Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hobbies!

Well, I've always loved reading, but lately its become a bit of an obsession. And a money pit. I have probably been spending a good 100$ a month on books alone. I know I should just go to the library, but its a long drive. Oh well, I'll live XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I do writing but none of my friends know, I don't typically share my stuff with anybody.

Cards, books, games and sports.

Love gaming, and making graphics and playing my guitar

Programming.

Oh, and sleep.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

My biggest hobby is running/exercising/fitness (though the only sport I like is racing).
    And then music, I would go insane without it. I don't know what I'd do without my keyboard and my electric bass (or Pink Floyd). I really don't like to write my own music, I prefer to learn 70's and early 80's rock and just play along with CDs. I'll probably never be in a band, because I can't find anyone with musical taste anything like mine. I guess if I started a band, I'd want to play bass in a doom metal band. Not one with distorted screamy vocals, but like early doom. I love the slow heavy riffs. Geezer Butler is my idol, got to see him with Black Sabbath last August and it still doesn't seem real... lol And moving on, I've rambled too much about music.
    And thirdly, I have been racing r/c cars for ten years now. I've been doing it since I was 14. I also met my husband at the track.

I breed birds as a hobby, should that be considered weird?

Pokemon, all day errday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    it's only weird if you watch.

i drink coffee after when i had a beer,which what makes me weird
    i tried ice skating but since i can't balance myself, i gave up in the end

In my free time I like to game, been on a bit of an MMO kick as of late, and of course Pokémon. I enjoy teaching myself Physics, as well as various programming languages, Not particularly great at either... but I find them interesting. More on the Job side of things but I also enjoy producing music and Graphic Design.

I enjoy gaming and i have played many series of games. Also, I do a lot of running and cycling to keep fit. I am also quite studious and I enjoy Science and Philosophy a lot. I love learning seemingly pointless facts and using my knowledge in debates.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by JD154 View Post
    Do you have a weird or interesting hobby to share? I for one play drums and write a bit.
    Wow, when I was younger I had all kinds of hobbies, some of them had to do with animals, others had to do with arts and crafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    No, I've always wanted to know how to breed animals as a hobby, could you possibly teach me?

Apart from my obsession with gaming, I play the drums and have been interested in getting into writing but I'm afraid I'll suck at it :/

Mine is chess, and I'm not too shabby at it either. I also like to play video games, especially the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. (Although I would love it if I could somehow skip the Shadow Temple.)
    Last edited by Acquiescence; 24th December 2013 at 8:23 PM.

I love fish :3 I have 3 fish tanks full of all kinds of fish and one has a pufferfish :3
    Friend code: 5429-5147-4392

I don't even know

Lately I've been playing a lot of strategy type games (more than usual) mainly shogi\igo(go)\chess. It's been an on\off hobby for awhile.

I...write fanfiction.

My school has a debate program, and I absolutely love it. Every year, we are given a few topics and hundreds of pages of evidence for both sides of a debate. Every month or so, we have a tournament to debate one or two topics. It's really fun, once you get used to it. Trying to read through all the evidence can seem like an insurmountable task at first. And having to read through it in five minutes? It sounds really complicated, but it all comes down to how you choreograph your evidence, your ability to cut corners, and your ability to know the debate and the evidence. Combine all that, and you've got yourself a great debate. I'm actually really good at it all, too. I won first place as an individual speaker last tournament, and my team won seventh place.~

~Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

I program electronic music, write music reviews, and broadcast radio every week (or every other, depending on schedule with other broadcasters on my team). I used to spend around $300 on music every month but I'm currently unemployed. My student loan debt consumes any income I make from freelance audio engineering or web design.

I also like to read manga and fantasy books and play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively.

Hobbies:
    Cooking and Baking
    Art and Craft
    Collecting Things

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I really like shipping my friends.

Their reactions are adorable.
    RPGer Profile
    ~~~~
    [9:09 PM] delilah: achievement unlocked: use the phrase "drop it like it's hot" in my final biology project

I write for no reason. I have hundreds of finished stories just sitting around, with nothing for me to do with them.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Writing, cooking, and listening to my music, which you can as a hobby, because I listen to it almost the whole day and in every, possible situation.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast