Thread: Pokémon 17th movie

Default Pokémon 17th movie

New Tree-Like Pokemon Revealed Preceding Genesect Film
    Live from Japan! A new tree-like Pokemon has been revealed in an X/Y commercial preceding Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening. It was brown and green like a tree's typical coloring but looked extremely menacing and spider-like. It was seen in a hoard battle. Myself, Gin, and some of our friends have made sketches of the new Pokemon and here's the best we could come up with for now (we ran out of the theater to post it).

tree-pokemon.jpg

I wish they would have a toke a quick picture but i understand why they probably couldn't but maybe that is the huge reveal for next month..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

just from a rough sketch, it looks freaking awesome!!! I can't wait to see the actual art!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Menacing Spider tree?? That actually sounds quite interesting. Cant wait to hear more!

It was revealed in a horde encounter.

I doubt it will be very relevant to the next movie.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    It was revealed in a horde encounter.

I doubt it will be very relevant to the next movie.
    Yep.

Speaking of that, where's our description of the preview movie trailer. Do we already know it it has Yveltal or Xerneas in it?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

By the derpy image, it still looks pretty cool. A better take on tree Pokemon after the happy-go-lucky sudowoodo and Ludicolo.

Looking forward to seeing the trailer.

Wait, were you there, or are you just quoting without actually using the quote button.

Also, what does this have anything to do with the next movie? It was a preview for the games, wasn't it?

It's a regular Pokemon, for goodness sake.

Not gunna lie, when I saw this post, I thought OP was trolling

But hey, can't wait to see it.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Looks like this tree Pokemon is a grass/psychic type. I wonder if this Pokemon is gonna appear in movie 17.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 13th July 2013 at 6:04 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

the teaser trailer only show the kalos starters fighting each other with xerneas and yveltal in the background!!

Im Really looking Forwards to seeing this Pokemon. Serebii confirmed that a Pokemon named "Orotto" does exist and is Described as a Evil Looking Tree Pokemon and was seen Within' a Horde Battle in the Trailer. It will be Interesting to see if this Pokemon stars in M17.
    Last edited by Pokemon1998Ash; 13th July 2013 at 9:53 AM.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Intresting, man these people are fast with Pokemon films.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't think this tree Pokémon will be relevant to the movie, as it was shown in an X/Y gameplay trailer.

The Kalos starters and Xerneas & Yveltal appearing, however, are more of a hint of what to expect in the movie. Not surprising to see these Pokémon, though. I wonder if the movie will only focus on Xerneas and Yveltal, or if it'll get a "Victini"-treatment with a smaller legendary popping up as well.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I don't think this tree Pokémon will be relevant to the movie, as it was shown in an X/Y gameplay trailer.

The Kalos starters and Xerneas & Yveltal appearing, however, are more of a hint of what to expect in the movie. Not surprising to see these Pokémon, though. I wonder if the movie will only focus on Xerneas and Yveltal, or if it'll get a "Victini"-treatment with a smaller legendary popping up as well.
    i think i would rather just see yveltal and xerneas, so as to have more focus on them. i want to see a real focus on the story of these two pokemon.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Sort of reminds me of that one Digimon. Still pretty cool, I wonder if it will be a stand alone Pokemon or have other stages. Looks like if it does it will be the final stage.

So were the shown any characters!??? Maybe Ash and some of the new kids?!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by PsYcOjOhNnY View Post
    Sort of reminds me of that one Digimon.
    Cherrymon. Reminded me of it aswell.

Anyways, i'm curiours what will the first X/Y movie bring us!

We already have a thread for Movie 17: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...XY-Summer-2014

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal