Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394959697 LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2408

Thread: The Team Flare Thread

The grunts were just rich folks that paid and joined to live, right? Why didn't they alert any authorities (gym leaders, police, or elite 4) when there was a lunatic spouting that he wants to kill all Pokemon and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeBash View Post
    The grunts were just rich folks that paid and joined to live, right? Why didn't they alert any authorities (gym leaders, police, or elite 4) when there was a lunatic spouting that he wants to kill all Pokemon and everyone else.
    Authorities doesn't really care about these things (except Pokemon Professors, Champions, and Looker in some cases). The only game wherein they were actively involved was in BW, and slightly in B2W2. And those were only the Gym Leaders.

That said, authorities really need to be more involved.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Authorities doesn't really care about these things (except Pokemon Professors, Champions, and Looker in some cases). The only game wherein they were actively involved was in BW, and slightly in B2W2. And those were only the Gym Leaders.

Well, Malva was involved but was at the wrong point of involvement ._.

I think that the only Gym Leaders outside Unova that even really did anything with the antoginistic Teams were... Crasher Wake?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, Malva was involved but was at the wrong point of involvement ._.

I think that the only Gym Leaders outside Unova that even really did anything with the antoginistic Teams were... Crasher Wake?
    Yes.

Also, I just recalled that in FRLG, Lorelei helps the player in driving out Team Rocket in Icefall Cave. This happens post-game though.

Yes.

Also, I just recalled that in FRLG, Lorelei helps the player in driving out Team Rocket in Icefall Cave. This happens post-game though.
    Indeed she does, I was going to point her out until I realized I put Gym Leaders and I was too lazy to Edit it later ;p

Anyway, though, I find it odd how no others have any relation to them, at all, or help, or, anything.

The gym leaders don't tend to care about the evil teams unless it directly affects them. Even that's kind of stretching it. Sabrina's whole city was overrun with Team Rocket, but nobody in the whole gym made any kind of action against it. Same thing with Whitney and Goldrenrod. Gym leaders are passive at best.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Yep, just him.

Although as far as non-Gym Leader League officials go, we also have Lorelei, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, and... that's it. :|
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    The gym leaders don't tend to care about the evil teams unless it directly affects them.
    I think this is it. Also I doubt many people know how big of an actual threat the Evil Teams are. In XY no one even knows what Team Flare is up to (Calem/Serena says in Pokeball Factory he/she has no idea what their actual plan is). They couldn't really act if they didn't know what they were actually doing.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I think this is it. Also I doubt many people know how big of an actual threat the Evil Teams are. In XY no one even knows what Team Flare is up to (Calem/Serena says in Pokeball Factory he/she has no idea what their actual plan is). They couldn't really act if they didn't know what they were actually doing.
    Well Team Galactic covered as an energy-producer before the events of DPPt (and apparently some of the Grunts and Scientists still thought that as is apparent from dialogue in the Veilstone HQ) so that explains that.

Well Team Galactic covered as an energy-producer before the events of DPPt (and apparently some of the Grunts and Scientists still thought that as is apparent from dialogue in the Veilstone HQ) so that explains that.
    By this point, people should be more wary about Evil Teams. We don't have a specific time line, but we know that the first real evil team (Team Rocket) started their mayhem ten or so years ago, give or take some time. This has been going on for a long time with really terrible results. Not to mention the fact that people are indeed aware of the events as they talk about them, so it's not as though being part of a gang isn't a well known problem. The extreme passivity of the entire league either shows extreme naivety or extreme laziness on their part.

Actually, that would kind of be an interesting storyline for a game. A team gets started to do good, but the Pokemon leaders become paranoid about them and wrongly accuse them of things. This then turns the team evil.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I think it would have been better if team flares grunts were special people chosen by Lysandre.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

well if you look at the only games that you see any authority in is r/b/fr/lg/y and yellow was the only one that you had anything to do with the police giving you a squirtle. and Giovanni had them in his payroll(assumption) and the rest is all post game with the international policeman Looker.
    Last edited by VahnDeathHeart; 6th April 2014 at 1:06 PM. Reason: thought about Looker
    A proud father of three boys who all enjoy pokemon.
    Daddy 1306-7055-3939
    Normal AipombLoudredEevee
    Breed and Train Competition Pokemon, but don't really battle, unless requested.
    Looking for 3/4 iv ditto.
    Am able to breed all pokemon without Ha. Do custom orders and give me time.

Don't know if this has been discussed but here's the deal.

Since the X/Y's RAM ...something was completed and all information in them point to sequels, what do you think will happen to Team Flare? They 'll be the antagonists again or will we have that other villainous team to worry about?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post

Since the X/Y's RAM ...something was completed and all information in them point to sequels, what do you think will happen to Team Flare? They 'll be the antagonists again or will we have that other villainous team to worry about?
    I suspect that it will be the other team from five years before the events of X and Y. Team Flare is completely out-of-commission now.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I suspect that it will be the other team from five years before the events of X and Y. Team Flare is completely out-of-commission now.
    Five years? Where did you get that? Is it stated ingame that the other group appeared in Kalos five years ago?

Five years? Where did you get that? Is it stated ingame that the other group appeared in Kalos five years ago?
    Ah, you know, thinking about it now, I think she said "a few years." Oh well. No big deal.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

What exactly in the dumped info suggests a sequel? Zygarde's possible signature moves?
    I think a paired third version is more likely. But then again, nothing really suggests that either.

Anyway, assuming we get sequels, I think Flare might still be active, but only a smaller group. The main villains might be that "other" group who were searching for the legendaries.

What exactly in the dumped info suggests a sequel? Zygarde's possible signature moves?
    I think a paired third version is more likely. But then again, nothing really suggests that either.

Anyway, assuming we get sequels, I think Flare might still be active, but only a smaller group. The main villains might be that "other" group who were searching for the legendaries.
    Wulava, you've got me thinking. Though I can't remember references to the other group (please can someone direct me to information on this?), the part where you stated that "the main villains might be the "other" group who were searching for legendaries" got me on a train of though.

The Editor-in-Chief at Lumiouse Press has been in search of the "Mythical Pokemon", and according to NPC associates, they've been gone quite a long time. Could the Editor-in-Chief of the Lumiouse Press be a member (albeit an important one) of the aforementioned "other" team?
    You rock, and you rule!

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. Truth is, you can do anything.

Aim for the top, and be...a Pokémon master!!!
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Pokémon X team:
    - Froakie
    - Torchic
    - Bulbasaur
    -?????
    -?????
    -?????

Was there even anything to say that the other team was evil?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post
    Wulava, you've got me thinking. Though I can't remember references to the other group (please can someone direct me to information on this?), the part where you stated that "the main villains might be the "other" group who were searching for legendaries" got me on a train of though.

The Editor-in-Chief at Lumiouse Press has been in search of the "Mythical Pokemon", and according to NPC associates, they've been gone quite a long time. Could the Editor-in-Chief of the Lumiouse Press be a member (albeit an important one) of the aforementioned "other" team?
    Probably. Probably not. We don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Hmmm. Good point. The NPC at Anistar says: "I heard about the incident in Geosenge Town. They say the strange group dressed in red managed to find Yveltal asleep somewhere. A few years back, a different group of people came around here, asking the same questions."

Now that I've read it again, I realize that nothing really suggests that they are evil.

Valid point, Hydrohs. Perhaps it's a good team (though I doubt it), or it could just be a random group (though I doubt this too). It could have been a number of people in all earnest, it could have even been N's Team Plasma. I still think that the Editor-in-Chief at the Lumiouse Press could have something to do with the third version or sequel.

Perhaps the aforementioned "other" group was just a group of Flare members before they formed, or an earlier evil team in the region? This better not mean a prequel...
    You rock, and you rule!

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. Truth is, you can do anything.

Pokémon X team:
    - Froakie
    - Torchic
    - Bulbasaur
    -?????
    -?????
    -?????

I'm just thinking it could be some group dedicated to doing research, and if this is the case there could be some competition between them and either Team Flare or some other evil team. Or something along those lines.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm just thinking it could be some group dedicated to doing research, and if this is the case there could be some competition between them and either Team Flare or some other evil team. Or something along those lines.
    Yes, I see that happening. Perhaps they are somehow related to, or rival, the scientists of Team Flare?
    You rock, and you rule!

Pokémon X team:
    - Froakie
    - Torchic
    - Bulbasaur
    -?????
    -?????
    -?????

Remember people-asking questions makes you evil.

The next game going back in time would be cool. Maybe see lysandre when he was with sycamore/just starting team flare.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

If it was the Lumiose Press, man that would be a pretty cool evil team. I vote Alexa as Commander/Executive because that would be a great plot twist. (For the Anime, too! lol)

Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394959697 LastLast