Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The New Gen Chronicles (RP)[PG-15]

"I would never evolve Eevee against her will! She's fine just as she is!" Elisa said defensively. He picked up the Eevee and held her tight. She'd never change her best friend if she didnt want it. Before she could do anything more, they reached Oldale Town. "Finally!" She said, happy to get away from everyone. Elisa kept Eevee close. She didn't want Dumbien getting near her and town ring the poor Pokémon.

As she walked through town, she glanced at Eevee. "You'd let me know if you wanted to Evolve, wouldn't you?"
    Eevee looked at her. "Vee!" She said, nodding happily.
    "I love you Eevee." Elisa said, entering the Pokémon Center.

I will find you in real life and fall in love with you all over again.

Emma Riker
    Route 101 ---> Oldale Town

Alex looked over at Emma, with a look that implied he thought she was crazy. Emma blushed. Oops... overdid it, did I? Well, at least I'm not some freak... of course taking in the past hour or so, you probably think I'm one of them, huh. Alex looked down at the PokeNav. "Well, once we get to the Pokemon Centre in Oldale, we're bound to meet some other trainers wandering around. I don't think they are all ahead of us. Unless somehow they are using cars. Besides, I'm not gonna sleep in any trees for the night. We're making it to Oldale Town one way or another." He looked around at the group. Emma exected him to look at her strangely again, but his gaze stayed mostly to Tim, Thea, and Sigur. Suddenly, his pokemon dashed out of the pokeball and over to Tim, nudging his leg and licking his hand. "Liza, what did I tell you?" Alex scolded, "Stop it, or else I'm taking you back home, and you can continue living with Aunt. Nobody likes a clingy Pokemon." The houndour whimpered and walked back over to her trainer.

"Aw, just leave her be. She's not bugging anybody..." Tim said patting Liza on the head. A red beam flashed out of his bag, leaving a red and black puppy pokemon on the ground. The pokemon growled, and barked. Loudly. "Arnie, can you stop it! These guys are not your enemies. We don't wanna hurt you..." Tim said.

"Castform cast!" The weather Pokemon added.

The pokemon didn't listen, and instead ran towards someone. Tim brought out a pokeball and recalled him. "Alright, back in the ball you go..."

The group walked in silence for a while, until finally arriving at Oldale Town. "Well, I guess this is it," Alex said, "Alright, seeing as how it will take forever to get to Petalburg City from here, I say we stay here for the rest of the day, and crash in the Pokemon Center for the night. We can all meet back at the Pokemon Center later. I got some stuff I wanna do around town. Sound good?"

"Sounds great!" Emma shouted. Nanna started to say something, but Emma ran off before she could finish. "Come on out, Cara!" she said, throwing a pokeball into the air. Cara appeared on Emma's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek. "Ral..." Cara said with a smile on her face. Emma smiled back. "What do you want to do? I'm thinking of finding some place to get food." The ralts nodded eagerly. Emma looked back at the group, and sighed. She walked back, and found herself walking over to Tim. "Hey, Tim," she said, "I'm going to see if I can find someplace to eat. Want to come with me?"

... What did I just say?

Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
    Oldale Town

The rest of the walk was relatively uneventful and quiet. Eventually they arrived to the entrance of Oldale town. "Well, I guess this is it." Alex announced. They had been walking for some time, but unlike some of the others, Tim wasn't the least bit tired. The walk here was easy for him, and he still had plenty of energy to spare.

There was a large, ornate, wooden sign that read 'Oldale Town, The Town of Simplicity.' Tim looked around, and saw that was certainly true. The houses were small single floor houses, with the occasional two story house that mostly looked the same. Other than that, there wasn't anything else remarkable about it. Alex whirled around to address the group, map clutched in his hands. "Alright, seeing as how it will take forever to get to Petalburg City from here, I say we stay here for the rest of the day, and crash in the Pokemon Center for the night. We can all meet back at the Pokemon Center later. I got some stuff I wanna do around town. Sound good?"

Are you kidding me?! We've only been walking for less than an hour, and you already want to rest?! It's not even dark yet. Tim thought. The journey isn't even that long anyway. I could be in Petalburg right now if you'd let me. Jeez, people call me a wimp, but you all are bothered by a simple walk?! If I can handle it, the rest of you can too. But Tim didn't want to voice this thought, fearing it would offend the others, and bring more unwanted attention on to himself. He actually felt a little bad for thinking that in the first place. So, he simply nodded in agreement. "I-it's fine..."

As the others went their separate ways, Tim thought about what he was going to do with all this free time. He was considering looking for some place that sells berries, or maybe picking some himself, so he could make some Poffins. As he thought, Emma walked up to him, and asked if he wanted to go with her to find something to eat. He was surprised, but managed to avoid screaming again. He wasn't expecting that at all. He didn't think anyone would want him around after the incident at the lab. And now that she brought it up, he could use something to eat, and he was sure his Pokemon could too.

Smiling and nodding his head, Tim was about to say something, but Casty did it for him. "Caaastform!" The Pokemon cheered, a big smile was on his face.

Tim giggled, and patted Casty's head. "Hehehe! That means yes."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 7th August 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Oldale Town
    Damien & Co.

"I would never evolve Eevee against her will! She's fine just as she is!" Elisa said defensively towards Damien's comment, and hugged her Eevee tightly. Fine! If you don't want a mean killing machine, then go ahead, be a loser trainer. See if I care.

"Hey, I think that's Oldale Town." Kyle suddenly said, pointing behind Damien. He turned around and nodded his head. Yep, that's it alright. He thought. Suddenly, a rustling sound came form near the group, followed by a couple of furry Pokemon that jumped out of the tall grass near the side of the path, running towards Kyle. Damien whipped out Pokedex once again. Hmm...Zigzagoon...furry little buggers. It says here they like to 'pick up' things, whatever that means... "Hey little guys, want some food?" Damien just watched, as Kyle reached into his bag, pulling out some Oran Berries. However, the Zigzagoon greedily took all the berries and ran off with them, angering Kyle. "Hey! Give those back!" He yelled, shaking his fists. He realized that they were long gone, and he picked up his backpack as they continued to walk towards the spotted Oldale Town. Wow, this guy is too nice to wild Pokemon. You on't just go around feeding them like that. Even I know that.

~

Once they got to Oldale Town, first thing Damien wanted to do was just leave the group and do his own business. We have to check in the Pokemon Centre still, so I guess I will do that first. The Pokemon Center was right in sight for anyone entering the town to see, but as soon as he saw Elisa walk in it, he changed his mind. Great, that broad is going in, and now it's gonna look stupid if I just follow her in there. No matters, I'll have my own fun. He turned around to Kyle and Monty. "Alright men, what do you say about lunch?" He pointed to a cafe with a picture of a Blissey cooking an egg, on the front of the cafe as a logo. It was titled, 'The Blissful Cafe'. "A manly lunch with no annoying girls to ruin anything." He said smiling. He tried to put in some sincerity in his voice, but it felt slightly weird to him. Besides, he was honestly kind of hungry.

Oldale Town
    Alex & Co.

“That’s fine by me. I’m gonna have a look around the town to find some place to eat. Anyone wants to go with me?” Nanna said, inviting anyone who wanted to go with her for some lunch.

"I will follow you." Devin was the first to speak, picking up his Bagon and holding it in his arms. He awkwardly walked up to Nanna. Man, these guys are so weird. I swear, it's like half of them don't even know how to speak, or have some sort of issues with themselves. Alex looked around, and saw Emma run off towards Tim, sending out her Ralts for some fresh air, and Christina wandering off on her own somewhere.

"Hey, Tim," Emma asked him, "I'm going to see if I can find someplace to eat. Want to come with me?" Tim just looked at Castform for an answer it had seemed, and took Emma up on her offer of lunch. Alex looked around once again and noticed everyone was going to hang out with someone else, or had something to do. Everyone except Thea and Sigur. Alex looked at Thea, and then Sigur, and the thought of asking them to go eat popped up into his head. Actually, screw it. I'm not gonna bother making friends with these two idiots making death threats and embarrassing me in public. I'd rather just hang out by myself than with any of these losers for that matter.

"Alright, I'll catch you guys later. Don't forget, we need to check in at the Pokemon Center later for track keeping." Alex turned around and walked off in a direction where nobody else was going, just to avoid being seeing with them. With any luck, I hope they get lost or something. He started to think of all the people in his group who he didn't like, and tried to rank them. Thea's just all talk, getting into random fights. Sigur just seems like an ***. Tim's a wimp. Nanna is alright I guess. So is Emma, but she seems like she may have a mouth on her. And Devin doesn't even talk. So I guess he's the coolest...or least lame. He continued to ponder around in his thoughts, as his feet carried him around town.

~

After a little while exploring the town, Alex came to a small neighbourhood, where a group of people were swarmed around a little blue house. Ehh? What's going on here? His curiosity peaked, he walked up to see what it was all about, and saw that the house was blocked off with yellow tape. He saw Officer Jenny and several other male officers taking down notes and pictures, with a swarm of residents around the scene. "Hey, what's going on here?" He asked a young woman who stood in front of him.

"It was the Oldale incident. I think it was on the news last night. Anyways, the old couple in this house was attacked by their own Pokemon for some reason. The old lady died, and the man is nowhere to be seen. The police are trying to find out the cause, and find evidence on where the man could have gone." Alex just looked at the lady who turned her attention back to the house. Yeah...I think I saw that last night on the news...something about their Absol gone awry. What wackjobs. Old people keeping an Absol in a puny house like that. Alex stood there watching for a few more minutes before leaving the scene to go get something to eat.

Let's see, there must be something good to eat in this puny town. After 20 minutes of walking, he finally arrived in front of the Pokemon Center, and across from it was a small cafe. Although the Pokemon Center gave food for a cheaper price, it was not as good as the food someone might buy out in a restaurant. He turned to face the cafe, which had a picture of a Blissey on it, cooking an egg in a pan. The Blissful Cafe...doesn't look too bad. But you know what, I should probably just check into the Pokemon Center first. If the others are eating lunch there, it would be awkward running into them after I said I was busy doing my own things.

With that he turned back around into the Pokemon Center and walked in. The doors slid open, revealing the homely hospital inside. He looked around and saw a lounge, with a couple of trainers sitting around watching TV, along with a counter with a computer. He looked around some more and found the machine they used to scan the trainer IDs. It was in the back, near the restrooms. It was a big, block machine with an LCD screen, and a small red laser on the front for obviously scanning the cards. Alex took out his card, and gave it a scan, as his information popped up on the screen, along with a mugshot and other personal info. Alright, that was kind of quick. He said putting it away. Suddenly, a flash of light came out from his belt, once again releasing Liza. Oh c'mon... This time, Liza didn't bark but rather just stood next to Alex. "Damn it, Liza stop it." Alex was getting irritated and turned around to walk away from her, but Liza just followed. Alright, maybe it's time to get something to eat... He was getting slightly hungry now, so he decided he may as well just go to the Cafe now.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 9th August 2013 at 4:24 PM.
    MY ROLEPLAYS:

| Tale of Heroes |

My Pokemon VGC Stats:
    VGC 2010 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2011 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2012/2013 Regionals Vancouver- Was eliminated
    VGC 2013 World Championship - Vancouver - Entered in LCQ; Was Eliminated

Kyle Dragone
    Oldale Town

As the quartet entered the small town of Oldale, Kyle expected Damien to be the first to leave the group and go out on his own. I guess not having him around for awhile would be nice. However, the least likely candidate to part with the group, Elisa, left first, heading towards the Pokémon Center, holding her Eevee in her arms. Kyle quickly glanced around the small town. From his current viewpoint, not many buildings were visible. Tiny, petite houses made of wood were dotted across the town, and the bright red roof of the Pokémon Center could be seen in the distance. At this point, Kyle wasn't sure what to do. The Pokémon Center seems like a nice place to go. No, maybe we should head to the Poke Mart. I need to stock up on supplies. The jumble of thoughts was soon interrupted by Damien's voice. Here comes another remark. Let's see if this one is insulting or sarcastic. "Alright men, what do you say about lunch?" Damien pointed to a cafe with a picture of a Blissey cooking an egg, on the front of the cafe as a logo. It was titled, 'The Blissful Cafe'. "A manly lunch with no annoying girls to ruin anything."

Kyle was shocked. Did he really say something that wasn't demeaning? Kyle stood there for a moment, still surprised by what Damien had said. Guess I shouldn't have judged the guy so fast. After a few more seconds, Kyle responded to the original question. "Um, sure, I am kind of hungry and I'd be up for it as long as you're paying!" He answered, attempting to be slightly funny. The young man headed off in the direction of the café. As he wandered the town, Kyle saw Officer Jenny, as well as some other officers near a small blue house, surrounded in yellow CAUTION tape. A mass of various people were also at the scene. I wonder what this could be about. Kyle was tempted to go over to the scene, but his hunger got the best of him.

Upon arriving at the café, he looked back and called to his two companions. "Hey, you guys coming or what?" If there was one thing that Kyle hated, it was waiting for others to hurry up. While he waited, he observed the small cafe's outdoor décor. A small patio with a trio of tables, each containing four seats, laid nearby. Overhead, several Taillow were perched on the egg of the café. Kyle smiled. Each time he saw more Pokémon, he became even more excited for the journey.
    3DS friend code. 0232 - 8200 - 5719
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Spoiler:- Credits:

Monty LeBlanc
    Route 101 to Oldale Town

Monty listened as everyone shared where they were from. Most of us are from Unova, I see. Monty grinned a bit at learning this information, before sharing where he was from, "I'm from Unova as well."

Kyle suggested that they show off their Pokémon. Soon enough, a few Pokémon now surrounded the party. There were a decent variety of Pokémon among them. Monty was so fascinated by the Pokémon of the others, that he didn't reveal his own. Instead, he retrieved his Pokedex and began to scan the Pokémon near him. A rather peculiar one, a Gligar, approached him. It growled at him menacingly, but Monty just aimed his Pokedex at it and went on his way, ignoring the Pokémon's feeble attempt at trying to intimidate him. The Gligar belonged to Damien, which wasn't surprising considering it's rude behavior.

Before long, the group arrived at Oldale Town. As it would happen, they didn't arrive soon enough, because Damien was already upsetting the majority of the group. First, he made Monty gag with his "money is happiness" comment, and then he angered Kyle by speaking for him. Damien was on a roll at this point. He offered up a bit of sound advice to Elisa concerning her Eevee's evolution. The advice was appropriate, but the delivery of it was not. At least...he tried. Elisa rushed off to the Pokémon Center, obviously relieved to be away from Damien.

It didn't take long for Damien to speak up and suggest that they go and eat some food, leaving behind Elisa. Monty assumed that she was smart enough to catch up to them, but he actually wanted to check in first before doing anything else.

"You guys can head to the café. I'll catch up." Monty said. He walked over to the Pokémon Center and entered.

Nanna Xayalith
    Oldale Town

The first one to volunteer was surprisingly the quietest member of the group. “I’ll follow you.” Said Devin and released one of his Pokemon out of its pokeball. It was a Bagon, who seemed to be very docile. When he was let out, he just yawned, scratched his head and sat onto Devin’s foot. Devin picked the small dragon up and walked over to Nanna.

Meanwhile, Emma run off with Tim and Nanna wasn’t willing to stick around any longer and risk Thea or Sigur coming along with her. The chances of that happening were pretty slim, but Nanna wanted to be sure they wouldn’t bother her. Because of that, she simply walked away down the street, with only Devin following her.

With her companion being the silent type, Nanna felt free to do quite a lot of talking herself. “Nice Bagon you have there.” Nanna pointed at the dragon-type in Devin’s arms. “It’s a bit strange how there are two dragon types in our group considering how rare they are.” Nanna stroked the Bagon, who seemed to enjoy it.

“That reminds me, I should probably try to get Ginger used to seeing new places and meeting new people. It’s probably better to do that gradually so releasing him in a bigger city like Rustboro won’t be too much of a shock.” Nanna reached into her bag for Ginger’s pokeball and tossed into the air. When Ginger appeared he nervously looked around at the unfamiliar environment. Nanna lifted him up and placed him on her left shoulder. The Oddish relaxed a bit and rubbed his head into Nanna’s.

Nanna turned back to Devin. “So you’re hungry as well? What do you think about that place over there?” She pointed across the street at a cafe with a big sign ‘The Blissful Cafe’ above the door. “It’s my first time here in Oldale, so I don’t know where are the best places to eat, so I’m open to suggestions.”
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Oldale Town
    Damien & Co.

"Um, sure, I am kind of hungry and I'd be up for it as long as you're paying!" Kyle ran off to the Cafe, as Damien and Monty were left alone. Like Hell I'm paying for it. Damien turned around to also walk towards the Cafe, until Monty caught his attention.

"You guys can head to the café. I'll catch up." Monty spoke, as he started to walk towards the direction of the Pokemon Center where Elisa went. Damien just watched him go, ditching their manly lunch meeting. What's up with him...?

"Hey, you guys coming or what?" Kyle shouted. Damien turned his head at him, and saw he was already getting closer to the cafe. There's no hurry, gosh. He needs to calm down. Damien casually walked over to where Kyle was, taking him a little longer to get there than it would from running. Once he got there he observed the cafe a little more. There was a patio with several tables and chairs, and looked just like a typical small town neighbourhood cafe.

"Well then, this place looks like dump." He said insultingly to Kyle. "Oh well, beggars can't be choosers." He shrugged, looking around at the place. There was a sign with a picture of an outline of a Pikachu and a cross through it, signifying that there were no Pokemon allowed inside. Normally he would be eating somewhere much more lavishing such as a restaurant, rather than a local joint. Damien was just about to open his mouth for another insult when he looked up and saw wild Taillow sitting around, but ceased once he realized a young brown-haired woman approached the two in a pink dress. The dress had a picture of a Blissey on it, with white frills at the bottom of the dress. It was obvious that she was someone who worked there.

"Hi!" She said in a cheery voice. "You guys look like trainers, am I right?" She asked. Damien nodded, and she gave a warm smile. "Cool, I can get you guys started inside, come with me." She opened the door behind them, and Damien followed. Once inside, Damien took another good look at the place. It looked slightly old, with pink walls and bright heart shaped decorations hanging from part of the ceiling. There were tables scattered throughout, however other than Damien and Kyle, there was only an old couple in the cafe, sitting in the corner, near the restrooms. "You two can sit here, I'll go get your menus." She pointed to a small table for two, and walked off to a counter in the back. Damien sat down and just waited, and shortly the lady came back with their menus. "I'll be back shortly to get your order." She smiled and left, leaving the two alone.

"Let's see..." He said aloud. He looked down the menu. There wasn't much, but it did look somewhat appetizing. "I'm just gonna go with a soup or something...It doesn't even go into detail what's in it though." He said to Kyle. He read the fine print underneath the picture of the soup. Potatoes, Miltank meat, peas...seems like some sort of meal for farmers. Whatever, I'll go with that. He looked at Kyle. "Hey, what are you getting? The kid's meal?" Damien cracked up at his own joke, and laughed probably more than he should have. "I'll tell them you want the extra toy with it too." He laughed once again.
    MY ROLEPLAYS:

| Tale of Heroes |

My Pokemon VGC Stats:

Thea Hume
    Birch's Lab -> Route 1 -> Oldale Town

When the boy matched her grin Thea let it drop and rolled her eyes, turning her gaze to the ceiling with a bored expression. A moment of awkward silence followed, until a clap of a book ended it. Thea looked back down to seeing the red-headed boy step toward her. He bowed deeply and respectfully, before rising to meet her gaze with his... red eyes? Thea stored that information for later thought; red eyes weren't a natural occurrence baring albinism, and the guy - who had introduced himself as Devin Ashton in the time Thea was silently thinking - had way too bright and evenly colored hair to be albino.

After Ashton had bowed and said it was nice to meet her (which she almost laughed at, given her first impression to the group, but had just enough restraint not to; she couldn't, however, help it when her lips turned up in the corners into a smirk/smile hybrid) she responded with a curt, slightly amused, and very dry, "The pleasure's all mine."

Again the conversation lulled, and was once again interrupted when a new voice rang out. "Huh, well didn't I land myself right in the middle of "Team Harmony" here."

The voice was masculine, and sounded very sarcastic. Thea turned to see a guy with strawberry blond hair in a state of chaos remarkably similar to Thea's own hair walk up to the group, a slightly annoyed expression on his face and a Skitty atop his head. Looking him up and down, Thea pretty quickly decided that from first impressions the guy - Sigurđur Gunnarsson, she deduced; the name fit his appearance much more than it had fit the other arsehole in the group - would be either the most annoying or most interesting person within their "group," purely because of the similarities she'd already found with herself. She also decided that there was something wrong with his Gible, given the way it was practically gnawing at his leg, but that was neither here nor there.

Unfortunately, Gunnarsson then decided to continue talking, and Thea's initial guess was narrowed down: annoyance was the clear winner. “Okay, so what happened here? Amazon and Wimpy-pants over there have a violent break up?” Whatever almost-smile had been on Thea's face quickly turned into a dangerous scowl. Even insinuating there was some relationship between the spineless buffoon and herself was beyond insulting. But before Thea had a chance to say the scathing retort that was on her tongue Gunnarsson continued. “Because yeah, that’s fun as hell and **** and it’d probably be awesome to hear the sad, sad tale of your relationship and how-it-just-wasn’t-meant-to-be, but people are kinda staring, and I’d kinda appreciate getting outta this crowded shithole, so if you don’t mind, could you continue your relationship drama on Jerry Springer later and start moving out of here now? I think our team’s all gathered up, and I’m just shaking in my little boots to start this adventure.”

Not waiting for any response Gunnarsson brushed the Skitty's tail out of his face, turned coat, and left. Socially-awkward Ashton seemed to agree, speaking very formally, "I most certainly agree. I too want to start this lovely adventure of ours."

The full group having been assembled, sort of, Thea glanced around at everyone. There was the spineless wimp, a kid who had zero social experience (he was reading about interacting from a book for hell's sake), a sarcastic bastard much like herself, and someone who seemed like a plain arsehole to Thea for the guys; for the girls there was the brunette who seemed to not be impressed by either Thea or Gunnarsson, the fiery blond who had inserted herself into her small argument with Tim, the other red-head with her Wurmple who had been quiet the entire time, and of course herself.

...Well, they were ****ed.

Thea stifled a groan and followed Gunnarsson's lead just as some assistant walked up to the group, walking out without saying anything to anyone in her (it was like hell just saying it) group. As she walked out the entrance she flipped the bird back at the many people who were sure to be watching her exit, given how they had failed to take their eyes off her or Tim while she was still inside.

---

It had been a half-hour.

A solid half-****ing-hour.

Of nothing.

NOTHING.

They had been more or less silent the entire time they had walked along the completely totally nondescript route.

And it had been completely mind-numbingly boring.

Thinking back to her earlier assessment of things back in the lab, she revised it. This was her hell. Not the lab full of sensory overloading people, this... there were no words. Within the spans of her mind Thea was wondering to every deity she didn't believe in why in the limited span of her life she was being forced through this monotonous hell.

...Dammit Mark.

As the voice she now knew as Alex Ayers reached her ears Thea felt the need to groan and made no attempt to stifle it. Silence was more preferable than whatever he was trying to inspire conversation with. As the girls Xayalith and Riker joined in the talk Thea turned them all out and instead just watched the other seven, observing them and filling in blanks.

The one closest to her (comparatively; Thea was trailing behind the group by a few yards) was the red-head Christina Wilson. Within the sunlight her bright hair stood out, drawing her attention to it to start with. The color was obviously dyed; probably as a means of rebellion, but given her clothing choices and what little Thea had glimpsed of her personality the possibility Wilson had just dyed it for the hell of it or vanity wasn't altogether unlikely. Then again... Thea skimmed her eyes over Wilson's figure and decided that rebellion was still the more likely option. That combined with her overly fair skin... Most likely she was recently freed from an overbearing guardian.

Next was Wolfe-the-wuss, who had Ayers-the-arse's Houndour trotting alongside him and soon a Growlithe as well. Once the Growlithe was out of his Pokéball though it started to growl at everyone else, forcing Wolfe to recall the mutt to its capsule. Thea rolled her eyes; the wimp couldn't even control a dog. Then again, neither could Ayers it seemed, as his Houndour wasn't listening to any of his commands. Closer to Ayers were the blonde and brunette, Riker and Xayalith. Much like Wolfe both had the undeniably "tree" odor that was associated with the Fortree area. Neither particularly stood out to Thea, though some bells had rung at Riker's last name. Something she read once several years ago about a... Wailord accident? Something that was both bizarre yet not bizarre enough for Thea to remember.

Skipping over Ashton, who had as much social grace as a wet noodle and was about as interesting as one, that only left one person: Sigur Gunnarsson. Despite him being a jerk in their first encounter, Thea couldn't help but find him interesting. It wasn't because he was physically attractive (though, she had to admit he was, at least when compared to Ayers, Ashton, or Wolfe). No, he just... had a spark. That didn't really describe what she was thinking but whatever, point was she could see the same thing that had initially drawn her to Greg back when they were kids in him. Though, definitely less so. There wasn't really anyone that could fill Greg's shoes.

With any luck he might make this whole journey somewhat bearable, or at least marginally more interesting. Of course he'd probably do so by annoying her to no end, but she was sure she'd end up doing that to him and everyone else anyway so whatever.

Her inner thoughts finished and having not killed very much time at all, Thea quickly lapsed back into her boredom as the group continued the rest of the way to Oldale in silence.

---

Practically the moment they entered Oldale Town Ayers decided that they'd done enough travelling for the day. Apparently at some unknown point he'd been self-elected as leader, and in any other case she'd have definitely objected to putting the arse in charge but given that this presented an opportunity to go on her own she found she couldn't find effort to care much - at least until he ended up making some inexcusably stupid decision, which she just knew would happen at some point. Still, it was pretty horrible reasoning Ayers used to not continue; Petalburg wasn't that far away, and they could easily get there by nightfall. From the flash of annoyance that crossed his face before lapsing back into meekness it seemed Wolfe agreed with her. So, that meant Ayers was either very lazy (not altogether unlikely, based on experience so far) or had an ulterior motive for stopping here in town (which was a considerably more interesting outcome).

But hey, gift horses. Besides, Thea remembered some little news clip she remembered taking place in Oldale; Thea couldn't pass up an opportunity to go do some investigating. And if she did find Ayers hiding something... A nice bonus if nothing else.

Slowly the group split up. Ayers went off on his own, and the pairs of Xayalith & Ashton and Wolfe and Riker went off in their own directions both in search of a place to eat; soon it was just Thea and Sigur. She glanced in his direction for a moment before heading in the same direction Ayers had gone. If her memory was right whatever incident caught the media's attention had been on this side of town.

Elisa was about to exit the Pokémon Center, when Monty showed up. "Hiya Monty!" She said eagerly.

Before Elisa could explain why she took time to herself (it was probably obvious) and turned to exit the Pokémon center, her stomach started growling. "Maybe we should get some food, huh guys?"
    "Vee!"
    "Alright. I don't wanna have Pokémon inside a restaurant, so I'll feed you some berries after we get done inside, alright?" She recalled Eevee into her Pokéball. "Shall we go now Monty?" she asked, taking his wrist and dragging him. Elisa's eyes were open and looking for a restaurant. Instead, she found a Blissey-themed cafe. "This'll do nicely! Don'tcha think, Monty? Let's go in!" Upon stepping inside, she noticed her fellow Trainers in there. "Oh goodie, Dumbien is still here..."

Kyle Dragone
    Oldale Town

"Well then, this place looks like dump." Damien said to Kyle as he arrived at the small café. Kyle rolled his eyes. Does he really have to be negative about everything? There was no point in getting angry, so Kyle tried to ignore Damien. A sign on the front of the café showed a Pikachu with an X across it. "Really? No Pokémon allowed." Kyle said to himself, sighing. A young women with brown hair then approached the two. She wore a pink dress and it was obvious that she worked there. "Cool, I can get you guys started inside, come with me." She said, after having talked with Damien briefly. The inside was not the place Kyle wanted to be. The walls were a dull pink, and hearts hung from the ceiling. Well, look where Mr. Hotshot got us stuck eating lunch. The waitress brought menus over to the two boys and left with a wide smile. Kyle glanced around the tiny café before picking up his menu. The only other signs of life were the old couple on the other side, and the sole waitress. Picking up the menu, Kyle glanced outside. He wished to be eating in the wild, having a nice meal with all his friends. The choices were limited, with only a salad, some soup, and a sandwich on the menu. Kyle browsed the menu, and suddenly Damien's voice was heard again.

"Hey, what are you getting? The kid's meal?" The boy across from Kyle began to laugh loudly, to the point where the old couple turned to look towards him. Kyle clenched his fists, anger brewing inside of him. "I'll tell them you want the extra toy with it too." Damien finished. That's it! I've had it with this guy! He better have a lot of cash on him. "I bet it takes an awful lot of energy being a jerk." Kyle retorted. The waitress began to walk towards them, and Kyle prepared to speak. "What can I get for you?" She asked, her soothing voice drifting through Kyle's ears. "I'll have a salad, with extra bacon and mozzarella, a bowl of soup with premium Tauros steak, and a Tauros meat sandwich with extra bacon, jalapeńos, and mozzarella." He smirked at Damien. Ooh he's going to pay, literally. "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." He got up from the table and headed towards the restrooms. As he rounded the corner to where they were, a plan was brewing in his head. Entering the bathroom, he stood there for a few seconds and peeked out the door. The elderly couple was about to leave and he was going to go with them. I just hope Damien isn't looking this way.

As the couple got up, Kyle followed them, staying on their right side, attempting to stay hidden from Damien. The boy, and the now very surprised couple exited the side door of the café. Kyle sped away from the café, hoping that Damien had not seen him. Oh, how I love sweet revenge. Kyle passed by the "crime scene" as he referred to it while he backtracked across town towards where the Pokémon Center was located. He had gotten his revenge for now, but the consequences were pushed to the back of his mind.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Emma Riker
    Oldale Town

Tim smiled and nodded, but before he could speak, his castform interrupted. "Caaastform!" the Pokemon cheered, with a big smile on his face. Tim giggled, and patted Casty's head. "Hehehe! That means yes."

OhmigoshohmigoshohmigoshWhat just happened? Emma's mind and her mouth were not in the same place. "That's great!" she said, smiling back, "Where do you want to go? There's the Blissful Cafe, there's this one other salad place that I forgot the name of, there's- oh! We could go to the Tauros Rest! It's this amazing burger joint. Even their veggie burgers are good! Here, I'll show you!" Emma grabbed Tim's wrist, and started to jog to the place. About half way there, she realized she was still holding Tim's wrist. She let go immediately, startled. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I grab people's wrists whenever I'm taking them somewhere, but usually I let go pretty quick... sorry about that..." ARG NO STOP TALKING WAIT NO KEEP TALKING WHAT AM I DOING!?

It was about that time when Cara, still on her trainer's should her, slapped Emma's cheek. "Raaal!"

Emma sighed. "What do you want Cara?"

"Ral! Ralll, ral ralts!" Cara said, pointing at Casty.

"Go ahead! I'm sure his trainer will be fine if you two play together." Emma turned to Tim and asked, "But just to make sure of that, are you okay with these two playing together? I know usually i's fine, but I'm just making sure..."

Oldale Town
    The Blissful Cafe
    Damien & Kyle

Kyle didn't look too happy when Damien made his comment, but he didn't really care, Damien just wanted to eat. "I bet it takes an awful lot of energy being a jerk." Damien continued to chuckle for a bit and looked at Kyle. A jerk? Not really, Besides, it comes easy to me hehe. The waitress made her way over to the two boys.

"What can I get for you?" She asked. Kyle was surprisingly the first one to speak.

"I'll have a salad, with extra bacon and mozzarella, a bowl of soup with premium Tauros steak, and a Tauros meat sandwich with extra bacon, jalapeńos, and mozzarella." He ended, and looked at Damien. "I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." Kyle suddenly just up and left Damien and headed for the back. The waitress looked at Damien, and asked him what he wanted.

"Hmmm....I guess I'll have the Number 4...no cheese though, I hate cheese." He said, as the waitress made a sigh taking down notes. "And I'll get some fries with it, unsalted of course, and just a medium chocolate milkshake." The waitress nodded, and went off to the back to punch in the orders. Damien sat there for a few minutes and looked around the room. It was now only him inside the restaurant, with an odd silence throughout. Where is he...? Well, you gotta go when you gotta go. After a few more minutes, the food finally came. The waitress set Kyle's food n his side of the table and gave Damien's his. "Finally! It took you long enough." He said to her, to which she rolled here eyes and went off. Damien just looked at Kyle's food and then at his, Screw it, I ain't waiting for him... and he dug into his food without any second thoughts.

~

After finishing his food, Damien sat there, as Kyle's food was getting cold. I'm gonna go check up on him, this is ridiculous. He got up and went to the restroom, opening the door. "Hey Kyle...You okay in there?" He asked with concern. There was no reply. "Kyle...?" He walked into the room, and looked through every stall and nook and cranny. Oh that idiot! He ditched me! Damien quickly ran out of the restroom and looked into the cafe, down where the exits were. "Okay...I can probably run out of the restaurant before she catches me... or maybe sneak out." He said to himself. He slowly got out of the corner where the restrooms were at and looked around, and saw nobody in sight. He sighed of relief, and walked quickly towards the exit, until a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"And where are you going?" the voice said. Damien squinted his eyes, and realized it was the waitress. "You know you have to pay, right?" Damien turned around to face her, and looked down at her brown-colored eyes, and walked uncomfortably close to her in an attempt to intimidate. "Uhhh...excuse me? What are you doing? You know this could be considered sexual harassment, right?" She looked up at Damien, and put her hand on his chest in an attempt to push him away.

"Trust me, I wouldn't try anything with you, you skank." She looked back up at him, and put her hand on her hips. "Look, I refuse to pay. My friend ditched me, and didn't even touch his food, but I ate mine, so I'm more than happy with paying for my share." The waitress looked at the table where Kyle's food was, and looked back at Damien.

"Well, it's either you pay for all of it, I call the police, or you can work his share off." Damien looked in disgust.

"Work?! Are you kidding me?" He pondered in thought about working in the cafe, but realized as long as he wasn't paying for Kyle's food, which was probably what he wanted, he was fine...sort of. Either way, he's was fairly certain that Kyle would achieve his way of ticking him off. "Never mind, I'll work..." Damien said, frowning. The waitress' serious face went into a warm smile and she giggled, running out back. She came back with a pink apron and handed it to Damien. He put it in his hands and held it up. ...If I actually survive this, I'm gonna beat him so hard, and drag him back here just so I can humiliate him more. "Alright, what do I have to do?" He said, putting the embarrassing pink apron on.

"Well, since you're new, I'll have to put you on on waiter duty. For now, if any customers come in, seat them, give them their menus, and then take their orders. After that, bring the orders out back into the kitchen, and I'll punch them in and get working on them. Sound good?" Damien just looked and sighed.

"Yeah, sure....whatever." He said, walking over to the main counter in the center of the cafe, leaning against it.

"I didn't catch your name by the way." The waitress said as she approached him.

"It's Damien. Just Damien." He spoke emotionlessly. The waitress smiled.

"Well Damien , it's nice to have you on the team. If you have any questions, I'll be in the back." With that, she left, leaving Damien all to himself. This is gonna be a long shift... He sighed once again, putting his hands in his pockets, looking around. Well, there's no customers. He looked around the counter and found the local newspaper laying on it. He took it and started to read, trying to think of ways to get back at Kyle. I could pull a similar prank, but then that would mean I was copying him... Damien clenched the paper with his fists and started to more angry. If I see him, he's gonna regret even meeting me... It wasn't even about embarrassing Kyle anymore. Damien just wanted to be able to get a hold of him and just beat him into a bloody pulp. He sighed once again and calmed down, and continued to read his paper.

((OOC: if anyone comes into the restaurant, Damien will now be your server.))
    Last edited by AJ2000; 8th August 2013 at 6:09 PM.
    MY ROLEPLAYS:

| Tale of Heroes |

My Pokemon VGC Stats:

Devin Ashton
    Oldale Town

While walking away from the rest of the Group, silently praying that no one, especially Sigur, would tag along, Devin didn't really say much. He was just glad to get out of there. He had tried his best to be social, and felt he was getting better at it. Luckily for him, Nanna who he had joined, was a very talkative person, and kept the conversation going and going. “Nice Bagon you have there.” Nanna said cheerfully and pointed at Chrona, who tried snapping at her finger as she came closer. “It’s a bit strange how there are two dragon types in our group considering how rare they are.” she then continued. That was true. Bagon was very rare in the Hoenn region, only being observed at one spesific Place deep inside a Cave, while Gible, the other Dragon-Type in the Group, wasnt even found in Hoenn. "Yeah...." was all Devin managed to say. He thought for a little moment before making a sentence in his head that he then tried to say. "Chrona hatched from an egg, and was abandoned by its previous trainer" he said, grooming Chrona's head, making him growl softly. Nanna also stroke Chrona, which he seemed to really enjoy. It apeared Chrona liked Nanna, and Devin didnćt have any problems With her either. It was not as awkward being around her, and Devin felt he could finally relax.

“That reminds me, I should probably try to get Ginger used to seeing new places and meeting new people. It’s probably better to do that gradually so releasing him in a bigger city like Rustboro won’t be too much of a shock.” Nanna then said, reaching for one of her Pokeballs. As she released the pokemon inside, an Oddish emerged, looking around nervously. Nanna picked it up and placed it on her shoulder, causing it to cuddle its head to Nannas. It was a very cute scene. "Oh, what a cute Pokemon." he said, still patting Chrona on his head. "May I ask if you are going to evolve it to Vileplume or Bellossom when the time comes?" he asked, awaiting an answer.
    “So you’re hungry as well? What do you think about that place over there?” Nanna then asked, pointing towards a small Cafč With a poster of a Blissey Cooking an egg on it. "Blissey Cooking an egg.. Isn't that concidered cannibalism?" Devin asked, sounding dead serious as he looked towards the cafč. “It’s my first time here in Oldale, so I don’t know where are the best places to eat, so I’m open to suggestions.” Nanna then said. "Well, I have seen another Cafč like this in Mossdeep City from my bedroom window, and I've always wanted to og there..." Devin said, planning Ahead what he would do NeXT.
    "Sure, let's og to the Blissey Place!" Devin said, trying to smile friendly.

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

Monty walked into the Pokémon Center. Luckily, it was not as full as he thought it would be. Now, where do I check in at? Just as he spotted the location, he heard a familiar voice. It belonged to Elise. He didn't even realize he looked right past her until she spoke. She was awfully chatty when Damien wasn't near her. It was obvious that she despised him a great deal. Before he could even respond to Elise she was dragging him along with her. Quite forceful, I see. Monty gently loosened her grip on his wrist.

"Why don't you go ahead. I have something to do. Damien and Kyle went to that café. You should check it out." Monty suggested. With that, Monty headed over to the counter to check-in. This seemed to be a great idea, an easy way to keep track of beginning travelers. After he finished checking in, he decided to head over to the mart. He didn't have any intention of buying anything. He was just looking around the place. He was stocked on supplies already, so he went over to the café to catch up with the others. Monty spotted Kyle heading away from the restaurant; he looked a bit suspicious, walking hastily and all. Done eating already Monty continued on, dismissive of seeing Kyle.

Monty walked into the café. It was quite empty. It didn't seem very popular at all, but he didn't have many options. Upon walking into the café, he saw something unusual. It was Damien, wearing a...pink apron. Monty cocked his head and raised a brow, a slight grin tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"What's going on here?" Monty asked stifling a chuckle.

Tim Wolfe
    Oldale Town

Tim just smiled politely as his companion described all the different restaurants in town. He couldn't decide on which one, any food was good food as far as he was concerned. "Oh well... they all sound good to meeeeee!..." After settling on a Burger joint, Emma suddenly grabbed his wrist, and ran to the place, which Tim was completely unprepared for. Shutting his eyes, and screaming as he was being dragged along. "Gaaaah!"

About half way there, she immediately realized what she had done, and let go. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I grab people's wrists whenever I'm taking them somewhere, but usually I let go pretty quick... sorry about that..."

Tim took a deep breath, smiled and nodded politely. "It's ok..." He didn't particularly enjoy being dragged along like that against his will, but at least it wasn't mean spirited. This girl was really energetic.

It was about that time when her Ralts, still on her trainer's shoulder, slapped Emma's cheek to get her attention, then pointed to Casty. "Go ahead! I'm sure his trainer will be fine if you two play together." Emma turned to Tim and asked, "But just to make sure of that, are you okay with these two playing together? I know usually it's fine, but I'm just making sure..."

Tim looked at Casty first, and confirmed it with him. Once the Pokemon approved, the boy turned back to Emma, and nodded. "He would like that very much..."

"Caaaastform form!" Casty cheered, as if agreeing with Tim's statement, and he floated off of Tim shoulder, and went over to where Cara was. Tim smiled at the sight of the two Pokemon playing together. Aw, that is the cutest thing ever! But after a few moments, he remembered what happened at the lab, and realized he didn't want to be standing there staring at the cute Pokemon for too long. People would think he was weird. Although they probably did already, he didn't want it to get worse. He remembered that they were looking for food, and that restaurant was close by. "So...um... where is that place you were talking about?"
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th August 2013 at 1:40 AM.

Oldale Town
    Damien

Damien was busy reading the newspaper until he heard the cafe door open. Damien looked over the newspaper and saw it was none other than Monty. Oh crap! Flustered, he quickly put the newspaper down and took his hands out of his pockets and Monty approached him arching an eyebrow. "What's going on here?" Monty tried to cover up a chuckle. Damien kept quiet and frowned in embarrassment. However, he would rather have Monty see him like this instead of Elisa or Kyle.

"...trust me, you don't want to know." Damien didn't want to go into detail about what happened, and just thinking about it made his blood boil. He looked at Monty with a serious expression on his face, and felt like punching his lights out. However, he knew his fight was not with Monty but Kyle, and just needed to vent out his anger somehow. Damien looked back, and saw the young woman who hired him standing at the back of the store, staring at him through the counter of the kitchen. "So, are you going to eat or what? The sooner we get this over with the better." Damien said, going behind the main counter, pulling out a menu from a shelf. He walked over to a nearby table and pointed. "If you're gonna eat, sit here. And here's the menu." He slammed the menu on the table and walked back to the main counter, leaning against it and putting his hands in his apron pockets.
    MY ROLEPLAYS:

| Tale of Heroes |

My Pokemon VGC Stats:

Soon after, Elisa had realized she left something at the Pokémon center, so she went to retrieve it. Relieved when Nurse Joy had happened to find and keep it, she gave a sigh. "Glad Nurse Joy found my lucky charm keychain, eh Eevee?"

"Vee! Eevee ee!"

"Alright, fine, we'll go eat. Wait a sec, did you let yourself out of the Pokéball?"

"...Veeeee..."

"Back in the Pokéball Missy." Elisa said seriously, putting Evee in the Pokéball and making her way to the Café. Once there, she noticed Monty at a table. "Hey! Monty!" She said gladly as she approached him. "Where are Damien and Kyle? Did they ditch- no, did Damien force Kyle to ditch us?" Elisa couldn't believe it. Kyle was so nice, and yet he had potentially ditched them along with Damien. How rude and awful.

Nanna Xayalith
    Oldale Town

Devin’s initial reaction to seeing the Blissful Cafe's logo seemed a bit strange to Nanna. “Blissey Cooking an egg.. Isn't that concidered cannibalism?” He wasn’t even joking, that was an honest question. Still, he did continue and offer his opinion about going inside. “Well, I have seen another Cafč like this in Mossdeep City from my bedroom window, and I've always wanted to og there...” That was a pretty clear indication about his decision and Nanna had already made a small step towards the cafe, when Devin finished his thought. “Sure, let's og to the Blissey Place!”

As they crossed the street, Nanna couldn’t help but wonder about the change in Devin’s behaviour. He is quite talkative all of a sudden. That’s pretty odd, given his silence since we left the lab. What could’ve inspired him to start talking? When they approached the restaurant, Nanna was pretty disappointed to see a sign on the door that said no Pokemon were allowed inside. That’s strange given there’s a Blissey in the logo. Seeing she had no other choice, Nanna recalled Ginger back to his pokeball and waited for Devin to do the same with Chrona. Meanwhile, she answered his question about Ginger.

“You asked me about my preferred evolution for Ginger. I don’t want to talk about it when he’s around because I don’t want to put any pressure on him.” Nanna explained the delay in her answer. “It’s going to be a while before that happens, but, ideally, I’d like him to turn into a Vileplume.” She continued. “I know finding a Leaf Stone could prove difficult, so I wouldn’t be opposed to him evolving into a Bellosom, or even staying a Gloom forever. As long as he’s happy.”

After putting away their pokeballs, Nanna and Devin entered the cafe. A strange scene awaited them inside; an angry young man about her age wearing a pink apron was standing at the counter. It was clear he was working in the cafe, but it appeared as if he was doing it against his will. Nanna and Devin sat down at the table in the corner and waited for the waiter to come over. In the meantime, Nanna started a new conversation with Devin. “You said you were from Mossdeep, right? I’ve never been there. What kind of place is it?”
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

Oldale Town
    Damien

Damien was behind the counter when he saw Elisa walk in. “Hey Monty! Where are Damien and Kyle? Did they ditch –no, did Damien force Kyle to ditch us?” She was making assumptions that he had ‘forced’ Kyle to leave, but that was irnocially far from the case. Damien sighed as he made his way over to the two. Great, now Elisa’s here. She better not rub anything in.

“You know, I’m not such as a bad guy that I would make Kyle ditch us.” He said slamming the menu once again on the table. “Here. Sit your a*s on the chair and tell me when you guys are ready.” Damien grabbed Elisa by her shoulders and forcefully sat her down on the chair at the table with Monty. “And please don’t pull a Kyle and just leave and ditch me.” He finally said, somewhat sad, before turning his attention back to the door. He hadn’t told them what happened with Kyle, but he just gave them the bare necessities to figure it out. Damien sighed once again as he saw two more people, walk into the café and sit down at a table. These people…well, at least I didn’t have to seat them. There was nobody else in the café, so he figured that was good.

“You said you were from Mossdeep, right? I’ve never been there. What kind of place is it?” There was a brunette among the two who was starting up a conversation to her red-haired friend. Damien walked up to them carrying their menus, and slammed them hard into the table in front of them. He felt embarrassed about the pink apron, but as long as they didn’t say anything about it, he figured he wouldn’t do anything.

“Sorry to break into your conversation, but hurry up and order. The longer you guys stay, the worse my shift becomes, you got that?” Damien was suddenly irritated by the fact that they’re were two more people he had to serve, but since he didn’t know them, he felt a little more aggressive.
    MY ROLEPLAYS:

| Tale of Heroes |

My Pokemon VGC Stats:

Devin Ashton
    Oldale Town: Blissful place off Eggs and stuff

After entering the cafč, which made Devin feel like a small child entering the DisneyLand for the first time, they sat down in a corner, with a good look at the place. there wasn't many customers, just a few teens and the waiter, who was wearing a very pink apron, acting all angry. “You said you were from Mossdeep, right? I’ve never been there. What kind of place is it?” Nanna asked Devin, but before he could create an answer, they were interrupted by the waiter. “Sorry to break into your conversation, but hurry up and order. The longer you guys stay, the worse my shift becomes, you got that?” He sounded very impatient and very irritated as he slammed the menus on their table. "You're a sh*tty waitor" Devin said without thinking. It was true, there was no way this guy had any experience. "Why are you even here? Fetch me a Swirlix-Shake and go away." he added a serious, visibly irritaded tone at the end of his sentence. "And your apron looks ridiculous" he added, before openly ignoring the waiter, focusing his attention on Nanna again. Rude waiters deserve rude customers. That kind of logic was obvious

He didn't feel so awkward anymore, not around Nanna. He took a mental note of how this felt, so he could replicate his behavious when they had to get back to the group. He decided to answer Nanna's question, still ignoring the waiter. "Mossdeep, huh?" he started. He felt relaxed, so talking with Nanna should go smoothly. "Well, I never saw much of the city, asmother didn't let me out of the house until recently on my way to Littleroot. But the glimpse I caught on the way to the dock was very pretty. It's a soothing place with a lot of beaches." he then continued, sounding a bit creepy in his tone. Did he perhaps creep her out with the part that his mother kept him inside all this time? He should explain a bit further somehow... "Mother teached me how to dig my own grave in case I would die alone". There, that cleared all the weird awkward spots in his answer

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

Oldale Town
    Damien, Alex & co.

"You're a sh*tty waitor. Why are you even here? Fetch me a Swirlix-Shake and go away." He spoke in an irritated tone similar to Damien’s. Damien’s eyes widened as to the way this guy was speaking to him. He looked at the brunette as if she was going to stop her friend from saying anything further. "And your apron looks ridiculous." Damien just stood there, shocked as to how this guy was talking down to him. "Mossdeep, huh?" The boy turned his attention back to the girl. "Well, I never saw much of the city, as my mother didn't let me out of the house until recently on my way to Littleroot. But the glimpse I caught on the way to the dock was very pretty. It's a soothing place with a lot of beaches.” He started to speak in a creepy tone. "Mother taught me how to dig my own grave in case I would die alone". Damien stood there, blood boiling even further. First Kyle, and now this red-haired freak. Damien opened his mouth, about to begin the storm of insults, until he saw another person walk into the café. He looked and saw it was yet again another person around Damien’s age and height.

Alex walked into the café, glancing around and saw Nanna and Devin sitting at a table. Well, I better join them I guess. He walked up to them and casually sat down at their table. “Hey what’s up Nanna, Devin. Sorry I ran off, I had a few errands to do.” He said to Nanna and Devin. He looked forward and saw a guy wearing a pink apron. Damien exchanged looks with Alex, before he turned his attention back to Devin. Keeping an emotionless face, he took kept on eyeing him while taking out a notebook.

“A Medium Swirlex Shake it is.” He simply said, jotting it down with a tiny pencil. Alex raised his hand.

“I’ll take one too.” Alex said. Damien’s facial expression didn’t change, but he complied and wrote another one down, while turning away to go to the back kitchen to hand in the ticket. “So…you guys having fun? Anything happen?” Alex said, striking up a conversation.
    Last edited by AJ2000; 14th August 2013 at 8:47 PM.
    MY ROLEPLAYS:

| Tale of Heroes |

My Pokemon VGC Stats:

Emma Riker
    Oldalde Town

Tim looked at Casty to confim, and then back at Emma. "He would like that very much..." he said, nodding.

"Caaaastform form!" Casty said, floating over to Cara. Cara smiled at Casty, then floated off Emma's shoulder using her psychic power. "Rall!" Cara cheered, swirling around Castly.Oh my gosh! This is the cutest this EVER!! Emma stared at the two for awhile, until Tim broke her trance.

"So...um... where is that place you were talking about?" he said.

"Oh! Right right right, I was taking you to the Tauros Rest. It's just down the road a little..." Emma took a few steps running, but stopped. "I'll... just walk." She walked beside Tim, heading towards the restaurant. "My dad is good friends with the owner of the Tauros Rest, and he used to drop by every month and bring hamburgers to my mom and I." She continued walking, until they reached a medium size building that looked like a log cabin. She walked inside, and waved to a waiter at the counter. "Come on. Don't worry about paying, I can take all of it if you want. My Mom gave me money when I left, and I have some money that I earned before now," she said, leading Tim to a table. A waiter came over to them, and put two menus on the table. "Call me when you're ready," the waiter said as he walked away.

Emma opened up the menu. "It's kinda funny, for a place that makes burgers, they're pretty formal. They even have desserts! And from what my dad's told me, the owner's wife actually makes pretty good desserts. Especially cupcakes." Emma giggled. "Cupcakes... haha, that reminds me of one of my favorite songs... Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!" she sang.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 14th August 2013 at 10:59 PM.

Kyle Dragone
    Oldale Town

As Kyle walked through the town towards the Pokémon Center, he decided to take a short rest on a bench. Sitting down, he began to think of what to do now. I could go to the Pokémon Center, but I'm kind of hungry. Maybe I should eat something first. Kyle looked around, attempting to find somewhere to eat other than the Blissful Café. Well I do have some chips in my backpack, but that's hardly anything. Let's see. Scanning the town, a bright sign caught Kyle's attention. 'Come eat at the Tauros Rest! We have the best burgers around!'. Well, looks like I know where I'm heading for lunch. Pulling out his map, Kyle saw that he the Tauros Rest was right down the road, but he could also reach it by taking a shortcut back past the Blissful Café. I can pay my friend Damien a visit while I head to lunch. He smirked, getting off the bench and heading back the way he had come. Once again, he passed the "crime scene" as he liked to call it, but now there were fewer people there. After a short walk, the café came into view, and Kyle reached into his pocket, grabbing two Pokeballs. Upon throwing them into the air, both Rocky and Sting appeared in a bright flash. I'm going to need some protection if Damien tries to attack me. The two Pokémon followed Kyle, and they soon stood on the path in front on the small café. Looking inside, Damien could be seen wearing a pink apron. "Ahahaha!" Kyle burst out laughing. "Hey Sting, Rocky, check this out," he said lifting up the two small creatures. Both also began to laugh at Damien. Kyle walked off, but not before giving a thumbs up to Damien with a smirk.

"Back into the ball you two," Kyle said, returning both of his Pokémon. He continued to walk down the path towards the Tauros Rest. Soon, a building resembling a log cabin came into view. That must be it. Kyle began to walk faster until he reached the door. He opened it and entered the medium sized building. It wasn't very packed at all. In fact, the only other people there was a young couple, who appeared to be around Kyle's age. "Right this way," a waiter spoke, leading Kyle to a table next to the couple. "Here is your menu." He spoke again, leaving and heading towards the kitchen. "Excuse me sir, but I'm ready to order." Kyle spoke. The waiter turned around, and walked back to the table. "What will it be?" He asked, taking out his notebook. "I'll have a cheeseburger with fries and a soda. Any kind is fine." Kyle said. "Your food will be right out," the waiter replied, this time heading into the kitchen. Well, it feels good to finally be able to eat! Kyle patiently sat at the table, just thinking of his adventure. "Cupcakes... haha, that reminds me of one of my favorite songs... Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!" The girl next to Kyle sang. She had dirty blond hair, and seemed to be slightly taller than Kyle. He smiled, and thought of all the good things in life, but a sudden realization happened. Why did I do that!? Damien's going to kill me! He became worried, and began to fiddle with his hands. Kyle dreadfully waited for the inevitable confrontation with Damien.
    Planned ORAS Teams:

Trinity League Badges:

Tim Wolfe
    Oldale Town-Tauros Rest

"Oh! Right right right, I was taking you to the Tauros Rest. It's just down the road a little..." Emma took a few steps running, but stopped. "I'll... just walk." She walked beside Tim, heading towards the restaurant and continued talking while Tim smiled and listened. "My dad is good friends with the owner of the Tauros Rest, and he used to drop by every month and bring hamburgers to my mom and I."

They eventually reached a building that looked like a log cabin. The two of them walked inside, and Emma waved to a waiter at the counter. Tim was shocked to see a waiter there to begin with. He looked around the place, and bit his lip nervously. When she mentioned burgers, he was expecting a fast food place. He wasn't sure he had enough money on him to pay for his meal. Sure, his parents had given him some before he left, but he didn't have enough to be spending it at a formal restaurant like this. Thankfully, as Emma led him to a table, she offered to pay for it herself.

He was grateful for the gesture, but he still felt like he should at least offer to pay for some of it. He didn't want to be a moocher after all. "Thanks. Um... M-m-maybe I should at least help pay for a little bit of it? It wouldn't be right for me to take all of your money."

Just then, a waiter came over to them, and put two menus on the table. "Call me when you're ready," the waiter said as he walked away.

Tim shrugged, and figured the bill would get taken care of when it came. He opened up the menu, and thought about what to order. His mouth started watering as he read the descriptions of all the various dishes. This place had a lot of food to choose from, and everything looked good. If it weren't for the lack of funds, he would've ordered one of everything on the menu. As he studied all the options, Emma continued talking. "It's kinda funny, for a place that makes burgers, they're pretty formal. They even have desserts! And from what my dad's told me, the owner's wife actually makes pretty good desserts. Especially cupcakes." Emma giggled. "Cupcakes... haha, that reminds me of one of my favorite songs... Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!"

Recognizing where that song came from, the boy couldn't help giggling. "Hehehe, aw Pinkie Pie! I'm more of a Fluttershy fan myself!" After the words left his mouth, he regretted it. He had just admitted to watching a cartoon about magical talking ponies. He knew he wasn't supposed to say that out loud. What if he got laughed at? He felt his cheeks burn as his face turned bright red from embarrassment. He immediately picked up an open menu, and hid his face behind it. What have I done?!
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th August 2013 at 3:26 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast