Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

I hope their leader is a woman. Please, Arceus let their leader be a woman.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Well... they definitely have flair. I like their outfits though, they look snazzy. And I'm happy with their apparent goal of making money, it's nice to go back to it after oh so many world domination plots. I hope that they're more of an "out there" sort of team, instead of sticking to the shadows. It'd be cool if they were a well known business or something that were secretly up to shady dealings or something. And presumably things go tits up when they try to capture Xerneas/Yveltal to make money.

e: Actually, maybe that's where Alexa comes in; trying to show Kalos what Team Flare are really up to. Maybe she asks for your help after discovering that you defeated her sister? We see her after the Santalune gym battle, it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I hope their leader is a woman. Please, Arceus let their leader be a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Well... they definitely have flair. I like their outfits though, they look snazzy. And I'm happy with their apparent goal of making money, it's nice to go back to it after oh so many world domination plots. I hope that they're more of an "out there" sort of team, instead of sticking to the shadows. It'd be cool if they were a well known business or something that were secretly up to shady dealings or something. And presumably things go tits up when they try to capture Xerneas/Yveltal to make money.

e: Actually, maybe that's where Alexa comes in; trying to show Kalos what Team Flare are really up to. Maybe she asks for your help after discovering that you defeated her sister? We see her after the Santalune gym battle, it seems
    Alexa could be the leader guys? What a twist that would be hahaha

Based on their outfits I wonder if they will use fire types instead of the generic poison and dark types of other villain teams...
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    Based on their outfits I wonder if they will use fire types instead of the generic poison and dark types of other villain teams...
    im going to guess fire types but something about them screams meowth/purloin payday to me

Quote Originally Posted by Dragrath View Post
    I hope they don't just use Fire types. That would get horribly boring if I could just go 'oh hey Team Flair go Froakie use Surf' and kill 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I hope they don't just use Fire types. That would get horribly boring if I could just go 'oh hey Team Flair go Froakie use Surf' and kill 'em all.
    tbf you could do that in the past with ANY POKEMON as the evil team where weak...

Something tells me that I am going to hate those guys... alot since they are not just evil but also want to make money $$$ meaning they will do something harmful to the Pokémon! Hopefully if your going to loath them alot they might end up in a Karmic death by Yveltal after you defeat them for the final time!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

true it would be bad for them to mono type there always needs to be a mix of types... It would be nice to see diversity in a non admin/ bosses team for once...

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    tbf you could do that in the past with ANY POKEMON as the evil team where weak...
    Still, you wouldn't consistently know you'd have a type advantage unless you're facing Team Magma/Aqua.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

They definitely seem like a snazzy/perky type. Besides the name of Team Flare/Fair they both have a fire like design in their hair, if that were to be the case it would only make sense for them to use fire types. But at the same time, I don't see their objective of just making money as people who use fire types, pay day is perfect for them IMO.

Still, you wouldn't consistently know you'd have a type advantage unless you're facing Team Magma/Aqua.
    yeah you could lol they all used pretty much zubats and purloins etc weak pokemon...

Since their goal is just to make money, and they are the evil team, I don't see how they will be different from Team Rocket. Team Rocket steals Pokemon and then sells them for money. How would Team Flare go about making money, but also be evil, but not steal Pokemon?

I wonder when we will have official word of the team being Flair or Flare. This evil team wants to make money? I guess it makes sense with the France theme and all. Here is hoping that they do not have only poison types and stuff like that.

I could see the boss, preferably female, having Feline-esque Pokemon. Liepard, Persian, Purugly, Delcatty, new cat, something else and...wait for it...their leader is...MADAME BOSS!
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    yeah you could lol they all used pretty much zubats and purloins etc weak pokemon...
    I hope they will actually use Evolved Pokemon with decent base stats/ typings... thats probably the reason I liked Cipher from the game cube games... variety in types...

Can I see a picture of how they look like? I'm sorry, I can't find one.

I can't help but think they have ulterior motives. Just getting money is sort of a disappointment after Plasma was so fleshed out.

And GF is very good at making evil team uniforms cool and stupid at the same time.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

I hope the leader is a female as well. It would be nice considering Kalos is based on France. The female leader can try and make money with her team to look beautiful. How will this compare with other teams though? Will team Flare attempt to capture Xerneas or Yveltal?

Hahaha GUYS !
    Their leader is... FANTINA...

Imagine it...

Fantina ...leader of team Swag!

I'm pretty sure it's fantina...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

The outfits are interesting. They look expensive and dignified. Maybe Team Flare is more well- funded than villainous teams in the past; those uniforms look much more costly to mass issue than the Magma, Rocket, Aqua, Plasma, or even Galactic uniforms. And what practical purpose would dressing in suits serve? Very interesting...
    3DS Friend Code
    1950-8676-5817

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    You have the main site on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    There is picture of what is likely the grunts on the fourth scan on the main page. They're in the bottom left-hand corner in bright orange outfits.

In the eyecatch-thing for this Team on the CoroCoro scans, the guy on the right creeps me out. He reminds me of Slenderman for whatever reason. o.o
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Team Flare's outfits look much more fashionable to fit with the region, maybe they have a cover as a big fashion company with their leader being the brand name CEO. I can see a fashion designer guy/girl being the leader or possibly Tucker/Fantina.. O: Anyways, they look more demonic with their outfits and glasses, but I wish they weren't super orange, maybe black glasses. They do show some promise but I thought they would seek to harness the power of the sun or something along the lines of solar power for their plots (to power a DNA mutation device or something). Hopefully they are incredibly evil, but maybe their name isn't Flare and possibly Team Cinder? Their belt team symbol looks like a C. I just hope they aren't too comical. I want them to be downright evil.

Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast