Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies!

I enjoy being a lazy pos and playing instruments/video games.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

My hobbies include: playing the piano, playing Pokemon, pondering about the meaning of life, and criticizing others.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
    - Robert Pirsig
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
    I post here occasionally despite the fact I no longer play Pokemon.

I also should add disc golf to my list.
    Last edited by AuroriumX; 25th September 2013 at 9:39 AM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Well, I write Fan Fictions. I mean, yeah, I write normally, too, but for right now, my writing talents are going into the Fan Fiction stories as of late.
    I also like to draw, but I feel as though it is not as good as my writing.
    Baking sweets, I guess, is another hobby. [if you...can consider this a hobby...I do it to make me feel happy and distracted]

But, of course, if one can consider the Pokemon Trading Card Game a hobby, than that is another one to add to my list. I play Competitively, though I haven't been to many tournaments as of yet.
    And, hopefully, I'll be doing some crafts. Key Chain making, Phone Chain making, and later, maybe even Plushy making. [I want to sell these.] But I need to get my lazy butt going if I want to get something done about this.

Would Shiny Hunting be considered a Hobby, too? Yeah, I am a Beginner Shiny Hunter. 8D I guess you can consider me a Retired Nuzlocker, too...but again, I don't know if you consider these Hobbies. [I, personally, do.]
    ~Misty

If you count these as hobbies....I love to walk my dog, nap, and, snuggle my favorite plush doll (riku from kingdom hearts).

xD;
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

My hobbies include: singing, playing the piano, playing pokemon, exercising, etc....

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I love writing fanfics and playing on the piano.

I like drawing but I've been so discouraged, uninspired, and lazy for the past year that I haven't been drawing nearly as much as I used to. It's kind of frightening since my drawing skills have actually gotten worse (in my opinion) since last year. I guess I'm just "rusty".

My other hobbies include being angry at everything, complaining, and watching my friends fail.

Also collecting Pokemon stuff and swimming.
    Last edited by SapphireL; 2nd October 2013 at 7:41 AM.
    Alpha SapphireL

I eat, sleep and breathe art

Check out MonsterTrainer.com, a new browser-based monster training MMO that takes place in real (virtual) cities around the world and functions in real-time (so weather, disasters, events and construction occur in real-time!).

Fund this project on Indiegogo!

My hobbies include: Playing video games, reading books as well as information about random things on the internet, four wheeling, snowmobiling, water skiing, knee boarding, and wakeboarding.
    I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

I play piano and i'm learning violin. i also like to read and play video games

Click the images to help a single parent raise his dragon children

Hm hun, I got a lot of hobbies. I guess I can list them off though.

I enjoy drawing, graphic design, photography, singing, playing the piano, biking, computers (hardware).

Other than that, I'm a lazy bum.

Well other than hiking and archaeology I like to learn about plants and animals and often read articles about and study books on biology.

Recently however, I have been getting into herbalism and traditional medicine. It's surprising that some herbs, spices, fruits, and veggies that actually work for treating aliments such as stress, pain, swelling etc. I just wish my culture wasn't so trusting of "magic pills" that the doctors hand us these days. The only thing I don't like about herbalism is that all of the really serious people tend to look like hippies... so I don't associate too much with them.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Writing music, listening to music, playing music....all day every day

Check out MonsterTrainer.com, a new browser-based monster training MMO that takes place in real (virtual) cities around the world and functions in real-time (so weather, disasters, events and construction occur in real-time!).

Fund this project on Indiegogo!

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireL View Post
    It's kind of frightening since my drawing skills have actually gotten worse (in my opinion) since last year.
    yeah, it does happen. (drawing everyday is the best.)

i like to draw and take naps. i used to play videogames and watch tv shows but i don't really have the time for either anymore. i am just too busy drawing and napping nowadays.

Lets see... Pokémon, Biking, Biology, Chemistry, Internet, Video games and 100+ more!
    Pokémon Games owned: Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Black, Pokémon X

Number of Pokémon caught: 457/649

I like collecting zippo lighters, old stuff, solving the rubik's cube, vintage cars(especially VWs), pokemon of course, and enjoying the outdoors.
    -------White Fc: 1807 7787 5248 Ben. Pearl Fc: 4685 3244 9271 also Ben. Always looking for shinies.-------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------I can sovle the Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds, can you?----------------------------------
    --------------------------I'm the proud owner of a 63' Vw Bug. Ask me about it.--------------------------

I am a puppeteer and puppetmaker. I also read bad fanfiction (and mock the hell out of it), sing, hunt for weird videos, read (really like reading creepypasta because it's free), study, and I love to bake.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I play music (guitar, bass and a few drums) and MMORPGs

I enjoy robotics... no wait, BROBOTICS!
    Q's Pokemon Yellow Version Nuzlocke Challenge!    Spoiler:- Details:
    On hold due to NOTHING!
    CHALLENGE RESUMED!
    Nintendo Network ID: Q_Rush
    Friend Code: 0576-5575-3090
    Safari: Fire w/ Larvesta, Growlithe, and Fletchinder!!! (Gale Wings, anyone?)

Quit dropping my rep just because I use blue text! It's my "thing" and it's not changing! If you can't read it, then just highlight it with your cursor.

In between school and my job, I don't have a lot of time for hobbies anymore, but I will say I'd love to start scrapbooking. I'd love a creative outlet that didn't take as much practiced talent as drawing or playing instruments does. I also like reminding myself how far I've come.

I like to draw, although I haven't done so in ages..

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Ellei

I once practiced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, but I had to stop because it was messing with my schedules.
    My others favorite hobby is to cook and to watch some football matches. I try to play it (football) with my friends, but I cannot xD

I make a lot of sprites that are horrible, but it's a hobby.

I finish a pokemon game per week while looking for shines. It's pretty fun
    "I had to start my journey too you know... and I chose Blastoise." -Dr. Koga

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast