View Poll Results: What improvements do you most want to see in the shop?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • More UT Flawlesses

    6 40.00%
  • More Ev'd Flawlesses

    6 40.00%
  • More activity on owner's part

    3 20.00%
  • Abolishing the credit system

    0 0%
  • Other, I'll send a pm the owner the problem

    0 0%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 192

Thread: C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar

    Welcome to my Trade Shop

    Trades only are performed Weekends but requests will noted unless stated, thank you

    Credits to FairyWitch for the amazing artwork!
    Rules:
    1. Obviously, standard Serebii rules apply
    2. If you have any questions/problems about my shop, feel free to pm me.
    3. I do not accept hacks.
    4. Pokemon in my shop are cloned, and accept clones too
    5. I do not want to ban people from my shop so don't spam, harass or post anything stupid or irrelevant here.

    Banned List
    [SPOILER] Nobody yet so lets keep it that way! [/SPOILER]


    I will be using this credit system for my shop:

    UT Non-Shiny Flawless- 3 credits
    UT Shiny Flawless- 5 credits
    EV'd Non-Shiny Flawless- 6 credits
    EV'd Shiny Flawless -10 credits
    DW ability-3 credits
    Bonus Credits can be given for if the pokemon is:
    -Completely flawless
    -DW World Ability
    -Egg moves
    -Major want
    -Hidden Power

    *If EV'd please tell me the spread, thank you!*

    All leftover balances will be recorded here for future use
        Spoiler:- Balances:


    Each pokemon in each category will be worth that much too.

    OK. Enough rules, Trading Time!

    My Pokemon:

        Spoiler:- Shiny UT Flawlesses:



        Spoiler:- EV'd Shiny Flawless:


        Spoiler:- DW ability list:


    These lists will get updated as I receive more pokemon and continue to upload the few I already have

    RNG requests are unavailable at the moment




    -Shiny flawless UT Eevee - all natures
    -Shiny Flawless UT Mewtwo - Modest
    -Flawless Pichu with Volt Tackle- Adamant(Must be nicknameable)
    -Shiny Flawless Starters
    -Any shiny or non-shiny flawless pokemon not present in above lists, don't be afraid to offer, I don't bite^^

    Other Services

    Cloning- C.y.a.n
    EV Trainer- MajesticPrince
    RNGer- Kyorge-D
    Items- C.y.a.n


    PM me if interested in a post

    Igrone the below attachment. I dont know why it is here.
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 31st December 2013 at 6:34 PM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Grats on the new shop looking forward to seeing this grow a bunch~
    Any specific pokemon you'd be wanting for pawniard and scraggy? I have quite a few ev'd level 100 shinies, UT shinies and such.

        Spoiler:- list:

    Just ask if you want more information on any of them... I'd rather not try to type it all out xD
    Last edited by MajesticPrince; 16th July 2013 at 11:47 PM.

    Black 2 FC: 3311-5646-0089
        Spoiler:- Currently seeking:

        Spoiler:- UT flawless shiny offers list:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Heya, gz on the shop ^^

    I'm interested in Pawniard and Druddigon. Check my shop for offers.
    And yay, Doctor Who fan
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Gratz on the shop!

    I'm interested in your Carvanha. I have:

    If it's Shiny Flawless, I have:

    Relaxed Ferroseed (Sp. Atk IV is 11, and Speed IV is 0), with Egg Moves Leech Seed and Spikes
    Naive Bagon with Egg Moves Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump and DW Ability
    Timid Swift Swim Surskit with Egg Move Hydro Pump
    Timid Gastly with Egg Move Disable
    Timid Larvesta
    Hasty Snover (Moves Leech Seed, Wood Hammer, Blizzard, HP [FIRE]. IVs are 31/31/30/30/31/30)
    Jolly Brave Bird Zubat
    Relaxed Onix, with 0 speed ivs.


    If it's Flawless Non-shiny, I have quite a few more. I'll list them if you want to consider them too.

    If it's Event, I have: PC Flawless Timid Shaymin (6 attack iv) JAPANESE, CURED POKERUS
    Timid Flawless Jirachi, SMR2010
    Timid HP Ice Celebi, JAPANESE, CURED POKERUS
    Timid English Keldeo, Flawless/HP Ghost/HP Ice
    Timid/Naive Meleotta, Flawless.

    I can also do custom RNGs.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,848

    Default

    gratz on the shop c.y.a.n thats a pretty good looking banner there in the opening anyway ill be looking forward to seeing your shop grow if i need anything ill give a post...i normally look for dw females that i don't have...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Grats on the new shop looking forward to seeing this grow a bunch~
    Any specific pokemon you'd be wanting for pawniard and scraggy? I have quite a few ev'd level 100 shinies, UT shinies and such.

        Spoiler:- list:

    Just ask if you want more information on any of them... I'd rather not try to type it all out xD
    Yay first customer! thanks! there are so many nice pokemon in the list. i'll go for Baziken and Piplup. What are their natures and are they near flawless or completely? Also blazikens ev spread thanks^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Heya, gz on the shop ^^

    I'm interested in Pawniard and Druddigon. Check my shop for offers.
    And yay, Doctor Who fan
    Yay, Who fan! I'd like the metagross thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Gratz on the shop!

    I'm interested in your Carvanha. I have:

    If it's Shiny Flawless, I have:

    Relaxed Ferroseed (Sp. Atk IV is 11, and Speed IV is 0), with Egg Moves Leech Seed and Spikes
    Naive Bagon with Egg Moves Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump and DW Ability
    Timid Swift Swim Surskit with Egg Move Hydro Pump
    Timid Gastly with Egg Move Disable
    Timid Larvesta
    Hasty Snover (Moves Leech Seed, Wood Hammer, Blizzard, HP [FIRE]. IVs are 31/31/30/30/31/30)
    Jolly Brave Bird Zubat
    Relaxed Onix, with 0 speed ivs.


    If it's Flawless Non-shiny, I have quite a few more. I'll list them if you want to consider them too.

    If it's Event, I have: PC Flawless Timid Shaymin (6 attack iv) JAPANESE, CURED POKERUS
    Timid Flawless Jirachi, SMR2010
    Timid HP Ice Celebi, JAPANESE, CURED POKERUS
    Timid English Keldeo, Flawless/HP Ghost/HP Ice
    Timid/Naive Meleotta, Flawless.

    I can also do custom RNGs.
    Thank you and I'm interested in your Gastly. Is it completely flawless?


    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    gratz on the shop c.y.a.n thats a pretty good looking banner there in the opening anyway ill be looking forward to seeing your shop grow if i need anything ill give a post...i normally look for dw females that i don't have...
    Thank you so much, I owe you big time so if you ever see anything in the shop you want just take it, ok^^ If I ever get some good ones I'll let you know!
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 16th July 2013 at 9:17 AM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Yay, Who fan! I'd like the metagross thanks!
    For both? if you can cloneback you're free to pick another
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Yay first customer! thanks! there are so many nice pokemon in the list. i'll go for Baziken and Piplup. What are their natures and are they near flawless or completely? Also blazikens ev spread thanks^^
    You're very welcome oh and depending on what you need in an ev trainer I might be able to do it, though I'd only want to have like, 2 slots open at a time ^^;

    Ah I forgot to mention all pokemon with an * next to the name is nicknamed. The Blaziken is named McChicken.. not sure if that's to your tastes. Blaziken's IVs are flawless except in special attack, and it has an EV spread of 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd with an Adamant nature.
    Piplup is UT but it has pretty bad IVs in my opinion, 24/6/13/30/7/28 with a Brave nature.

    Black 2 FC: 3311-5646-0089
        Spoiler:- Currently seeking:

        Spoiler:- UT flawless shiny offers list:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    For both? if you can cloneback you're free to pick another
    OKAY^^ ill take the zorua with hp ice in your shop. the excess 5 points will be there if you ever want to get another ut shiny pokemon. Thanks do you want to trade now? or later?

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    You're very welcome oh and depending on what you need in an ev trainer I might be able to do it, though I'd only want to have like, 2 slots open at a time ^^;

    Ah I forgot to mention all pokemon with an * next to the name is nicknamed. The Blaziken is named McChicken.. not sure if that's to your tastes. Blaziken's IVs are flawless except in special attack, and it has an EV spread of 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd with an Adamant nature.
    Piplup is UT but it has pretty bad IVs in my opinion, 24/6/13/30/7/28 with a Brave nature.
    Eh, ok ill have another look^^

    Bulbasaur and cydaquil? what do their ivs look like?

    that's great if you want to an ev trainer. I doubt it will even be used much but to have one in case.
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 16th July 2013 at 9:49 AM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    OKAY^^ ill take the zorua with hp ice in your shop. the excess 5 points will be there if you ever want to get another ut shiny pokemon. Thanks do you want to trade now? or later?


    Eh, ok ill have another look^^

    Bulbasaur and cydaquil? what do their ivs look like?

    that's great if you want to an ev trainer. I doubt it will even be used much but to have one in case.
    If you can cloneback I can trade now Metagross and Zorua for Druddigon and Pawniard ^^

    Which FC do I use?
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Eh, ok ill have another look^^

    Bulbasaur and cydaquil? what do their ivs look like?

    that's great if you want to an ev trainer. I doubt it will even be used much but to have one in case.
    Bulbasaur is flawless with a modest nature, and Cyndaquil is 24/16/16/615/17 with a calm nature.

    And okay then, sign me up
    Oh also if you should need it, I can clone from pkm files, just in case there's people who don't want to trade the actual pokemon.
    Last edited by MajesticPrince; 16th July 2013 at 9:54 AM.

    Black 2 FC: 3311-5646-0089
        Spoiler:- Currently seeking:

        Spoiler:- UT flawless shiny offers list:

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    If you can cloneback I can trade now Metagross and Zorua for Druddigon and Pawniard ^^

    Which FC do I use?
    OKay, let me clone the Druddigon and Pawniard and then we'll trade.
    I'm using the W2 fc

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Bulbasaur is flawless with a modest nature, and Cyndaquil is 24/16/16/615/17 with a calm nature.

    And okay then, sign me up
    Oh also if you should need it, I can clone from pkm files, just in case there's people who don't want to trade the actual pokemon.
    Ill take bulbasaur but not cyda. What pokemon there are completely flawless? ill take anyone of them, so you can pick^^

    Great, im adding you to the list now^^

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Yes, my Gastly is completely flawless.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    OKay, let me clone the Druddigon and Pawniard and then we'll trade.
    I'm using the W2 fc


    Ill take bulbasaur but not cyda. What pokemon there are completely flawless? ill take anyone of them, so you can pick^^

    Great, im adding you to the list now^^
    Waiting in the wifi room
    If there's anything else in my shop you're interested just post in my shop and we can work something out then ;p
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    I'll take bulbasaur but not cyda. What pokemon there are completely flawless? ill take anyone of them, so you can pick^^

    Great, im adding you to the list now^^
    Okay I'll make the second a surprise then are you free to trade now? Oh and which of your FCs would you like me to use?

    Black 2 FC: 3311-5646-0089
        Spoiler:- Currently seeking:

        Spoiler:- UT flawless shiny offers list:

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Yes, my Gastly is completely flawless.
    okay, perfect. i can trade in a mintue if you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Okay I'll make the second a surprise then are you free to trade now? Oh and which of your FCs would you like me to use?
    yep, ill be using white 2
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 16th July 2013 at 10:20 AM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Sure. Which FC are you using?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Sure. Which FC are you using?
    I'll be using black

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Waiting in the wifi room
    If there's anything else in my shop you're interested just post in my shop and we can work something out then ;p
    great, ill be heading in now and ill have a look in your shop again
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 16th July 2013 at 10:25 AM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Alright, I'll be in the room.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Alright, I'll be in the room.
    i have two trades to do first so please stand by, thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    Okay I'll make the second a surprise then are you free to trade now? Oh and which of your FCs would you like me to use?
    Thank you, just curious what is the spread of the chimchar or it completely flawless?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Waiting in the wifi room
    If there's anything else in my shop you're interested just post in my shop and we can work something out then ;p
    thanks, ill see you around and will probably be at your shop soon^^

    editd: kyorge just entering your fc and heading in then thanks
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 16th July 2013 at 10:48 AM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    thanks, ill see you around and will probably be at your shop soon^^
    Yep, tyvm for the trade ^^ I'll wait for the cloneback I don't need a cloneback for the Metagross (was already cloned) but could you clone Zorua twice for me instead?
    3DS FC: 0817 4024 6279 -
    In-Game Name: Chayra

    Timezone: GMT+2

    Come join our community at Team Enchanted Garden!



    Credit to Brutaka for the userbar & button, Cloney for the Subs

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Alright. We'll have to be really quick, though, since I'm supposed to be going out in a few minutes...

    EDIT: Sorry, I really have to go. Can we reschedule?
    Last edited by KYOGRE-D; 16th July 2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aranox View Post
    Yep, tyvm for the trade ^^ I'll wait for the cloneback I don't need a cloneback for the Metagross (was already cloned) but could you clone Zorua twice for me instead?
    oops forgot, ill get to it now^^


    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Alright. We'll have to be really quick, though, since I'm supposed to be going out in a few minutes...

    EDIT: Sorry, I really have to go. Can we reschedule?
    of course just send me a vm/pm when you are on^^

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    The chimchar is flawless

    Black 2 FC: 3311-5646-0089
        Spoiler:- Currently seeking:

        Spoiler:- UT flawless shiny offers list:

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajesticPrince View Post
    The chimchar is flawless
    brillant thank you! hope to do business again!

    also want to say thanks to whoever rated my shop 4 stars means alot so thank you!!!!!!

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •