Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the inspiration for your username?

Well, I was super original when it came to mine.
    My name is Paddy and i love Turtwigs.
    The FanClub bit was quite spontaneous but ive grown to like it
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Sakava come from the first two letters of my 1st, 2nd and 3rd names. 25 is just a number I use in a lot of places and things.

Kal Mage is a combination from a game called Kal Online, (Korean hardcore mmo) where I enjoy playing Mage classes up until I love being a healer over offensive caster, so Kal from Kal Online, added with Mage, I've always used this type of name for forums and stuff. I also go by KupoSempai, kalmage136, Kupo and Kal Mage.

Valoo is a character from The Wind Waker, one of my favourite video games.

I kind of wish that I had chosen something that wasn't already in use so I didn't have to use the period, but I'll stick with it I guess.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 22nd July 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Shadow XD001 is the codename for the Shadow Lugia in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Great game.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I wanted to think of something more interesting than just a name and some numbers.
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Idk. I went on Random Word Generator, got Navach, and looked it up. It means "a leader usually in the military" which is pretty cool.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 7

Well i am a guy Hence "Mr" and i like to analyse things hence "Analysis"

Well, I love Moltres, Ho-oh, Infernape and Ninetales. Especially, the former two, which is what inspired "Inferno Bird" -- it was homage to the two.

lol idk. I saw that Yamask wasn't taken and I kinda just went for it.
    I regret it now though, and iirc you can't make a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamask View Post
    lol idk. I saw that Yamask wasn't taken and I kinda just went for it.
    I regret it now though, and iirc you can't make a new account.
    I'm pretty sure you can get your name changed every April and October.

Anyway, the inspiration for my name, if I had to guess, was probably money.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

My name came from the fact that I loved Oshawott so much but I loved both of his names in the Japanese and English. I watched the Japanese episodes first so when I heard how adorable he sounded saying "Miju" and then in the dub when he said "wott" I found it hilarious So I just combined the words and bam decent name.

Miju >w<

My first username was known as Papousse. My father gave me this nickname when I was younger so I could laugh of how he was pronouncing it (because, as a baby, I wasn't very smily), but since I'm french, nobody could understand why I was given that nickname.
    So I went with The Prince of May because my favorite character in the anime, in the manga (known as Sapphire, though) and in the games is May. May also happens to be my favorite month. I loved the movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and how Snape nicknamed himself "Prince". I decided to have a similar nickname as well.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 23rd July 2013 at 7:14 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I used to play a game called stickarena and they had different server names. I loved going in the one called sticktopia so that's why I picked this.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

My name is Drew and I thought it be clever if I put "dahrue." I think it's stupid now, haha. Wish there was a way to change it.

Ansem the Wise is a character from kingdom hearts, but im kicking myself that i didn't capitalize the first and last words.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Empoleon is my favorite pokémon, and I wanted an adjective that had the same first letter as it. I thought Elite sounded nice, so I put "The" in front of it and lo and behold, I got my username. Unlike many, I still like my username.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Lykouros is a portmanteau of the Greek word "Lykos", meaning 'wolf', and "Eros', in this case derived from Plato's concept of the word as opposed to the original meaning of sensual desire. To quote Wikipedia (where I originally read on the concept before reading the Symposium), "Plato argues there that eros is initially felt for a person, but with contemplation it can become an appreciation for the beauty within that person, or even an appreciation for beauty itself in an ideal sense."

Wolves are one of my favorite animals, and back when I created this screen name several years ago I thought my personality was similar to that of a wolf's (cliche, yes). I still like it though, it's always available and the only other person who has this name is someone on LoL who I suspect 'borrowed' it from me.

Image drawn by me~

Kuki aka Numbuh 3 was my favorite character from the cartoon Codename: Kids Next Door, so that's why I've been adding the name 'Kuki' into my usernames ever since. I put 'Lady' at the beginning though since obviously Kuki was already taken. ;__;

Actually nothing, just either a username or password I thought of and used for something years ago and use it as my username for most forums now.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I'm a big Eeveelutions fan. In Japanese, Espeon's name is Eifie, and it just sounded good and was an Eeveelution, so I added the Japanese honorific -chan to the end.
    Being ignored displeases me.

I'm a pretty big fan of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole books. Eh, the movie's okay. I also made my account name on another site when I was maybe ten or eleven, so it's understandably unoriginal.
    Author thread post:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...6&postcount=80
    Claims: Archeops, Rival Silver, and Zoo Tycoon 2

Favourite Pokémon: (etc)

"Thecatteam" became a thing for me, oh, years ago (more than ten now, yeesh). My cats' names at the time were Cleo and Tommy. Put 'em together and you get CAT, an acronym. So they were the original The CAT Team. I actually kept with the naming scheme for two more cats (Cleo passed away, Caesar got lost, and Circe is still truckin'), but after Tommy passed away I decided it wasn't really worth it.

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

I was 12 and I couldn't think of anything better than 'espeon' because it's one of my favourites. Naturally that was already taken. I was reading a book in which the main character was named Esther and everyone called her Ezzie so I swapped 'es' with 'ezz' and EzzPeon was born. xD

I'll probably never change my username, I still like it. :')

There's a Wizard and a Trubbish the end
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast