Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2408

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Who would we fight then? XD
    They're saying you do everything normally, except the Pokemon League is comprised of high-ranking officials of Team Flare, sort of like how in B/W your Champion fight wasn't a real Champion fight, but with N. So after you beat them the real League takes over or whatever.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They're saying you do everything normally, except the Pokemon League is comprised of high-ranking officials of Team Flare, sort of like how in B/W your Champion fight wasn't a real Champion fight, but with N. So after you beat them the real League takes over or whatever.
    Oh, yeah, obviously. XD
    Otherwise it would be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilFreddyJ View Post
    It would be cool if the main boss was actually the pokemon league champion. That would be something very unexpected since all champions before were so benevolent. It would be an awesome plot twist not seen in any other pokemon game. It would also give ash a reason to actually win a pokemon league in the anime. You know to dethrone the corrupt champion. Just a tought.
    Huh, that's a neat idea. Only problem with this is that Team Flare is fire-themed, and the Elite 4 have type specializations. Maybe you could get around that by having the Elite 4 specialize in something different, like how Blue's team in HGSS was based on Trick Room?
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/24673g8.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to Astral Shadow and Equal-To-Heaven for the signature assets.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/aayd7r.jpg[/IMG]

Who is saying team flare isn't going to use any Fairy types? xD

Quote Originally Posted by The10thx View Post
    Who is saying team flare isn't going to use any Fairy types? xD
    Chances are pretty slim, unless they're dual-typed of course.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Chances are pretty slim, unless they're dual-typed of course.
    I don't think it really matters if they use a pure Fairy or a dual Fairy, so they could get away with using Mawile or something.

They're probably going to use more Fire and Dark types, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm thinking that Team Flare will use Fire, Dark, Poison and Fairy-Types. Why? Because Flare Flair. And to be a good evil team, you must spam Zubat or Trubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'm thinking that Team Flare will use Fire, Dark, Poison and Fairy-Types. Why? Because Flare Flair. And to be a good evil team, you must spam Zubat or Trubbish.
    I just thought of something. Maybe the leader of Team Flare is dressed and acts like Ric Flair the Wrestler.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    I just thought of something. Maybe the leader of Team Flare is dressed and acts like Ric Flair the Wrestler.
    I don't think that's going to happen.

I don't think that's going to happen.
    It was a joke Hydrohs.

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

I approve.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I'm really excited to see what they decide to do with team flare. There are so many possibilities, but at the same time they've got to create a plot that's not similar to team rocket (since they were focused about money as well).

What I'm really glad about is that they haven't gone for a team that's all about dominating the world in someway.

I want the leader to be like Lady Venus from Team Cipher. Lots of influence, beautiful and really popular among the people of the Kalos region.

Quote Originally Posted by Minteh View Post
    I'm really excited to see what they decide to do with team flare. There are so many possibilities, but at the same time they've got to create a plot that's not similar to team rocket (since they were focused about money as well).

What I'm really glad about is that they haven't gone for a team that's all about dominating the world in someway.
    That we know of let. Even Team Rocket to a less degree was about World Domination. We don't know that much about Team Flare let. All we really know is that one statement, their name,. what the grunts look like, and that one uses a Houndour. For all we know collecting money could lead to some plot to take over Kalos or the world.

That we know of let. Even Team Rocket to a less degree was about World Domination. We don't know that much about Team Flare let. All we really know is that one statement, their name,. what the grunts look like, and that one uses a Houndour. For all we know collecting money could lead to some plot to take over Kalos or the world.
    I agree with your last point. You've got to start off small!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiëstik View Post
    I want the leader to be like Lady Venus from Team Cipher. Lots of influence, beautiful and really popular among the people of the Kalos region.
    Even though I prefer Lovrina more, someone like Venus would be nice. Her battling animation was so cool. Spin, spin, spin, round and round, she goes. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I approve.
    Change his hairdo a little and give him red clothes and so will I! Pokemon needs more interesting characters like those in Pokemon coliseum. I did not like Venus though, while Minor B would be fun to battle. He needs an updated dance team as it's been awhile.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I wonder if since we get kanto starters team flare will have charmander charmeleon and Charizard xD that would be kinda interesting but will never happen.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I personally have a feeling our new Dark/Psychic squid friend may show up here. And yes yes "But its not fire!", but what team honestly runs one type exclusively? Magma only ran two ground types, both which were dual typed. Aqua ran Dark/Water types with only wailmer as the exception, and even then they still shared several pokemon with magma. In fact every other team tends to avoid a type theme, the only types that come up often being dark and poison but besides that its anything goes. Odds are it'll be mostly pokemon who are easy to get in mass for the tons of members that exist and some of the more deadly looking ones.
    Who would win in a fight, Missingno or Diamond and Pearl's incredibly slow abomination of a game Engine?

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarComorant View Post
    I personally have a feeling our new Dark/Psychic squid friend may show up here. And yes yes "But its not fire!", but what team honestly runs one type exclusively? Magma only ran two ground types, both which were dual typed. Aqua ran Dark/Water types with only wailmer as the exception, and even then they still shared several pokemon with magma. In fact every other team tends to avoid a type theme, the only types that come up often being dark and poison but besides that its anything goes. Odds are it'll be mostly pokemon who are easy to get in mass for the tons of members that exist and some of the more deadly looking ones.
    To go along with that, Team Rocket just used Pokemon you could catch in a cave. I hope they won't be fire-based, because I'm getting two water types! (Like I always do.) And that would make it too easy - and they look promising.

One shiny Patrat says they're gym 6, 7, or 8 - or associated with it/them.
    wow, the inconsistency is real. y'all should message me

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Even though I prefer Lovrina more, someone like Venus would be nice. Her battling animation was so cool. Spin, spin, spin, round and round, she goes. LOL
    Also, I like Lovrina's character. xD perhaps with a brother as an admin this time.

I have one of the Team Flare scientists for Trig and Java

well, I have Correia, but basically the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

So I take it the scientists will take the admin role.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I'm glad we have Admins/Scientists again. I missed that in BW/BW2. We had Zinzolin, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I'm glad we have Admins/Scientists again. I missed that in BW/BW2. We had Zinzolin, but still.
    Agreed. I don't know anyone who prefers the silly 2D ones like Tabitha from Magma over Scientist Admins .

Thank you based Turpoo

Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast