Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

I'm hoping that they are Team Flair and have a massively effeminate male leader or a character such as Edna Mode from The Incredibles which Stu Deeoh sort of accomplished.

And as with all evil teams I imagine they will mostly concentrate on having the more 'nasty' sort of Pokemon which I imagine could include Pancham and more likely it's evolution, the squids, and other more sinister ghosts etc. that pop up in the future.
    Black 2 FC: 5286 9432 4905

I like Team Flare a lot, physically looking only, though (THAT GUY GRUNT REMINDS ME OF NEO FROM MATRIX!).
    I'm sure they have something behind all this. Like gustavo 14 said earlier, why wanting money if you have nothing to do with it ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbow View Post
    I'm hoping that they are Team Flair and have a massively effeminate male leader or a character such as Edna Mode from The Incredibles which Stu Deeoh sort of accomplished.

And as with all evil teams I imagine they will mostly concentrate on having the more 'nasty' sort of Pokemon which I imagine could include Pancham and more likely it's evolution, the squids, and other more sinister ghosts etc. that pop up in the future.
    I would love to see the main villain be obsessed by Fashion..that would be freaking awesome!!

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I would love to see the main villain be obsessed by Fashion..that would be freaking awesome!!
    Same here, that's why I jokingly suggested Elesa being the leader. Though I can see a cute and innocent girl met in this game's contests or whatever is actually the leader of Team Flare

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I really hope they go back to the RGB/GSC style where the villains where just that. I have enjoyed RSE, DPP and BW2, but it would be nice to see a team that doesn't care about the cover legends. I remember how much more bad-*** Team Rocket seemed compared to the newer teams. Too me illusion of grandeur isn't as intimidating as organized crime.
    I've been thinking about Team Flare all day. I'm actually beginning to think that they may not actually care about summoning the legends. They make money by any means necessary, even if means destroying the environment or creating something that will have a negative impact on Kalos. So instead of summoning Xerneas/Yveltal, the legend comes after them. Perhaps Xerneas/Yveltal has a low opinion on humans already so after they see what Team Flare has done, they lose it and seek to get rid of humanity in Kalos. So not only do you have to finally topple over the Team Flare, you also have to calm down Xerneas/Yveltal.

I also agree with others who believe that either Alexa or Professor Platane (or perhaps both) might be involved with Team Flare, even though it may not actually be intentional. Since Team Flare's goal is to make money, perhaps they have a generous side they use to keep people in their debt. Maybe the fund the professor's research and help Alexa make it big. So maybe later in the game when people start noticing Team Flare is causing trouble they force Alexa to cover up for them on her news reports. As for the Professor, maybe they'll force him to create some type of invention to power up their Pokemon so they'll have less resistance when they rob people of their money.

And yes, I do hope that Gamefreak makes the boss Female. We've had female champions, now let's have a female villain. Us girls are not always sugar and spice and everything nice.

YESSS! Team Flare looks awesome! If I were to choose an evil organization to work with, I would definitely choose them. I mean, look at those outfits.
    I think that their leader should be female. We need a female leader this time and I want her personality to be crazy yet very smart and I also want her to be a fashion freak. A fashion freak as in Lady Gaga fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    I like Team Flare a lot, physically looking only, though (THAT GUY GRUNT REMINDS ME OF NEO FROM MATRIX!).
    I'm sure they have something behind all this. Like gustavo 14 said earlier, why wanting money if you have nothing to do with it ?
    Haha, now that I look at it, they do remind me of The Matrix.
    They look like professionals, in a way.

meh I am not impressed with their designs, and the seem less than impressive when compared to past criminal organizations, I am hopping to see how they turn out to see if they are capable of 1 upping any of the other criminal organizations. granted they aren't horrible but still.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

The money making scheme would be refreshing if it reflects the real world, where evil things aren't done by global corporations to be evil, but rather as a means to meet the bottom line. They just won't care about the consequences of their actions.

I think Fire and Fairy will be their go-to types based on the name and outfits. I also like the red and pink color combo that would create.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Atara85 View Post
    YESSS! Team Flare looks awesome! If I were to choose an evil organization to work with, I would definitely choose them. I mean, look at those outfits.
    I think that their leader should be female. We need a female leader this time and I want her personality to be crazy yet very smart and I also want her to be a fashion freak. A fashion freak as in Lady Gaga fashion.
    Lady gaga being a leader XD Yes please :3
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

I like this team very much from the design to the ambitions. I think the head of this organization should be a famous fashion model who on the outside is adored by the region, but secretly runs this corrupt organization.

Quote Originally Posted by digletman View Post
    Team swag and team YOLO
    Team YOLO. I don't think the player would have to do much to destroy a team like that....they'd pretty much do it themselves.
    Top five favorite pokemon from each generation:

Normal Type Gym trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5789-0631

Friend Safari Type: Poison; Seviper, Venomoth, and Toxicroak.

Wait wait wait, so I'm reading some comments here and there and it says that the line about them wanting money comes out as- "Is there only motivation to make money...?". Because if that's true then there is definitely more to it.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

the Pokemon Fashion Police are Upon us people!!!!! i mean look we got clothing customization the time, we ARE going to get insulted by agent orange and tangerine
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

They'll probably try to capture Xerneas/Yveltal in order to use their powers of Destruction/Life to take over Kalos, and get payed a fortune just to be merciful.

It's a smart plan, and they will basically be forcing the people of Kalos to work for them/get them the riches or else the region will be wiped away completely.

But then there's you who just so happens to run into the blokes right in the middle of their mafia organization in Lumiose.

This is more of a joke theory but, they are gonna want to get the Legendary and sell it for a lot of money!

Yo!!! We haven't had real goons since gen 2 dawg, and they might be even better cuz the way they sound. They sound either like they be hustlin' 24/7, stealing pokemon and sellin them on the black market and what not, gambling and such OR they could them rich business men types representing the evils of the real corporate world and I think you know how they do. But I'm really looking forward to these guys, though they look goofy, they sound like they'd be trill G's man.
    Holding the Pokeworld down since 97

OPG: Original Pokemon Gangsta

Hmu come time Pokemon X and Y come out, I could use a few new rivals to sh-t on lol.

This team looks really promising.
    I'm hoping for them to be involved in organized crime a lot more than the past teams have, though I suppose it won't be that dark of a plot, with kids being the target audience.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

If Team Flare/Flair only wants tons of money then I guess that kind of makes them like Team Rocket. I wonder if they'll even bother going after Xerneas and Yveltal.

Smells like Team Rocket
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

What does everyone make of this article that says the gym leader with mechanical arms and the Professor are part of Team Flair?

http://www.inquisitr.com/842284/poke...ails-revealed/

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    If Team Flare/Flair only wants tons of money then I guess that kind of makes them like Team Rocket. I wonder if they'll even bother going after Xerneas and Yveltal.
    I think they will. I feel like their boss is one of them rich evil businessmen types and wants the main legend to control the world only because money ain't enough for the rich lil muthafu---
    Holding the Pokeworld down since 97

OPG: Original Pokemon Gangsta

Hmu come time Pokemon X and Y come out, I could use a few new rivals to sh-t on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    This is more of a joke theory but, they are gonna want to get the Legendary and sell it for a lot of money!
    Actually, that isn't a bad idea. Not selling it, though. Renting it. Act as mercenaries, get governments (or maybe even big business owners) to pay for you god level being to defeat their enemies. World domination is too much work. Maybe the leader just wants a few billion to live off of for the rest of their life.

I do like this team. It's refreshing to have a less... epic team. As someone who played the games in order, I really can't see Pokemon as a 'save the world!' type adventure. That sort of plot requires a certain level of commitment from the start that Pokemon can't really bring without seriously breaking the formula. Not only that, but world domination plots are reasonably rare irl, while moneymaking schemes are much, much more common.
    I have officially claimed Castform, The Master of all Weather!

Monorpale is my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. If you have a problem with it, you can talk to the tassel hand.

Wait a sec..what if like Ruby and Sapphire there was a different evil team for X Version..
    Just wait for a team called Glacier or Chill to arrive. I wonder if there is a third team? Team Mono!

I am expecting an army of Gok Wans.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Is it just me or does Team Flare look reminiscent of Magmar?
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast