Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2408

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

I actually like the Admins better than the Scientists, except Xerosic (I like him).
    I'm just disappointed when there were more than one... I also like their suits better.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Wanna talk about weirdness in Team Flare....how about dem Admins?

I'm used to Team Admins being unique characters, so uh...when an army of clones of them showed up right before you encounter the box legendary...that kind of took me out of the moment a bit.
    It was the same way in Second Gen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

didn't know that , haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I actually like the Admins better than the Scientists, except Xerosic (I like him).
    I'm just disappointed when there were more than one... I also like their suits better.
    I would like their suits if they didn't have such gaudy belt buckles. I am already not a fan of belt buckles as it is but gold and red belt buckles are just too much for me. Those two colors simply do not mix well in my opinion.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

not sure if it's correct

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Wanna talk about weirdness in Team Flare....how about dem Admins?

I'm used to Team Admins being unique characters, so uh...when an army of clones of them showed up right before you encounter the box legendary...that kind of took me out of the moment a bit.
    Agreed, especially the final room. I was kind of expecting some kind of a Hoard Battle...
    My Platinum Team:

Planned OmegaRuby Team:

Spoiler:- You know, for kids!:
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3800 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
        Spoiler:- You know, for kids!:
        Spoiler:- Well..:

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Yeah, I don't know why everyone's assuming that Lysandre's dead. As far as I'm concerned, if there's no body, there's a chance that they're alive. Yeah, even in Y. Who knows? Maybe he magically teleported or something.

...Okay, that's not really a good suggestion. But I'm sure the writers could make it believable.
    Spreading love for N with every post. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It was the same way in Second Gen.
    Yeah, ancient second gen, like "eleven years ago" second gen. In HG/SS, they're unique people. That niche was kind of filled in with Flare's scientist class, but it was still really, really weird seeing a trainer labeled "admin" and...there're clones of them. We haven't had non-unique Team Admin trainers since...old gen 2.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbro223 View Post
    Agreed, especially the final room. I was kind of expecting some kind of a Hoard Battle...
    Yeah, I thought it was stupid that you had to fight them all one-on-one, too. Pretty tedious :x

So what's the repercussions in Y? In X, AZ's use of the weapon and Xerneas results in immortality, as well as Lysandre. Since Yvetal is the death Pokemon I'm trying to figure out how AZ would be alive, at least.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So what's the repercussions in Y? In X, AZ's use of the weapon and Xerneas results in immortality, as well as Lysandre. Since Yvetal is the death Pokemon I'm trying to figure out how AZ would be alive, at least.
    It's the exact same.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So Yvetal gives eternal life too? Oookay then.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So Yvetal gives eternal life too? Oookay then.
    Xerneas/Yveltal aren't really what are granting him eternal life, the machine is. It doesn't matter what kind of powers the Legendary Pokémon that is being used as the battery possesses; the machine seemingly just draws from their raw power in order to perform a set function of its own. The machine draws all of the life energy that it needs from the Pokémon that are attached to the stones on Route 10.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    yeah but there is also question of his lacky's. Did thet got killed?

Sir Agislash is here! Reporting for duty!

Quote Originally Posted by Morty05 View Post
    yeah but there is also question of his lacky's. Did thet got killed?
    I would guess that at least some of them did, yes.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

I was disappointed with Team Flare. Their goals were obscure and pointless--they seemed to be evil for the sake of being evil, until you talked to Lysandre and found out he was a Cyrus clone. (Admittedly a much cooler-looking Cyrus clone, but a clone nonetheless). Then you found out that Lysandre was just manipulating everyone, and that all of his lackeys are just incredibly stupid, who follow orders for the sake of being the evil guys. I was hoping for something new from the evil Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    It is heavily implied, and given both death, a horrifying war and the Wandering Jew being mentioned and Team Flare essentially attempted genocide, it wouldn't surprise me if Lysandre is suffering a fate worse than death. This is the same game which had a tree possessed by the soul of a dead kid, and the same series which has had the royally screwed up Ghetsis-N relationship and a god-complexed stoic who tried to end the universe
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3800 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    It is heavily implied, and given both death, a horrifying war and the Wandering Jew being mentioned and Team Flare essentially attempted genocide, it wouldn't surprise me if Lysandre is suffering a fate worse than death. This is the same game which had a tree possessed by the soul of a dead kid, and the same series which has had the royally screwed up Ghetsis-N relationship and a god-complexed stoic who tried to end the universe
    It's barely implied at best, the game says nothing on his fate and that belief is based on more on speculation rather then fact. There are no lines or subtext hinting at such a prospect, it's like the "Giovanni committed suicide in HGSS" incident, the worst case scenario is assumed because it's the wanted outcome rather then the intended outcome.

Also, the games take a much more optimistic view on their human characters over the Pokémon. For instance, N isn't Ghetsis' true son (and thus Ghetsis isn't an abusive parent to his biological son, which is even worse then the alternative) and the Striaton triplets aren't the Shadow Triad, both of which were highly speculated dark takes for BW before jossed. Similarly, while the villians typically have insane plans, they haven't gotten a deathly fate to match their actions. The same can happen here, especially if they intend to bring back Lysandre.
    Last edited by Taodragon; 11th November 2013 at 8:27 AM.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Spoiler:- Setting Up the Plan?:
    My Platinum Team:

Planned OmegaRuby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by bigbro223 View Post
        Spoiler:- Setting Up the Plan?:
        Spoiler:- spoils:
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
        Spoiler:- spoils:
        Spoiler:

I really wish they expand their storyline in the next installment (either sequel, prequel, or 3rd version).

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Spoiler:

I really wish they expand their storyline in the next installment (either sequel, prequel, or 3rd version).
    I share that opinion. It felt like Team Flare's and     Spoiler:
    story were really rushed and poorly developed. They didn't do quite as good a job with expanding on their roles as they did with Team Plasma and N back in Gen V. I was overall a little disappointed with how the Team Flare thing was handled... but there's still plenty of time for them to expand upon it.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Come to think about it,not sure whether it was mentioned or not, the Team Flare Scientists are all females correct?@@ sounds like a trend that Team Flare wants female scientists (except Xerosic)
    FC: 4141-3147-5808
    Type : Poison = Kakuna,Venomoth,Whirlipede
    send me a PM if you wanna add me
    looking for
    Pokemon: Ditto FS or 4IV Ditto, Leavanny

Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast