Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2410

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    You just gave me an idea..
    There will be Mega stones and they will all be rare right?

    What if... Team Flare had like 4 mini bosses, then a big boss and all five used a Mega pokemon.
    Then, once you defeat them for the final time you take their Mega stone off of them.
    BAM, 5 Mega stones that everyone gets, to make sure that everyone has a chance to use different Mega pokemon and explore the new mechanic.
    Nice thought. I sure hope the game lives up to the speculation, in these cases at least.

    3DS FC: 1349-4921-4977

  2. #1052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    Nice one.

    Plus, Giovanni's son has red hair. Also, according to Bulbapedia, art of Silver on Game Freak's website depicts him with a Houndoom, despite not owning one within the games.

    Team Rocket 3.0 confirmed.
    Dang.. I actually think I had a good idea! .. For once

  3. #1053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    You just gave me an idea..
    There will be Mega stones and they will all be rare right?

    What if... Team Flare had like 4 mini bosses, then a big boss and all five used a Mega pokemon.
    Then, once you defeat them for the final time you take their Mega stone off of them.
    BAM, 5 Mega stones that everyone gets, to make sure that everyone has a chance to use different Mega pokemon and explore the new mechanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    Nice one.

    Plus, Giovanni's son has red hair. Also, according to Bulbapedia, art of Silver on Game Freak's website depicts him with a Houndoom, despite not owning one within the games.

    Team Rocket 3.0 confirmed.
    Let us take Silver, make him Flare's boss giving him a mega houndoom, then the last fight he has a mega mewtwo. GF could make it a whole plot where he tricked team flare to locate mewtwo and using old notes from his dad he unlocked mega mewtwo. Then feeling betrayed, one of the mini bosses finds and unleashes Yveatal to combat Silver. Then Xerneas awakens to clean up the mess.

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jt_da_trainer View Post
    Dang.. I actually think I had a good idea! .. For once
    I love the idea, but he has no official name...

    Unless we get to name him!

    All the abuse...

    I wonder if anyone will use Fennekin in Team Flare?

    I just hope none of their bases have anything like the Persian statues. God were those annoying.

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    313

    Default

    But there are going to be multiple new Megas revealed after this, so it seems strange for them to continue to make the first 5 reveals particularly special. Also if Team Flare focuses on Fire types they're unlkely to have, say MegaAmpharos.

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ib4 View Post
    But there are going to be multiple new Megas revealed after this, so it seems strange for them to continue to make the first 5 reveals particularly special. Also if Team Flare focuses on Fire types they're unlkely to have, say MegaAmpharos.
    I'm sure if Team Flare gets to use some Megas they will be Fire type. There is a chance they also get Mega dark types or poison type since they usually represent the evil teams.

    I would love the final boss to somehow get a Mega Speed Boost Blaziken even though it won't be in the regional dex apparently.

  7. #1057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    You just gave me an idea..
    There will be Mega stones and they will all be rare right?

    What if... Team Flare had like 4 mini bosses, then a big boss and all five used a Mega pokemon.
    Then, once you defeat them for the final time you take their Mega stone off of them.
    BAM, 5 Mega stones that everyone gets, to make sure that everyone has a chance to use different Mega pokemon and explore the new mechanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ib4 View Post
    But there are going to be multiple new Megas revealed after this, so it seems strange for them to continue to make the first 5 reveals particularly special. Also if Team Flare focuses on Fire types they're unlkely to have, say MegaAmpharos.
    I hope GF surprises us with what mega evolutions or pokemon that tram flare use

  8. #1058

    Default

    My phone posted twice -_-

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flavor View Post
    Let us take Silver, make him Flare's boss giving him a mega houndoom, then the last fight he has a mega mewtwo. GF could make it a whole plot where he tricked team flare to locate mewtwo and using old notes from his dad he unlocked mega mewtwo. Then feeling betrayed, one of the mini bosses finds and unleashes Yveatal to combat Silver. Then Xerneas awakens to clean up the mess.
    Let's leave Silver as he is now. He went through a lot in Gold and Silver to make his character a likeable person. Now let's leave him be.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Let's leave Silver as he is now. He went through a lot in Gold and Silver to make his character a likeable person. Now let's leave him be.
    Indeed. I see absolutely no reason to completely overturn Silver's character development when they could just as easily make a new villain.
    Last edited by Endolise; 16th August 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Let's leave Silver as he is now. He went through a lot in Gold and Silver to make his character a likeable person. Now let's leave him be.
    I completely agree. Silver is my favorite rival, and I don't want all of the development he received derailed simply because it would be "cool". Kalos should be its own region with its own villain.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I completely agree. Silver is my favorite rival, and I don't want all of the development he received derailed simply because it would be "cool". Kalos should be its own region with its own villain.
    This.

    Also, it would make literally no sense for Silver to turn evil, since he started off as more or less a jerk, then turned nicer, having him turn evil now would make no sense at all since he was never evil to begin with.

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Indeed. I see absolutely no reason to completely overturn Silver's character development when they could just as easily make a new villain.
    Or any previous character that truly doesn't need to return just for the hell of it.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.



  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Or any previous character that truly doesn't need to return just for the hell of it.
    Well, no character needs to return.

    Except for... Well, none.

    I also can only see a few characters returning.

    Some of the ones I can see are Cynthia, Looker, Crasher Wake, and Maylene returning.

    But that's because all have appeared (barring Maylene, who did not appear in Gen V) in a Gen outside Battle Facilities.

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, no character needs to return.

    Except for... Well, none.

    I also can only see a few characters returning.

    Some of the ones I can see are Cynthia, Looker, Crasher Wake, and Maylene returning.

    But that's because all have appeared (barring Maylene, who did not appear in Gen V) in a Gen outside Battle Facilities.
    I could also see Alder possibly returning, because not only does he seem like a guy who travels, but they are going to want a Gen 5 character to make a cameo if they're having them. Though the actual character could be a toss-up, I just find Alder fitting.

    I could also see maybe N appearing. But I want to stress the maybe.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.


  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, no character needs to return.

    Except for... Well, none.

    I also can only see a few characters returning.

    Some of the ones I can see are Cynthia, Looker, Crasher Wake, and Maylene returning.

    But that's because all have appeared (barring Maylene, who did not appear in Gen V) in a Gen outside Battle Facilities.
    No, please no. I have had enough Cynthia for the rest of my life.
    Same goes for Natural Harmonia Gropius.

    Also while I don't really care if Looker reappear or not, I would love to see more International Police officers so it wouldn't seem so much like a one man army.

    If anyone should reappear it should be e4 members from Hoenn or the new additions in Johto, since they barely have any personality at all. A Hoenn Gym leader could also be nice.


  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I could also see Alder possibly returning, because not only does he seem like a guy who travels, but they are going to want a Gen 5 character to make a cameo if they're having them. Though the actual character could be a toss-up, I just find Alder fitting.

    I could also see maybe N appearing. But I want to stress the maybe.
    Meh, I would much prefer it if they moved on from N now. (Was it ever shown what his real name is?)

    <-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

    Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    No, please no. I have had enough Cynthia for the rest of my life.

    Also while I don't really care if Looker reappear or not, I would love to see more International Police officers so it wouldn't seem so much like a one man army.

    If anyone should reappear it should be e4 members from Hoenn or the new additions in Johto, since they barely have any personality at all. A Hoenn Gym leader could also be nice.
    The only reason I can see them is due to them appearin in more than one region outside Battle Facilities.

    I want the Hoenn E4, Janine, and Darach to appear, but I find that highly unlikely.


    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Meh, I would much prefer it if they moved on from N now. (Was it ever shown what his real name is?)
    It was confirmed his name is Natural Harmonia Gropius.

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    The only reason I can see them is due to them appearin in more than one region outside Battle Facilities.

    I want the Hoenn E4, Janine, and Darach to appear, but I find that highly unlikely.
    I'd rather save Hoenn character for a possible remake. but Cynthia and N need to just stay away for awhile. Underrated characters maybe, but honestly I'd be perfectly happy to just have brand new characters for a brand new region. This generation seems to be showing that stuff in new and in the future so lets leave old characters where they belong, in the past.

    So not gonna happen xD
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.



  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I'd rather save Hoenn character for a possible remake. but Cynthia and N need to just stay away for awhile. Underrated characters maybe, but honestly I'd be perfectly happy to just have brand new characters for a brand new region. This generation seems to be showing that stuff in new and in the future so lets leave old characters where they belong, in the past.

    So not gonna happen xD
    But I just want Janine and Phoebe to cameo, and Drach finally havi his mment with Caitlin...

    I want at least one Hoenn E4 to get personality before Remakes.

    Just one.

    One.

  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    It was confirmed his name is Natural Harmonia Gropius.
    ...I can see why he went with N.

    <-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

    Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I'd rather save Hoenn character for a possible remake. but Cynthia and N need to just stay away for awhile. Underrated characters maybe, but honestly I'd be perfectly happy to just have brand new characters for a brand new region. This generation seems to be showing that stuff in new and in the future so lets leave old characters where they belong, in the past.

    So not gonna happen xD
    Well, so was Unova. It was said to be far away from all other regions (like Kalos) with no old pokëmon during the story.
    Cynthia could still not keep her hands off it.


  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Well, so was Unova. It was said to be far away from all other regions (like Kalos) with no old pokëmon during the story.
    Cynthia could still not keep her hands off it.
    Cynthia needs her passport revoked.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.



  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Cynthia needs her passport revoked.
    Then she would steal Dahlia/Caitlin's and travel as them wearing starmge wigs.

    Cynthia will do anything to get her hands on the Mythology of a New Region.

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutaja1996 View Post
    Imagine if we meet the protagonist of BW, since they were meant to be searching for N in a 'faraway land'..
    They were actually meant to appear in the PWT in B2W2, and since both the Protagonist and N came back to Unova, it's possible neither of them actually left.

    I mean, White Dragon, there's stuff like Altaria too, so Looker may have just as well heard Winona flying on her Altaria.
    I mean, Black Dragon, there's stuff like Giratina too, so Looker may have just as well heard sightings of Giratina.

Page 43 of 97 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •