Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Please, one team only.
    Also, I think some of the rivals can join Team Flare.
    Trevor, the red head would fit right in! Maybe he could be promoted to an admin quickly so the protagonist battles him later in the game when he's stronger.
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    Please, one team only.
    Trevor, the red head would fit right in! Maybe he could be promoted to an admin quickly so the protagonist battles him later in the game when he's stronger.
    HELL YEAH!!! And from his bio, it says Trevor is a good student, which means he is smart. So he can be a scientist like Colress was for Plasma.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    You're questioning the logic of a video game series where it is considered normal for your backpack to hold unlimited items while no one bats an eye if an evil team tries to take over the world?
    I know. Game logic defies the laws of Physics and....EVERYTHING. And I find this funny: They don't allow you to go in the tall grass at the beginning because they're afraid you'll be attacked by Pokémon but they let you take on the evil team when you're just a kid.
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryTrainer, Link View Post
    I know. Game logic defies the laws of Physics and....EVERYTHING. And I find this funny: They don't allow you to go in the tall grass at the beginning because they're afraid you'll be attacked by Pokémon but they let you take on the evil team when you're just a kid.
    I think the entire pokemon franchise has made it clear that pokemon are very powerful creatures. Let a 10 year old explore the world? Its ok: he's got a whale, a dragon and the god of time in his pocket; he'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I think the entire pokemon franchise has made it clear that pokemon are very powerful creatures. Let a 10 year old explore the world? Its ok: he's got a whale, a dragon and the god of time in his pocket; he'll be fine.
    Haha! Good one! And I have Dialga in Platinum. And Palkia too. Still leveling up Giratina..... As for Team Flare: Great outfits. I know that there is another motive for them besides money. It's kinda obvious that they're hiding something.
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Who knows maybe later on they might reveal another team like Team Aqua and Magma
    P.S. to all the people that are saying "Team Flare copy team Magma Nintendo is running out of ideas" you guys should think, team magma is more of a ground type team not fire
    and what if they did, Gamefreak is creating the games they can do whatever they want. you guys are gonna still play the games anyway
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I hope they won't make another Team Magma/Aqua twist, as it would kinda spoil it for a possible R/S/E remake. Perhaps a Pokemon Collosseum-like twist?

Please, one team only.
    Well its not like they can use the excuse that we'd wrong out of rivals to help you along in the game... There's more than enough! But I love this idea. It kinda incorporates the idea everybody had forever ago that someone close to you in the game would go to evil team
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    Who knows maybe later on they might reveal another team like Team Aqua and Magma
    P.S. to all the people that are saying "Team Flare copy team Magma Nintendo is running out of ideas" you guys should think, team magma is more of a ground type team not fire
    and what if they did, Gamefreak is creating the games they can do whatever they want. you guys are gonna still play the games anyway
    Exactly right. We're still going to play the games, no matter what. That's what makes us all devoted Pokémon fans.

Black 2 Team:

Exactly right. We're still going to play the games, no matter what. That's what makes us all devoted Pokémon fans.

Also, since there are at least 15 other possible glaringly obvious team type ideas, they clearly aren't running out of ideas, but purposefully picked fire this time around for a reason.
    Name: Gingey
    Y friend code 1263 6664 4234

;639;
    ;593;;545;;596;;637;

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    I honestly think that image is of a Fire-type E4's room. It doesn't make sense to me for it to be Team Flare's hideout, 'cuz it looks a little overdone.
    Flare's motives are to get a ton of money (Or so we think). Maybe they could use the money earn to make something like this. I'm pretty convinced on the picture being their hideout.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    Flare's motives are to get a ton of money (Or so we think). Maybe they could use the money earn to make something like this. I'm pretty convinced on the picture being their hideout.
    For some reason Team Flare and their money motives remind me of one side of Team Rocket in Generation II. Except Team Rocket was desperately selling Slowpoke tails for whatever reason to get attention (right?) from Giovanni. I hope Team Flare has more umph than Rocket and more motive. Or if money is their only motive to actually do something with it.
    Oh my gosh. You can tell I havent been on here since before X & Y was released.... Signature was before fairy type was even confirmed. Oh lordy that's been awhile ago.

I know that there is another motive for them besides money. It's kinda obvious that they're hiding something.
    This.

There has to be something more than just money.

I think they'll use all that money to do something related to DNA (hence the DNA helix logo on the games' Japanese title, they won't put that logo if it's not related to the plot)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Team Flair/Flare (English name to come tomorrow) are the new antagonists of the games.

Their one goal is to make money. No catastrophic plot to take over the world, or destroy the universe, just make money.
    Just read the first post........
    and I can say I disagree with the "no catastrophic plot to take over the world" part.

Team Plasma's initially known goal was to liberate Pokemon from their Trainers. Later we found out it was to make Ghetsis the only Trainer with Pokemon and rule the world with them.

Team Flare's initially known goal is to make money, but the protagonist may find out that the loads of money is contributing something to their evil plot. It may not be related at all with obtaining the mascot legendaries, but it may have to do with regional control. Perhaps they can use the money to bribe important figures (E4 and Gym Leaders, as well as Champions) or they may be funding some project to build some kind of machine to control all Pokemon and turn them against their Trainers and rule them.

Making money may be their final goal, but we can't just say that money is their sole goal yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Just read the first post........
    and I can say I disagree with the "no catastrophic plot to take over the world" part.

Team Plasma's initially known goal was to liberate Pokemon from their Trainers. Later we found out it was to make Ghetsis the only Trainer with Pokemon and rule the world with them.

Team Flare's initially known goal is to make money, but the protagonist may find out that the loads of money is contributing something to their evil plot. It may not be related at all with obtaining the mascot legendaries, but it may have to do with regional control. Perhaps they can use the money to bribe important figures (E4 and Gym Leaders, as well as Champions) or they may be funding some project to build some kind of machine to control all Pokemon and turn them against their Trainers and rule them.

Making money may be their final goal, but we can't just say that money is their sole goal yet.
    I don't know. Its possible... It'd be new and different. A big corporation taking over everything and making people pay taxes

Yveltal - Brings Death, Xerneas - brings life.

i wonder if they are trying to use money for Pokemon Experiments to create an ultimate pokemon. like Team Rocket did with Mewtwo, Team Plasma - Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Riolulee View Post
    Yveltal - Brings Death, Xerneas - brings life.

i wonder if they are trying to use money for Pokemon Experiments to create an ultimate pokemon. like Team Rocket did with Mewtwo, Team Plasma - Genesect.
    You know, like Lugia being the master of the Winged Mirages, the concept of Team Rocket being the creators of Mewtwo only applies within the anime canon. As far as the games go, Mewtwo was created by "scientists."
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Even though it seems pretty much impossible considering series-long trends, maybe the Team Flare isn't actually after the legendaries at all, and they're just in the game to be battled/caught outside of the main story?
    I need a new signature :V

HMMMM MAYBE team flare uses the money they steal/get whatever to kidnap fennel then have her build a machine that they can use to steal pokemon in there sleep. then they can sell those pokemon on the black market and then build a time machine using i guess dialga or celebiis power of time travel. then they bring back all the evil team leaders and they take over the poke world. to much right.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    HMMMM MAYBE team flare uses the money they steal/get whatever to kidnap fennel then have her build a machine that they can use to steal pokemon in there sleep. then they can sell those pokemon on the black market and then build a time machine using i guess dialga or celebiis power of time travel. then they bring back all the evil team leaders and they take over the poke world. to much right.
    And then the Protagonist gathers all the other protagonists past and present to defeat the evil team leaders.

Yeah your plot is a bit more far fetched than creating another world, even Ghetsis would seem sane in comparison, even Cipher would seem sane in comparison as well. There is no way that plan would work as someone from the previous games would know something was up and head to the scene of the event. Even N would not pass up the chance to help the protagonist kick some butt.

Team Flare is probably just using their money to capture the legendaries in order to take over the region, possibly even the world. I would crap my pants if their leader were Ghetsis again, although that one is not likely.

Please, one team only.
    An interesting idea, could work but only if the team dynamics are done right, it would have to be the type of team that appears to be good on the outside and maybe it could be a form of inflict as he tries to convoke you to join and you try and convince hime to leave. would be easy to do wrong though.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I think that the main reason they would want the legendaries would be to sell the highest bidder or something like that.
    Leafseal, the Grass-Type Enthusiast

Credit goes to Brutaka!!!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Friend Safari: Pansage, Ivysaur, and Quilladin
    Friend Code:0103-9261-0272
    I will register anyone and everyone

team flare imo is a bit weak do to i think it just reminds me a upgrade of magma from 3rd gen...i was hoping something else but i still will go with the change no matter what...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    team flare imo is a bit weak do to i think it just reminds me a upgrade of magma from 3rd gen...i was hoping something else but i still will go with the change no matter what...
    But...

1) Team Magma was a Ground-type team; sure, they had a vague connection with fire, but then, both Team Rocket and Team Galactic have a vague connection with space while Team Aqua and Team Neo-Plasma have a vague connection with piracy/the seas, and neither Team Galactic nor Team Neo-Plasma are derided for being too similar to their "predecessors," which is probably because their goals make them seem more distinct, which leads me to my next point...

2) Team Magma had a completely different goal from Team Flare's stated goal; Team Magma didn't care about gaining money (that was more Team Rocket's thing). However, once we know more about Team Flare, they will mostly likely stand out from the others a lot more obviously.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I want them to have an obsession with beauty and fashion.
    Only using "beautiful/cool/fashionable" Pokémon.

It would fit because Kalos is all about the concept of beauty. And the message could be that beauty comes in different shapes and styles/beauty comes from the inside/every Pokémon is beautiful/blabla.

my 3DS-Code: 1779 - 0543 - 6868

Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast