Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2410

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    ..why hasn't anyone cloned the masterball and went crazy with them yet?
    Because as far as we know, only Silph Co. can make Master Balls, and it makes sense to only make a few amount. Otherwise, they'd be rare and very expensive. I'm sure some people have tried to make an imitation of the Master Ball, but they've most likely failed.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreWailer17 View Post
    But where is the challenge and the satisfaction of hearing that ball click after EONS of hitting that A button?
    Hey, evil teams get satisfaction from almost nothing. Seems like a smart investment for any evil team, especially if they want money
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    They do share fashion sense.
    Serious question: Are the grunts wearing grease paint or masks? I can't tell.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/24673g8.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to Astral Shadow and Equal-To-Heaven for the signature assets.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/aayd7r.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    Isn't it the shade from their hats?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    Those would be masks.

Quote Originally Posted by KyogreWailer17 View Post
    But where is the challenge and the satisfaction of hearing that ball click after EONS of hitting that A button?
    LMAO. Reminds me of the 99 pokeball challenge to catch Mewtwo in RBGY. Caught him with 4 left in the tank. Didn't know much about typing back then, kept dying therefore was too poor to afford ultraballs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Isn't it the shade from their hats?
    You the team flare ones? They are wearing Sunglasses??

Edit: Oh! You mean the Rocket Grunts Earlier on the page. I think it could be the shadow from their hats or maybe a mask.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Why did this turn into a thread about masks xD, i looked up ito Charon/Pluto more and well we basically know nothing about him other than the fact he discovered Rotom and he may have previously lived in the Old Chateau, well like i said before it's jsut a hunch to go on it's just something that hit me as odd, after all we never saw anything of Mars/Jupiter after the Stark mountain incedent and also god knows what happened to... oh wait this is like a real time report but read this, Saturn stated "But I've learned that extremism is never the solution... Perhaps we should really be searching for new sources of energy. Instead of lying about it through our commercials." meaning this could link into the Geothermal looking plants found in the desert region of X and Y, also let's not forget about Cyrus, he disappeared into the distortion world and we never saw him again.

Just thought of this...what if Team Flare kidnaps Prof. Sycamore and demands a ransom and you have to go on a mission to save him by beating Team Flare's boss? It would be cool, but maybe out of place in a 'children's' game...
    And most people seem to think that Hoenn remakes are on the way, so maybe Team Flare cooperates with Magma in one version and Aqua in the other, so Flare gets money and Magma/Aqua can achieve some cliche 'world domination' thingy.....or start the whole Groudon/Kyogre cycle again.
    Last edited by Xer-arrowtotheknee-us; 2nd September 2013 at 1:06 PM.

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Xer-arrowtotheknee-us View Post
    Just thought of this...what if Team Flare kidnaps Prof. Sycamore and demands a ransom and you have to go on a mission to save him by beating Team Flare's boss? It would be cool, but maybe out of place in a 'children's' game...
    Actually, something similar to that happened in Pokemon XD with Lovrina.

And most people seem to think that Hoenn remakes are on the way, so maybe Team Flare cooperates with Magma in one version and Aqua in the other, so Flare gets money and Magma/Aqua can achieve some cliche 'world domination' thingy.....or start the whole Groudon/Kyogre cycle again.
    Highly, highly unlikely. Even if Hoenn remakes are coming, having a collaboration between Team Flare and a team from another Game isn't likely to happen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

A part of me hopes that the Team Flare boss would either own a Megaevolution Pokemon(Like MegaBlaziken) or a minor Legendary. That would make the battle harder and fun.

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Dormant View Post
    A part of me hopes that the Team Flare boss would either own a Megaevolution Pokemon(Like MegaBlaziken) or a minor Legendary. That would make the battle harder and fun.
    Since mega stones are rare and team flair is obsessed with money, I can see it happening.
    I don't know, the boss could say something along those lines: "I planned to sell this stone to earn a lot of money, but now I will use it to mega evolve my strongest pokčmon and crush you!!"
    Last edited by Aetius; 5th September 2013 at 8:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormant View Post
    Why a minor legendary when we faced Zekrom/Reshiram (N wasn't the leader but still) and Kyurem? His/Her legendary Pokémon could be a major one.

Kidnapping isn't out of place, it's just cliché, which is ironic considering you recognized this for world domination. :P

That said, we don't want the feminism proponents crying tears of blood as another beloved female professor is carried off to be a helpless object. Really, though, it would add a fun little mission to the game, even if the objective wasn't saving the professor but shutting down the organization once and for all. Something like the destruction of Team Rocket, where it felt genuinely climactic, is preferable. Then again, with the organization's aesthetic in this gen, I don't really know how a "climactic" or generally epic battle could happen...

We'll have to wait for the game to be sure.
    FC: 2234 - 8515 - 1161
    IGN: Nick

I mentioned this in the mega thread but it might be worth bringing up here.

The stylisation of the double helix used in mega evolutions and the Japanese logos is not that dissimilar to Team Flare's logo.

Could be nothing, could be plot.

I mentioned this in the mega thread but it might be worth bringing up here.

The stylisation of the double helix used in mega evolutions and the Japanese logos is not that dissimilar to Team Flare's logo.

Could be nothing, could be plot.
    Uh as far as I know their their logo looks like a flame. I don't see the similiarity between that and the Double Helix used for Mega Evolutions. But I plot involving Team Flare and The secret to Mega maybe. But remember we had that one screen shot where a plain looking guy was talking about them. And there is a whole Tower based around that fact with a Gym Leader who knows the secret. Inless korrina is secretly working for Team Flare I don't think they caused Mega Evolution or something like that. Of course you never know I suppose but it just doesn't seem likely to me. Maybe trying to use Mega Evolution for Profit somehow.. again maybe
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

I don't mean the logos are similar, but the styles they're drawn in are, the curvy-pointyness. Yeah it's twenty to 4 I'm not going to able to explain it that well

I'd actually like Team Flare to have a Marine Unit, like Team Dim Sun in the Shadows of Almia game.

There's still a lot of mystery surrounding this team. It's not the most interesting i've seen before the releases but hey, look at team galactic and what they became (mostly because of cyrus)! They are flashy, kinda akward like galactic grunts, they are the blue (white?) collar criminals. I'm expecting their boss to be very interesting because so far all of them were cool. the godfather, the enviromental extremists, the universe destroyer and the world tyrant. All intersting, and cool to battle. One of the least known but major presences in the game and i'm exited for it. Oh and they have houndours. That's always awesome.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Highly, highly unlikely. Even if Hoenn remakes are coming, having a collaboration between Team Flare and a team from another Game isn't likely to happen.
    I think so too. Adding to that, my guess is that Kalos and Hoenn are probably too far away from each other.

For some reason I'm hoping that the Team Flare leader will be female and she'll be like a mix between Cruella De Ville and Drusilla from buffy.

Some really heartlessly sadistic and quietly manipulative leader, not like the crazy zealous loudmouth leaders we've been getting recently. She'd be the kind of character that would be seemingly impossible to take down cause she's always squirming away and shifting the attention away from herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    Some really heartlessly sadistic and quietly manipulative leader, not like the crazy zealous loudmouth leaders we've been getting recently. She'd be the kind of character that would be seemingly impossible to take down cause she's always squirming away and shifting the attention away from herself.
    Well if Team Flare are behind the mega forms and want something to do with the legendaries then it seems they're creating devices to forcibly manipulate evolution beyond the limitations of nature to ultimately want control over life and death itself just to make profit. That I'd say would make them the most sinister team.

Well if Team Flare are behind the mega forms and want something to do with the legendaries then it seems they're creating devices to forcibly manipulate evolution beyond the limitations of nature to ultimately want control over life and death itself just to make profit. That I'd say would make them the most sinister team.
    And I would be totally okay with that (because let's face it, I think this is the direction GF is headed since I doubt that Team Flare WON'T not have something to do with the legendaries)

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    For some reason I'm hoping that the Team Flare leader will be female and she'll be like a mix between Cruella De Ville and Drusilla from buffy.

I think that would be a nice change, although I doubt there going to put a character that is that bad to the bone in a kids game. But yes that would rule.
    3DS FC-2380-2345-7695

Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast