Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2408

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    That guy the leader?
    I don't know, he doesn't seem to be the leader type...
    But it would be ironic for a team who want to create a beautiful world to have a leader like that. XD
    I meant leader of the group (meaning the five scientists) rather than leader of the overall team. Sorry for misrepresenting what I meant!
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    I meant leader of the group (meaning the five scientists) rather than leader of the overall team. Sorry for misrepresenting what I meant!
    Ok, okay you meant the leader of the chicks. XD
    Then yes, I can see him being something like that for them.

The 5 scientists of Team Flare don't look like they are going to do bad things. They looks fashion stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    The Purple "Guy" has boobs and a girly figure, so I think "he" is a she.
    When I see your post, Hideyoshi comes to my mind.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The admins look like a Super Sentai group. XD

Red, Purple, Blue, Green and Orange...
    Three girls, and 2 guys.

I wonder if the boss is one of them... or is it still being kept secret.
    Maybe they have a sweet formation they do when they show up.

There are two blokes, the purple one is the other guy, I think.
    Well I reserve my judgement on purple because the other three standing are most certainly girls, and purple is wearing pants. Happy to be proven wrong.

Thought there were supposed to be 3 girls and 2 boys or was that just speculation?
    Purple haired one is 100% female.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    So I was mistaken... the purple-haired one is actually a chick.
    So being the only guy in the group, the red-haired one is probably the boss...
    That's my guess, as he's got the red hair as well. Flare, red, he's the most sinister looking. Safe bet.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

4 Female and 1 Male, obviously.

3DS FC Code: 2165 - 6014 - 0811. Send a PM, if you have added.

Active - Pokémon X Trainer: Blaise.
    Pokémon Y Trainer: Dean.

Mii Name: BE.

So they want to create a beautiful world. How do they go about doing it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Make everyone have cool hairdos and stylish outfit. Honestly, as usual by using legendary mascot's powers and abilities.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

At first, I used to see Team Flare as more of a corporation, & hoped it would be this generation's equivalent to companies like Silph Co. or the Devon Corporation, but after seeing the new admins and reading about their goal for "a world of beauty," I'm seeing them more as fashionistas now

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

This team sounds very interesting to me. It actually makes me think of the site "beautifulpeople(dot)com", both seem to be founded in vanity. If you don't know about it, the site is one of many, and many other groups, that will put you on a vote to let you in, based on your looks. I speculate that maybe they see the world in a similar fashion (pun intended) in that what's on the outside counts for more then what's on the inside. And of course the greedy money side go hand in hand with this type of mentality. I really wonder if this could even be at all accurate, but that's for time to tell.

I think they will have something to do with collecting what they class as 'Beautiful' Pokemon to sell, they don't like 'ugly' Pokemon (Pokemon like Trubbish and whatnot) and their plans are to eradicate the 'ugly' pokemon from the region to fill it with only 'Beautiful' Pokemon, thus the plans to make money and to make a beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by water trainer View Post
    I think they will have something to do with collecting what they class as 'Beautiful' Pokemon to sell, they don't like 'ugly' Pokemon (Pokemon like Trubbish and whatnot) and their plans are to eradicate the 'ugly' pokemon from the region to fill it with only 'Beautiful' Pokemon, thus the plans to make money and to make a beautiful world.
    That sounds pretty plausible! They might sell Garbordor and Weezing to the waste disposal site. Maybe they will only use beautiful Pokemon. Litleo is cute, as is Fletchling. Maybe they will use other non-Fire Pokemon like this too.

No, see, those outfits do NOT go with those hair colors, Team Flare admins.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
    That sounds pretty plausible! They might sell Garbordor and Weezing to the waste disposal site.
    Garbordor and Weezing would probably be into that.
    Pokemon X Team:

I wouldn't think it will be that straight forward and superficial, honestly. I don't think the "beauty" is referring to Pokémon looks. I think it will be more to do with Pokémon and the "beauty within themselves" in a cheesy yet misguided way through money.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Use the destruction of yveltal to ruin the world we know, and build a new world with the power of Xerneas.
    Pretty obvious i think right?

Oh ow! The flare admins look so cool! I'm loving their styles. It's going to be fa-bu-lous battling them! I wonder if each of them has a certain type of team with them and battling style. I really want these admins to have more personality than the other admins from previous games. I want more guy admin though!

"Let's go on an adventure together!" :3 (OTP)

Quote Originally Posted by Underachiever007 View Post
    Garbordor and Weezing would probably be into that.
    Would they like being incinerated?

Quote Originally Posted by Blesstoise View Post
    Use the destruction of yveltal to ruin the world we know, and build a new world with the power of Xerneas.
    Pretty obvious i think right?
    Only BW has a plot involving both legendaries.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    At first, I used to see Team Flare as more of a corporation, & hoped it would be this generation's equivalent to companies like Silph Co. or the Devon Corporation, but after seeing the new admins and reading about their goal for "a world of beauty," I'm seeing them more as fashionistas now
    They could very well be a corporation specializing in clothing and styling products.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I can already see the exchange with an NPC where they scientists insult their ugly Pokemon after battling them.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Ah! I got it right! My prediction of Team Flare looking to create a beautiful world of their standard came true! Does this mean we'll see them abuse pokemon that don't fit their standard like Feebas?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Who says that XY can't have one as well?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Calling it, they try to nuke places to revert them to their natural beauty.
    Who would win in a fight, Missingno or Diamond and Pearl's incredibly slow abomination of a game Engine?

ok so more female admins then male

Can we suspect the main leader is Female too? Or is Male that is a player and just has more females and the big guy is his right hand man? xD
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Yeah? So?..

Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast