Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbies!

Hmm.... Hobbies. Painting and drawing is one of them. Gaming obviously x3 Into RPG games mostly. I really enjoy reading and writing when i'm in the mood :3 Swimming as well. Also currently teaching myself how to play the piano; learning to do Data Riku's theme at zee moment <3 Oh! And I also recently picked up cosplaying at conventions and making my own props, etc <3

~Credits to Sleekz0r (DA) for zee sig~

I write storylines and use them in the videos I make. Currently, I am working on writing storylines for a comic that will connect my videos to each other and my friend is going to draw them for me

I collect video games. I have tons of shelves full of them as well as gaming memorabilia, plushies, magazines, and guidebooks. I swear I spend so much money on this crap.

Thank you based Turpoo

I suppose the only interesting Hobby I have is making engines and stuff, Currently working on a made from scratch 3 stage rocket. Also pokemon.

I like to make delightful muffin baskets and leave them in people's houses

Right now my main hobbies are RPing on these forums and making Let's Plays of video games. If I'm not in school or working in the lab (late at night with my eyes beholding an eerie sight), I'm typically doing one of these two things. Or playing video games without a Let's Play, my third hobby.

Other hobbies I have include writing and composing songs, and singing said songs. It's to the point where I sing my own songs way more often than songs I didn't write. Exceptions to this are usually singing along to a song I play off my MP3 player. Or quoting/referencing song lyrics (or movie/TV/video game quotes), which is more a quirk than a hobby. I even demonstrated the latter earlier in this post.

With all these, it sometimes makes me wish that I was pursuing a college degree in game design, animation (my previous major), or music, instead of pharmacology (my current major).

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

One hobby that i enjoy is doing origami with different coloured papers.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I suppose my hobbies would include exercising, reading and writing fan-fiction (though I keep saying I'm gonna do it, I've yet to actually do any writing).

My favourite hobby and one I'm good at is singing

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    One hobby that i enjoy is doing origami with different coloured papers.
    Me, too! At school I like to fold flocks of white cranes and set or hang them in different locations. Folks seem to appreciate them, so I'll continue the habit until I graduate.

1779 1165 5016

Personally I love to write, paint, sketch and swordfight. I also enjoy competitive Pokemon battling quite a lot
    ~RIP: The Lost Champions~

Let's see, in my spare time I enjoy: Drawing, reading, writing, crocheting, gardening, origami, video games, as much anime as my eyes can possibly stand, and just whatever sounds interesting at the time XD

STUDYING SCIENCE. I know, it sounds nerdy, but I don't mind! Gaming is fun too!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Okay, I love to build robots. No matter how big or how small. I make speeches for competitions, which is nice.. I also ADORE chemistry. Now since my nerdy activities are out of the way, I also enjoy baking cupcakes for everybody, drawing chibi people, and reading Creepypastas.

I tend to play fighting games very often, make origami for my best friends, and... Well, that is it. :P

Playing video games.
    Following my favorite sports teams
    Going on the internet
    Reading about Psychology.

.gifmaking for the internet to enjoy.
    Tumblr|Twitter
    3DS friendcode: 1805-2694-6050 (Use Rain for name)
    I has Tyrogue, Sawk, and Mienfoo

Uhhh, I like drawing, photography, video games, sailing and bass guitar. Not really good at the last two yet but they're a work in progress.
    Last edited by doodlecloud; 10th September 2013 at 10:11 PM.

Click for full shiny card!
    HG BQ:

Current Shiny Hunts:
    HG - Route 39 - 1100 REs ##### W - SRing for a starter - 300 SRs ##### X - Route 10 - 161 REs

My main hobbies include writing and swimming.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Drawing (I actually went to school for it, but it ended up being more of a hobby), writing (occasionally), hiking (I MISS IT, used to hike more in high school), swimming, reading horror manga (more of a recent thing), and eating (really is a hobby, I like to try new things and would get new kinds of food each day if I could afford it XD).

I'm the only one that love bike engines? xD
    I love two-strokes engine (and obviously riding bike), listening music (and sometimes also singing) and occasionally play videogames and reading manga/watching anime (my old games, i hate all of that new graphics-based videogames)

I personally love reading. Ive tried my hand at writing, but im not really that good at it XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I play drums in a metalcore band called An Undying Allegiance. I play a pearl white DDrum Dios 4-piece. I love to design graphics on the computer. Pokemon. Zekrom collecting. Work, and hanging with my son.
    3DS FC: 5300-9437-2684
    Claim a Pokemon- Zekrom owner
    We are Fearless

I like drawing, playing the keyboard, making origami, reading and playing video games. ^_^

Skateboarding, reading, Gaming, using the internet, and im teaching myself how to draw .

I work with 3D software, draw traditional/digital art, and play video games.

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast