Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother - Season 15

Default Big Brother - Season 15

I'm surprised a thread for this hasn't been created, given the last one's activity was pretty great.

Off the bat, I'll just say I'm not a fan of Aarynn. She's extremely childish and rude, her racist remarks don't bother me but I do feel like she doesn't carry herself well enough on the show. I'm was quite surprised Candice would cry over her words.

Aaryn acts like daddy's little princess but she's stupid hot though so I don't hate her completely.

Last night I lol'd when Howard was pretty much throwing the competition since he was grouped with such horrible people.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

That episode was surprising, I really thought Kaitlin would fall for Jeremy and sacrifice herself. With everything going on, it looks like Jeremy's gonna go home.

I was pretty pissed when Nick got evicted. He had so much potential.

I wonder how Andy will play. He seems to be flying under the radar and not in an alliance with anyone.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Goodbye Jeremy. It was fun while it lasted.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

I'm quite surprised that the Moving Company is being taken down this easily. They were in control so recently. I'm surprised that Candice's plan to rid the house of men is actually working.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I'm quite surprised that the Moving Company is being taken down this easily. They were in control so recently. I'm surprised that Candice's plan to rid the house of men is actually working.
    Yeah. Down to what, 4 after this?

Forgot about Andy. So 5?
    Last edited by ebevan91; 19th July 2013 at 5:15 AM.

No, Andy was never part of the Moving Company. Now it's down to Howard, Spencer, and McCrae.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Moving Company's numbers rather than the men in the house. then yes, it is five since it's the aforementioned members of the Moving Company plus Andy and Judd.

Hey everyone! I'm the MVP this week!! I'M SO OBSESSED!!!

In all seriousness, this America MVP twist screams Production making sure Aaryn gets nominated this week.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    No, Andy was never part of the Moving Company. Now it's down to Howard, Spencer, and McCrae.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the Moving Company's numbers rather than the men in the house. then yes, it is five since it's the aforementioned members of the Moving Company plus Andy and Judd.
    Yeah I was talking about the number of men in the household.

I really wanted Jeremy to stay! Ugh. He was entertaining.

I'm kind of afraid that America will vote Amanda as the MVP nomination.

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

Amanda is my favorite right now. I love how she speaks her mind and gets what she wants.

This is currently how I rank the houseguests: Amanda > Judd > Helen > McCrae > Jessie > Kaitlin > Elissa > Howard > Candice > Andy > Spencer > Aaryn > GinaMarie

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

I can't stand Candice, just me? Just me......

Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    Amanda is my favorite right now. I love how she speaks her mind and gets what she wants.

This is currently how I rank the houseguests: Amanda > Judd > Helen > McCrae > Jessie > Kaitlin > Elissa > Howard > Candice > Andy > Spencer > Aaryn > GinaMarie
    Wow, that's a cool idea!!

This is how I'd rate them: Elissa > Candice > Kaitlin > Amanda > Judd > Jessie > Helen > McCrae > Howard > Andy > GinaMarie > Aaryn > Spencer

This season needs a triple eviction, lol. All three people nominated leave at once.

Helen and Elissa ftw pl0x
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Aaryn acts like daddy's little princess but she's stupid hot though so I don't hate her completely.

Last night I lol'd when Howard was pretty much throwing the competition since he was grouped with such horrible people.
    I like Britney more than Aaryn. This season is lame, I like previous seasons.
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Aaryn better win this season.

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    This is actually one of the best seasons in recent years, in my opinion. I think it's because the cast is completely new, and things are almost always interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Phoenix View Post
    I kind of hope you're joking.

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Everybody just sits around and does nothing. It's kinda boring especially when watching After Dark.

Are you serious?! I'm pretty sure she's going to be the next houseguest sent packing...

When it comes to the house guest, it does feel a bit boring compared to last year's gang. To be honest, my main problem with a lot of the house guest is I just don't feel very invested in a lot of them. Mccrae is cool, Candice & Howard are likable, Helen and Elissa are two nice comeback underdogs. But the house guest I really felt invested in that left was Jeremy, he was entertaining and pretty cool. He was cocky and it was entertaining, he brought conflict and truly felt like a nice antagonistic factor for the house and was a threat. Every story needs a villain, or in this case a reality TV show. A large amount of people just feel like they're sitting around and doing nothing, like Andy who I don't think has done anything at all. Aaryn and GinaMarie are both annoying to me, as well as Amanda. Aaryn's racist remarks and disregard for other people's feelings in that regard is just childish and she is going to get so much hate once she steps out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshtompMan View Post
    houseguests
    Quote Originally Posted by PokéNick12 View Post
    houseguest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    house guest
    So that's why Speidi used that term when they were on the UK CBB earlier this year.

You have to be joking....right? Have you not noticed the viewer discretion is advised warning that they've placed before the show now, in all the previous seasons they've never had to put it in until now an it's all mainly because of her.
    @Doryuzu: As far I've heard Aaryn lost her job, as well as GinaMarie. Not entirely sure on the other houseguests that were making racist remarks, I just remember Aaryn was constantly doing it.

I thought Amanda was being a little pushy forcing Judd to nominate Howard for this week. It seemed like she was the only one that really wanted it to happen, I was thinking to myself saying Ok Amanda you've clearly made your point to Judd now dial it back a bit. But I think Judd's choice to put up Aaryn an Katilin were great Aaryn being the main target of course. I did find it hilarious when Judd just so happened to place Amanda's key at the very end, as well as her comment an attitude because of it(You make him sweat over his nominations, he's gonna turn around an make you sweat being nominated).
    Just gotta wait to see who America chose as the third nominee. Kind of glad cause I was tired of Elissa winning the MVP three times in a row, but seriously why just because her sister is Rachel? I can't stand both of them to be honest there just bleh, why some women think it's attractive to doll themselves up like that when it's clearly not. My family an I were glad when Rachel got evicted from the house in season 12 she was so annoying, but were completely dumb founded when she won season 13.
    Last edited by Zyon; 22nd July 2013 at 5:11 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast