Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Default The Team Flare Thread

Discuss Team Flare, the sinister villains in fabulous orange suits of Pokémon X & Y here.

All posts should be constructive and contain ideas, support/elaborate their ideas, and must contribute to the discussions and/or on-going arguments. One-liner posts such as "I agree.", "I want [this] to be in the game!", "This sucks!" will all be considered spam and will be deleted.

I have a feeling that their leader is going to have a alternative motive that involves both Xerneas and Yveltal..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Flair Grunt: *traps you in a burning cellar* Looks like you......*takes off shades* can't take the heat. YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I would find it funny if it was Team Flare in Y and Team Flair in X because of the legendaries in each game and the leaders reflected the name hahaha.

I'm really liking the look of this team. It's also refreshing to have a realistic goal, although I'm sure there will be more to it than that. It will be interesting to see how they utilise/relate to Xerneas and Yveltal

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by hen da man View Post
    I would find it funny if it was Team Flare in Y and Team Flair in X because of the legendaries in each game and the leaders reflected the name hahaha.
    Wait a sec..what if like Ruby and Sapphire there was a different evil team for X Version..

I'm guessing their whole money making thing is just a cover, as well, since I can't imagine how they'd take advantage of Pokemon representing life and destruction respectively for that aim.

I think they could try and make money through villainous methods like stealing rare items such as fossils or pokemon eggs. Then their leader will be wrapped up in a tower in the centre of the evil lair (possibly that place we saw in the first trailer in the desert) planning to steal xerneas or yveltal to sell xerneas' gems from its antlers and possibly yveltals feathers?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I'm really liking the look of this team. It's also refreshing to have a realistic goal, although I'm sure there will be more to it than that. It will be interesting to see how they utilise/relate to Xerneas and Yveltal
    I agree; it seems a bit off to just want to make money. Why would they be the evil team just for wanting to make money?
    Really interested in how they'll tie in with the plot and Yveltal/Xerneas.

I need one of those outfits in my life.

That is all I have to say on them.

Oh, and I'm not sure if there'll be two teams. If their sole purpose is for money and no Pokemon mentioned then what would the other team want?
    If anybody remembers, did they introduce Team Aqua and Team Magma at the same time?
    Last edited by Cloud_Arcanine; 11th July 2013 at 10:57 AM.

I'm expecting them to use Fire-Types. But does that mean... That one will likely use Fennekin? HOW DARE THEY USE FENNEKIN FOR EVIL!!! RAGH!!!

But seriously, looks like the Fire Place in the trailer is their base, and the early members will probably use Litleo and Fletchling, maybe Fennekin. I could also see them using soem other Pokemon, like Vivillon and Noivern, because they have 'Flair'. Perhaps Fairy-Types, they seem very 'Flair'-ish, and it'd be nice to see the evil team use them. OMG!!! The leader is going to have the most evil, troll Pokemon of all time! Sylveon!

Hmm... I wonder if Newtwo will tie in with them?

And hopefully they'll do the standard x number of small bases, then HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Wait a sec..what if like Ruby and Sapphire there was a different evil team for X Version..
    Wouldn't surprise me, they would have the same motive in money but lets say ex is all female grunts and has a female leader and is after the Fairy legend whereas in Y it is all male and they aim for the pure power of Yveltal and it's wicked sense of destruction. Would be pretty cool actually.

I wanted to cosplay as one of them..that would be so amazing..If X got a separate evil team..what would it be called?

I'd love it if their motivation did stop at "making money." It probably won't, alas. Odds are, there'll be some alternate plot point in there; a reason why they need the money. Personally, I think it'd be awesome to have the villainous team's goals be nice and simple like that, and for plot reasons perhaps explore the individuals in the group. Maybe one Flare Grunt needs money because he lost his job and needs to support his family, while another Flare Grunt may have had to drop out of school to support her family in hard times and needs the money to pursue the dreams that she never got the opportunity to attempt. Of course, though, they'd be interspersed with Grunts who just want the money for the perks of being wealthy.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I wanted to cosplay as one of them..that would be so amazing..If X got a separate evil team..what would it be called?
    Team Flair for X and Team Flare for Y

This villainous team.

I can't.

They are so sexy. Why am I finding a villainous team sexy. Is their leader Lady Gaga? Lady Gaga is a big deal in France. And an equally big deal in Japan. Oh lord.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    OR Team: Sceptile, Sableye, Aggron, Milotic, Altaria, Manectric
    AS Team (new copy, ugh): Undecided
    As of December 13, I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire, and over half of my competitive Pokemon and shinies + event legendaries with it. The worst f*** up in my entire life.

Team Flair for X and Team Flare for Y
    What would the difference between the two teams be?

What would the difference between the two teams be?
    The leaders and grunts would be different in gender and one would be more wanting fairies and the other more wanting darks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    This villainous team.

I can't.

They are so sexy. Why am I finding a villainous team sexy. Is their leader Lady Gaga? Lady Gaga is a big deal in France. And an equally big deal in Japan. Oh lord.
    Seriously though, after you said that, i can actually see an eccentric fashion-obssesed female being their leader. I dunno how gamefreak could incorperate this into the desire to make loads of money, but id like to see them try. Am i the only one who thinks that theses outfits make team flair/flare look slightly more professional? I mean, team plasma grunts looked like astronauts in b/w1
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

The leaders and grunts would be different in gender and one would be more wanting fairies and the other more wanting darks.
    That would make sense i guess..but i have always preferred having only one team..

I think their designs are brilliant, but the goal feels lack luster. You have the Pokemon Mother Nature and the Pokemon Grim Reaper at your disposal, and all you can think about is money!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

I would join any evil team if it offered me a uniform that looks like that. Also, if they do turn out to be fire-type users, could that be indicative of a larger focus on fire types this gen? I hope so.

I hope they don't turn out only using fire types tough...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

What's awesome is that the GRAMPS acronym is finally broken lol.

That would make sense i guess..but i have always preferred having only one team..
    Yeah I know same, but the two Pokemon are complete opposites like this quote below.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    I think their designs are brilliant, but the goal feels lack luster. You have the Pokemon Mother Nature and the Pokemon Grim Reaper at your disposal, and all you can think about is money!?
    You would have to have separate intentions to go after Mother Nature and the Grim Reaper of Pokemon? You can't want both cos they both represent different intentions.

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast