Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Legendary

My favorite gen III legendary Pokemon is Rayquaza
    SHINY HUNT UPDATES

The Masuda Method Watch
    Currently Hatching For:
    Shiny Bronzor

Hatched Count:60

In terms of use, my favorite would be rayquazza for it's "easy to train, easy to use" feel to it. My favorite based on appearance would 100% be Jarachi
    Training Pokemon like it's going out of style!

My Favorite Legendary Pokemon from Generation 3 is Groudon.
    Groudon is an amazing Pokemon. I just love its design which seems to resemble some kind of dinosaur. Due to its appearance it has drawn comparison to the Tyrannosaurus and from various species of Ankylosauria, such as Euoplocephalus.

Also in the Anime,
    Groudon battled fiercely against Kyogre in episode "The Scuffle of Legends", Which Resulted in a win for Groudon.
    Groudon is definitely one of my favorite legendaries of all-time.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

My favourite generation 3 legendary is Latias, why Latias? because she is better competitively and was better in Pokemon Heroes

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    My Favorite Legendary Pokemon from Generation 3 is Groudon.
    Groudon is an amazing Pokemon. I just love its design which seems to resemble some kind of dinosaur. Due to its appearance it has drawn comparison to the Tyrannosaurus and from various species of Ankylosauria, such as Euoplocephalus.

Also in the Anime,
    Groudon battled fiercely against Kyogre in episode "The Scuffle of Legends", Which Resulted in a win for Groudon.
    Groudon is definitely one of my favorite legendaries of all-time.
    100% agree, but I have another reason. Groudon is epic because he causes a huge drought and can evaporate the ocean.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I would have to you with Latias if we are just picking from R/S/E, I like the way it looks and the stat spread is pretty good in speed and the special stats. But... if it is 3rd including LG and FR I would pick Articuno always liked the ice bird.

Jirachi or Regice.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Latios, i remember going around trying to catch him.
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

Latios. It was awesome both in game and competitive. Kyogre would probably be a close second, however.
    I really need something to put here.

Rayquaza,Deoxys,Mew,Mewtwo,Latios,Latias,Kyogre,Gr oudon,JirachiAnd the 3 Regis
    Big Mudkip Fan

Mine is Zapdos and the Regis

Mewtwo, Latias, and Rayquaza.

Latias I think. So cute! I like Kyogre too.

My shinys: Pokemon Y~ Skrelp, Shellder~Cloyster, Bergmite, Poliwhirl~Politoad, Snorunt~Froslass, Wingull, Quilladin.
    Friend code: 0559-6908-3462. Trying to complete Pokedex. Need Meloetta, Keldeo & Landorus.
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV Online, Final Fantasy X HD.

Kyogre for sure. I have fond memories of wrecking the Elite 4 with it back in my first Sapphire version playthrough~
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

I think I have to say Kyogre, he was the first legendary I caught in gen III.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

It's a close call, to be honest, Hoenn has pretty good, unique Legendaries. Um... probably Latios. I have a bit of a fond memory of running into him when I was one square away from landing on the beach. I was going to cross Route 118, but I decided to turn around for some reason, and I got into a battle with Latios. I thought that was awesome. I have a similar preference to Latias as well if only because Pokémon Heroes is one of my favorite Pokémon movies, and I really loved the brother-sister moments between her and Latios.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Rayquaza. My favorite Pokemon in general, catching this dragon was so satisfying. Rest and Outrage were such a terrifying combo to deal with, I had a harder time catching it more than with any other legendary in any generation. I love the design, the cry, its role in the game, and those stats. And as a shiny hunter, I love shiny Rayquaza. Technically the first predominantly black dragon shiny (Charizard was purple in Gen 2), I like Rayquaza too much to even think twice about this question.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Rayquaza all the way. Love Dragons, and he was my first legendary, first dragon, first lv. 100, one of 6 first E4 defeating Pokemon for me (I actually got LG first but beat Emerald first), and favorite Pokemon overall (though briefly surpassed by Giratina). Outrage is incidentally my favorite move due to this beast.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Groudon! It looks strong as hell because it's huge lol

Lately Deoxys has become a favorite of mine. Like Jirachi, it's an event Pokemon that only a few had access to and that made it really mysterious and desirable. I remember wanting to get Deoxys by any means necessary when the Deoxys movie premiered in the US, but it wasn't until a few years later that I finally got one. I love event Pokemon, so Deoxys has a special place in my heart alongside Latios/Latias and Kyogre.

My favorite is definitely Kyogre, but that maybe because I played the Sapphire version instead of Ruby.
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

Hm.. hard to say, but I would say groudon! I still remember when I got my ruby version back in middle school. I wasted my master ball on him. lol

-Pokemon fan, and gamer since 1996. Great memories!

Well, I originally picked Pokémon Ruby because I liked the look of Groudon, but Kyogre definitely grew on me and he's now by far my favourite... I loved all the Hoenn legendaries though, the Lati's, Deoxys, Jirachi... even the Regi's.

Trading my almost perfect UT Timid Mewtwo! Its IVs are 31/22/31/31/30/31. You can verify the calculation here:

Spoiler:- Credits and my FC:

All of the Hoenn legendaries are aWeSoMe.My favorite is Kyogre because water is my favorite type.Latias is second.

Jirachi is my absolute favorite Hoenn legend <3. I'm also fond of Regice and Groudon, too, but... Not as much as Jirachi.

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast