Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gravity Falls, anyone?

Default Gravity Falls, anyone?

This is gonna be about my favorite cartoon this generation, Gravity Falls. The show is about two twin siblings, Mabel and Dipper Pines that are sent to a museum, the Mystery Shack in Oregon to stay with their Uncle Stan(or Gruncle, or something). I heard it was based on the creator's childhood with his own twin sister, and they're based on the twins.

So, what's your favorite episode, character, or part of the show? Did it make you excited about that, or did it make you wonder about how interesting it was?

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

The latest episode was AWESOME! What's going to happen next? What does Bill have to do with Stan? Will we learn the meaning of the symbols surrounding Bill? And has Gideon won at last? GAH! The suspense is KILLING ME!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    The latest episode was AWESOME! What's going to happen next? What does Bill have to do with Stan? Will we learn the meaning of the symbols surrounding Bill? And has Gideon won at last? GAH! The suspense is KILLING ME!
    I watched that last night too! I mean, I felt bad for Dipper until I learned about Stan's past and that made me wonder how Dipper may be like after Gideon destroys the shack. We all know Dipper's a weakling for his age, but he's different than being weak in my opinion.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I am in love with this show, seriously. Yeah, it's a cartoon, but it's really dark and mysterious. You actually have to piece together secrets about it, which i find really awesome. Anyway, the new episode. I saw it last week (I have my sources~) and i almost smashed my computer. Cliffhangers, Bill Cipher, and... It was just too awesome to me. Bill is now my favorite character, and i hope to see more of him (and i'm sure we will).

That cliffhanger.... hurry up next week's episode! Any way has anyone figured out some of the codes at bottom of the credits for each episode (and saw bigfoot in the opening)? Also what about those thories on certain charaters like Robbie being a zombie...

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    That cliffhanger.... hurry up next week's episode! Any way has anyone figured out some of the codes at bottom of the credits for each episode (and saw bigfoot in the opening)? Also what about those thories on certain charaters like Robbie being a zombie...
    You can find all the codes here on the wikia. They actually gave a hint that Bill was going to appear in the early episodes, which were in code.

I love this show, but I haven't seen the last few episodes. I haven't been really watching that much TV lately. I need to see if they are On Demand or something.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

This show is godly. It is reviving disney channel

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Dear lord, they cryptogram in Rumble's Revenge...

The producers thought of everything.

It's everything Scooby Doo should have been.
    Or lots of mystery themed cartoons for that matter, with the exception of Case Closed which does a great job at being simple and consistent.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Finally! Some other Gravity Falls fans! I really like the effort they put into the show. Obviously, the producers care about it. The jokes and puns are very entertaining to me. This show is the ONLY show that has used dark humor I've actually found funny. The main characters are well developed, unique, likeable, and get more complex as the story goes on. The reoccurring villains have their moments. By the way, what's up with Gideon's mother?

But I am noticing the quality is suffering slightly as the episodes goes on. I hope this is only temporary. I do have to say that I like the continuing narrative they have with the books. There really is an underlying sense of suspense that makes me want to watch it even more.

The secret codes are a nice touch too.

"Gideon Rises" is coming soon.

^By coming soon 8/2/13.

Oh I find this cartoon sooooooo funny lol specially the episode where Mabel goes out with Norman (the gnomes)
    I love Eevee!!!

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2119lef.gif[/IMG]
    ~A credit to ShinyGirl for the Eevee lickie~

I love this show. Its air of suspense kills me, and I like how it uses puns and cliffhangers.
    Im also desperate to know Dippers real name. Even though that President guy called him Roderick, I noticed that Dipper denies that as his name.

I can't find my toothbrush, and it's REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!

I've only seen it a couple times but it looks like a pretty good show. It seems similar to Regular Show and Adventure Time from what i've seen, which is a good thing

Just starting to get into the show and already I'm loving it! I love Grunkle Stan's antics, but I think my favorites bits with are, the duchess approves, the one about his cataracts, and just the whole episode Boyz Crazy. "Finally, an excuse to punch a teenager in the face! Lets go!" And of course, "road safety laws, prepared to be ignored!"
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

So, tonight is the big finale. I'm actually really excited for this since we've all been sort of waiting for a year now. At least tonight we'll find out who owns the first book..

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Nightshade View Post
    So, tonight is the big finale. I'm actually really excited for this since we've all been sort of waiting for a year now. At least tonight we'll find out who owns the first book..
    That's tonight? Sweet! XD I can't wait for Grunkle Stan antics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    That's tonight? Sweet! XD I can't wait for Grunkle Stan antics
    Perhaps we'll learn his relation to Bill and what's behind his vending machine.

Plus, a cryptogram said that there was a secret society in Gravity Falls.
    Last edited by matt0044; 2nd August 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Oh, this show! I kinda like it. I really want to watch the finale, but the show is so creepy to me...

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Perhaps we'll learn his relation to Bill and what's behind his vending machine.

Plus, a cryptogram said that there was a secret society in Gravity Falls.
    Man, I just started getting into the show, so I still have to go back and figure these mysteries out. I would've never thought there would be so many in this show. I do know who Bill is though, so that makes things easier XD

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Nightshade View Post
    Okay, I'm going to guess that Stan owns the first book; he is hiding something behind that vending machine. Maybe by destroying the shack everyone finds out?

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    Okay, I'm going to guess that Stan owns the first book; he is hiding something behind that vending machine. Maybe by destroying the shack everyone finds out?
    I'm guessing that Old Mc-Something guy has it. I forgot his name though XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast