Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the inspiration for your username?

I like minecraft and minedreigon was my favourite pokemon at the time. Now it's herecross. But I don't really like "minecross.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Well, can't exactly be sure. But it was my dad actually who thought up my username while I was making an internet account for another website (Yahoo I think? Can't exactly remember). Since I liked it and all, I decided to use nathandg0924 and/or similar usernames in many of my accounts in other websites. It's based on my real name and birthdate.

Mines obvious lol typhlosion is my favorite pokemon
    White 2 Team:
    Lvl. 100 (Leader: Nov-Ember)
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100 shiny
    Lvl. 100 white
    Lvl. 100
    Lvl. 100

I joined the forums primarily for the fan-sprite section, and Will is my actual name.

I do think its a bit of a silly name, and most other places I shorten it to WillPS or WPS, but as a wise man on the internet once said, "things change in 12 years, but screen names are forever".
    Will-Powered Spriter

Joined as Djhappy which was the nickname I had for when I was wasted (charming I know).
    Changed it to Sir DJ to fit my classy life xD

i'm a dragon and i like blacks

Default My username...

Myself having a bit of OCD for organisation, my username has to be the same for every website I'm on. My username Flaaffy180 was chosen as Flaaffy is my fav Pokémon and the number 180 is Flaaffys national dex number.

My old username was Mon1010. Which was Monster (Like Pokemon, Digimon...) plus my birthday (October 10.)

I changed it to Monster Guy so people would stop thinking I was Jamaican, and so I can play female characters in RPGs, and use girly avatars, and people would know I was male. xD

I stopped using Whale55 as a username a good 4 years ago. It was one of three forum usernames I used: Wailord55, Wailmer55 and Whale55. The idea behind all three of them was incredibly obvious. I liked whales and the whale pokemon (I still do) and 55 was my favorite number. Thus Whale55 and various other forms were born.

I'll be changing it as soon as I'm allowed to, which won't be for a few months.

Nowadays I go by Isaac because that's a nickname of mine. And Insignificant Organism is what I use most frequently now, out of respect for all my fellow prokaryotes.

Default Changing..

Quote Originally Posted by Whale55 View Post
    I stopped using Whale55 as a username a good 4 years ago. It was one of three forum usernames I used: Wailord55, Wailmer55 and Whale55. The idea behind all three of them was incredibly obvious. I liked whales and the whale pokemon (I still do) and 55 was my favorite number. Thus Whale55 and various other forms were born.

I'll be changing it as soon as I'm allowed to, which won't be for a few months.

Nowadays I go by Isaac because that's a nickname of mine. And Insignificant Organism is what I use most frequently now, out of respect for all my fellow prokaryotes.
    I like Whales, there soooo cool! My current obsession is dogs but with OCD it would kill me to change it to something like DogFlaaffy180. My favourite number is 4 and I have no clue why I didn't have 4 at the end on Flaaffy180. However, on Twitter my name is Flaaffy1804 as someone I know stole my username D=
    Last edited by Flaaffy180; 13th July 2013 at 2:03 PM. Reason: Spelling edit

I guess my user name is self explanatory. I love water types! They always have and always will be my favourite type of Pokémon. The majority of my favourite Pokémon are water types and I love water type moves. Even outside of Pokémon, water is my favourite element and many of my RP human characters are somehow linked to water based magic. Though, I will admit, I could have ended my name with something a little less corny than "For the win"...
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

Default Cool

Instead of FTW you could of had your favourite water type Pokémon on the end

My friend changed my name from what I originally wanted to an OKC Thunder player's name, Russell Westbrook. I hate the Thunder

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

My username came from a typo a friend of mine made on a group chat on Messenger 7-8 years ago when he was trying to spell my real nickname, which should have been Henkka. It sort of has stuck with me ever since.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

My username is literally "Shiny Snivy".

My nickname is Ace, and a spade to me is the most important poker symbol.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Mine is inspired by a 'character' from my favourite anime that I've loved since I was 14 (I'm 22 now T.T). Also my name is Tom and fits inside the name Atomsk... Unfortunately some other Tom had the same idea as me, so the o in my username is actually a zero. Short and simple, I love it.

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

I wanted a Manafi at the time. Simple as that.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Mine is from an old RPG game for the playstation called Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete.

The Magic Emperor is the protagonist of the game.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
    -Bruce Lee

Nothing really specially, as I recall I was gripping about my lack of muse the day I made my account and I slapped soul on the front for some reason.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

i play this tcg called magic the gathering,and there was this set that had this very OP,iconic card.the sets name:worldwake,so i called him the worldwaker,hence,my username
    Last edited by worldwaker; 14th July 2013 at 5:28 AM.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Penguin View Post
    Mine is not really that inspired at all. I just took my favorite color and favorite animal and stuck them together. Though it does refer to my two favorite Pokemon (Flareon and Piplup, if you couldn't already tell) somewhat.

Damn...imagine..being..that...unoriginal...*shifty eyes*

biatch im fabulous

This thread again? Super Mario Bros.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I just used my real life name. Usernames that are just a first name always have nice simplicity to them.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast