Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hen da man View Post
    It will be a lot more enjoyable to crush their ambitions.
    Team swag and team YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHill005 View Post
    I don't like their designs that much. If their suits were black or gray, then they might have looked like a professional, sinister group, but the orange suits just sorta make them look derpy. Kinda kills my hope for a more mature story.
    The Team Galactic grunts were dressed like spacemen, and they had one of the darkest villain stories yet.

I like Team Flare's design. It's over-the-top and formal at the same time, and they kind of remind me of exaggerated CIA agents/movie spies what with their suits, glasses, and slicked-back hair.

I wonder if the grunts' dialogue will be at the Neo-Team Plasma level of hilarity. I certainly hope so; some of those lines were just too funny. "It's Trubbish time!"
    Last edited by Endolise; 11th July 2013 at 5:08 PM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

So if their goal is to "make money" then if you beat the grunts than you should get a ton of prize money. Well hopefully

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

I think they will target Xerneas/Yveltal, depending on the version being played to make riches.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I suppose you're right. However, I really would like to know if it's "Flair" or "Flare". I hope it's "Flare", as the bright orange color scheme would seem more fitting for a fire-based team.
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    So if their goal is to "make money" then if you beat the grunts than you should get a ton of prize money. Well hopefully
    Or they will be cheap and not give you much if any. Breaking rules hahaha.

They look like something out of the Matrix..i hope their main leader looks like Neo..that would be freaking awesome

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by hen da man View Post
    Or they will be cheap and not give you much if any. Breaking rules hahaha.
    Now that is pure definition of evil O.o I wonder if they will rob random people with honedege instead of weapons xD

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    Now that is pure definition of evil O.o I wonder if they will rob random people with honedege instead of weapons xD
    That would be interesting actually, what if this gen involved banks and you would go in and deposit money and all and gain interest and then one day they rob a bank and take all the money out of your account and then you try to chase them down to get your money back. Would be different.

Oh my god their outfits look so tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Oh my god their outfits look so tacky.
    No they don't..they look like something in the Matrix which is freaking awesome..

I think they are going to be similar to TR really

TR used Pokemon as tools to make money - stealing and selling Pokemon for personal gain

this is how I feel Team Flare is going to go about things

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    No they don't..they look like something in the Matrix which is freaking awesome..
    The agents wore cool looking black suits, not this eyesore orange.

I really hope theres an alternate theme, maybe like Galaxy and Plasma where the common members don't really know the real goal. I feel Pokemons taken some really steps forward story telling wise since Gen 3 or even 2 and I'd hate to go back to the basic Team rocket storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHill005 View Post
    I suppose you're right. However, I really would like to know if it's "Flair" or "Flare". I hope it's "Flare", as the bright orange color scheme would seem more fitting for a fire-based team.
    I could see it being either coinsidering their dress sense, but realistically I think that it will be Flare. They seem to have a prominent fire motif, and "flare" just seems more... tangible.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I hope their goal of making money is just another cover up to prevent the police from taking action, I mean wanting money that sounds so casual and unthreatening that it's sad.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

They should be like the mafia who uses violence and extortion to get their money, ie give me your money or insert Pokemon here dies!

Trainer gives them the money,now can i have my Pokemon back?

Flare grunt says I changed my mind, *Bang*

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I hope their goal of making money is just another cover up to prevent the police from taking action, I mean wanting money that sounds so casual and unthreatening that it's sad.
    I never liked any of the evil teams..they were just bad in my opinion. I like Team Flare's simplicity..

The new team looks kind of goofy, reminds me of galactic grunts, only without the ridiculous haircut. In the image it has ...!?, which means the money thing is a supposition they made. by the designs of the guys i'm uncertain of their objectives but i would absolutely love for them to go cynthia with the team's boss. I would hate if the boss was something like tucker, lame.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

They appear to be Team Rocket 2.0 to me. They only focus on getting rich, how are Xerneas and Yveltal going to be invovled with this villianous team? Unless they are going to be like bounty hunters, getting rare pokemon for cash or simply want to win battles easily using these pokemon and get cash.

Team Flare/Flair out for money? Sounds like they might have a hidden agenda in there somewhere and NeoDude, Team Rocket was not just out for money, they had other goals too.

So we have a new fiery evil team now. All we need now is a hot female team leader haha *shot*
    And there is now way their goal is just money. You won't trick us this time, game freak!!

+ Grampf confirmed!! Toothless Prof. Oak confirmed!!
    Last edited by Pokemonspecialgerman; 11th July 2013 at 6:08 PM.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Eh, I don't really like the simple goal. In HGSS Team Rocket were aiming to revive it and take over Johto but they never really did all that much apart from take over the radio tower. To be fair HGSS Team Rocket were the most pathetic and unthreatening enemies in the series but I really hope GF can handle this better or that Team Flair's leader has ulterior motives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I can't help but feel their money-making schemes are a facade for something much bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I'm really liking the look of this team. It's also refreshing to have a realistic goal, although I'm sure there will be more to it than that. It will be interesting to see how they utilise/relate to Xerneas and Yveltal
    Maybe they will try and capture it to sell it...

Or it would be hilarious if they had absolutely no connection to the legendaries

I really hope they don't have another ridiculous goal Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma... I can't by any of them as villains... Their goals all either over the top or cliche "recreate world" "world domination" any antagonist using either is an automatic discredit in my book... (Team Rocket and Cipher for best villain groups)

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I would love it if Team Flare didn't have the intention of waking up Xerneas/Yveltal or whatever - I'd rather it be a consequence of their doings, so basically happening by accident without the villanous team even knowing about it. We've had plenty of those kinds of teams whose sole and only purpose is to awaken the legendary Pokémon to "rule the world". I liked Wulava's prediction of Team Flare kind of "disrupting" the balance of nature, thus affecting Xerneas/Yveltal, but not intentionally - they just want the money without thinking about consequences.
    I like this idea I hope it works out like this would be a nice change of pace
    Last edited by Dragrath; 11th July 2013 at 6:36 PM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast