Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Team Flare, you can't handle their SWAG.

No but seriously, that grunt from the gameplay trailer looked pretty neat. Him using a Houndoom and the team's name point strongly to the fact that they specialize in Fire-types.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I hope Team Flare have admins. I was always disappointed that Team Plasma didn't. They had these sages and you don't even get to battle them in BW. Maybe they changed that in BW2, I wouldn't know. It's not surprising they use fire types with their name and all. I wonder what their boss is like?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So, the English site makes no mention of anything about "solely in it for the money" or whatever, and is just all

A strange organization known as Team Flare has begun to make its presence known in the Kalos region. What could they be up to?
    You can easily recognize Team Flare members by their brilliant red suits.
    That's all it has to say about them.

i still like my comic relief idea, though

Admins like Team Cipher/Team Galactic with each their own mission?

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    I could see the boss or an admin having Malimar
    Well, on the site it specifically mentions that "There is never a shortage of humans attempting to use Malamar to achieve their own nefarious purposes."
    So, we can expect to encounter Malamar very often.

And guys, it's MALAMAR. Not Malimar.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Well, on the site it specifically mentions that "There is never a shortage of humans attempting to use Malamar to achieve their own nefarious purposes."

Maybe that means that they will be common and you can catch an Inkay early on? I wouldn't mind that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

Great.

Malamar is the new Zubat for the Evil Team.

And... Fire based people using evil psychotic squid is just plain bizarre.

It explains Malamar's eptomology coming from malicious. I think it would be a good fit for a dark type gym leader/Flare Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Hahahaha! True that! I reckon they will focus a lot on Dark and Fire though. Being Team Flare as well as being known to use 2 Dark types kinda shows that.

Great.

Malamar is the new Zubat for the Evil Team.

Fire-breathing monster squid!!! Called it!
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Or maybe they will just exploit a bunch of Malamars as Team Rocket exploited a bunch of Slowpoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    Or maybe they will just exploit a bunch of Malamars as Team Rocket exploited a bunch of Slowpoke?

So, instead of cuttng tails of fishing things and selling them as this insanely expensive delicacy you have to suck on that really does nothing, you use squid that look like that witch from "The Little Mermaid" to Hypnotize people.

Sounds legit.

So, instead of cuttng tails of fishing things and selling them as this insanely expensive delicacy you have to suck on that really does nothing, you use squid that look like that witch from "The Little Mermaid" to Hypnotize people.

Sounds legit.
    I love how you exaggerate things out of context, but yes, it does sound legit.

I think that Flare takes on a double meaning here. I think they are going to specialize in fire-types, but they certainly have "flair".
    (template from Jerkfighter)

They are team Swag anyway Houndder is perfect for them and I love it.

Man seeing the art better, etc I'm really loving this guys design haha, orange ftw.

I bet we'll have to dress up as this team to sneak in to their hideout. Extra costume sounds cool to me.

Few thoughts:

1. X and Y will not have different teams. They would have been announced at the same time, and we are likely to have Ruby and Sapphire remakes in Generation 6.

2. Those outfits.

3. Making money is not their only goal. With the legendaries being life and destruction Pokemon, this has to be a part of the storyline. Maybe in X they try to create another planet/universe, while on Y they try to destroy the current one. The only problem with this idea is that it was pretty much done in Generation 4.

4. Those outfits.

5. Fire type will not even make up the majority. Look at Team Aqua and Team Magma.

6. Those outfits.
    3DS Friend Code: 4012-4489-0237

My Friend Safari: Ground with Sandshrew (Slot 1), Camerupt (Slot 2), and Diggersby (Slot 3).

NNID: garretslarrity

Quote Originally Posted by garretslarrity View Post
    Maybe in X they try to create another planet/universe, while on Y they try to destroy the current one. The only problem with this idea is that it was pretty much done in Generation 4.
    Well they will probably do something different with them, then.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

A remake of RSE would be my dream.

Few thoughts:

1. X and Y will not have different teams. They would have been announced at the same time, and we are likely to have Ruby and Sapphire remakes in Generation 6.
    You are talking about the company who down righted tried to get us to believe that the new mewtwo form was a new pokemon all together, rather then a form. Plus if the rumors continue to be true, mewtwo would be having another form that wasn't revealed yet.

But I agree on #3. There has to be something behind their money grabbing schemes.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

Just realized that they do have noses and mouths.

So I guess that rules out all chance that Slenderman is their leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    I love how you exaggerate things out of context, but yes, it does sound legit.
    Obviously it's legitimate to post my interpretation of a post you made.

Few thoughts:

I agree, although RSE Remakes aren't allowed to be discussed, IIRC

2. Those outfits.

Yes.

3. Making money is not their only goal. With the legendaries being life and destruction Pokemon, this has to be a part of the storyline. Maybe in X they try to create another planet/universe, while on Y they try to destroy the current one. The only problem with this idea is that it was pretty much done in Generation 4.

Ehh, this is shaky. I agree with there being more to the plot, but one universe-spirit destroyer Sociopath is enough for one series.

4. Those outfits.

Totally.

5. Fire type will not even make up the majority. Look at Team Aqua and Team Magma.

it would be unfair to other Types. Of course, barely any Aqua or Magma used Water or Fire/Ground anyway (and somehow one Magma Grunt got a Snorunt).

6. Those outfits.

Perfection.

It's probably been mentioned before, but the Team Flare grunts are giving me Magmortar vibes. Their uniforms are just really bright and fiery. I hope they specialize in Fire Pokemon, although that probably won't be the case since Team Magma already used Fire-types if I remember correctly. I wouldn't want Team Flare to be a bunch of copycats. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    It's probably been mentioned before, but the Team Flare grunts are giving me Magmortar vibes. Their uniforms are just really bright and fiery. I hope they specialize in Fire Pokemon, although that probably won't be the case since Team Magma already used Fire-types if I remember correctly. I wouldn't want Team Flare to be a bunch of copycats. :P
    Magma only used Numel, and Maxie, Courtney and Tabitha with Camerupt, I guess...

Other then that, the only other Pokémon Team Magma used were: Zubat, Olbat, Crobat, Poochyena,Mightyena, and (bizarrely) Snorunt :P

Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast