Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gravity Falls, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by The Super Kid View Post
    I'm guessing that Old Mc-Something guy has it. I forgot his name though XD
    Old Man McGucket.

Oh man, that was great! Since I'm a new viewer I had no idea to think that

Spoiler:- Spoilers, duh:

That and we saw actual blood. Didn't see that one coming.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Let me just say that the finale was AMAZING. I swear that cliffhanger made me freak out, but.. That's what I get. Anyway, i have a huge discovery that i saw on tumblr..:

Spoiler:- spoils:

I don't even know what that could signify, but maybe he will play an important role in season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Nightshade View Post
    Let me just say that the finale was AMAZING. I swear that cliffhanger made me freak out, but.. That's what I get. Anyway, i have a huge discovery that i saw on tumblr..:

I don't even know what that could signify, but maybe he will play an important role in season 2?
    Omigosh, I completely missed that! How could I miss that?! XD What I can't wait for is to see the decoded message at the end. It probably says something generic like, see you in season 2, or something.

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Nightshade View Post

That or the guy was simply a cameo.

I like the characters seem to be showing some character growth. It makes me want to invest in the show even more.

But damn, the ending was awesome and definitely makes me want to watch Season 2. But I do have some speculation:

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

The time traver was probaby just there cleaning up anything that was left there from Dipper and Mabel's time romp.

My quess that Stan got Gildon's book 2 is beacuase Gildon left it there when he went to go after the twins in the robot.

Now what is that thing that Stan made.... a stargate?!... a key to the deathly hallows?! Bring on season 2!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    My quess that Stan got Gildon's book 2 is becuase Gildon left it there when he went to go after the twins in the robot.
    Stan frisk Gideon for the deed and Book 2 fell out in the process.

Also, GRAPPLING HOOK! Seriously though, that plot twist there was brilliantly set up in that it practically never was.
    Last edited by matt0044; 3rd August 2013 at 5:38 PM.

Absolutely awesome. HURRY UP SEASON 2! So much suspence in this series, and wow, I didn't even think Stan would have it. Its interesting that in the episode they were speaking about the great 3 books' power, and Stan seemed to reveal it.

Hurry season 2!

I casually watched the episode will Bill the Pyramid thing and I love this show now.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I also like how Stan is shown to really be caring of Dipper and Mabel. I love them jerks with hearts of gold.

The season finale had such a different tone that it felt like I was watching an entirely different show.
    But cliffhangers... They're even worse when they don't make sense.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    The season finale had such a different tone that it felt like I was watching an entirely different show.
    It's known as a Drama Bomb Finale.
    Yeah, the wait for Season 2 is already eating at me.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I also like how Stan is shown to really be caring of Dipper and Mabel. I love them jerks with hearts of gold.
    I really like that about this show. Even though he seems like an idiotic jerk at times, he's also a kind hearted man looking out for his niece and nephew...and he happens to have hilarious dialogue. That always helps

Watched a second episode today, the one with the pterodactyl abducting the pig.

I'm really liking this. I love the humour and the weirdness of the show in general, but the characters aren't all susceptible to the weirdness, unlike, say, Adventure Time. The animation is beautiful too.

I think I may like it better than AT.

I really really dislike this show. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Rimi View Post
    Good to know....why are you here again?

And Shneak, that was one of the very first Gravity Falls episodes I watched XD I love the wit in these kinds of shows

Good for you? Congrats on increasing your post count by one and contributing nothing to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight
    I really like that about this show. Even though he seems like an idiotic jerk at times, he's also a kind hearted man looking out for his niece and nephew...and he happens to have hilarious dialogue. That always helps.
    Stan is probably using the appearance of being a jerk as a facade. Maybe he just really doesn't want people, especially his niece and nephew, to get hurt.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    Good for you? Congrats on increasing your post count by one and contributing nothing to the conversation.

Stan is probably using the appearance of being a jerk as a facade. Maybe he just really doesn't want people, especially his niece and nephew, to get hurt.
    Wow, didn't think of that. That's a good pretext on his part then

I love this show. Well, what I've seen of it. Dish doesn't give us Disney Channel only Disney XD. It airs on that channel every once in a great while.
    Does anyone know a website where I can see episodes?
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

So the creator of this series is a pretty hilarious guy. He did an AMA on Reddit and also mentioned that it may be a year for new episodes.

...Then why are you here ._. It has nothing to do with the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    Yeah, it really is. At the moment, it seemed mysterious, then more serious, then even sadder by the middle of the finale, then it got violent.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

A few months ago I was hooked on it, but I've pretty much lost my interest in it now for whatever reason.

It's a good series. I love the interaction between Mabel and Dipper, as well as the slow release of information until that fantastic ending of the season.

"Here we go."

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    A few months ago I was hooked on it, but I've pretty much lost my interest in it now for whatever reason.
    Did you check up the season finale (And the Bill Cipher episode before it)? I felt the same way at first (It took forever to get a new episode after Boyz Crazy), but damn, that was amazing.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/24673g8.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to Astral Shadow and Equal-To-Heaven for the signature assets.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/aayd7r.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Wow, didn't think of that. That's a good pretext on his part then
    I think Stan is smarter than he appears, and that's a prime example; look at the last episode, it proves this right.

GTFO
    wow, the inconsistency is real. y'all should message me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast