View Poll Results: What improvements do you most want to see in the shop?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • More UT Flawlesses

    6 40.00%
  • More Ev'd Flawlesses

    6 40.00%
  • More activity on owner's part

    3 20.00%
  • Abolishing the credit system

    0 0%
  • Other, I'll send a pm the owner the problem

    0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 192

Thread: C.y.a.n's Trading Bazaar

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I'm at work right now so I don't have my DS D: sorry! What time zone are you? I can't trade until at least 4:30 PM today. I can definitely EV train the Pokemon you are giving me and trade them back to you for other Pokes in your shop though. I'm getting tired of IV breeding xD
    GMT+0, I'm not going to be around later though but I'll see now it goes.

    I know iv breeding is annoying^^' thank Arcues for RNG! Sorry, I meant that in my last message that you can trade them for other pokemon in the shop^^

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    GMT+0, I'm not going to be around later though but I'll see now it goes.

    I know iv breeding is annoying^^' thank Arcues for RNG! Sorry, I meant that in my last message that you can trade them for other pokemon in the shop^^
    I'm GMT-5, so 4:30 here is 9:30 there xD well, if you're not available then, we can trade on the weekend. There is an anime convention in my area this weekend, so I will probably only be available late afternoon or evening, until Sunday, when I am free all day. I wish I could RNG, but the process is too hard for me to understand and I can never get the timing right, or the seeds. D:

    I know that's what you meant, I'm sure by the time I get around to training those pokemon, you will have tons of other Pokemon added to your shop for me to choose from
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895


    Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

    *Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I'm GMT-5, so 4:30 here is 9:30 there xD well, if you're not available then, we can trade on the weekend. There is an anime convention in my area this weekend, so I will probably only be available late afternoon or evening, until Sunday, when I am free all day. I wish I could RNG, but the process is too hard for me to understand and I can never get the timing right, or the seeds. D:

    I know that's what you meant, I'm sure by the time I get around to training those pokemon, you will have tons of other Pokemon added to your shop for me to choose from
    Sunday it is I guess^^ wish there was more conventions where I lived :/ have fun anyways

    I hope it has been a go slow for quite a while now

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Hello, doctor who fan. That shiny near flawless terrakion gets my interest. I can send you a flawless non shiny rhyperoir (completely flawless) it's also untrained. Please send back a clone. Thanks. Could we do this please?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Hello, doctor who fan. That shiny near flawless terrakion gets my interest. I can send you a flawless non shiny rhyperoir (completely flawless) it's also untrained. Please send back a clone. Thanks. Could we do this please?
    Hey^^ What nature is the rhyperior?

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Hey^^ What nature is the rhyperior?
    Naughty. (+ attack, - spd) sound good?



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Naughty. (+ attack, - spd) sound good?
    Sorry, but Naughty actually is +atk -sp.def. Sorry but I can't say I have an interest because of the nature:/

    Is there anything else you have to offer?

    Edited: actually, I'm interested. I found a set I can use it with. And since you said please I'll give it to^^
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 2nd August 2013 at 3:08 PM.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Sorry, but Naughty actually is +atk -sp.def. Sorry but I can't say I have an interest because of the nature:/

    Is there anything else you have to offer?

    Edited: actually, I'm interested. I found a set I can use it with. And since you said please I'll give it to^^
    Thanks! My problems are solved! Also, I have pinsir with 31/31/29/x/26/31 jolly.



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Thanks! My problems are solved! Also, I have pinsir with 31/31/29/x/26/31 jolly.
    Your welcome^^ No, it's fine, I can't trade now but can trade tomorrow if that's okay?

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gaur Plain
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Your welcome^^ No, it's fine, I can't trade now but can trade tomorrow if that's okay?
    That's 100% fine by me!



        Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:
    .

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey I know it's not much, but I have a jolly dw bagon with perfect IVs in defense and special attack and has the egg moves dragon dance and hydro pump. Is there anything I can get for it? I can also breed dwf pokemon that are in my signature.
    3DS FC: 2079-6763-2506
    IGN: Harsal




  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokePnguin View Post
    Hey I know it's not much, but I have a jolly dw bagon with perfect IVs in defense and special attack and has the egg moves dragon dance and hydro pump. Is there anything I can get for it? I can also breed dwf pokemon that are in my signature.
    I could use it for breeding so I'll take it^^. You can have anything from the UT section if that's alright.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7

    Default Larvitar

    Hello! i am new to using trade shops so i dont really know how this works. i have an ut lvl 44 adamant technician scyther with the ivs of 31/31/31/x/31/21. i am looking for a flawless larvitar. i can breed relaxed ferroseeds with egg moves spikes and leech seed and ivs 31/31/31/x/31/x cant breed a 0 speed iv though
    Game: X
    FC: 0344-9580-2858
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, and Spiritomb


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE SHOP!
    The Harken Pokemon and Service Shop

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenKong View Post
    Hello! i am new to using trade shops so i dont really know how this works. i have an ut lvl 44 adamant technician scyther with the ivs of 31/31/31/x/31/21. i am looking for a flawless larvitar. i can breed relaxed ferroseeds with egg moves spikes and leech seed and ivs 31/31/31/x/31/x cant breed a 0 speed iv though
    you may need to check the front he list all what he has on there btw...all trade shops list what they have looking at the front he doesn't have one...

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenKong View Post
    Hello! i am new to using trade shops so i dont really know how this works. i have an ut lvl 44 adamant technician scyther with the ivs of 31/31/31/x/31/21. i am looking for a flawless larvitar. i can breed relaxed ferroseeds with egg moves spikes and leech seed and ivs 31/31/31/x/31/x cant breed a 0 speed iv though
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    you may need to check the front he list all what he has on there btw...all trade shops list what they have looking at the front he doesn't have one...
    Basically what she said^^ Thanks FairyWitch^^

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7

    Default

    oops! i, sorry about that. i went to the front this time :,) and saw a ut jolly flawless scraggy. i was wondering about making a trade it. i have what i mentioned above. i cant rng so the most i can iv breed is 4 and i have for dwfs for trade
    Game: X
    FC: 0344-9580-2858
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, and Spiritomb


    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE SHOP!
    The Harken Pokemon and Service Shop

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenKong View Post
    oops! i, sorry about that. i went to the front this time :,) and saw a ut jolly flawless scraggy. i was wondering about making a trade it. i have what i mentioned above. i cant rng so the most i can iv breed is 4 and i have for dwfs for trade
    I can RNG, well I sort of can, but I use the ferroseed to breed one with 0 iv in speed. It will give better chances so I'll take it

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    I could use it for breeding so I'll take it^^. You can have anything from the UT section if that's alright.
    Um I just want to let you know that it is male, not female. All of the DW pokemon in my signature are female though.
    3DS FC: 2079-6763-2506
    IGN: Harsal




  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokePnguin View Post
    Um I just want to let you know that it is male, not female. All of the DW pokemon in my signature are female though.
    Sorry but who are you? I was trading with KenKong

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Sorry but who are you? I was trading with KenKong
    Look a few lines above this. I was giving the DW Bagon and you said you could use it.
    3DS FC: 2079-6763-2506
    IGN: Harsal




  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokePnguin View Post
    Look a few lines above this. I was giving the DW Bagon and you said you could use it.
    So sorry, you had similar posts. This is so embrassing-_- It is perfect as male so I carry the moves. Again so sorry about that.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    So sorry, you had similar posts. This is so embrassing-_- It is perfect as male so I carry the moves. Again so sorry about that.
    Don't worry about it. So I can pick from the UT Shinys?
    3DS FC: 2079-6763-2506
    IGN: Harsal




  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    District 14 0_o
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Yep, go ahead whatever you like. I'll trade with you tomorrow.

    FCs:
    Black- 1550 5635 4578. White 2- 0992 2115 3932
    3DS: 5386 7832 8719

  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi,

    I'm interested in your shiny flawless pawniard, dw eevee and solosion.

    I can offer some near flawless shinies: woobat, roggenrola, golett, durant, tynamo, yamask, accelgor.
    I also have some non-shiny flawless pokemon: marowak, pupitar, gigalith, dwebble, durant, mienfoo, deerling.

    All these pokemon are UT and legit.
    So please let me know if you're interested, really want your pokemon ^.^
    Pokemon X friend safari: 2106-0075-2750
    Psychic type! (Drowzee Wobbuffet Gothorita
    Please add me

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Yep, go ahead whatever you like. I'll trade with you tomorrow.
    Ok thanks I would like the Scraggy. I can trade tommorow after 3:30 PST. My FC is in my signature and you can message me anytime.
    3DS FC: 2079-6763-2506
    IGN: Harsal




Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •