Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think I know who the boss of Team Flair/Flare/Swag is:

Spoiler:- Boss:
    I am guessing it is Giovanni? The pictures link doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think I know who the boss of Team Flair/Flare/Swag is:

Spoiler:- Boss:
    No, it's obviously going to be the child of the rocket grunt who moved to Unova.

Anyway, the amount of people falling for "their only goal is to get money" is kinda funny. Corocoro makes it obvious there is more. They aren't spilling the twists in the first reveal of Team Flare.

And which is more correct Flare or Flair?
    Last edited by diakyu; 12th July 2013 at 4:03 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Team Falre seems to be based on fire types according to their hairstyles and suit colour. Is anybody hopinf for an another villain team?

I honestly expect two. One Team Water or sth opposed to Team Flair.

And the other one- the real VILLAIN Team!!!
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Wulava should change the title thread and adds /Swag into it, c'mon the General Chat Thread did it a lot in the past.

And yeah the money scheme is only the beginning. Then they steal Pokémon and alter the DNA of them to become Fire/Fighting Pokémon while buying out Kalos and renaming it the Emboar region.

What Pokemon do you expect to see in Team Flare's Pokemon roster?
    Like, I'm thinking that they'll use:

Zubat line
    Houndour line
    Litleo line (maybe?)
    Inkay line (maybe?)

Again, I'm only using Pokemon that have been released/seen in Horde Battles (which I'm assuming means they'll be in the game). I guess a better question would be, what Pokemon WOULD you like to see Team Flare use? I'd like to see them use Ponyta and Darmanitan, personally.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Wulava should change the title thread and adds /Swag into it, c'mon the General Chat Thread did it a lot in the past.

And yeah the money scheme is only the beginning. Then they steal Pokémon and alter the DNA of them to become Fire/Fighting Pokémon while buying out Kalos and renaming it the Emboar region.
    This should be legit! XD

The first Pokemon on their list... Fennekin! DUN DUN OBVIOUS!!!

But seriously, I see them using quite a lot of Fire and Dark-types. Considering those two seem to be getting the Bug/Fighting treatment, it's a good time to do so.

I find it weird how people are bashing Team Flare because they are only interested in making money without considering HOW they are going to make money. Every evil team steal pokemon. So I think Team Flare will be about stealing rare pokemon and selling them for a profit. I do not know how they will tie into Xerneas and Yveltal, but if you think about it, there is probably a lot more to them then meets the eye and gamefreak doesn't want to reveal everything just yet.

I also think that's the "biggest scoop of the century". Cyrus, Ghetsis and Giovanni supporting Team Flare with their ambitions to buy the world. And Rebells will be sent to the distortion world. Harharhar.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonspecialgerman View Post
    I also think that's the "biggest scoop of the century". Cyrus, Ghetsis and Giovanni supporting Team Flare with their ambitions to buy the world. And Rebells will be sent to the distortion world. Harharhar.
    I don't think those three could really get along.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

The goal only being to make money is great, IMO. Team Rocket was like that, and it's simpler than the stupid goals the last/other four teams have had.

Team Aqua: Submerge the world! (We'll drown in the process!)
    Team Magma: Get rid of the water! (We'll die of dehydration!)
    Team Galactic: Reshape the world! (Our leader will be the only one left; he'll rule an empty planet!)
    Team PETA Plasma: Separate people and Pokemon! (read: We're all hypocrites trying to control the actions of the world!)

Team Plasma actually wasn't all that bad, but the others had the most ridiculously anime-cliche goals in mind. Team Flair reminds me of Team Rocket--exploitation of -something- to acquire money. I think they'll be awesome, so long as they don't try to destroy the world like the previous teams have.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Team Aqua: Submerge the world! (We'll drown in the process!)
    Team Magma: Get rid of the water! (We'll die of dehydration!)
    Team Galactic: Reshape the world! (Our leader will be the only one left; he'll rule an empty planet!)
    I can't really tell if you're being exaggerative or not, but Aqua/Magma didn't want to "drown the world"/"get rid of all the water." They just wanted to expand their respective client environments (i.e. make more water/land, not get rid of the other entirely). And as far as Team Galactic knew, they had as much to gain by helping Cyrus recreate the universe as he did, since he manipulated them into believing that he had all of their best interests at heart.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I can't really tell if you're being exaggerative or not, but Aqua/Magma didn't want to "drown the world"/"get rid of all the water." They just wanted to expand their respective client environments (i.e. make more water/land, not get rid of the other entirely). And as far as Team Galactic knew, they had as much to gain by helping Cyrus recreate the universe as he did, since he manipulated them into believing that he had all of their best interests at heart.
    Being serious. Regardless, everyone--especially in the Pokemon world--should be fully aware of how delicate nature is. Changing the land/water percentage is an idiot move if you think that all that's going to happen is an increase in land/water space.
    ... then again, everyone just removes magical creatures from the wild at will and pits them against other creatures on a daily basis, so perhaps nobody is aware of or cares about the balance of nature in the Pokemon world.

And as far as any of these three teams go, nothing really justifies the stupidity of their goals. What did they think they would achieve by destroying the natural balance/reshaping time and space? Doing either would kill millions of people and Pokemon. I never understand the cliche idea of destroying a world to gain dominion over it, because destroying the world means destroying anything you would be able to rule. It's an overused and ludicrous idea, and I'm glad that Team Flair doesn't appear to have any part in such a plot.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    What Pokemon do you expect to see in Team Flare's Pokemon roster?
    Like, I'm thinking that they'll use:

Zubat line
    Houndour line
    Litleo line (maybe?)
    Inkay line (maybe?)

Again, I'm only using Pokemon that have been released/seen in Horde Battles (which I'm assuming means they'll be in the game). I guess a better question would be, what Pokemon WOULD you like to see Team Flare use? I'd like to see them use Ponyta and Darmanitan, personally.
    I could see Purloin (with Thief) also being in their roster

How about; they will use rare Pokemon for genetics (supposedly trying to clone them) and sell them on black markets or as a supplier for another villain team.

There is a new gameplay trailer on YouTube and its Team Flare, just fyi everyone
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    There is a new gameplay trailer on YouTube and its Team Flare, just fyi everyone
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    Link?

I think Team Flare is a pun. They have Flare and Flair XD

They use Houndour!

Well, I thought the evil team would want Xerneus' gems on its horns at least.

Yep, now its safe to assume that they focus on the fire type.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Notice how they want the fossils to sell for high prices?

Anywho I really love the look of these guys now that I have seen gameplay footage of them.

And as far as any of these three teams go, nothing really justifies the stupidity of their goals. What did they think they would achieve by destroying the natural balance/reshaping time and space?
    More water for Water-type Pokémon, more land for Ground- and Fire-type Pokémon, and a new universe devoid of spirit and, therefore, strife, respectively.

I'll admit that Team Aqua's goal was stupid. There's plenty of water already. At least Team Magma had the excuse of there already being less land than water (as well as fewer Fire-types overall; perhaps increasing the landmass really would have somewhat beneficial).

Regardless, I think the lesson that one is supposed to draw from there failures is that screwing with the balance of nature is a bad idea.

Doing either would kill millions of people and Pokemon. I never understand the cliche idea of destroying a world to gain dominion over it, because destroying the world means destroying anything you would be able to rule.
    Well, Cyrus didn't care about anyone being left (and he was going to recreate a new universe suited to his own liking anyway). He was a sociopath. Archie and Maxie thought that they were doing good, but they were also colorblind idiots. They didn't want to actively destroy anything (well, aside from Maxie's brief mental break in Emerald during which he thought it would be a good idea to jettison a load of rocket fuel into a land-locked volcano).
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

It says Malamar has very powerful Hypnotic Powers, and can bend many to its will.

Team Flare wants money, and are well.... evil.

I smell plot!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    It says Malamar has very powerful Hypnotic Powers, and can bend many to its will.

Team Flare wants money, and are well.... evil.

I smell plot!
    I could see the boss or an admin having Malimar

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    I could see the boss or an admin having Malimar
    It'd be funny if one of them used a Malimar and hypnotized the player, thus allowing them to kidnap him/her to somewhere secluded.

Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast