Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Hobbies!

My main hobbies I'd say are drawing, writing, playing videogames and spending time with my girlfriend.

For unusual hobbies... I'd like to try balloon modeling! I used to see hang gliders and paragliders visiting one of the nearby hills/mountains years ago, I wouldn't mind trying that, especially the latter!! ^ ^

Not very much to do. Usually, I just go out, take pictures of stuff, use the internet, blogging and having some adventures by myself.

Video Games, listening to Techno(Hardstyle,Trance,etc.), and i shuffle(dance).

I doodle and read! Such an exciting life for me ;D
    I don't have any thoughts worthy of being a signature...
    My FC (because i seem to be having to give it out a lot xD) 0962 9033 2364
    Ign is Asherz

All things music, listening, playing guitar, mixing. Also, eating is my favorite hobby! I love a delicious lunch that is so great it never seems to end.

I make plushies! It's relaxing yet tedious at the same time.
    <-- I drew this. Do NOT take.

I am a mathematician and an ultra marathoner. It is fun to study all the proofs that is skipped during the secondary school mathematics education. I very enjoyed it to fill in the gaps. While for running I hope I can become a circumnavigator to run across the globe when I get older. This is a remarkable achievement.

In addition to chess, Zelda and playing the guitar, I've also taken on cross-stitch, which is very relaxing for me. I like to sit down and work on it and listen to music after a long day at work.

I don't have any weird hobbies.. Well Pokemon is a hobby for sure, cant think of any other.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

I like to write stories in the fantasy/adventure genre. I also collect dragon ornaments, create cosplays for conventions (mostly fursuits), read, play video games, and often laze around doing nothing. I've also recently added attempting to understand the Pokémon TCG in my hobbies, because I don't have a clue how to play it.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I LIKE TO EAT GUMMY BEARS. Just kidding: I like to draw eagles. I know it may seem strange but sometimes in the evening, I climb a mountain near my house. In the top there are a bunch of rocks so I sit there in the sunset drawing birds and somtimes flowers that I see nearby. I love to be in contact with nature....

I like writing while listening to music, reading young adult novels, surfing the internet, video-gaming, drawing, watching movies, and walking. I also like collecting dolls of various kinds, even though most of it consists of those made out of porcelain.
    3DS Friend Code: 4742-5468-5795

I like drawing, writing, reading, playing piano (highly circumstantial, though), texting friends, watching videos, playing video games, sleeping, eating, LARPing in the safety of my own room

My new obsession lately has been making duct tape flowers. My favorite motif(?) to make is of course, the Pokeball.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Reading about any interesting topic. I like antropology, and history. Playing piano. Cooking. Plants, with or without flowers. Walking in nature. Your hobby can be anything you liked and interested. When you are gowing up sometimes it can become your job. Don't worry, it will be fine!

I enjoy the guitar and drawing(which I'm slowly getting back into). I also like computer programming.

Quote Originally Posted by XxPhoenixFlamexX View Post
    I enjoy the guitar and drawing(which I'm slowly getting back into). I also like computer programming.
    Oh snap! Well except the computer programming bit - also play guitar and draw a fair bit too. Any guitarists/artists hit me up I'd love to see your work sometime
    In-game name: Dawes - Pokemon X
    0834 - 1334 - 5684

Hit me up if you like casual, non-EV'd battles for a bit of fun, no competition!

I like playing videogames and going to see movies from time to time.

i write and draw gore if that's really an interesting hobby otherwise everything else is pretty normal

I have many different hobbies. I like playing the guitar, the piano, composing and singing. I also play chess, different video games and write fanfictional novels. I also like programming and coding.
    I'm the author and creator of the pokemon fanfic Legacy of Red!

You can watch and listen to the episodes on youtube! The link to the trailer is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCy3F2wMtys

Sweet, a fellow programmer. Though I'm not too good yet... eh, that's what classes are for. xD

I draw some, both with pen and paper and with Photoshop and GIMP, and I play the violin. I'm also trying to get back into playing League of Legends.
    You can call me Sky or Shay.

3DS FC : 0216-1419-1333
    IGN: Sky
    Friend Safari: Bug

Internet browsing, pokemon playing, drawing, writing, acting (specifically Theatresports) and playing the flute.

I just spend my entire day playing videogames and browsing the internet, mostly to listen to videogame music, post in forums and read game news. Nothing really weird.
    Last edited by Tepig2000; 28th August 2014 at 1:47 AM.
    I have claimed Tepig!

Listening music, Surfing the internet, watching television is my most basic hobbies but I still had one more that might be different to others, I like to solve puzzles ( any kind especially sudoku). Sudoku is actually my specialty, I had a puzzle book about it and I usually solve at least 5 pages per day.
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678