two Pokeballs, and tossed them into the air. They opened and shot out beams of light forming into a Shuppet and Oddish. Ahhh, a Ghost-type. Pretty cool for a beginning trainer. Alex looked at his Pokedex, as he observed the Shuppet who floated around Nanna;s head, and Oddish who hid behind her legs. “It’s alright, don’t be scared. These are our new friends. Say ‘hello’ to them.” Nanna said to Oddish, crouching down to comfort him. The Oddish didn't say anything. Nanna stood up again, holding him in her arms. “This is Ginger. He’s only two months old and isn’t really used to people yet. And the one perched on my head is Tox. As you’ve probably noticed, she loves company. She can be quite mischievous, though.” So far, Alex was impressed by the plethora of Pokemon the group had. It was certainly diverse.

Suddenly, a figure running to the group caught Alex's eye. "OH WOW A TOGEPI! I've never seen one of these before! Aw, it's so cute!" It was Tim. He grabbed the Togepi off of Emma's head giving it a hug. Calm down there. "Oh...um...sorry." Tim realized what he was doing, and put Twig back. He then switched his attention to Liza. Oh Hell no. Alex was ready to step in case he messed up Liza's fur with another hug, but fortunately, that was not the case. He smiled at her, and gave her a pat on the head. "Hey there! I think I've got a treat you might like!" Alex watched anxiously, as Tim pulled out a red poffin from a case, and put it right in front of the Houndour's nose. Liza sniffed it cautiously, while letting out a growl. "I hope you like spicy poffins, because that's my last one. Fire types usually like spicy though. At least from my experience." He then gave the other Pokemon that were within reach a pat on their heads with his free hand. "I'll make more poffins for you guys when I can if you want."

Liza growled, as she sniffed it a few more times. Alex looked interestingly, as he was fairly certain Liza wouldn't take it. Least does he know, Liza will get a hissy fit. Nothing satisfies her.She opened her mouth, and grazed the ends of the bread, before lopping it into her mouth with her tongue. She munched on it for a bit, before letting her guard down, relaxing a bit more, after swallowing it. "Hey, she likes it. She actually likes it." Alex looked in astonishment, glancing at Tim. "Wow, she's such a picky eater, 'cus everything I give her, she just eats part of, or gets moody over it." He looked back at Tim. "If you make Pokemon Food as good as that, then I guess we're in good hands." He said, smiling. Liza went up to Tim, still rather cautious, however she was licking his hands. "Oy, Liza quit that." Liza backed off, whimpering, retreating next to Alex' legs. "Say...Tim. Who was that girl you were talking to?" Alex pointed to the side that Tim had come from, pointing at a rather tall girl. Nearly the same height as Alex.

(Well, this just kind of wrote itself. ...I have no regrets.)

Thea Hume
    Birch's Lab

She could see the amazement in his eyes, and instantly Thea felt that sense of gratification that made her do this in first impressions. The sheer sense of power gained from essentially being able to gloat "Ha! I know tons about you while you don't even know my name!" was astounding. And in its own way, completely exhilarating. Her brain, ever logical, realized the dangers of her becoming dependent on this pleasure, but the shivers dancing down her spine were so nice and even - yes, she dare-think-it - titillating Thea was persuaded to ignore the logic just this one. (It was always just the once; never 'one more time,' or 'again, for old times,' but always 'just the once.' Her brain drew that as a reluctant compromise.)

As he stammered "Oh wow... Um... yeah it is... but um... I-If it's alright, I-I like Tim better..." Thea felt a smirk slip onto her face and she turned to face him, readying her next retort...

...and came face-to-face with an empty space.

Thea stood there, frozen and slack-jawed as the sense of pleasure she was getting turned bitter and ended up feeling like someone had pitched a rock right into her chest. Then, the anger crept in. The absolute nerve! That jerk just disappeared, right when she was getting into it! The. Hell. Ugh! Thea swore some rather choice words under her breath that would've left her mother appalled and Mark shaking his head in disappointment, but Thea was seeing to much red to care.

Her head darted around, trying to find the little snot and give him a real piece of her mind. She spotted him over in the corner he had kept glancing to, petting a Houndour or something. Whatever; he wouldn't be doing whatever the hell when she got through with him.

Somewhere within her brain she realized that she wasn't actually angry at him for deserting her in the middle of her little mind game; that happened often enough with practically everyone in her life that she was used to it (the lack of "weirdo" or "freak" was different though, she had to admit). No, what was royally ticking her off was how he was over there laughing right in her face.

...Ok, so, maybe not literally, but he was as good as doing it! She'd pegged him as a shy, timid, mouse of a boy, and then he went off and became a social butterfly at practically the drop of a hat. Sum total: the exact opposite of what she'd induced. She had been wrong. And that, was unacceptable. Insulting, even. (She refused to admit, even in her mind, that now in hindsight she recognized the signs that could've hinted her into this sudden change in personality. The spatter of Pokémon hair clinging to his socks, constant glances at the only Pokémon in the room sans his own, plus the affection between him and the Castform. It all added up, but like hell she'd believe she missed something as simple as that.)

Thea was about to start across the room when a slow laugh pulled her slightly out of her haze, enough to turn and see the Castform back next to her, laughing and shaking its head. Her glare hardened and it took a lot of strength to not just strangle the goddamned thing right out of the air. It was bad enough the guy was over there mocking her. To have his Pokémon join in?

...**** was going to go down.

Fists clenched so she didn't end up doing something too rash, she snapped out, "Oh go **** yourself," to the Castform before moving away from the wall toward the group in the corner. Thea Hume was officially on the warpath.

By the time Thea had reached the gathering in the corner her anger had returned full-force to the point where she was starting to experience tunnel vision. She no longer saw the Houndour, or Wurmple, or anyone but the jerk in the dark blue T-shirt and shorts. She whirled him around the moment she was within reach and yanked his collar up so he was face-to-face with her. "What. The. ****. was that about, you punk," she said with complete tranquil fury and eyes glaring so hard she was a little surprised he didn't drop dead right then and there.

Emma Riker
    Birch Lab

“Well, if we’re putting our Pokemon on display, have a look at mine,” Nanna said, unzipping her bag and pulling out two pokeballs. She tossed two pokeballs into the air. One beam of light formed into a shuppet, who floated curiously around before landing on Nanna's head. The other beam formed into a oddish, who hid behind her legs. Emma looked curiously at the ghostly pokemon. Aww, it's so cute! she thought. “It’s alright, don’t be scared. These are our new friends. Say ‘hello’ to them," Nanna said to her oddish, crouching down to him and picking him up. She stood up again, holding the oddish in her arms, and said, “This is Ginger. He’s only two months old and isn’t really used to people yet. And the one perched on my head is Tox. As you’ve probably noticed, she loves company. She can be quite mischievous, though.” Tox nodded, as if agreeing with her trainer.

Suddenly,Tim rushed up to Emma. "OH WOW A TOGEPI!" he said, grabbing Twig off her head and hugging it. Twig squealed with delight. "I've never seen one of these before! Aw, it's so cute!" he said. Emma giggled. Tim seemed to realized she was there, and put Twig back on her head. "Oh...um...sorry..." He then pulled out a poffin case and walked over to the houndour. "Hey there! I think I've got a treat you might like!" he said, while pulling out a red poffin and holding it up to its nose. "I hope you like spicy poffins, because that's my last one. Fire types usually like spicy though. At least from my experience. I'll make more poffins for you guys when I can if you want," he said, patting the other pokemon in reach with his spare hand. His castform looked embarrassed at his trainer, and Emma couldn't help but smile.

Alex watched as the pokemon ate the poffin. "Hey, she likes it. She actually likes it," he said, surprised. "Wow, she's such a picky eater, 'cus everything I give her, she just eats part of, or gets moody over it. If you make Pokemon Food as good as that, then I guess we're in good hands." Emma watched as the houndour continued to lick Tim's hands. "Oy, Liza quit that," Alex said. The houndour retreated to in between Alex's legs. "Say...Tim. Who was that girl you were talking to?" he asked, pointing in the direction of the girl. The girl looked angry, as if she would burst into flames at any second. Emma stared at her. She walked closer to the group.

The moment the girl could reach Tim, she whirled him around and yanked him up by his collar. Emma could feel her anger start to flare. "What. The. ****. was that about, you punk," she said, flooding through her voice with anger and glaring at him intensely.

Emma quickly walked over to the two and pulled Tim out from the girl's grasp. "Hey," she said, holding back anger and pushing Tim behind her, "Leave him alone." Twig jumped from off Emma's head onto Tim's head, and spread his little arms out. "Who are you, anyway?"
    Last edited by Sketchie; 17th July 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Birch's lab

The Houndour growled, as she sniffed the treat a few times. After observing the food for a second, she took it in her mouth and muched on it. Tim was glad that the Houndour enjoyed the poffin. It always filled him with joy to see someone enjoying the food he made. He smiled and giggled to himself as the Pokemon ate it up, and licked his hands when she was finished. "Aw, your very welcome."

The Pokemon's trainer looked shocked that she ate it. "Hey, she likes it. She actually likes it, Wow, she's such a picky eater, 'cus everything I give her, she just eats part of, or gets moody over it. If you make Pokemon Food as good as that, then I guess we're in good hands." Tim was happy that he had been able to do something right for a change and impress someone. Finally, things were going well. After he told his Pokemon to stop, the Houndour ran in between Alex's legs. "Say...Tim. Who was that girl you were talking to?" he asked, pointing in the direction of the girl in the corner.

Tim hadn't realized until now that she hadn't given her name, and wasn't really sure how to answer that. "Um..." Tim began to say something, but he soon felt his shirt collar being yanked before he had a chance to finish. Sure enough he was face-to-face with that girl from before. Tim recognized the look of anger in her eyes. He had seen that look from bullies in the past, and wasn't something he wanted to remember. Tim gulped loudly before she said something. "What. The. ****. was that about, you punk,"

Tim's eyes widened from fear when she grabbed his shirt, and his heart started pounding. He really wanted to say something cool, but he was too nervous about getting punched in the face, and couldn't think of anything. So he started stuttering more than he normally does, "U-um...w-well...I...Uh...eh?!" while shivering. He wasn't even aware he had done anything wrong. All he did was appreciate someone else's Pokemon. Now some bully was possibly going to beat him up for it, just like back in school. Things like this were the reason he liked Pokemon better than people. Some people were jerks for absolutely no reason.

As soon as she muttered the profanity, and Casty saw what was happening, he decided it was time for him to be a hero. He floated over there as fast as possible to save his trainer's life. Out of the corner of his eye, Tim saw his Pokemon coming towards them with a determined look on his face. The boy frowned, Oh no... He knew where this was going, and didn't he like it one bit. The boy tried to gesture for Casty to stop, but the Pokemon missed the cue. Like a super hero swooping in to save the day, the weather Pokemon came in, and shot a Water Gun in the girl's face. The Castform was proud of what he had accomplished, and felt like he had just saved the day. He posed as triumphantly as a Pokemon with no arms possibly could. "Castform!" Tim mentally facepalmed, and glared at his Pokemon. He knew this would only make things worse, rather than better.

Thankfully, there were some good people in the world. The owner of the Togepi pulled the two apart and pushed him behind her before something ugly happened. Alhough Tim had a feeling something ugly would happen anyway after what Casty did, he was relived for being out of danger for now. He sighed, wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, and mouthed the words "Thank you." Her Togepi jumped onto his head and spread out it's arms. Normally he would've giggled at that, but considering what was happening, he had to hold it back. He didn't want a fight to break out right there. "Um... I-I'm sorry if I offended you... P-pokemon are k-kind of my thing... C-can we please n-not fight?..." The boy somehow managed to squeak out.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 22nd July 2013 at 11:54 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Littleroot Town
    Professor Birch's Laboratory

As Alex pointed at the girl, she soon enough came rushing over to the group, and grabbed Tim by the collar. "What. The. ****. was that about, you punk," she said. Alex could tell she was fuming with fury in her voice. It wasn't long before someone came into the fray to help him out. Emma quickly came in, pulling Tim out of the girl's clutches.

"Hey," she said, pushing Tim behind her, "Leave him alone." Twig jumped from off Emma's head onto Tim's head, and spread his tiny arms out. "Who are you, anyway?" Tim's Castform suddenly sprayed a jet of water at the girl's face, and floated off proudly. Tim wiped off beads of sweat off of his face.

"Um... I-I'm sorry if I offended you... P-pokemon are k-kind of my thing... C-can we please n-not fight?..." Tim said, speaking very quietly. Alex wasn't sure if anyone could notice him, but Alex was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing. He kept an amused smile on his face, as he stood quietly watching all of this unfold before his very eyes. Oh man...it doesn't get any funnier than this. Alex badly wanted to record this on video, but seeing as how he nor his mother could afford a phone or a camera, he felt satisfied with just watching the scuffle. Normally Alex wouldn't step into a fight like this unless it was serious, or if it was someone he cared about, and wasn't about to change that here. Maybe we're not in good hands after all...hehe. Alex kept his amused smile on his face, and was hesitant on whether he should say or do something. It's now between the two girls and Tim...I don't really like cat fights, so I think I'll keep quiet. Admittedly, Alex felt slightly bad for Tim, seeing as how the girl was much taller than him, and to Alex, it seemed like an unfair fight.

Liza started to bark at the girl who grabbed Tim, and growled viciously. "Okay, Liza, return. That's enough excitement for you." He took out Liza's Pokeball, and a red beam shot out, putting Liza back into the Pokeball. As he put his attention back to the three in the spotlight, one of Birch's lab assistants came over, running.

"Stop! Please, this is not the place nor time to be doing this!" The man reached the group, panting as if he had just run a long distance. "We're almost adults here, so start acting like it." He stood at the group just waiting for a reply. Alex looked at the lab assistant.

"Don't worry sir, we've got this situation under control." Alex said to the man, still with a slight smirk on his face. The man nodded hesitantly and walked away, while still glancing every now and then at the group. Alex had no intentions of getting kicked off this journey for disorderly conduct, or better yet having to switch groups because of those three. "Alright, obviously you three have your own issues you need to work out, but try not to get us involved." He said with a slight mocking tone, looking at the girl, then at Emma and finally Tim. "Speaking of which, who are you?" He said, looking at the girl who attacked Tim. Alex was mentally on-guard in case she jumped at him, but he was fairly certain she wouldn't try anything seeing as how the lab assistant had just given them a wanring.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 18th July 2013 at 5:36 AM.

Nanna Xayalith
    Littleroot Town, Pokemon Lab

Suddenly, Tim came running back to the group, shouting. “OH WOW A TOGEPI! I've never seen one of these before! Aw, it's so cute!” He took Twig off Emma’s head, and hugged it. What’s with the sudden personality change? Tim realised what he was doing and put the Togepi back on Emma’s head. “Oh...um...sorry...” He then took out a poffin case and approached the Houndour. “Hey there! I think I've got a treat you might like!” Tim held up a red poffin in front of its nose. “I hope you like spicy poffins, because that's my last one. Fire types usually like spicy though. At least from my experience. I'll make more poffins for you guys when I can if you want,” he said while patting some of the other Pokemon with his free hand. Nanna was slightly offended by the fact he was ignoring her two Pokemon.

Alex seemed to be unsure about how Liza would react to the poffin and was surprised when she ate it. “Hey, she likes it. She actually likes it.” He continued and explained his surprise. “Wow, she's such a picky eater, 'cus everything I give her, she just eats part of, or gets moody over it. If you make Pokemon Food as good as that, then I guess we're in good hands,” he said, smiling at Tim. His Houndour was meanwhile licking Tim’s hands. Ewww. I wouldn’t let anyone lick my beautiful hands. Alex seemed to share Nanna’s opinion. “Oy, Liza quit that.” She stepped away from Tim and back to Alex. “Say...Tim. Who was that girl you were talking to?” Alex pointed to a tall girl who was coming towards them from the same direction as Tim had.

As the girl came closer it was noticeable she was furious. She walked straight to Tim and yanked him by the collar. “What. The. ****. was that about, you punk,” she said with a voice that could kill, while glaring at him like nothing Nanna had seen before. Nanna watched in shock. What did Tim do to this girl? Probably harassed her Pokemon in some way.

Tim just muttered something, shivering with fear. His Castform couldn’t ignore the threat to his owner and came floating to Tim’s help. Similarly, Emma also stepped in and pulled Tim out of the girl’s hands. “Hey, leave him alone.” She pushed Tim behind her, while her Togepi jumped onto his head and spread his little arms out. “Who are you, anyway?” Simultaneously, the Casform shot a jet of water into the attacker’s face and floated off, proud off his actions.

When he was freed from the girls grasp, Tim’s ability to speak returned. Somewhat. “Um... I-I'm sorry if I offended you... P-pokemon are k-kind of my thing... C-can we please n-not fight?...” he whispered. Well, that’s not really gonna work, is it? Not after what your Castform has just done. Liza also seemed eager to help her new friend and growled fiercely, but Alex didn’t want her to get involved. “Okay, Liza, return. That's enough excitement for you,” he said and recalled her back to her pokeball.

All the commotion attracted attention of one of lab assistants, who ran towards the group. “Stop! Please, this is not the place nor time to be doing this!” When he reached them, he was breathing heavily, as if that was a long run. “We're almost adults here, so start acting like it.”

“Don't worry sir, we've got this situation under control.” Alex tried to play down the whole incident. The lab assistant wasn’t convinced, but reluctantly nodded and left them. He glanced at them a few times while walking away. With the man gone, Alex turned to the three who were involved in the incident. “Alright, obviously you three have your own issues you need to work out, but try not to get us involved,” he said mockingly.

Nanna though that was unfair, as Emma only tried to prevent things form escalating. As for Tim, he must have done something to enrage the girl so much. He didn’t seem the type to do it, but why would she the girl attack him for no reason? Still, Nanna didn’t say anything. She was busy trying to console Ginger, who started crying during the kerfuffle. She turned the Oddish around, so he was facing her. “Don’t cry. I’m right here, there’s nothing to worry about,” she said with a soft smile, although even she wasn’t sure that was the case. I should’ve kept him in the ball, something like that was bound to happen. Ginger didn’t show any signs of calming down. “I know you’re scared, but it’s over now, nobody is fighting anymore.” Nanna hugged her Oddish tightly and stroked his leaves. Look what you’ve done to my poor Ginger! Nanna directed a short angry look at Tim and the unknown girl. “Pet, pet, shuppet, shup, shuppet.” Tox joined Nanna’s attempts of stopping Ginger’s tears and rubbed her head against the Oddish. “I promise, I won’t let them hurt you.” Ginger was slowly beginning to calm down and as his crying turned to quiet sobbing Nanna was visibly relieved. “Would you like to get back into your pokeball?” she asked Ginger, who slowly nodded, still upset about the incident. “OK, here you go,” she said recalling him. “And I think it would be best, if you do the same,” Nanna said to Tox, taking her pokeball out of her pocket. The Shuppet was already floating towards those responsible for making her friend cry with an angry look on her face when she disappeared into a beam of red light.

“Speaking of which, who are you?” Nanna heard Alex say, looking at the girl who attacked Tim. Hopefully she will go away, now that her fight with Tim has been interrupted.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Thea Hume
    Birch's Lab

His eyes were his tell, Thea realized as she looked down at the downright pitiful boy. The naked fear shown through Thea's hellfire glare, dampening it somewhat. Her grip still on his collar, she could feel his body shake in panic as he stammered some sort of response that only made sense to him, as it sure didn't to Thea. Watching his reaction only further lessened her anger, leaving a strange combination of disgust at his sheer timidity and smugness that she hadn't been wrong at all; the sniveling boy was indeed a weakling, he just had some sort of freak manic obsession with Pokémon. Wrong having been righted into non-existence, Thea was just about to drop the idiot and leave - the whole group journey idea could go to hell and Mark could just suck it - when of course, things just kept getting worse.

The boy's face changed to a sort of "Oh crap no" expression and a blur of white swooped down between them. The Castform, playing hero, nailed Thea with a point-blank water gun, directly to her face. At that same moment some girl from behind the wimp came forward and yanked Tim or whatever-wimp's-name-was from Thea's grip. Not that she would've been able to hold on anyway; the water gun wasn't that strong in the first place, but logic dictated that practically anything taking something like that at point-blank range would suffer some sort of knockback. In this case: Thea stumbled back a few steps as she hurried to shield her eyes.

Just as sudden the water jet stopped, leaving Thea thoroughly soaked, her hair so damp it had flattened to her skull and was now dripping down onto her coat. She stood there in shock, but only for a moment, as a feeble squeak (yes, an actual squeak) of "Um... I-I'm sorry if I offended you... P-pokemon are k-kind of my thing... C-can we please n-not fight?..." reached Thea's ears threatening to cause another explosion of her temper. Before she could, however, a cry of "Stop! Please, this is not the place nor time to be doing this!" paused the group as some out-of-shape lab aide rushed over to them, saying something about acting like adults or something. Thea wasn't actually paying attention at this point. Her temper had ebbed again, but she was still (rightfully, her mind added) pissed as she tried to wring her hair dry. God, it'd take forever to dry now...

"Alright, obviously you three have your own issues you need to work out, but try not to get us involved," a mocking tone said, breaking through her thoughts. She glanced up to the boy who had spoke, some twit the same height as her in a polo and jeans who just reeked of being a complete and utter arse. Arse-twit then turned to Thea and asked, "Speaking of which, who are you?"

Thea simply sneered for a moment, taking in the rest of the group - a red head (totally a dye; that was such a faux-red) who didn't even look to be paying attention, a brunette who looked like she didn't know what to do with this situation, another red head (this one definitely dyed) who was looking on at them with her Wurmple, and the blonde who had created a barrier of herself between Thea and Tim - before turning back to the arse. He still seemed insufferably smug, but also looked tense, as if prepping for her to jump him next. She didn't show it, but mentally that made her grin. Thinking of the idea, she actually had half a mind to do it (screw what he thought), but she also didn't particularly want to pay a visit to jail again; not with inevitably having Greg bail her out and refuse to speak to her for at least a week.

Well, she couldn't physically attack him (at least not now), so maybe a vocal battle would have to suffice? Purposefully making her tone even haughtier than normal she spoke, "If you must know, Thea Hume. And probably the smartest person in this lab," she added in an undertone.

Turning her attention to the entire group, she continued, "I'm assuming, since Tim here,-" She threw a glare at Tim, but left no real spark behind it; her anger at him was gone by now. (That Castform would have another thing coming to it though, later.) "-seems to be in your group or you his that I'm suck with the lot of you too. Just don't piss me off and I won't bug you all. Honestly I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck so." She shrugged and positioned herself against one of the corner's walls, leaning into it with her arms crossed. Thea looked back at Arse-twit and grinned humorlessly. "By the way, you don't have to be so tense. You won't get your arse handed to you by a girl; for now, at least."
    Last edited by Rotom310; 21st July 2013 at 1:55 AM.

Sigurđur "Sigur" Gunnarsson
    Gunnarsson household (way too early in the morning)

Unlike most new trainers that day, Sigur wasn’t excited for the supposed ‘adventure’ waiting for him and he had no doubt that his sentiments wouldn’t change anytime soon. He’d woken up at five that morning for the simple fact that his father would have probably broken his bed if he hadn’t – the man had shaken it with enough force to, at least – and ever since being practically dragged downstairs, he had been subjected to so many lectures and last-minute warnings and fixings of his tie that he was sure a moment more would have driven him mad.

He had tried to reason that he wasn’t going to wear the tie – or the fancy dress shirt that went along with it anyway, so there was no point in making sure it looked good, but every time he’d done that, he’d just gotten into an argument. So for now, he decided to just let them fuzz over his appearance all they wanted. The second his foot was out the door, his little-wittle-prince clothes would take a hike anyway. Now if only he could get out. Seriously, the situation was ridiculous. His parents were the ones who decided that becoming a Pokémon trainer would surely fix his attitude and whatever, and then when he was finally about to leave, they didn’t let him because oh, he didn’t look “presentable” enough. Which, you know, was ridiculous in the first place, because he’d probably be crawling in mud, climbing on mountains and sleeping in Poochyena piss half the journey anyway.

He had stopped trying to explain that about two hours ago by now though.

“Very well dear, I think you’re good to go.”

“You sure?” Sigur shot back, breaking the silence he’d tried to keep up for hours for the simple fact he couldn’t help himself. “You sure my tie’s properly aligned with the parting of my hair? You sure my underwear’s ironed enough? I think I feel a wrinkle in my ass.”

His father shot him a look, and Sigur rolled his eyes. “Fine. Sorry. Whatever. Can me and my wrinkly underpants just… go now?” He sighed. Because I really, really want this shit over with.

“It’s ‘I’ my dear,” his mother deadpanned almost as if by some miraculous reflex to correct all the wrongs in the world. “I and my. And fix that attitude, this is an amazing chance for you to grow as a person. We very much expect you to return as a fine young man and a seasoned traveler after you defeat the league.”

More like a half-dead cripple dipped in Pidove droppings but… you know, whatever. Whatever floats your boat and gets me out of here the fastest.

His mother nodded as if giving him an okay to move and so, without so much as giving the two a final look or a nod, Sigur started to head towards the door, only to be stopped by his father stepping in front of him right before his hand reached the handle. The boy raised his gaze, tired.

“What now-“

“It’s dangerous to go alone,” his father stated matter-of-factly with that same serious expression he always wore. It would have been hilarious if his stare hadn’t been so soul-piercing and his stance so business-like that he appeared almost intimidating. “Take this.”

He held up his hands and offered him the family’s Skitty, who was playing with her tail as if it had been the most interesting toy ever. The second she noticed the boy staring at her though, she straightened her pose as if she had been looking down at a servant about o serve her a ten-course meal on a golden plate. Sigur stared at the pampered little thing for a while, only to slowly look back at his father again, his expression indescribable.

“… Are you serious?

Littleroot Town

Some hours later, Sigur was convinced that whoever the hell had said that the first day of one’s Pokémon journey was one of the most remarkable and amazing moments of one’s life and time that one’d never forget was high on more substances than one.

There hadn’t been a single good thing happening to him today, and Sigur didn’t hold his breath for it to change anytime soon; his shoes were wet, his back was killing him, there was a prissy little Skitty sitting on top of his head and scratching at his scalp every time she decided her ‘ride’ was going too fast or too slow, and he was limping because there was a really pissed-off Gible hanging from his shin by its fangs because he had attempted to kick it the fifty-seventh time it had tried to assault a wild Pokémon and prolong their arrival even more.

He’d been ripped out of his luxurious home and his room full of things to do to journey around the world with complete strangers who might have been anything from wusses to psychopaths and oh, his underpants were still wrinkly from the ass.

Yeah, this was a day he’d never forget alright, just not the way all the books and shows for kiddies advertised it.

Did some people seriously sign up for this voluntarily? Who the hell was stupid enough to willingly set out on a journey to dog fight their way to the top? Why wasn’t this shit illegal in the first place? Ugh, hell if he knew. Or cared, really. Right now he just wanted to arrive somewhere so he could finally kick the Gible away and set the Skitty down to fend off for herself against all the bacteria in the world while he went to look for a drink or something. His throat was killing him. Apparently, his parents had thought it more important for him to carry a thousand pair of dress shoes than a bottle of water. Well, the joke was on them; he’d emptied his backbag from everything useless and changed his attire already. He felt much more comfortable in a t-shirt. Luckily his parents hadn’t made him take off his piercings either. Silver lining on a crap cloud.

But anyway.

“Okay, so let’s see here,” Sigur began as he finally found himself in Littleroot and he exchanged the map in his hand for a crumbled piece of paper. It wasn’t difficult to find the lab; it was the only building out there that actually had people in front. Lots of people, in fact. Disorganized people who had no idea where the hell to go, and he guessed the inside of the lab was the same. Whoever organized this event needed a kick in the knee and slap in the face. But, again, who cared, right? All he’d have to do was swim his way through that small ocean of people and find his team members, who he knew nothing of but a name. Easy, right? Yeah. Yeah, no, but he really had no choice. He had come this far.

Littleroot Town
    Birch's Lab

Sigur stepped inside the lab and surely enough, just as he’d thought, it was just a continuation of the chaos outside; people were pushing each other, standing on their toes and trying to look around, bothering random strangers asking for their names and all around just having no idea what the fuck they were doing. He rolled his eyes, but took a look at his paper regardless, moving the Skitty’s tail away from his eyes to be able to read the names. Shouting them probably wouldn’t work from all the noise, but asking around randomly was definitely a no-go as well.

Looking around, he couldn’t help but notice that quite a few people had stopped their search on favor of staring at a certain group off the center of the lab. Following suit, Sigur allowed his gaze to wander there as well, not really caring what was happening until he heard one of the girls utter something of interest; her name.

“…Thea Hume. And probably the…”

Thea Hume, huh?

Sigur took a second glance at the paper he was holding, pretty sure he’d heard the name before, and it turned out he was right. Seriously? It… was seriously this easy? Considering what a shitty day he’d have so far, could he really be in so much a luck to actually find his team this fast?

Awesome. Except no, it wasn’t, because apparently the bunch of idiots had managed to do something to earn the scorn of half the lab. Not that he really minded a bad reputation – he wouldn’t have acted and dressed the way he had if he did – but if they couldn’t stay in one place for what had to be less than half an hour without causing a ruckus, how the shit was he going to deal with them for what had to be months? Well, at least they weren’t wimps or goody-two-shoes. He’d much rather hang out with hooligans than hypocrites.

So, putting away the paper, Sigur turned his limping form and started to make towards the group the loud girl belonged to. The closer he got though, the easier it was to see something had been going on. One of the girls – presumably the one who’d introduced herself as Thea judging by her voice – was soaking wet and seemed pissed, and most of the rest of the group was staring at her if she were a time bomb.

“Huh,” Sigur began as he finally reached them. “Well didn’t I land myself right in the middle of "Team Harmony" here.”

Realizing he still had Bál stuck on his leg, he straightened his pose a little and started to try and kick the thing off as he continued, still eying the group.

“Okay, so what happened here? Amazon and Wimpy-pants over there have a violent break up?” He nodded towards Thea and Tim as he spoke, still furiously kicking at the Gible which had apparently decided it would never ever let go because his foot was yummy.

“Because yeah, that’s fun as hell and shit and it’d probably be awesome to hear the sad, sad tale of your relationship and how-it-just-wasn’t-meant-to-be, but people are kinda staring, and I’d kinda appreciate getting outta this crowded shithole, so if you don’t mind, could you continue your relationship drama on Jerry Springer later and start moving out of here now? I think our team’s all gathered up, and I’m just shaking in my little boots to start this adventure.

Brushing the Skitty's tail off his face once more, Sigur turned as if to show the others an example. Hopefully, they'd get the hint. He wanted back out into fresh air.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Devin Ashton
    That lab

Devin spent most of the time Reading his book, and missed out on a few happenings that he could have gotten a part of. An unknown girl had appeared, he did not know if she was part of the Group, and talked to Tim, who had excused himself to og away for a little while. She then had an angry outburst that almost turned into a fight, but luckily the lab Assistant was there to cool them Down. The Group kinda ganged up on her, asking her who she was. Devin kinda hoped she was not in their Group, as he didn't know how to deal With that kind of People. "Speaking of which, who are you?" Alex said to the girl. She then gave a Whole Speech of how she hoped the rest of the Group wouldn't piss her off. Great.. so she is in Our Group. Better introduce myself then.. Devin thought, clapping his book together, fixing his dark shirt before walking towards her. "Thea.. Nice to meet you" he said before bowing his head gracefully. he had just read the part of his book, and by the feel of it, he nailed it.

“Okay, so what happened here? Amazon and Wimpy-pants over there have a violent break up?” someone said. Devin turned around and saw a guy walking towards them. He appeared to be in just the same mood as most of the others around here, it seemed. he had a Gible that looked like it was having its meal of a Lifetime: The boys leg. “Because yeah, that’s fun as hell and **** and it’d probably be awesome to hear the sad, sad tale of your relationship and how-it-just-wasn’t-meant-to-be, but people are kinda staring, and I’d kinda appreciate getting outta this crowded shithole, so if you don’t mind, could you continue your relationship drama on Jerry Springer later and start moving out of here now? I think our team’s all gathered up, and I’m just shaking in my little boots to start this adventure.” He appeared to be talking about the rest of the lab, and he was right. Pretty much every eye in the room was on their Group. Devin ignored that and walked away from the angry girl, and pointed his attention to the newcomer. He repeated his graceful bow, introducing himself. "I most certainly agree" Devin said to the boy. "I too want to start this lovely adventure of Ours"

Littleroot Town
    Professor Birch's Lab

"If you must know, Thea Hume. And probably the smartest person in this lab." The girl spoke, her hair dripping wet from Castform's Water Gun. "I'm assuming, since Tim here, seems to be in your group or you his that I'm suck with the lot of you too. Just don't piss me off and I won't bug you all. Honestly I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck so." She gave a shrug and walked off positioning herself against a corner on the wall,and crossed her arms. She looked at Alex and gave a grin. "By the way, you don't have to be so tense. You won't get your arse handed to you by a girl; for now, at least." Alex stood there, and just gave the same humorous smile in return. He was by no means scared, and it wasn't like she was 'bigger' than him, but Alex was slightly disappointed at the fact that she continued to show this attitude even when the lab assistant gave them a warning. To him, this seemed sort of like a cry for attention among the group. Not to mention Alex had promised his mom he would try his best not to get into any sort of needless fights. The group would just have to make do with travelling with her.

Thea was slightly away from the group, however another boy had seemingly entered the 'group zone'. “Huh,” the boy began as he approached them. “Well didn’t I land myself right in the middle of "Team Harmony" here.” The boy tried to kick off a Gible which was munching on his leg. Okay, that's pretty weird...He can't even put his Pokemon in its Pokeball? “Okay, so what happened here? Amazon and Wimpy-pants over there have a violent break up?” He looked at Thea, and then at Tim. Alex gave a slightly chuckle. “Because yeah, that’s fun as hell and **** and it’d probably be awesome to hear the sad, sad tale of your relationship and how-it-just-wasn’t-meant-to-be, but people are kinda staring, and I’d kinda appreciate getting outta this crowded shithole, so if you don’t mind, could you continue your relationship drama on Jerry Springer later and start moving out of here now? I think our team’s all gathered up, and I’m just shaking in my little boots to start this adventure.”

Alex looked around, and agreed that everyone had been eyeing their group. Honestly, it was kind of embarrassing, but most of the attention was on the 'Amazon' and 'Wimpy-Pants'. "I most certainly agree" The red-haired bot spoke to the newcomer. "I too want to start this lovely adventure of ours." Alex looked at him. Looks like the creep can talk... Alex took out his paper, and looked through the names. Well, it seems we're all here. He claims he's in the group, so he probably isn't lying. Besides, it looks like people are already leaving. Alex looked towards the exit, where several groups were leaving, while others stayed and mingled around. Suddenly, Alex saw one of the lab assistants, this time a different one than before, approach them.

"So you're the guys who were getting rowdy." He said, and gave a smile. Alex didn't say anything, but just looked at him with a blank look. "Well, most of the groups seem to be leaving now, so you guys should be heading out as well. Here. Professor Birch asked me to give you guys this." The lab assistant reached into a bag he was carrying around, and pulled out a small yellow object along with a rolled up sheet of paper. "It's a PokeNav, and a map. Although the PokeNav has a built-in-map, it could be convenient to just have a physical map as well." He held them out to the group. Without hesitation, Alex stuck out his hand took both. I don't trust any of these guys to know where we're going, or where we may end up. "So, from here, you guys should probably head up Route 101 to Oldale Town. Then head to Petalburg City. It should be fairly straightforward from there on, but if you have any trouble, or need to rest, there's always Pokemon Centers around for help. Lodging is free for Pokemon Trainers. Sound good?" Alex nodded, as the assistant smiled and gave a nod in return. He turned around and walked off, leaving the group to themselves. Alex stood silent for a few seconds dozing off in his mind. He then snapped back to reality. He put the map away in his backpack and zipped it up, and taking out the PokeNav. He booted it up, and a bright screen lit up with various options. Let's click the Hoenn Map... With a few buttons, the map was displayed. "Alright, let's go and get this over with." He said, as he walked towards the exit.

-------------------

Route 101

It had only been half an hour since they had left the lab, but to Alex, if felt as if double the time had passed. He looked down at the PokeNav. We're not even close to Oldale Town...should I tell them that? He was debating whether he should tell the group that they still had a little ways to go. There was nothing but trees scattered throughout along with a beaten dirt path that they were walking on. Save for a few ponds and boulders, there was nothing out of the ordinary along the Route. Alex took out a water bottle from the side sleeve of his backpack and took a sip.

"You know, surprisingly, nobody else from the lab is here." Alex said, trying to start up a conversation. Although the group didn't strike him as being too keen on talking, Alex did find it suspicious that there weren't any other groups ahead of them, nor behind them, so he thought it would make for at least a somewhat interesting topic. Maybe they reached Oldale Town already? "Well, to be fair we did find each other fairly late." Alex figured once they reached Oldale Town he could just explore the place a bit, along with relaxing and watching some television hopefully.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 21st July 2013 at 3:55 AM.

Nanna Xayalith
    Littleroot Town, Pokemon Lab

“If you must know, Thea Hume. And probably the smartest person in this lab,” said the girl with wet hair. That’s just great. Nanna recognised the name; she was also a member of their group. Thea wasn’t done talking. “I'm assuming, since Tim here, seems to be in your group or you his that I'm suck with the lot of you too. Just don't piss me off and I won't bug you all. Honestly I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck so.” She shrugged and leaned against a wall with crossed arms. She looked at Alex and grinned. “By the way, you don't have to be so tense. You won't get your arse handed to you by a girl; for now, at least.”

Nanna was less than impressed with Thea’s attitude, but at least they found another member of the group. Maybe she’ll be friendlier once we get to get to know each other better. Nanna remained hopeful. With the situation now more or less under control, she even relaxed a bit. Moments later, another boy approached the group. He seemed a bit odd, having a Skitty lying on his head and a Gible chewing on his leg. Given his confidence when walking up to them, he must’ve heard someone introducing themselves.

“Huh,” the boy began. “Well didn’t I land myself right in the middle of "Team Harmony" here.” He tried to shake the Gible off of his leg. He showed no intention of introducing himself, but as seven of them were already here, it was pretty clear who he was. “Okay, so what happened here? Amazon and Wimpy-pants over there have a violent break up?” He looked at Thea, and then at Tim. It seems like he saw some of that incident, but probably not enough of it. Nanna wanted to say something about what had actually happened, but the boy just kept on talking. “Because yeah, that’s fun as hell and **** and it’d probably be awesome to hear the sad, sad tale of your relationship and how-it-just-wasn’t-meant-to-be, but people are kinda staring, and I’d kinda appreciate getting outta this crowded shithole, so if you don’t mind, could you continue your relationship drama on Jerry Springer later and start moving out of here now? I think our team’s all gathered up, and I’m just shaking in my little boots to start this adventure.” He then turned around facing towards the door and away from the group.

Great, he’s a real sunshine. To be fair, he does have a Gible biting his leg, which is far from relaxing. But, if he can’t control his own Pokemon... He sort of had a point about people staring, but his rant attracted additional attention, so he wasn’t in a position to criticise. Devin decided this was a good time to say something. “I most certainly agree,” he said to the newcomer. “I too want to start this lovely adventure of ours.”

Meanwhile, some groups were already doing just that, they were already leaving the lab. Probably hearing the continued noise coming from their group, one of the assistants approached them. “So you're the guys who were getting rowdy.” He said with a smile. Nanna prepared herself for another lecture about their behaviour, but was wrong. “Well, most of the groups seem to be leaving now, so you guys should be heading out as well. Here. Professor Birch asked me to give you guys this.” He reached into his bag and produced some rolled up paper and a yellow object Nanna recognised as a PokeNav. “It's a PokeNav, and a map. Although the PokeNav has a built-in-map, it could be convenient to just have a physical map as well.” He held them out to the group and Alex made sure to take both of them. The assistant then continued. “So, from here, you guys should probably head up Route 101 to Oldale Town. Then head to Petalburg City. It should be fairly straightforward from there on, but if you have any trouble, or need to rest, there's always Pokemon Centers around for help. Lodging is free for Pokemon Trainers. Sound good?”

Alex nodded, as the assistant smiled and gave a nod in return. “Sounds good.” Nanna agreed with the suggestion. She didn’t really care in what order they visit the different places of Hoenn, as long as they see them all.

The assistant turned around and walked off, leaving the group to themselves. Alex put the map away in his backpack and pressed a few buttons on the PokeNav. “Alright, let's go and get this over with.” He said and walked towards the exit. Looks like he considers himself to be in charge. This can’t go down well with Thea and possibly Sigurđur. “Let’s have some fun.” Nanna said excitedly as she followed Alex out of the lab.

------------------------------------------------------

Route 101

Nanna’s enthusiasm dropped considerably in the first 30 minutes of the journey. The path they were travelling on was pretty boring, there was nothing to see except a few trees and some rocks. A few times she noticed some rustling in the treetops and in grass, but she didn’t actually see any Pokemon. Surprisingly, there had been no mutiny yet and Alex was still leading the group towards Oldale Town. He took a sip out of his water bottle. “You know, surprisingly, nobody else from the lab is here,” he said, trying to start a conversation. “Well, to be fair we did find each other fairly late.” He added.

Nanna didn’t have to be asked twice, she was always happy to talk to people. “I’ve been giving it some thought as well. I think each group was suggested a different way around Hoenn. It wouldn’t make much sense to split us into groups of eight and then send us all in the same direction at the same time.” Nanna was pleased with her explanation and didn’t expect anyone to have major objections. “Considering we’re supposed to sleep in Pokemon Centers, it would be very inconvenient for them to accommodate so many trainers at the same time.” she added to support her theory.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Emma Riker
    Birch Labs

Emma glared at the girl, who was soaking wet thanks to a "heroic" castform. The quickly glanced back at Tim, who, to her surprise, mouthed a thank you. She smiled at him, and turned her gaze back at the girl. "Um... I-I'm sorry if I offended you... P-pokemon are k-kind of my thing... C-can we please n-not fight?..." Tim squeaked behind her. Emma was about to tack on, when one of the lab assistants interrupted her.

“Stop! Please, this is not the place nor time to be doing this!” he said, panting. "We're almost adults here, so start acting like it."

Alex smirked. "Don't worry sir, we've got this situation under control," he said. The assistant walked away, turning back every so often to look at the group. Alex turned to Emma, Tim, and the mystery girl. "Alright, obviously you three have your own issues you need to work out, but try not to get us involved," he said mockingly. Emma felt a wave of anger pass through her. I was just trying toi help! she screamed in her mind. Alex focused his gaze on the girl. "Speaking of which, who are you?"

"If you must know," she said, haughtily. "Thea Hume. And probably the smartest person in this lab." She turned her attention to the rest of the group and said, "I'm assuming, since Tim here seems to be in your group, or you his, that I'm suck with the lot of you too. Just don't piss me off and I won't bug you all. Honestly I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck so." She leaned into a wall corner, her arms crossed, looking back at Tim. "By the way, you don't have to be so tense. You won't get your arse handed to you by a girl; for now, at least."

"Darn straight you won't," Emma muttered under her breath. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a boy with a skitty on his head and a gible on his leg show up. Oh! That reminds me! she thought, grabbing Twig off of Tim's head. "Sorry..."

“Huh,” he said as he finally reached them. “Well didn’t I land myself right in the middle of "Team Harmony" here.” Emma had to giggle at that. Nope. Welcome, to Team We Mostly All Hate Each Other! The boy straightened his pose, and tried to kick the gible off his leg. “Okay, so what happened here? Amazon and Wimpy-pants over there have a violent break up?” He attempted to kick the gible off his leg again, with no avail. “Because yeah, that’s fun as hell and **** and it’d probably be awesome to hear the sad, sad tale of your relationship and how-it-just-wasn’t-meant-to-be, but people are kinda staring, and I’d kinda appreciate getting outta this crowded shithole, so if you don’t mind, could you continue your relationship drama on Jerry Springer later and start moving out of here now? I think our team’s all gathered up, and I’m just shaking in my little boots to start this adventure.” he said, moving a skitty tail out of his face.

"I most certainly agree" Devin said to the boy. "I too want to start this lovely adventure of ours."

"So you're the guys who were getting rowdy." another assistant said, and gave a smile. Emma rolled her eyes. Yep. Team We Mostly All Hate Each Other, right here."Well, most of the groups seem to be leaving now, so you guys should be heading out as well. Here. Professor Birch asked me to give you guys this." The lab assistant reached into a bag he was carrying around, and pulled out a small yellow object along with a rolled up sheet of paper. "It's a PokeNav, and a map. Although the PokeNav has a built-in-map, it could be convenient to just have a physical map as well." He held them out to the group. Alex quickly grabbed them without hesitation. "So, from here, you guys should probably head up Route 101 to Oldale Town. Then head to Petalburg City. It should be fairly straightforward from there on, but if you have any trouble, or need to rest, there's always Pokemon Centers around for help. Lodging is free for Pokemon Trainers. Sound good?"

"Yeah. Sure," Emma muttered. She put her togepi on her head, and left her ralts on her shoulder. "Let's get this freak-show started."

"Alright, let's go and get this over with," Alex said, walking towards the entrance.

On Route 101...

Emma sighed deeply. It's been a half hour... and we're still not there. Twig lied down on Emma's head, mimicking her sigh. We haven't even seen any pokemon yet! I should just be glad Thea hasn't gone ballistic over Alex leading... yet...

“You know, surprisingly, nobody else from the lab is here,” Alex said, taking a sip of his water bottle. “Well, to be fair we did find each other fairly late.”

“I’ve been giving it some thought as well. I think each group was suggested a different way around Hoenn. It wouldn’t make much sense to split us into groups of eight and then send us all in the same direction at the same time,” Nanna said. “Considering we’re supposed to sleep in Pokemon Centers, it would be very inconvenient for them to accommodate so many trainers at the same time.”

"Yeah, I guess so," Emma thought aloud, "But some of us are accustomed to sleeping outside. Sheesh, that's probably what I'll do. I'll take a bed in the trees any day."

Route 101

“I’ve been giving it some thought as well. I think each group was suggested a different way around Hoenn. It wouldn’t make much sense to split us into groups of eight and then send us all in the same direction at the same time.” Nanna decided to give her opinion on the topic at hand. Alex considered it to be a pretty good reason, and was surprised that he didn't think of the same thing. But then again, if it wasn't obvious, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He was more street-smart than anything. “Considering we’re supposed to sleep in Pokemon Centers, it would be very inconvenient for them to accommodate so many trainers at the same time.” she added to support her theory.

"Yeah, I guess so," Emma said. "But some of us are accustomed to sleeping outside. Sheesh, that's probably what I'll do. I'll take a bed in the trees any day." Alex looked back at her, but didn't say anything. Really? Trees? Hell, I'd rather sleep in the comfort of a bed, not some prickly bug-infested trees. Alex wasn't too keen on spending his nights outdoors, but he knew somewhere on this journey there would be times where he would have to do stuff that he didn't exactly like. Travelling with a bunch of random strangers, some which were quite rude, was one of them.

"Well, once we get to the Pokemon Centre in Oldale, we're bound to meet some other trainers wandering around. I don't think they are all ahead of us. Unless somehow they are using cars." Alex said, looking down at his PokeNav. It would make sense that they could be way ahead of their little group, but Alex found that highly unlikely, since most of the roads around here were made of dirt and rocky or grassy terrain. "Besides, I'm not gonna sleep in any trees for the night. We're making it to Oldale Town one way or another." He looked back at the group, glancing at Tim, Thea and Sigur. Although he didn't really know them, they seemed to be the trouble makers of the group, with the exception of Tim who seemed liked the 'victim'. Suddenly, a bright light shot out of Alex's belt, releasing Liza, his Houndour. The Pokemon barked, and panted as it ran towards Tim, walking alongside him. It gently nudged him by the legs, and tried to lick his hands. "Liza, what did I tell you? Stop it, or else I'm taking you back home, and you can continue living with Aunt. Nobody likes a clingy Pokemon." Alex threatened her. Liza probably didn't understand much of what he said, but she whimpered slightly, still walking alongside Tim. Alex wasn't abusive to Pokemon, but he did have little tolerance for Pokemon that do what they're not told to do. And to be honest, Alex felt slightly jealous that Liza was taking a liking to Tim. Great, Liza looks like a pet right now. She was supposed to be the Pokemon that would make me look cool, but instead she's hopping around like she wants more food. He sighed, and rolled his eyes.

(OOC: Posting on behalf of AJ2000 as well as myself)

Damien trekked along the grassy path with his chest sticking out, completely extruding confidence. Today was the big day, and he was determined to rise above and become a well-known trainer. He looked back at his group. There was a tall guy around the same height as him, some short guy, and a girl who Damien thought was kind of cute. However, despite just meeting them, Damien already had certain distrust with them, as he didn’t want them to cramp his style. He was too cool to be hanging out with these fools, and he had been hoping he would have had someone who was in the same ‘clique’ as him. These people were far from what he would usually hang out with. “Alright men…and girl. We’re gonna get to Oldale Town before the sun goes down, which means if any of you losers gets tired we’re leaving your a*s behind. That includes you Lisa. I’ll just say that we got ambushed by a bunch of Poochyena and the only escape was to leave you behind.” He gave a smile while talking, still walking with confidence. He didn’t even care that he said Elisa’s name wrong. In fact, he could care less about who they were. Damien was honestly just in this for the benefit of himself. “Say, who has the PokeNav and map?”

Monty LeBlanc
    A boy with curly black hair chimed in and said, "I'm sure he doesn't mean that, so don't worry."

Monty wasn't a big fan of Damien, but he admired his foolhardiness and baseless confidence. It was "refreshing" to say the least. He normally didn't hang out with people as cocky as he; however, he could very well have a reason to be so arrogant. After all, Monty never saw him battle before. Monty walked forward and pulled out a PokeNav. He launched the map application to see how far they were from Oldale Town.

"As it turns out, we're not very far at all. Just a bit farther in that direction." He pointed as he finished talking.

"If we walk with only a few breaks, we should make it before sundown. I believe we're evolved enough to walk and talk." Monty said as he put away the PokeNav. He continued walking and asked a question of the others, "Where are you all from?"

Monty asked the question as a way to make small talk to pass the time. He didn't like for things to stay quiet for too long.

Kyle Dragone
    Route 101

Kyle followed his newly met comrades through the grassy fields of Route 101. He appeared slightly nervous, and often observed his surroundings, looking for any wild Pokémon that could possibly be harmful. Beside him stood a girl by the name of Elisa. She had reddish brown hair and appeared to be the same height as Kyle. In front of them trotted a young man known as Monty. Monty was taller than Kyle and appeared to be rather laid back. Leading the group was the member Kyle hated most, Damien. Damien was rude, cocky, arrogant, and an all around jerk according to Kyle. He led the way, towering above the other members and appeared somewhat intimidating.

“Alright men…and girl. We’re gonna get to Oldale Town before the sun goes down, which means if any of you losers gets tired we’re leaving your a*s behind. That includes you Lisa. I’ll just say that we got ambushed by a bunch of Poochyena and the only escape was to leave you behind.” He heard Damien say, continuing to walk along the overgrown path. A slight anger boiled inside of Kyle and he clenched his fists. He refused to take out his PokeNav to help out Damien. I'm not gonna have some random guy that I just met insult me like that. I'm tired of being bullied. He thought as he continued to walk along. Suddenly, he heard Monty's voice before he could say anything. "I'm sure he doesn't mean that, so don't worry.

"Yeah, of course he doesn't," Kyle muttered under his breath, barely audible. He kicked the small pebbles along the path and stared down at his feet. While trotting along he began to have a desire to see more Pokémon, and catch more as well. He began to think of all the wonderful things to be encountered on his adventure. However, his hopes came crashing down when he realized that he was stuck with Damien in a group. A question from Monty interrupted his thoughts, "Where are you all from?"

"I'm from Mistralton City in Unova, but I moved here to Petalburg City a few years ago," Kyle spoke softly. Memories of his time in Mistralton flooded back to him. He missed his friends and wondered what they were doing now. After some thoughtful thinking, he turned and looked at his group as a whole. He liked Monty the best at the moment. He seemed nice, yet also fun loving. The girl Elisa on the other hand seemed rather quiet and not too interactive with the group. Last of course was Damien, who Kyle looked away from in disgust. At least we will be in Oldale Town soon. He thought, starring up at the sky.
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Credit for this epic banner goes to Sworn Metalhead of Daedric Design.

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Birch's lab

Things were getting crazy. So much so that a lab assistant had to run over there to keep things from escalating further. Tim felt like the eyes of everyone in the room were on him and the rest of the group. His cheeks turned bright red from embarassment. He really wanted to run out the door right now. After reassuring the aide that everything was ok, the owner of the Houndour looked at Tim and the other girl. "Alright, obviously you three have your own issues you need to work out, but try not to get us involved..." As far as Tim was aware, He hadn't even done anything wrong. Why was he being looked at like some kind of troublemaker, when it was this girl that instigated all this? But since he didn't want to press the issue further, he held his tongue.

The girl finally introduced herself, and spoke with a haughty tone. "If you must know, Thea Hume. And probably the smartest person in this lab," If Tim weren't so nervous, he would've rolled his eyes at that comment. If she really were that smart, she wouldn't feel the need to brag about it like that. Turning her attention to the entire group, she continued, throwing a glare in Tim's direction as she spoke. "I'm assuming, since Tim here, seems to be in your group or you his that I'm suck with the lot of you too. Just don't piss me off and I won't bug you all. Honestly I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck so." She shrugged, and leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. Then she directed another comment in Alex's direction.

As if that weren't enough, another voice that sounded like it belonged to another bully started to speak. “Huh. Well didn’t I land myself right in the middle of "Team Harmony" here.” He looked back and saw a guy with a Gibble biting his leg, and an adorable Skitty sitting on top of his head. Based on the look on his face, and the way he kept flinging the Skitty's tail, he didn't look happy to have either of them there. Tim was a little sad that someone like him had Pokemon like that, but didn't want them. If he were in his position, he'd be ecstatic. So what if a Gibble was nibbling his leg. It was a Gibble for crying out loud. Those were awesome.

Completely ignoring the guys rant, Tim let out a sigh. Great, there are two bullies in my group... Tim was less than thrilled about having to deal with these two. He hoped that if he left them alone, they'd leave him alone, but he knew from experience that bullies don't work that way.

The girl who owned the Togepi took the Pokemon off Tim's head, and apologized for it's behavior. Tim just shook his head, smiled, and whispered, "nah it's alright..."

Just as he was prepared to leave, and put this whole situation behind him, a different lab assistant approached them. "So you're the guys who were getting rowdy." He said, and gave a smile. Tim just looked at him blankly, and said nothing. He remained quiet for the entire explanation. As soon as it was finished, he went out the door.

Route 101

Tim was glad to be out of that stuffy lab, and in the fresh air. With Casty sitting on his shoulder as he usually does, the boy took his time walking, and was enjoying the scenery. From where he was standing, he could tell some of the others didn't share his enthusiasm. They were having a conversation about the other trainers being in Oldale town already, but Tim didn't get what the hurry was. This wasn't supposed to be a competition about who can get to town first. He also didn't really mind camping out if it had to come to that. He had lived in a city amongst the trees for most of his life, so being in nature was something he had grown used to.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interupted by a loud barking. He saw a familiar Houndour running towards him, and walking alongside him when she got there. She gently nudged him by the legs, and tried to lick his hands again. Tim simply giggled at the gesture. "Hehe, aw that is so sweet!"

"Liza, what did I tell you? Stop it, or else I'm taking you back home, and you can continue living with my Aunt. Nobody likes a clingy Pokemon." The Dark type whimpered a bit, but still kept walking next to Tim.

"Aw, just leave her be. She's not bugging anybody..." Tim responded while giving Liza an affectionate pat on the head. Suddenly, a bright red light from his belt, letting Arnie out from his ball. Tim got nervous when the Growlithe materialized in front of him. Crap, not now...

The Growlithe sneered at everyone, and gave a low Intimidating growl, before barking loudly.

"Arnie, can you stop it! These guys are not your enemies. We don't wanna hurt you..."

"Castform cast!" The weather Pokemon added.

But the Fire type didn't listen, and continued barking. Eventually running toward someone, and baring his teeth. Tim sighed, pulled out the pokeball, and recalled his Pokemon. "Alright, back in the ball you go..." Once the Growlithe was in the confines of the pokeball, the boy looked at it with a frown on his face. What am I gonna do with you... Arnie was always like this around humans. He had taken it upon himself to help Arnie, but now that task looked more difficult than when he started.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 1st August 2013 at 3:43 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Elisa rolled her eyes when Damien purposely said her name wrong. The guy was already on her bad side. "Whatever Dumbien." She then heard Monty comment on how he didn't mean it. "Yeah, right..." Elisa rolled her eyes again. Monty then asked where they were from. "I'm from Nimbasa City in Unova," she said proudly, "The Pokémon Musical is our pride and joy, and mine too! I've placed 1st place quite a bit, along with Eevee." Elisa enjoyed talking about the Pokémon Musical and her hometown a lot, especially since she always won. Her partner, Eevee, was in her own Pokéball at the moment. Elisa wanted to make new friends, but Eevee likely would have already tried to harm Damien because of his sarcastic attitude.

Taking a second glance at the group, she noticed that they were an odd bunch. Her favorite so far was Monty, and her least favorite was Damien. Instead of taking out her PokéNav, she took out her Xtransciever. She had decided to bring it along, because if anything it would help her keep organized and feel like she was in Unova still.

She noticed Kyle looking up at the sky. He was from Unova, so she already liked him. "You okay?" She asked.

I will find you in real life and fall in love with you all over again.

Route 101
    Damien and Co.

Damien heard Elisa mutter something under breath, before Monty tried to assure the group. "I'm sure he doesn't mean that, so don't worry." Elisa rolled her eyes, and Kyle just seemed to tense up as they once again both said something in reply to Damien's comment. Damien didn't really care what they said to him, as he was fairly certain if they crossed the line, a little physical intimidation would shut either one of them up. He felt like that Monty would be the only one he would actually get along with. "As it turns out, we're not very far at all. Just a bit farther in that direction." He pointed ahead of them. "If we walk with only a few breaks, we should make it before sundown. I believe we're evolved enough to walk and talk." Monty put away the PokeNav, and there was a small silence among the group. "Where are you all from?" Damien took a few glances back as Kyle started to talk.

"I'm from Mistralton City in Unova, but I moved here to Petalburg City a few years ago," He spoke rather softly, and then looked lost in thought. He looked at Damien and then turned his head away. Okay, what's his problem...?

"I'm from Nimbasa City in Unova," Elisa started to speak, with a hint of pride in her voice. "The Pokémon Musical is our pride and joy, and mine too! I've placed 1st place quite a bit, along with Eevee." Damien looked back at her, before turning back to the front. Hmmm...they're both from Unova. That's a pretty good ways away from Hoenn. Musicals aren't recognized by the League here in Hoenn. "You okay?" She suddenly asked Kyle.

"Yeah, he's fine, don't worry about him." Damien spoke up for him, as he looked at Kyle with a slight smirk. Damien didn't want any softies on the team, especially ones like Kyle. It's not like he 'hated' him, in fact Damien felt neutral about him. It was just his personality to talk a lot, as well be slightly more 'aggressive' than others. "Speaking of where we're from..." Damien cleared his throat. "I come from Lilycove City. My father is in business, and my mother is part of some advertising firm." He stopped talking for a second. "So I guess you could say I live pretty good. After all, you know what they say. Money is happiness." He said giving a smile. Damien came from a pretty wealthy family. Although most of the time his parents were never home, Damien had his older sister to keep him company at home, as well friends in the neighbourhood.

-----------------------

Route 101
    Alex & Co.

"Aw, just leave her be. She's not bugging anybody..." Tim said, patting the Houndour on the head. Actually, she's bugging me, you wimp. This is the second time I've told her... Suddenly, as Alex was walking, he heard barking come from the back. Thinking it was Liza, Alex got ready to start scolding her again, before he realized it was not in fact Liza, but a Growlithe, and by the look of things, he figured it was Tim's Growlithe. "Arnie, can you stop it! These guys are not your enemies. We don't wanna hurt you..." The Growlithe continued to bark at the group, running around, until Tim took out his Pokeball and recalled the Pokemon. "Alright, back in the ball you go..." Alex rolled his eyes. At least Liza doesn't go around on a rampage. He thought.

~

Oldale Town
    Alex & Co.

As the group continued to walk, they eventually arrived to what Alex assumed to be, the entrance to Oldale town. "Well, I guess this is it." They had been walking for sometime, and Alex was getting a bit tired from the walk. Something they don't tell you in the information book is the amount of time it takes to get to one place to another. There was a large, ornate, wooden sign that read 'Oldale Town, The Town of Simplicity' Alex just stared at the sign, and then looked past it, to see a few houses here and there, with a path that lead into the town itself. The houses were fairly simply, single floor houses, with the occasional two story house. Other than that, it was obvious it was a simple town. Alex whirled around to face the group, with his map clutched within his hands. "Alright, seeing as how it will take forever to get to Petalburg City from here, I say we stay here for the rest of the day, and crash in the Pokemon Center for the night." He said, looking at each member of the group. "We can all meet back at the Pokemon Center later. I got some stuff I wanna do around town. Sound good?" Honestly, Alex just wanted to get away from the group, and was hoping nobody would tag along with him. He felt kind of bad for leaving them, but he was sure some of the others would feel the same way, such as Sigur, or Thea.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 1st August 2013 at 9:41 PM.
    My Pokemon VGC Stats:
    VGC 2010 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2011 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2012/2013 Regionals Vancouver- Was eliminated
    VGC 2013 World Championship - Vancouver - Entered in LCQ; Was Eliminated

Route 101
    Kyle Dragone

"You okay?" Elisa asked Kyle. Before Kyle could reply, Damien did so for him. "Yeah, he's fine, don't worry about him." Damien smirked at Kyle, and it made his blood boil. "I can speak for myself," he responded, aiming his voice in Damien's direction. Turning towards Elisa, he answered her original question, smiling. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about how great this adventure is going to be." Eventually, Damien's voice was heard again. "So I guess you could say I live pretty good. After all, you know what they say. Money is happiness." Kyle just stared at Damien this time. No words or anything, just a stare. Money isn't everything. Wait 'til I show this guy. Heh, he probably is just trying to act cool. He'll probably fail his first gym battle. The thought of Damien losing in front of everyone brought a wide smile to the young man's face. Then an idea came to his head that would make the trip more enjoyable for him.

"H-hey, you guys want to take your Pokémon out?" Kyle asked, reaching for his own which were attached to his shorts. This will make the trip so much better. I can interact with all their Pokémon! His face beamed with excitement. He could not wait to see the Pokémon that his new acquaintances owned. Kyle reached for his Pokeballs and threw them into the air. In a bright flash, both his Aron, Rocky, and his Skorupi, Sting, appeared. Sting smiled playfully and ran around in the tall grass nearby. The small bug then noticed the other humans with his owner. He became quite curious and began to inspect Monty. Rocky on the other hand slowly crept over to Damien while Kyle wasn't looking and used tackle on his leg. The small rock creature retreated to behind Kyle in hopes that Damien would think Sting did it. All that Kyle heard was a thud. He looked behind him and saw Rocky behind him. It wasn't exactly hard to figure out what the Pokémon had done. Boy am I going to have some explaining to do.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Elisa Solara
    Route 101

"H-hey, you guys want to take your Pokémon out?" Elisa suddenly heard Kyle say. She hesitated for a moment. She didn't want Eevee to attack Damien if he was a jerk, but she figured it would be nice to give Eevee the exercise and have her meet the other Pokémon. "Alright, come on out Eevee!" she said, tossing her Pokéball in the air and catching it again.

"Vee," Eevee said simply, looking happily at Sting and Rocky before jumping into Elisa's arm. She noticed Rocky use Tackle on Damien's leg, so she leapt out of Elisa's arms and went over to Damien. He didn't look like a nice guy to her, so she just quietly went and sat by Elisa's feet.

Elisa, meanwhile, was attempting her hardest to not giggle and just have a laughing attack in front of everyone. Damien had already been Tackled by a Pokémon on the first day. She noticed Eevee by her feet, seeming a bit protective. The girl knelt down and pet the small Pokémon gently. "It's okay Eevee, these guys are all nice," she glanced at Damien, "Well, most of them."

I will find you in real life and fall in love with you all over again.

Route 101
    Damien & Co.

((OOC: ChampionCynthia: Can you put the text in black? It gets hard to read at times))

Damien was just still thinking about back home, and how he couldn't wait to get there, until Kyle had interrupted his train of thought. "H-hey, you guys want to take your Pokémon out?" He spoke, throwing two Pokeballs into the air, releasing bright streams of light forming into an Aaron, and Skorupi. That Skorupi looks disgusting... Damien wasn't a fan of Bug Pokemon, but once he observed closer, he noticed that his Skorupi looked similar to one of his own Pokemon. Suddenly, Kyle's Aaron gave a small headbutt on Damien's leg. Damien stumbled a bit backwards, cussing. The tackle itself was not all that powerful, but it was annoying and left a pain near the bottom of his leg. Damn it, this loser needs to get a grip on his Pokemon. If mine ever did that I would whip them into shape. I'll let it go this time.

"It's okay Eevee, these guys are all nice," Elisa said, glancing at Damien. She was bending down, petting her Pokemon Eevee. "Well, most of them." Damien arched an eyebrow at her, shaking the pain out of his leg. He was less than impressed by his new teammates.

"Oh really? Well, I'll have you know that my Pokemon love me, Elisa. More so than your Eevee likes you." He said turning his head to the side smirking. He reached into his belt and tossed a Pokeball into the air, releasing Glide, his Gligar. "See this guy right here? His name is Glide. My trusty partner-in crime." Gligar flew around before landing in front of Damien. Gliiii..... It growled slightly, remaining still. Damien whipped out his Pokedex, as it did a run-down on everyone's Pokemon. As soon as it went to Elisa's Eevee, the Pokedex stated it could evolve with different Elemental Stones. "You know, you should really evolve your Eevee, Elisa. Trust me, it will become a fighting machine after and you'll win a ton of matches." He spoke with confidence in his voice as if he knew the potential of her Eevee along with knowledge about Evolution. Meanwhile, Gligar went off on its own near Monty, looking up at him and giving another growl. "Right now, your Eevee looks like it couldn't fight its way through a paper bag." He smiled slightly. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he just thought she may have wanted a good piece of 'Damien's advice'.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 1st August 2013 at 9:43 PM.
    My Pokemon VGC Stats:
    VGC 2010 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2011 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2012/2013 Regionals Vancouver- Was eliminated
    VGC 2013 World Championship - Vancouver - Entered in LCQ; Was Eliminated

Route 101
    Kyle Dragone

"Alright, come on out Eevee!" Elisa said, tossing her Pokéball in the air and catching it again. Kyle stared at the small, brown, dog-like creature that had appeared in a bright flash. Sure it was cute, but it wasn't exactly the type of Pokémon he liked. Damien then reached into his belt and tossed a Pokeball into the air, releasing Glide, his Gligar. "See this guy right here? His name is Glide. My trusty partner-in crime." All Kyle could do was stare in awe at the Gligar. Wow, an actual Gligar! I'll admit he has a cool Pokémon, but he's still rude. "I've never seen a Gligar in person before!" Kyle suddenly exclaimed, stepping over to the Pokémon which was now near Morty. He kneeled down and examined the purple creature. "Hey Sting, come here," Kyle said, motioning for his own Pokémon to come near Glide. "This is your new friend. We're going to be traveling together for awhile, so you should get to know each other," he said, smiling. Standing up, he heard another one of Damien's remarks.

"Right now, your Eevee looks like it couldn't fight its way through a paper bag." He said, smirking at the comment. Does this guy ever know when to stop? One more remark and I swear I'll... At that moment, Kyle turned to look at Damien, but something in front of him caught his eye. A little bit ahead of them lay a small town, just above the horizon. "Hey, I think that's Oldale Town." He said, not talking to anyone in particular. A slight movement along the side of the path suddenly caught Kyle's eye. The grass began to shake and out popped several wild Zigzagoon. The furry mammals began to walk towards Kyle, sniffing the air. All of a sudden, one began to jump at Kyle's backpack. "Hey little guys, want some food?" He plopped his backpack on the path and reached in, grabbing some Oran Berries. The Zigzagoon however, had other plans. They quickly shoved their faces into his backpack, snatching a box of granola bars. The leader of the small pack proudly held the box in his mouth and darted away, the other members following it.

"Hey! Give those back!" Kyle exclaimed, shaking his fists angrily. The boy sighed, realizing that his food was now long gone. He picked up his backpack and continued to walk. At least I can buy some food in Oldale Town. It isn't that far away. He thought, unclenching his fists and beginning to calm down.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Nanna Xayalith
    Route 101

Nobody objected Nanna’s explanation for the lack of other trainers, something she was quite proud of, given some of the people in the group apparently loved to argue. The only incidents worth of notice were Alex’s Houndour appearing out of her pokeball and walking next to Tim, which seemed to annoy Alex a lot, probably more than it should; and Tim’s Growlithe doing something similar, except he tried to attack someone in the group before being recalled by his owner.

Oldale Town

Finally, they arrived to Oldale Town. Nanna wasn’t used to walking such distances, so her legs, especially her feet, made their complaint known through pain. Alex, who seemed to assume the position of a tour guide, decided that was enough walking for one day and Nanna’s aching limbs agreed with him. “Alright, seeing as how it will take forever to get to Petalburg City from here, I say we stay here for the rest of the day, and crash in the Pokemon Center for the night.” He looked around the group before continuing. “We can all meet back at the Pokemon Center later. I got some stuff I wanna do around town. Sound good?”

As far as Nanna was concerned, it seemed like a good idea. “That’s fine by me. I’m gonna have a look around the town to find some place to eat. Anyone wants to go with me?” Nanna looked at her fellow beginner trainers, hoping somebody would come along. Even Thea or Sigur would be better than nobody. Maybe. Probably not, but she was willing to give them a chance.

My PASBL Stats

Route 101
    Devin Ashton

The route to Oldale Town was pretty simple without many sort of Natural sightworthy Things. There were only a few rocks placed in random Places, and a lot of trees. They saw no Wild Pokemon, though they could hear some rusteling in the treetops. Oddly enough, they didn't encounter any of the other Groups either. "You know, surprisingly, nobody else from the lab is here." Alex said in an attempt of breaking the awkward silence that hang over the Group. Nanna replied to Alex: “I’ve been giving it some thought as well. I think each group was suggested a different way around Hoenn. It wouldn’t make much sense to split us into groups of eight and then send us all in the same direction at the same time.” Wait, what? “Considering we’re supposed to sleep in Pokemon Centers, it would be very inconvenient for them to accommodate so many trainers at the same time.” Nanna continued. Well, that make sense, I Guess..

"Hehe, aw that is so sweet!" Devin heard Tim say, and saw that a Houndoor from earlier was licking his hands in a cute manner. "Liza, what did I tell you? Stop it, or else I'm taking you back home, and you can continue living with my Aunt. Nobody likes a clingy Pokemon." its trainer said, causing the Pokemon to look sad. "Aw, just leave her be. She's not bugging anybody..." Tim said while patting the Houndoors head. Then suddenly, a Growlithe appeared from Tim's Pokeball and started acting intimidating. "Arnie, can you stop it! These guys are not your enemies. We don't wanna hurt you..." Tim tried to calm it Down, but it didn't seem to work. He eventually called it back into its Pokeball

Oldale Town
    Yay

"Well, I guess this is it." Alex said as they entered a small town that Devin assumed was Oldale Town. "Alright, seeing as how it will take forever to get to Petalburg City from here, I say we stay here for the rest of the day, and crash in the Pokemon Center for the night. We can all meet back at the Pokemon Center later. I got some stuff I wanna do around town. Sound good?" he then said, and quickly disappeared. Devin thought that was a good idea, as he really didn't want to spend more time With these People. “That’s fine by me. I’m gonna have a look around the town to find some place to eat. Anyone wants to go with me?” Nanna said, and as she said so, Devins stomach gave a grousome growl that sounded eeriely alike the growl of a Gyarados.

"I will follow you" he said to Nanna, trying to act normal, as he hadn't really spoken a Word to anyone since they left the lab. He took up his Pokeball and let out Chrona. Chrona let out a huge yawn and started scratching his head before walking over to Devins foot, sitting Down on it. He took up the Dragon-Type and held it in his arms as he went over to Nanna, feeling awkward

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast