Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies!

Default Hobbies!

Do you have a weird or interesting hobby to share? I for one play drums and write a bit.

Slow down, you're doing fine. You can't be everything you want to be before your time.
    3DS FC: 2406-6206-2615

Default I have many hobbies...

I have many hobbies most are related to ether animals or sport in some way. But like you, I write random stories. Currently, since year 7 is nearly over, Im working on a funny mini book about everyone in our form! Everyone's a mythical animal and there in the book in some way. Just a little laugh. Im reading it out on Monday and there gonna sit on the carpet like little kids and ill read it to them - lol!

I have random hobbies. Internet, sleeping, eating, cooking, reading, listening to music are my general hobby. I don't have any weird hobbies :v
        Spoiler:

Default Lol

Yeah really my only hobbies are sport related though I do love to sleep and eat =D

I play piano and clarinet, aswell as creating dolls, clothes, fabric items, etc. BUT, sleeping is my speciality

Eto eto ano eto ano e Toeto

Default Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirl View Post
    I play piano and clarinet, aswell as creating dolls, clothes, fabric items, etc. BUT, sleeping is my speciality
    Woah that's cool! How long have you been creating dolls and how many have made ShinyGirl?

Writing fanfiction, cooking Indian food, and building robots.

Well, I love Mathematics, reading and art.

But I have two strange hobbies...

Spoiler:- Weirdness Limit, but weird means anything that cannot be fully comprehended or understood:

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

I am quite a bit into guitar, not only do I like playing it, but I am pretty big into the little details as well. Alternate tunings are pretty interesting to me as is anything that involves modding the electronics and wiring. I probably need to spend more time actually practicing though, I'm not very good.

I am also into using computers for creative applications. I am into web design (getting my certificate) and I like to mess around with Photoshop and other image creation/editing stuff. And I also like to experiment with creating music on my computer, but I usually get a creative block within a few minutes. Learning flash right now, so I may eventually learn to make my own cartoons.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Default Violin ando Clouds

I love to play violin and see clouds <3 *¬*

i build with legos. i am currently replicating various games.

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

I collect Yu-gi-oh cards, play with legos, and sleep.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

My two main hobbies are writing and drawing. I basically feed on it (I don't necessarily breathe it). I can go without it every now and then, but I have to either write or draw something at least every day.

I also like to sing, play video games, watch anime or other cartoons, and read--though I've been reading more manga than actual books. Speaking of manga, I've been getting into collecting them lately, like I'm trying to complete some series and start on new ones, so every few weeks, I buy something off Amazon, or at the Half-Price Books if I go there and have money on me. Mom says I'm getting addicted to manga, I say I'm developing a hobby.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

If you can count playing Quiz Bowl, then yes.

Also guitar, keyboard, and Rock Band.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Used to do a lot of drawing, but nowadays I need to be inspired to. I also play the ocarina, collect various cards and certain figures, as well as game.

Signiture template thanks to varanus_komodoensis

My Pokémon Website: Ace Trainers United
    Ace Trainers United Facebook Group
    Pokémon X Version: Alex - 2535-4116-7272
    Friend Safari: Poison -

I used to play piano, but alas. I've been out of practicing for a while.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Soccer, Lacrosse, Breakdance, Music and FIFA.

Drawing,internet,eating,ds,video games,footy,parkour,watching tv,lego. Wait some of those aren't hobbies, unless watching tv counts. Lol.

I play guitar a little bit. I also like to sleep, eat, play video games, mess with Photoshop and listen to music
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

I used to play violin but I quit that hobby about two years ago. I was always too lazy to practise so I wouldn't have become very good violinist anyway ^^'

After that music hobby, I've not really had any "official" hobbies but only something you can do at home. I play video games and sometimes board and card games with friends. I also like drawing and writing but it's hard for me to find time for those hobbies nowadays. I also collect anime figures but that's a very minor hobby of mine since figures are quite expensive and I usually buy about 3 to 5 figures in a half a year. I also read and collect manga which has been my hobby about 10 years already.

Even though I don't play myself anymore, I love to listen to music but I wouldn't count that as a hobby. I also like to watch films and cycle around my hometowns but those are probably more leisure activities than real hobbies.

my weird hobbie is looking at the T.V upside down

I listen to and collect Punk records.
    And I read comics sometimes. And watch Star Trek a lot.

Whenever it rains, I will randomly go out and start walking in it
    Also I used to wear my glasses upside down till I was told the right and left glass are different so I could be effecting my eyes
    Last edited by Garbodor.; 1st August 2013 at 4:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbodor. View Post
    Whenever it rains, I will randomly go out and start walking in it
    Does that count as a hobby? & if it's just, pouring, like cats & dogs, you still go walking in it?
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    Does that count as a hobby? & if it's just, pouring, like cats & dogs, you still go walking in it?
    I count as hobby since I would do it everyday if it rained everyday, since I can't control how much it rains then I will just do it whenever it does.
    Regarding cats& dogs, yes, I especially love heavy rains. For some reason, walking in the rain focuses my mind very well and it takes any stress I have away. Feels like it washes all the stress away.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast